Winning a Genie Harem - Cover

Winning a Genie Harem

Copyright© 2019

Chapter 7: Virgin Deflowered

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Virgin Deflowered - Corey gets an offer from his old friend Kyle that he can't turn down! A Battered Lamp Spinoff!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Corey Derrickson – Tuesday, September 8th

The walk to the coffee shop Jennifer wanted to take me to was short.

The sixteen-year-old girl had rosy cheeks on our stroll, a bright blush. She smelled sweet as she clung to my arm. Her short, brown hair fell about her face. She looked cute in her school uniform. All the girls at St. Maria Theodora did in their red-and-green tartan skirts, the plaid pattern of a Catholic schoolgirl swirling about her thighs as she walked. With it, she wore her crisp, white blouse with the school’s coat of arms stitched over her heart. Her bow tie’s ends dangled down across to the round swell of her breasts. My tie matched hers, but I wore gray slacks for my uniform.

“I hope you like this place,” Jennifer said for the dozenth time. Her nervousness was cute. She so wanted me to have a good time. She wanted to please me. Make sure I had a good date with her.

After all, she was the lucky girl that offered to take me out for coffee after school before any other girl had a chance. She had a boldness that I wanted to reward. I’d met her during my first period when she had summoned me to the headmistress’s office on behalf of Sister Nova Victoria.

She’d also caught me going down on the delicious Havva while I waited to speak with the headmistress.

The Glacial Cafe sat on Meridian in the parking lot of the Walmart. Not the Walmart by the South Hill Mall, but the one out on 168th Street. It had a great view of Mount Rainier looming on the horizon, the volcano’s peak clad in glaciers, the white-blue standing out against the September afternoon sky.

“They have really good coffee here,” added Jennifer as we headed in. The cafe set by itself on the edge of the parking lot. It had several tables outside it, wrapping around the building, including some in the back that looked screened by the shrubs planted around it, blocking the traffic streaming down busy Meridian.

Some of those seats were love seats. Ideas percolated in my head. Bold ones. After the day I had, the pocket of my pants bulging with panties from naughty girls I’d been having fun with all day at school, I felt like I could get away with anything.

We headed inside. It was cool, the interior cozy. We got in line and soon were ordering drinks from a perky blonde in a blue polo t-shirt that hugged about her slender figure. She had a visor on her head and a big smile on her lips. Jennifer ordered a green tea latte with coconut milk while I went with a white chocolate mocha with whipped cream. We headed down to wait for the drinks.

My hand slid down her back and found her ass. I gave her a squeeze as she gasped and glanced at me. Her cheeks went scarlet, such a cute hue on her face. Her hazel eyes sparkled as she whimpered and wiggled her hips.

She liked it.

“Since I was late meeting you,” I said, held up by one of the four potential genies I was searching for at our school, “I want to make it up to you.”

“Oh, it’s fine,” she said. “I’m sure you had a good reason.”

“No, it’s not fine,” I told her. “I made a promise. I just couldn’t help myself. I mean, she was naked and waiting for me in the locker room.”

“Oh,” Jennifer said. “You were ... with another girl... ?”

“And?” I asked her, squeezing her rump. “You know I have other girls, and yet you’re still here, aren’t you?”

She nodded.

“But I’m sorry to make you wait, so I want to make you cum.”

She swallowed. “Here?”

“Of course here,” I said. “I can, discreetly, finger your pussy and make you cum, or I can be bold and eat you out.”

“Oh, my gosh,” she gasped. “That would be so obvious.”

“And really make you cum,” I told her, massaging her ass. “You saw what I did to Havva.”

Jennifer bit her lip. She looked around. The place wasn’t that busy, but it would still be hard to hide what we were doing. It would be a race for me to get her off before we were busted. A challenge to make her explode.

“Discrete one,” she whispered as the perky blonde came out to the counter.

“Green tea latte with coconut milk and your white chocolate mocha with whipped cream,” she said, smiling at us. “Have a great day.”

“Oh, I think Jennifer is going to,” I said, giving her ass a final squeeze before I grabbed my drink.

The employee just smiled. She had no idea what I was talking about.

