Welcome to Valley City - Cover

Welcome to Valley City

by David DongHer

Copyright© 2021 by David DongHer

Erotica Story: Destiny had lived in Valley City for over ten years now.  When Hannah, a new weather girl, was hired, she took her under her wings to teach her how things work in Valley City.  It was a shock to move here for any new girl.  For Destiny, it was just the way it was.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Spanking   .

“Welcome to Channel 6 News at Six. I’m James Brennan.”

“And I’m Destiny Davis. As always Weather First and we would like to introduce you to the latest member of the Channel 6 News team Hannah Allen. Hannah comes to us from Channel 5 in Savannah, Georgia. Hannah will be our weekend meteorologist but for her first week, she’ll be joining us here as part of the workday evening team so everyone can get to know her. Hannah.”

“Thank you, James and Destiny,” Hannah replied. “I just landed at the airport a few hours ago and I didn’t expect to be on the air so soon.” She turned toward camera one. “Fortunately for me and for anyone who wants a beautiful day, tomorrow will be perfect. Expect a high of 75, light winds. All in all a beautiful day. I’ll have your full seven day forecast in fifteen minutes.”

As Hannah did her job, Destiny walked out from behind her desk and waited just out of camera shot for Hannah to finish. She then walked out in front of the camera.

“Isn’t Hannah great?” Destiny charmed to the camera.

James said, “From all the messages we’re getting about Hannah already, our viewers think so.

“Not surprising with a body like Hannah’s.”

Hannah looked at Destiny mildly confused.

Destiny continued. “As you know, we at Channel 6 News want you to be able to get up close and personal with new girls who join the team so Channel 6 News in association with the Valley Hills Mall will present Hannah to you for a two hour gangbang tomorrow, Tuesday, at 10 am.”

“What?” said Hannah. Did she hear right?

“Show them your pussy,” Destiny said. “Let them see what they’re going to get.”

“What ... what are you talking about?” Hannah became agitated.

“Show them your pussy.”

“No way!”

Destiny signaled for assistance. It always happened.

Three men came out. One man grabbed Hannah’s arms from behind. Two men grabbed her legs. She tried to kick at them but the men were too strong. Hannah was stunned when Destiny reached into her dress and undid her bra. With coordination from the man holding her arms, her bra was slipped off and out. Destiny held it up to the camera. The production team cheered. Destiny then pulled down Hannah’s panties, again with coordination from the men holding her. Destiny displayed the panties to the camera.

“Lift her ass up,” Destiny instructed.

The men lifted her. She was just a woman and they were three strong men. Destiny pulled the new weather girl’s dress up. The men holding her legs pulled them open.

“Close up, Camera One!” Destiny called out.

Hannah looked at the monitor. It was her pussy. Was this going out over the air? Was every viewer in the city seeing her pussy?

Destiny stood next to Hannah and lightly rubbed the girl’s clit while reading the teleprompter.

“Hannah is 23 years old. She stands five foot four and her measurements are 36-25-35 so she’s got nice tits on her. To enter the drawing to welcome Hannah, go to WelcomeHannah dot Valley. The web address is on the screen. Twenty-four lucky guys will be chosen at random to welcome Hannah to Valley City.”

“Thank you, Destiny,” co-anchor James said. “And welcome Hannah to our Channel Six News team. We will enjoy having your around. The top story for today is...”

“Go get ready for your main segment,” Destiny whispered to Hannah.

“What are you doing to me?”

“I’ll explain later. Now go get ready.”

When it was time for the full weather forecast, Hannah was teary. Her voice choked up often.

After she gave the final weather report at the end, she was never so glad to finish a broadcast.

Hannah sat at her desk in shock. Destiny found her.

Hannah asked, “Why did you expose my pussy to the entire world?”

“Don’t be stupid. It’s just Valley City. Nothing that happens here gets out to the world or even the closest city. Things are different in the Valley. So what are your plans tonight?”

“It was all of a sudden that I got hired. They said they needed me right away.”

“That’s right. We lost the previous weekend meteorologist suddenly.”

