Winning a Genie Harem - Cover

Winning a Genie Harem

Copyright© 2019

Chapter 17: The Genies’ Wicked Plan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Genies’ Wicked Plan - Corey gets an offer from his old friend Kyle that he can't turn down! A Battered Lamp Spinoff!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Aleah Buckley – Thursday, September 10th

I stared at Corey’s harem, minus Regina and In’am. I hoped In’am was fine, that the beings the stupid Asra cunt had summoned to our school hadn’t corrupted her. Corey had taken Regina with him to find her. Though the petite girl looked too timid to be of any use in a confrontation, she was a Si’lat.

A succubus-like genie. Corey took her to fight sexual magic with sexual magic.

The rest of the harem were gathered in the library, all of us brushed by the four beings who were wandering the school. Creatures out of mythology. An incubus masquerading as a Latin priest who had almost gotten Tania and me to do kinky things to him, a Svartálfar which was a dark elf and as gorgeous as you could imagine, a hairy satyr who had triggered an orgy in Corey’s math class, and a roguish Pookah with Irish charm that had almost gotten my sister to fall to her knees and suck his dick.

They were insidious. They turned women on so hard we couldn’t think. They played with our souls. Our minds. Our desires. They attacked us in different ways. So Corey had us on lockdown, Ms. Reid, the Ifrit, guarding the entrance to the library. She looked like she was about to burn any being who came through those doors, ready to do battle.

“Okay,” I said, looking around at the scared girls, the nervous nuns, and the genies who were trying to hide any nerves. At least Bettie and Nadia where. Ms. Reid didn’t look like a damned thing scared her. “What are we going to do about these asshole roaming the campus causing problems.”

“Nothing,” Ms. Reid said. “You humans can’t do anything about it. You’ll be fucked from here to next Tuesday.”

“I know that,” I said. “But we have brains. We’re going to have a plan to deliver to Corey when he gets back. I want ideas. What do we do to get them out of the school? Or do we need to retreat?”

“We have to attack them,” said Nadia. The athletic girl had a serious expression on her face. “We need to go after them and hit them hard all at once. We need to show them that this is Djinn territory. That they are not wanted here.”

“I like it,” Ms. Reid said. “Let’s burn them to cinders.”

“But they’re going to be with my students,” said Sister Nova Victoria. The headmistress stepped forward, wearing her black nun’s habit, white wimple framing her dusky-brown face. “We can’t risk hurting my girls. I don’t know what you Djinn can do, but we have to be careful of them.”

Ms. Reid let out a frustrated growl.

“What if we have bait,” Tania said. My sister stepped forward. “I mean, they want us. The girls in this room. That’s who they’re really after. They might be having their fun out there, but Asra brought them here to fuck with us.”

“Our Master is not going to like that,” I said.

“Nope,” said Bettie. The Jann stepped forward, her normally haughty, spoiled expression replaced by something serious. “Who takes who? I want the Pookah.”

“Why, because he’s gorgeous?” asked Tania, a shiver running through my sister.

“I’m not going to fuck another man,” Bettie said. “I came to Corey a virgin.”

“In one hole,” I muttered.

“What does that mean, Aleah?” Bettie faced me with a sneer. Her hands planted on her hips. “I’m no Si’lat. And even Regina’s not out there fucking them. I’ve given myself to Corey. He’ll choose me to be his wife. Jann make the best companions for mortals. We’re closest to you. So don’t insinuate that I want to fuck the Pookah. I don’t. I want to drive him away from my family. That’s what’s important to Jann. Family.”

“No, no, it’s a good idea to have Bettie fight the Pookah,” said Nadia. “They’re smiths. Earth creatures.”

“Yep,” said Bettie. “And I’m the only hottie earth elemental that should be wandering this campus. I don’t want the competition.”

“Then I’ll take the Svartálfar,” said Ms. Reid. “Fire against dark makes sense to me.”

“Then Regina’s good for the actual incubus,” I said. “Since she’s like Father Juan’s opposite. They can have a slut off or something.”

Tania snorted in laughter. A few nervous giggles came from some of the other women of the harem. Jennifer, Zahia, Vanessa, and the newest member, Natiqua, were huddled together. Sister Francis Jean stood behind Sister Nova Victoria while Havva hugged herself, sitting on a library table.