Still cupping Jennifer’s ass, I guided her to a side door that led out to those tables and the padded love seats. The screening bushes and he tinted windows of the building should give us some privacy here. The drive-thru only passed two sides of the building and missed this one, so didn’t even have to worry about them. I led her to the table and we sat down.

I slid my hand up her thigh. She shuddered, holding her drink clutched in both hands. She whimpered as she didn’t resist. Steam rose from the little slit in her drink’s lid, dancing around before her scarlet face.

“You’re really going to ... to ... Here!” she moaned as my hand vanished beneath her skirt.

“I think a guy should keep his word,” I said. “And when he fails to, he has to make it up to the girl, right?”

“Still,” she said, looking around. Then she gasped as I reached her cotton panties. I cupped her crotch, rubbing at her hot twat through her panties. I felt the soft padding of her bush. I pushed against it to slid my digit up and down her slit. “Oh, Corey. Oh, my.”

“Mmm, someone’s wet,” I said, smiling at her as I worked my finger up and down the groove of her snatch. I pressed into her folds. I massaged her labia.

“Well, I mean ... You’re just so sexy,” she groaned. “You have almost every girl in school talking about you.”

“How many of them don’t like me?” I asked her, loving the way her juicy heat bled through.

“A few,” she said. “I think they might be, you know...”

“Carpet munchers?”

She giggled and then shuddered, her thighs clamping about my hand, trapping me between them. “Maybe. Or they just aren’t happy to have you disrupting things. I mean, some of them used to enjoy their popularity last year, and now they have competition. And it’s not like they can do their makeup better than you, or act more generous to win more friends, or anything. They can’t have the cutest socks or stockings, the best pair of panties and bra to show off in the locker room or in the dorms. They can’t beat you. You’re a guy.”

I smiled at her. “Jealousy, huh.”

She nodded.

“Lucky you, huh? You were bold.”

“I guess so,” she moaned. “Oh, my, this is wicked. Anyone could catch us. They could find you doing this.”

“Doing what?” I asked her, my finger sliding up her slit to her clit. I pressed against her little bud. I felt it throbbing.

“You know,” she whimpered, her back arching against the padding. She stared up at the awning stretching over us.

“I don’t.” I pushed harder on her clit. She gasped, her thighs rubbing on my hand.

“Fingering me,” she whimpered.

“This isn’t fingering.” I massaged her bud in slow circles now. Her face twisted. “I haven’t even slid beneath your panties yet.”

“Yet?”

I winked at her.

“Still,” she groaned. She took a sip of her green tea latte then set it on the table beside mine. “This is so naughty.”

“So you’ve never done anything naughty before?”

“Not this naughty,” she gasped. “I’ve masturbated. I’ve kissed a few boys. I gave one a blowjob.” She blushed. “He was from my church. But, you know, I’ve never had a boy finger me.”

“Rub your clit through your panties,” I said. “If I was fingering you, you’d be really shuddering.”

“Promise?” she asked, breathy.

I grinned at her. She was getting into it now. Her juices bled through her panties, soaking my finger. Her eyes sparkled as she stared at me. Her hand grabbed my forearm through my shirt, gripping me tight as I massaged her bud.

“So, you like going to St. Maria Theodora’s?” I asked her, staring into her eyes. They had such a wicked gleam in them as she shuddered.

“Yeah,” she groaned. “It’s nice. Not like public school, I guess. It’s a more focused air about it. It’s all girls, normally, so it’s not like there are any cute guys to distract us.” She bit her lip. “How about you?”

“I’m loving it,” I said, grinning at her. “There are so many new girls to meet. I’m having a blast.”

“I saw,” she moaned. “You and Havva. That was ... I mean ... Right there in the school office.”

“I’m fingering you right here where anyone could catch us.” I arched an eyebrow at her. “I like being bold and taking risks. It’s fun.”

“You’re not fingering me yet,” she moaned, shifting on the seat. Her knee brushed mine as she squirmed. Her hand on my forearm squeezed tighter.

“You’re right. Let me fix that.”

My fingers shifted across her cotton panties to her leg hole. I pressed through it and slid my digits beneath. I yanked the cloth to the side, my knuckles dragging through her silky bush and brushing her hot pussy directly.