“I just threw clothes in a suitcase and got on an airplane. I didn’t even make a hotel reservation. I guess I’ll stay at the big one by the airport.”

“Oh, hell, no!” Destiny protested. “Don’t go to a hotel. Guys are there just waiting for new girls like you. You need to save yourself for tomorrow. You’re coming to my place. I’ll explain how things work here in Valley City.”


Destiny, with Hannah in the passenger seat and her suitcase in the back, drove her two-door hatchback to her place.

“Come on in,” Destiny said. “It’s standard housing for a woman.”

Hannah looked around. It was a simple one-bedroom apartment.

Hannah asked, “Why are you being nice to me when you were so mean at the studio?”

“How was I mean?”

“You took my panties off and showed my pussy to the camera.”

“That’s not mean. That’s following the law.”

Hannah looked confused.

“Look, I’m not wearing panties or a bra either.” Destiny shed her dress and she stood nude.

“What if I didn’t want to do that?” Hannah objected.

“This is Valley City. The law is a woman will not wear underwear and she must wear a skirt or dress that doesn’t go below the knees.”

“What? Why?”

“Access of course. Why else?”

“To our pussy?”

“Of course.”

“So no underwear and short dresses so ... it’s easier?”

“Exactly. You got it.”

“What? I don’t understand anything!” Her voice rose in agitation.

“The law says a woman cannot refuse any man who asks to fuck her. That’s what Jessica did, the previous weekend weather girl. I don’t know what got into her head but she refused a man so she was arrested.”

“Arrested? For refusing sex?”

“Yes. It’s the law. No woman can refuse a man’s request to fuck her. I can show you the civil code if you want.”

“So you’re says any man can rape any woman!” Hannah started to shake.

Destiny shook her head. “There’s no rape. There’s no violence. The occasional spanking doesn’t count. That’s just discipline. A woman must comply. There’s no need for rape when the law says a woman must comply with all requests.”

“And if she doesn’t?”

“Then the police take her and punish her. I’ve heard it’s something no woman wants to go through. I don’t know what will happen to Jessica.”

“So you’re saying that if I go to the store and some guy asks to fuck me. I have to let him?” Hannah said incredulous.

“Exactly,” replied Destiny, glad the new girl was getting it. “And since we’re on TV, guys think our pussies are special gold-plated pussies and we get requests all the time. That’s part of the reason for the gangbang. Mostly it’s for the higher ratings as you’re well aware of how TV works.”

“Wait! The gangbang is real?” Hannah went into further shock.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s only a two hour gangbang. Most guys only last two or three minutes as I’m sure you know. It’s two hours of sex, so enjoy it.”

“This can’t be happening!” Hannah felt panic. “I have a boyfriend. He was going to join me here.”

“He’s allowed to move here since he’s your boyfriend. He just has to know you can be fucked by any guy in the city. He can fuck any girl also.”

Hannah felt further distress. “I have to contact, Bradley.” She took out her phone.

Destiny informed, “Valley City Internet only allows communication within the city. There is no outside contact.”

Hannah groaned. She felt sick.

“I told management that you’re staying with me tonight so they’ll pick you up here in the morning.”

“For what?”

“Your gangbang.”

Oh, that,” Hannah mumbled. She looked at Destiny. “So there’s no way to communicate outside of Valley City.”

“Only with government approval. I wouldn’t bother. You get used to it. I don’t even miss it. The TV only shows porn so it’s boring. My phone is only good for texting with my work.”

“How do you avoid getting fucked constantly?”

“I stay home. Don’t think this is bad. Sex is great. Everyone keeps fit and stays in shape because of all the sex. I enjoy two or three orgasms a day just as much as any girl.”

“Two or three?”

“If I’m out and about, I’m going to get fucked so why not enjoy it?”

“That’s horrible!”

“How?”

“I don’t know. It just is!”

“Do you enjoy sex with your boyfriend?”

“Of course.”

“No difference.”

Hannah shut up. She couldn’t logically break apart what Destiny said. It made sense but it felt wrong.

Destiny said, “Here’s another weird thing about Valley City.”

More? Hannah thought the place was already too weird.

Destiny continued, “No one gets pregnant. I don’t what it is about Valley City but no pregnancies.”