“So I’ll take the Satyr,” Nadia said. An eager smile crossed the Marid’s face. “It’ll be a great fight. I’ll kick his ass.”

“Great,” I said, glad to have a plan to deliver to Corey. “So, who’s bait?”


Corey Derrickson

The moment In’am and I stepped out of the restroom after our confrontation with Father Juan, the incubus, I was mobbed. The orgy of schoolgirls, and a few teachers, that had been writhing outside the restroom now surged at the pair of us. A mob of horny schoolgirls rushed at our naked flesh.

They were caught in a contest of lust between Regina and Father Juan. My Si’lat had just gone into the restroom now to fight with the incubus, her body drenched in schoolgirl pussy juices. While I had reasserted my dominance over In’am and ensured that Father Juan didn’t get to use her, Regina had been writhing out here, keeping the schoolgirls under his influence from pulling me down into their embraces and stopping me.

Now Regina was gone. Nothing would stop the horny girls.

“Corey!” moaned Pita. The Hispanic girl got to me first. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with a feverish hunger even as her right leg hooked around my waist.

With surprising skill, she pressed her furred muff against my cock which was fresh from In’am’s asshole. I couldn’t even warn her as she impaled her snatch down my dirty dick. Her juicy pussy engulfed me with her hot flesh.

I groaned into her mouth as she kissed me with hunger. My hands grabbed Pita’s curvy ass, one of her best features. I held her as she slid her cunt all the way down my cock, buffing my dick clean in the process.

“Oh, yes, Ursula,” In’am gasped beside me. Ursula was Pita’s friend. “Lick my asshole.” I pictured Ursula, cute brunette with her hair in a braid, on her knees and feasting on my sex slave’s backdoor.

In’am gripped my arm still. She held me tight, moaning at the delight she experienced while Pita worked her hips, pumping her pussy a few inches up and down my cock. It felt incredible. I groaned into her lips, savoring kissing her.

My tongue plundered the girl’s mouth. I swirled it around Pita’s tongue as I held her ass. I kneaded her rump, feeling her flexing as she polished my cock with that juicy pussy. Her snatch squeezed around me while she moaned.

“Regina!” girls groaned. A few stumbled past me and into the bathroom. “Regina! Father Juan! Regina!”

Others were pressing around In’am and me. They were on their hands and knees. Some kissed and licked at my feet, worshiping me. Others couldn’t get to me, so they buried their faces into the twats hovering before me. A teacher at her student. Schoolgirls devoured each other. Their sapphic moans echoed in the air.

Hot pussy filled my nose on every inhalation. The heady scent rushed through me. I groaned, savoring it while Pita worked her cunt up and down my cock. She held me tight. She massaged me as she worked her hips from side to side. She stirred that delicious twat around my shaft.

It was incredible to enjoy.

My fingers dug into her rump. I gripped her ass tight while her cunt pleasured me. She massaged me. Buffed me. Her hips stirred around my cock. The pleasure rippled through me. This wild bliss that flowed through me.

“Oh, my god, Ursula!” gasped In’am, her large breasts pressing into my left arm. She rubbed her nipples against me. Her lips pressed into my ear. “Sahib, she’s licking all your cum out of my asshole. She’s just devouring me.”

I broke the kiss with Pita to groan, “Good! Enjoy. Cum on her mouth.”

“Yes, yes.” In’am trembled. “Oh, Pita, work that cunt on his cock. That was just in my asshole. That’s so dirty!”

“Don’t care!” Pita moaned. “I’m just glad to have him. We were supposed to have you after school, but Asra ruined things.”

“She likes to do that,” I groaned, my thoughts flashing to the goth girl. The Ghul who hated me. Why?

Hard to think with Pita’s tight pussy on my dick. The Latina worked her hips, sliding that cunt up and down my cock, polishing my pole. Pleasure flooded down me, my balls growing tight with a load of cum to flood her. I would pump so much jizz into her. I would baste her with my cunt. It would be incredible.

My hands gripped Pita’s ass. I stared into her eyes, seeing the lust and desire in them. Her small breasts rubbed into my chest. Beside me, In’am moaned. Her eyes sparkled with such wild delight. She wiggled her hips from side to side, now grinding her twat on my leg. She soaked me in her juices. They spilled down my leg.

“Can’t Ursula and I join your harem?” Pita moaned. “Last night, she was in my bed and that was all we could talk about.”