She gasped and bucked just from that. I slid my thumb down her flesh, rubbing up and down her juicy pussy lips. She whimpered and gasped as I caressed her hot flesh directly. I touched her virgin pussy, her juices coating my fingers. Her tart aroma drifted up from beneath her skirt.

“There you are,” I told her, shifting to turn my body more towards her and stare into her hazel eyes.

They brimmed with her glossy passion.

She made naughty sounds as I worked my digits up and down her twat. I caressed her. Loved the way she shuddered. How she moaned and gasped. The sounds echoed around us. Her back arched into the love seat.

“Mmm, how’s that?”

“Good, Corey,” she moaned. “Oh, that’s very good. I’ve never had someone else touch me like this.”

My thumb slid up her folds to her clit. She bucked as I pressed on the bud. I smiled at her, rubbing her in slow circles. Her little bud pulsed against me. Her legs tightened and relaxed on my hand, twitching.

“So, yes, I am loving St. Maria Theodora,” I told her.

“Huh?” she groaned. “Oh, right, right, you’re meeting all those girls.”

“Cute girls. Like you.” I grinned at her. “You are definitely cute. No other guy has seen this face before, have they? You’re orgasm face.”

She shook her head and whimpered. She trembled and moaned, her juices hot on my fingers. They felt amazing. I didn’t want to stop. I wanted to make her scream her head off right here. I wanted her passion echoing through the air.

It would be such a treat to hear.

“So ... so ... You have ... other girls,” she moaned. She bit her lip. “How many?”

“Well, let’s see,” I said. “I had a lot today. Havva.”

“Uh-huh,” she groaned. “I saw.”

“And there’s Bettie. She’s naughty. Of course, Mrs. Reid jerked me off and the headmistress summoned me to her office so I could fuck her.”

“Oh, my god,” she gasped, her body bucking. “Really? While I was out in the main office, you were fucking her hard.”

“Yep,” I said. “And there was Zahia. I taught her how to suck cock. And In’am is why I was late for our date.”

“I’ve heard about her,” moaned Jennifer. “She’s supposed to be a slut or something. She likes guys a lot.”

“Definitely,” I said, rubbing harder on her clit. I believed In’am to be the Si’lat, a slutty type of genie. “And there was also Nadia. She bet I couldn’t beat her in a race during PE. I won. I fucked her hard and she was a treat.” I grinned, remembering that hot time with her. “And, of course, I have my two sex slaves.”

“The sisters,” she panted.

“Yep.” Then I grinned at her. “Oh, and Vanessa gave me a handjob during chemistry while Sister Anna Petra gave us her safety lecture.”

“Oh, my god,” Jennifer moaned, her clit throbbing against my thumb. She suddenly clapped her left hand over her mouth and squealed into it.

Her hot juices bathed my thumb. The tart scent of her passion filled the air. She bucked and shuddered, her thighs squeezing tight about me. Her breasts jiggled beneath her schoolgirl blouse. She muffled her orgasmic moans.

I loved it. The seat creaked as she twitched. Her thighs crushed about my hand. She held me tight as my thumb kept massaging her. It was so cute watching her climax. Her eyes squeezed shut. My dick throbbed in my jeans.

I leaned in and whispered into her ear, “It turns you on that I had all this fun, huh? That I have a harem of kinky girls all wanting to do things with me. Bettie’s definitely going to be a part of it. I want Havva, but Sister Nova Victoria is such a delight, and In’am was just a pleasure to enjoy. Nadia is hot. I want her. Want you, too.”

She groaned and then ripped her hand from her mouth. “It’s arousing, Corey!” she panted. “Oh, my god ... I’ve never ... This is ... better than ... masturbation...”

“Good,” I groaned as I kept her orgasm alive, more of her tart cream bathing my thumb, coating my digit in her slick juices. “Want me to fuck you here, or take you to my home where my new sex slave is waiting to be broken in?”

“That!” she gasped. “Your home! Oh, my gosh, Corey!”

I grinned in delight.


Tania Buckley

“Okay, I got this,” Regina said. “I think.”

The cute, blonde girl sat beside me at her desk in her new bedroom. She had two chairs, letting us sit side-by-side in her room. Her window faced out at Corey’s bedroom. I kept glancing up and smiling as I watched my sister strip Havva naked, the pair getting naughty.