“What about children?”

“No pregnancies, no children.”

“But I want to have children someday.” Hannah cried.

“Not while you live here. Some people get to leave but with a body like yours, it will be a while. Come on, let’s go to bed. You have a busy morning tomorrow.”


Destiny set an alarm for 6 AM so Hannah could shower and have breakfast. Members of the Channel 6 security team picked Hannah up at 8 AM. Guys were not allowed in any of the women’s apartment building except under special circumstances like today when a new girl was welcomed to Valley City.

Destiny connected to the Channel 6 pre-feed on her computer. The live stream would be on Channel 6 TV and internet. The feed showed the Channel 6 tech team setting up the remote fucking table in the large center court of Valley Hills Mall. A naked Hannah was strapped to the table. A camera was placed in position to show her pussy. A tech member opened his pants and inserted his dick into her pussy. The camera was adjusted to make sure the viewing angle was at its best. The man thrust a couple of times to make sure the camera was steady and stayed in position. Destiny knew the man had done this dozens of times. The camera was ready so the tech member pulled out of Hannah and zipped up. Destiny’s memories of her first time in Valley City always returned when a new girl joined the Channel 6 News team. At the mall, the giant screens on all four sides of center court lit up with the view of the camera. Hannah’s pussy was exposed for all to see for the growing male crowd who let out a cheer at the sight. Most of the men were there to see Channel 6 News latest weather girl get fucked. Most of the men were there hoping one of the lucky winners to fuck her would be a no-show and he would get to fuck her today. A smaller screen was placed below Hannah’s head and activated. She would get the privilege of watching each cock enter her and fuck her.

It was almost time. Destiny turned on the TV. A graphic on the bottom of the screen said “Live: Channel 6 News and Valley Hills Mall welcomes Hannah Allen to Valley City.” A countdown timer showed 52 seconds.

It began. Hannah was fucked by cock after cock after cock for two hours.

Around 11:30, Destiny went to her fridge to figure out what to eat for lunch.

“Fuck!” she mumbled. She would have to go to the grocery store. Hannah would get assigned her own apartment soon but until then she needed enough food for both of them. Destiny knew it was on purpose that they only put five foot tall fridges in women apartments so they had to go out more often.

Destiny changed into a red mini dress. It was easier this way. No dress to hike up.

A TV announcer said, “Thank you for watching the Welcome Hannah Allen to Valley City program. We now return you to your regular programming.” Porn returned to the screen. Destiny turned it off. It didn’t matter when you turned on the TV to watch it. It’s not like there was any plot point to fucking.

Destiny took a big breath to brave up. Going to a store was the worst. She couldn’t go five steps without getting fucked. It felt like it took all day to shop and she could never buy ice cream because it would melt before she got to the register.

She pulled into the parking lot of My Way and parked. She was still in the parking lot when a guy spotted her, said she was his favorite news person then asked to fuck her. She bent over the hood of a car and he fucked her. She made it into the store. All the cashiers were young women and often got fucked after a male customer paid for their groceries. If you wanted to check out faster, self-check was the way to go even if you had a lot of items but with the size of the fridges and cabinet space in women apartments, she could never buy a lot of food at one time. She grabbed a cart and headed toward the first aisle when a customer stopped her and requested to fuck her. Another cock in her pussy, another cum load dripping out of her.

Destiny felt lucky. It only took three hours to shop. It helped that so many men had been at home watching Hannah get gangbanged. She put her groceries away and headed to the studio.


Hannah was in a makeup chair when Destiny arrived.

“You know what you’re supposed to say during the newscast?” Destiny questioned.

Hannah nodded. Her eyes were teary.

“You need to do your best to stop crying. A little is ok but if you sob then they’ll spank you.”

“I know,” she choked up.

“Don’t worry. You’ll get through this.”

“Mr. Brennan...”

“Stop right there. His name is James. None of this mister stuff.”

Hannah nodded slowly. “James says he is going to fuck me while I’m doing my final weather segment at the end of the newscast.”

“So?”

“But he’s an anchor.”