“Yes!” Ursula moaned, her voice muffled.

“Shit,” I groaned. “You want to be in my harem, huh?” What were the limits? How big could I grow it? But Pita and Ursula were sexy. I had planned to give them to Asra, thinking the Ghul was just a lesbian pissed off that I was attracting all the girls. “You want to love me. Share me.”

“It’s hot.” moaned Pita. “I shouldn’t think that, but I just feel so free here. Like I can admit my darkest secrets. I want to be yours, Corey!”

“Yours!” echoed Ursula.

“Ooh, yes, yes, jam that tongue into my asshole and scoop out his cum.” In’am shuddered. “Sahib, let them join. The more in the harem, the wilder things get. You’re so powerful. Have a huge harem. It makes me so wet. I’m going to cum on your thigh, Sahib.”

“Fuck, Pita,” I groaned. “You want it that bad, you’re in. You and Ursula. You’re my girlfriends. My concubines. I’m not letting you go.”

“Yes!” Pita moaned, slamming her cunt all the way down my cock. Her thighs, hooked around my waist, tightened its grip. Her pussy clenched hard around my dick, sending pleasure flooding down to my balls. “You’re not going to regret this.”

“No!” Ursula moaned.

Pita threw back her head and her moan rose above the schoolgirl orgy around us. Pita’s pussy convulsed around my cock. Her spasming flesh rippled around me, buffing me. I groaned at the wicked rhythm of her climax sucking at me.

She kissed me hard. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, whimpering her delight. Her pussy rippled around my cock as her body trembled against me. Her hips still worked, sliding her convulsing cunt up my shaft.

“Sahib!” In’am groaned, her shaved pussy soaking my thigh in her juices. “Yes, yes! Ursula’s such a good ass-licker. She’s perfect for the harem.”

I growled into my kiss with Pita. My cock throbbed and ached in her cunt. Then I erupted. I fired my jizz into her. I pumped my spunk into her cunt. Spurt after spurt of jizz flowed into her spasming pussy.

The pleasure slammed through my body. I groaned at the ecstasy bursting through me. The schoolgirls moaned louder around us. Were they cumming, too? Were their pussies going as wild as Pita’s was around my cock?

Pita broke the kiss and moaned, “Corey! Yes, yes! Give me all the cum! I need it! Regina needs you to cum in me.”

“Regina?” I groaned as I basted her cunt. The pleasure slammed me to the peak of rapture. “What?”

“So much jizz,” she moaned, shuttering through her own orgasm. “Oh, that’s amazing. Yes, yes, yes, Corey!”

Her pussy milked out the final drops of my spunk. Then she ripped off my cock. I gasped as she deftly stepped over the schoolgirls licking at my feet and threw herself through the bathroom door before I could stop her.

“What the fuck?” I groaned and then gasped as Sheila, a girl with light-brown hair in my history and PE classes, engulfed my cock and sucked.


Arij (Regina Florence)

The Si’lat going by the pseudonym Regina Florence entered the bathroom, leaving behind the man she loved. The schoolgirls under the influence of her breeze would take care of him. They all knew what to do. She had primed them. Now she faced the Incubus while dripping in all those girls’ pussy cream.

Those girls had coated the Si’lat in it. Arij had reveled in it. She had savored every moment of their pussies grinding on her body, armoring her in their feminine lust. It evaporated off of her, filling the air around her with their passion. She gathered it, swirled it about her in a gentle breeze as she faced Father Juan.

“The whore thinks to challenge me?” he said. A truly handsome man. Even beautiful. Corey had masculine strength. A chiseled jaw. His red hair gave him passion. But this man ... It was inhuman how gorgeous he was. “Do you know what I’ll do to you, whore?”

“Do you think that word bothers me?” Arij asked. She was young for a Si’lat. Corey was her first man. She planned on him being her only man. “I’m Corey’s whore and proud of it.” Her race never apologized for their appetites. Whether a Si’lat gave herself over to one man or enjoyed hundreds, that was her business.

“You think you can keep those schoolgirls you stole from me?” the Incubus asked, amusement playing on his lips.

“They want me now,” Arij said.

“They just have fun with you,” he said. “Licking pussies. Sucking tits. Those are just idle amusements for women who can’t get what they truly crave. With a shortage of real men, they turn to each other. But you’ll see.”