Aleah was readying Havva for Corey while I was seducing the panties off Regina. I wanted this cute, virginal girl gasping on my Master’s cock. I wanted him to take her virginity and make her one of his girls.

I wanted Regina to be one of Corey’s girls, too. Just like me.

I had come over to her house so we could work on our math homework together. Though she had the cutest pair of glasses on, it didn’t mean she was bright at math. She was a smart girl in other ways, graceful and cute, but numbers weren’t her best subject. Or reading maps.

“Then let’s see what you got,” I said and shifted over my spiral notebook and my work on the algebra problem.

“I’m off!” Regina wailed. Her face fell. “I really, really thought I got it right.”

“Well, let’s see where you made the mistake,” I said and placed my hand on the girl’s thigh just above her knee. She had such warm, silky flesh. She didn’t mention it to me as I leaned over and studied her work. “There it is. You got your order of operation wrong. You added those two numbers together before you multiplied. That’s what did it.”

“Right, right,” Regina said. “It’s just ... Why do they have these dumb rules?”

I shrugged. “White old farts figured this stuff out like hundreds and hundreds of years ago. Like the Greeks or something.”

“That was over two thousand years ago.”

History wasn’t my best subject.

I slid my hand higher up her thigh and brushed the hem of her skirt. This brought her attention. She glanced down at her lap. Then her gaze darted up to me. Her blue eyes were so wide as she met mine. “Tania, what are you doing?”

“I think we need to make a game of this,” I told her. She was just so adorable. I wanted to lick her up. Just slide my tongue over every inch of her body. Just strip off the schoolgirl uniform she wore, a match to my own, and make her cum.

Patience.

“What sort of game?” she asked, her voice tight.

“Every time you get a problem wrong, you have to lose an article of clothing.” I grinned at her. “That should help to motivate you. Unless you want to end up naked.”

“Of course not,” she gasped. She stared down at the next problem. “I can do this.”

“All right,” I said, lifting my hand from her thigh and attacked the next problem. I ran through my steps, first balancing the equation and then running through the order of operations until I got my answer. I covered it with my hand as she took longer, biting her lower lip as she worked. She punched numbers in on her calculator.

“Okay, N equals 93,” she said.

“96,” I told her.

“What?” she gasped. “Where did I mess up this time?”

“You balanced your equation wrong,” I told her. “It’s okay, that’s why we’re studying. But...”

Regina sighed and undid her bow tie. She slid the tartan cloth through her blouse’s collar. She tossed it on her bed and her face set hard. “Okay, I’m going to get the next one right!”


Aleah Buckley

“Mmm, you liked that,” I purred to Havva.

She nodded, her bound body spread eagle across the bed I shared with my sister and our Master. The virgin, Arab girl was my age, seventeen and gorgeous. She had such a lovely shade of dusky-brown skin, her nipples hard. Her black bush dripped with pussy cream.

Hers and mine.

It was so hot to trib with her. To get her ready for my Master. He was going to ravish her. I loved it. Even better, she might be a genie. The Jann we were looking for. The submissive and loving type of genie, as opposed to the fiery Ifrit or the intelligent Marid. Or the slutty Si’lat. I wondered who she was.

“You liked tribbing with me when you were all tied up,” I groaned, my pussy on fire. I glanced out the bedroom window to see my sister sitting before a desk with Regina. Tania looked up, her black hair gathered in pigtails. She flashed me a thumbs up then glanced over at the blonde’s test score. The pair of girls were so cute.

The blonde sighed and started unbuttoning her blouse. Kinky. I was glad she was seducing Regina for our Master. I glanced down at Havva. I had no idea how long Corey would be on his date. I wanted to do such naughty things to this cutie until then.


Tania Buckley

“Whoops, you used cosine and not sine here,” I said after flashing my naked sister a thumbs up. Aleah looked so sexy naked and flushed, her dark-red hair gathered in pigtails. I wondered what naughty thing she’d done to Havva. “Got to remove something.”

“What’s the difference between them?” lamented Regina as she worked her fingers down the buttons of her blouse.