“What difference does that make? Grow some tits. No, yours are big enough. Buck up. Why would you think he wouldn’t want to fuck you?”

“I ... I just thought because we’re all on the same team.”

“Look, girl. The sooner you can get it in your head that there is only one team and it’s the team of humans with cocks, the better off you will be.”

“I don’t like this.”

“What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I went to the grocery store today and got fucked eighteen times! That’s a good day. Grow up. Welcome to Valley City!”

Hannah glared at her. She didn’t know if Destiny was nice or mean.


“Welcome to Channel 6 News at Six. I’m James Brennan.”

“And I’m Destiny Davis. As always Weather First. Hannah.”

“Thank you James and Destiny. It was another beautiful day in Valley Center but possible changes are in the forecast. I’ll have that in fifteen minutes.”

James asked, “So Hannah how was your Welcome to Valley City at the Valley Hills Mall?”

Hannah took a deep breath and hoped she could remember everything to say. She didn’t want to get in trouble. “It was amazing, James. I’m so glad there was such a huge turnout. I feel very welcomed. The weather was absolutely perfect for so many guys to greet me and give me their hellos.”

“I bet it got hot with that body of yours.”

“Oh, sure but it was an incredible experience and I will think about it for the rest of my life.”

Destiny knew Hannah was supposed to say “cherish” instead of “think about” but it wasn’t a big mistake. It was definitely more accurate. Destiny could never get her first time out of her mind.

“Thank you, Hannah.”

Destiny spoke. “Channel 6 News has breaking news. Let’s go to Lily Wilson, last year’s winner of Best On-Air Orgasm, reporting on a house fire on Maple Street near First.

The remote feed activated and a man was fucking Lily from behind. Her shirt was pulled up and his hands gripped her boobs.

Lily gasped. “Jonathan Sanchez is without a home tonight when his heater...”

The man pulled her arms behind her bending her down and fucked her harder. An unseen man grabbed her mic and held it in front of her mouth so she could continue reporting.

“Oh god, oh god!” screamed Lily. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Destiny spoke over the video feed. “It looks like our own Lily Wilson may have just won herself another Best On-Air Orgasm award. We are so proud of her here at Channel 6 News.”

When it was her turn, Hannah gave her report. Valley City might get rain on Saturday.

She threw it over to Destiny.

“Thank you, Hannah. She’ll give her final weather report naked while James fucks her hard and makes her boobs rock. right after sports.”

The newscast went to commercials.

“I have to be naked?” Hannah complained.

James stood up and Hannah discovered he only wore a shirt and tie. He was naked from the waist down.

“Ah, new girls,” said James fondly. “I so love teaching them life in Valley City. Go on get undressed. I want to get started.”

The news returned.

“I’m Steve Atkins for Channel Six sports and I’ll be fucking Destiny while Hannah gets fucked by James as she gives her final weather report. In sports last night, in the Ride Her Hard competition at...”

After a brief commercial break, Hannah gasped as James rammed her pussy and her boobs bounced vigorously. “Tomorrow expect a high of 72 but possible rain is in the forecast for Saturday.”

As Steve the Sport Director fucked her, Destiny gasped, “From the whole team here at Channel 6 New, have a fucking good night!”

James was very good at delaying cumming so he fucked Hannah a good ten minutes after sign off. Steve took a good five minutes before he came in Destiny.

“Ready to go?” Destiny asked Hannah when she found her.

“I don’t think I can do this,” she muttered.

“Stop doing this to yourself. It doesn’t matter if you can or can’t. There’s nothing to do. It gets done to you. Learn that basic fact. Come on. Let’s go.”


Destiny checked her email when they got to her place.

Hannah rambled. “They kept coming. Cock after cock after cock after cock. They kept fucking me. It never stopped. My pussy feels so sore.”

“You do know that’s what a gangbang is?”

“What?” She looked over at Destiny.

Destiny didn’t think she was this out of it after her first gangbang but it was over ten years ago. She didn’t know for sure. She did know it gets a lot easier.

“I got an email that says you’ve been assigned apartment 312 in this building. That was Jessica’s apartment and it’s only a few doors down. Isn’t that great?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.