Lust surged hot past the Si’lat and out the door. Girls squealed. The doors to the bathroom burst open and a few of them stumbled in, moaning, “Regina! Father Juan! Regina!”

“See,” he snarled as the girls surged between the two sexual entities. Three of them stood there, looking confused. “They’ll prove what they really want.” He shook his golden-crown cock at them. It was a magnificent specimen, bigger than Corey’s.

Not surprising since the creature before Arij had shaped his body to be the epitome of feminine lusts.

One of the girls, a Japanese cutie in her grade named Ritsuko, darted at him. Her blue-black hair swayed down her back. She spun around, bent over, and grabbed her knees, presenting her pussy for him to fuck.

He grabbed her hips and slammed into the Japanese girl’s cunt. The fifteen-year-old girl threw back her head and moaned in rapturous delight. Father Juan fucked her slender body. Her tits were so small and firm they hardly moved as she rocked forward and back while their flesh slapped together.

“See,” he growled out in triumph. “They would rather have cock.”

“So true,” Arij purred. “Debbie.”

Debbie, a girl with short hair and blue eyes, threw herself at the Si’lat. She fell to her knees before Arij and buried her face into the Si’lat’s pussy. Arij shuddered at Debbie’s nuzzling, enjoying the black-haired girl’s enthusiasm.

Arij’s smile grew as Debbie licked and lapped, driving her tongue through the Si’lat’s folds. Teasing her. Pleasing her. The pleasure rushed through her as she watched the Incubus fucking Ritsuko. The Japanese girl moaned and whimpered. Her hips wiggled from side to side, stirring her cunt around his cock.

The triumph in the Incubus’s eyes amused the Si’lat. She played with her blonde pigtails, twining them about her fingers while more and more of the pussy juices evaporated off her body. She kept the aromas swirling about her, caressing over her nipples, ruffling Debbie’s hair.

“Father Juan!” Ritsuko moaned, ecstatic delight rippling across her expression. Her head threw back. “Oh, yes, Father Juan!”

“Mmm, having fun?” Arij asked.

“She’s got a tight cunt,” said Father Juan. “Always a delight. And I bet she’s got an ass that’s just begging for my cock.” He gazed at the third girl who’d come in. Arij didn’t know her name, but she looked confused, trembling and squirming. The brunette groped her firm titties, looking from Arij to Father Juan.

“Maybe you’ll get to find out,” Arij purred, the pleasure fluttering through her body.

“What game are you up to, Si’lat?”

“Game?” She gave a dazzling, innocent smile, setting off the blue in her eyes. Her petite body quivered. “Why, just enjoying Debbie’s mouth on my pussy. The girl has a hunger for cunt, don’t you?”

“Yes!” Debbie moaned, the senior staring up at the Si’lat’s small breasts. “You taste so good.”

Arij smiled. She kept twining her pigtails around her fingers, her girlish face, full of innocent delight, bursting with pleasure. Debbie’s tongue danced and darted through Arij’s pussy, driving through her folds and sending pleasure rippling through her body.

The Si’lat enjoyed every moment of it. As the Incubus thrust harder, his own orgasm no doubt building, so did hers. She reveled in it. Out in the corridor, the man she loved—the man who would pick her to be his wife—enjoyed Pita’s pussy.

Arij’s smile grew.

Debbie’s tongue darted and danced through Arij’s cunt, licking and lapping, drinking the Si’lat’s juices. She shuddered, a big smile crossing her lips. She pulled her fingers from her pigtails and gave a mischievous giggle.

The Incubus’s brow furrowed.

He seized Ritsuko’s mane of blue-black hair and yanked her head back. The Japanese girl gasped, pulled upright. Her head only came up to his chest. Her slender body shuddered as he hugged her. He squeezed those budding breasts. He gripped them, his thumbs rubbing at her nipples. Pleasure crossed her face.

“Father Juan!” she moaned. “Oh, yes, yes, Father Juan!”

“Cum on his cock!” Arij purred, her own excitement building and building. So much sex brimmed in the air. The schoolgirls in the hallway were devouring each other. They feasted on pussy and licked Corey’s feet. Ursula lapped at In’am’s asshole. Pita fucked her cunt down Corey’s cock. It was perfect. “Just erupt on his dick.”

“Yes!” Ritsuko moaned and squirmed in the Incubus’s embrace.