I just grinned at her, loving the sight of her revealing her ivory flesh. Her fingers worked the buttons. A white bra came into view, so virginal and adorable. It cupped her little titties. Then she thrust it open. Her little breasts rose and fell. They looked so firm and perky. Her airy perfume tickled my nose, growing stronger.

“Well,” I said, leaning over to tutor her, my hand casually falling on her thigh again above her skirt. I couldn’t wait to get her naked. She was so hopeless at math.


Corey Derrickson

I found the front door already unlocked. Aleah was home. I stepped into the house and smiled at the moans drifting down from above. She was getting Havva ready for me just like I’d ordered. The nubile and cute Jann would be such a treat to enjoy. I had found all the genies. How to make the choice, though?

Nubile and virginal Havva, so sweet and innocent.

Fiery Sister Nova Victoria whose nun habit set my blood ablaze with lust.

Curious Zahia wanted to learn everything about sex I could teach her.

Slutty In’am, who openly confirmed she was the Si’lat, was eager to just worship my cock.

All were delicious in their own way. All made me hard. Why did Kyle say I had to choose? I wanted them all. But one would be my genie wife, the head of my harem. Perhaps I should go with Sister Nova Victoria. She was the only one with the dominating personality to be in charge of other women. Of course, In’am would fit right it and Havva ... Havva would make a wonderful slave-wife. Zahia had her own submissiveness as she wanted to learn everything I could teach her. I could mold her to be a dominant.

“What’s that sound,” Jennifer asked as I led her through my house. “Is that... ?”

“Aleah and Havva,” I said. “I told you she was here. Aleah’s getting her ready for my domination.”

“Oh, my.” My date pressed closer to me. She still was flushed from her orgasm. “This is all so ... so...”

“Arousing?”

She nodded. “But what do your parents think?”

“Mom passed away and my dad’s a fireman. He works long, long hours. And he doesn’t care what I do most of the rest of the time. He’s in the middle of a tour. He won’t be back until tomorrow evening.” I slid my hand down her ass. “So we have all the free time we want.”

The moans grew louder upstairs, building towards a climax. They echoed around us as Jennifer and I headed up the stairs. Then the passion died down. Sounded like the pair just finished cumming. I smiled at our timing. Jennifer clung to me, rubbing her breast into my arm through her blouse and bra.

I reached my bedroom door and shoved it open. Aleah lifted her head up from between Havva’s thighs. My redheaded sex slave had pussy cream smeared over her lips and face. She licked them and then sat up from her sixty-nine with the bound Havva. The genie’s arms and legs were bound to the bed by pink scarfs.

“She’s so ready for you, Master,” Aleah said, her naked breasts jiggling. She had small tits, both pierced by gold rings. She grabbed them and pulled. “Sooooo ready. She just ate me to an orgasm.”

“How delightful,” I said. “How did you like it, Havva?”

“Her pussy tasted ... good, Sir,” moaned Havva. “Better than I imagined.”

“She really got into it,” Aleah reported as she climbed off the girl. “And you brought your date along! That’s wonderful, Master. Do you need anything, Lady Jennifer?”

“Lady Jennifer?” my date asked, clinging to me. Her cheeks were flushed.

I was surprised by how Aleah addressed Jennifer, too. I liked it. “I think we’re fine.” I turned to Jennifer and cupped her face with my hands, breaking her hold on my arm. I stroked her cheekbones with my thumbs. “Mmm, you are just delicious. I’m going to enjoy making love to you.”

“Here?” Jennifer whimpered. “With them ... I mean, Havva’s tied up.”

“So she’s not going anywhere,” I told my date and kissed her soft lips with hunger.

I claimed those sweet lips. I had fingered her but hadn’t kissed her. I savored the sweetness of her lips. She shuddered and trembled as I thrust my tongue into her mouth, claiming her. Aleah fell to her knees beside us, wearing only her collar and her nipple piercings. I felt her waiting for commands, eager to serve me and my date.

She was such a good sex slave.

Jennifer trembled against me. Her hands pressed on my side. She gripped me as I dueled my tongue with hers. She whimpered and shuddered against me. She was such a sweet thing. Another virgin for me to enjoy.

I broke the kiss and loved the way she shuddered. A bead of spittle connected us together for a moment. She licked her lips and then shook her head. Her eyes blinked, looking a little dazed from the kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.