Father Juan groaned as he hammered Ritsuko’s now convulsing twat. The Japanese girl’s pleasure burst through the room, a ripple of sexual energy that drifted through the currents of air. That was the medium of sex. The musks and pheromones that humans exuded that worked subconsciously on each other. Olfactory delights.

Arij breathed them in, her own orgasm building and building. Debbie’s tongue darted and danced through the Si’lat’s cunt, licking and lapping up the juices. Arij’s body tingled with her building rapture. Her hands slid through Debbie’s hair, gripping those silky locks.

“Cum in her, Father Juan!” Arij purred.

“Why?” the Incubus asked.

“Afraid?”

He snorted and slammed into her. “What game are you playing?”

“The best one.” Arij ground her cunt on Debbie’s mouth. “Spurt that jizz into Ritsuko. There are other girls who need you.”

“Bribing me with the rest of the girls in the school to leave your pathetic human’s harem alone?”

Pathetic? thought Arij. He walked In’am out of here full of his cum, not yours. She sent a stirring of air at Father Juan, soaked in schoolgirl pheromones. “Sure.”

The breeze drifted around him and the Japanese girl he fucked. Ritsuko moaned louder, her body bucking. The Incubus laughed and thrust hard. His sexual release felt like a hurricane blowing through the room.

The brunette in the middle screamed out in climatic delight, falling to her knees then rolling onto her side. She quivered and moaned through her bliss. Ritsuko surrendered to ecstasy the second the Incubus fired his cum into her.

Arij deflected the lust around her. She kept a firm grip on Debbie, the girl moaning and groaning into her pussy. The Si’lat smiled as, out in the corridor, Corey came in the newest member of his harem. Pita shuddered through her orgasmic rapture.

In the current of lust flooding out of the Incubus, Arij added a small gust of her own passion.

“He’s claimed another,” groaned the Incubus as he kept pumping his spunk into Ritsuko’s cunt. “Pita.” Out in the hallway, Pita gasped. A moment later, the doors to the bathroom burst open. The Hispanic girl darted forward, jizz leaking out of her pussy. She ran right for the Incubus. Arij’s smile grew.

“You’re not stopping me from enjoying her!” Father Juan growled. “Any of them!” The Latin heartthrob ripped his cock out of Ritsuko. The Japanese girl fell to the floor and quivered there in rapture, still cumming.

The Incubus faced Pita, his cock shiny with Ritsuko’s pussy juices. Pita threw herself at him. Their golden-brown bodies came together. As Pita threw her right leg around the Incubus’s hip and impaled her pussy down his cock, Arij came.

The orgasm exploded through the Si’lat. “Oh, yes! Mighty winds, yes!”

The lust surged out of her. The currents of air gusting around her howled at the Incubus as Pita’s pussy, soaked in Corey’s cum, sank down the Incubus’s cock. Exultation crossed Father Juan’s face while the rapture slammed into the Si’lat’s mind.

“Why are you looking so triumphant?” Father Juan smiled.

“Because I’m cumming so hard!” Arij moaned, her pussy juices gushing out of her cunt. “And because of what you just did! That’s my man’s woman you’re fucking!”

Her winds slammed into Father Juan. They didn’t touch Pita at all, flowing around her, but the winds seized the Incubus and hurtled him out of Pita’s embrace. She stumbled and grabbed the stall to keep from falling to the floor.

Father Juan crashed into the rear wall, pinned to the tiled surface. The gale howling from the Si’lat, powered by her orgasm gusting out of her pussy, roared around the Incubus. The powerful winds eroded him. She ate away at the idea of him.

Because that was all he was. An idea made manifested, birthed out of the Spirit Realm, the collective sea of human imagination. Fears. Dreams. Desires. Fantasies. They all took shape there as gods and monsters. They had no real identity of their own. They could be stripped away if they were made vulnerable.

“What?” he groaned, fighting against her winds tearing at him. He sought to withstand it, but the wind always won. It eroded everything in the end. Mighty mountains could be worn down to quivering pillars that could totter over at any moment.

And one day, those, too, would fall.

“Why, you made a connection with my man’s seed. And since my essence is in him.” Arij smiled. “I wreathed him in it. As he filled me with his seed, I filled his entire body with my passion. That cum he fired into Pita still has my power in it. It’s the little hole I needed to drive my power into your soul. You’re poaching on my territory, Incubus!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.