Winning a Genie Harem - Cover

Winning a Genie Harem

Copyright© 2019

Chapter 15 : Competing Against the Incubus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 : Competing Against the Incubus - Corey gets an offer from his old friend Kyle that he can't turn down! A Battered Lamp Spinoff!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Corey Derrickson – Thursday, September 10th

I couldn’t believe that just happened.

The priest and his train of gushing, giggling, squealing schoolgirls vanished into the main door of the school. The girls of St. Miriam were acting hornier than they were for me, and I had a genie’s magic on my side. The priest had been handsome. Movie star handsome. The type of Latin heartbreaker you’d see on the silver screen or something.

Asra’s smirk had my back bristling. She had arranged for this visitor to arrive. She lounged beneath a dogwood tree, the Ghul looking so smug. She was the fifth type of genie. The one Kyle hadn’t told me about. He hadn’t sent her to compete to be my wife either. It was clear she was bitter about that.

It wasn’t my fault. She should go take that up with Kyle, not come here and try to ruin all the fun I was having. I shook my head and marched to where my four genies waited. They stood outside the school. They hadn’t gone inside like I’d told my harem. They were all staring at Asra, too.

“We saw,” said Ms. Reid when I approached. The teacher, and the Ifrit, smoldered. Her coal-black eyes had enough heat in them to burst into flames. She pushed up her black-rimmed glasses with her middle finger.

“He’s an incubus,” Regina said. Her pigtails fluttered. A wind seemed to swirl around and play with them. A scent wafted around her. I breathed in the musk and hardened in a flash.

“The demon that screws women in their dreams?” I demanded.

“Spirit realm entity,” answered Nadia. The Marid’s eyes were as hot as the Ifrit’s. Steaming. A geyser about to erupt. “They delight in seduction. He’ll go for your women, Kyle. Incubi get off on cuckoldry.”

A squirming writhe rippled through me.

“Choose me, and I can protect the harem,” Regina said. Her innocent face stared up at me full of beguiling innocence. Her blue eyes held all the warmth of a winter sky, though.

I frowned as I studied her. Make her my wife to protect my women? Was the incubus that dangerous?

Yes.

All those girls just flocked to him. They looked so wet. I could see him just snapping his fingers and their panties would drop fast. They’d all be begging to ride his cock. Flashes of one of my women—Aleah and Tania especially—riding his cock sent a sick writhe through my guts.

“Okay, I—”

“She doesn’t have to be yours to protect them,” said the Marid. Nadia fixed her eyes on me. “But she can ward them against him.”

“That’s right, Master,” Bettie said, glancing at Regina. “She’s just making a play to be your wife. Just command her to do it. She will.”

Regina tossed a glare at Bettie. The smell around the Si’lat increased. The wind swirled around her hair, lifting up her blonde pigtails. Then it spilled over my face as she turned her head and gave me the most pleading look of innocent, virginal passion I’d ever seen. A mix of vulnerable fear, awakened desire, and curious delight.

My cock became pure, rigid lead.

I cupped her face and kissed her hard. I pressed her back against the side of the school, my tongue burying into her mouth. Shouts echoed around me from the other genie, but they didn’t matter. This girl before me needed to be loved. To be shown about the delights of her body.

My dick had to be in her right now.

She kissed me with gentle passion. She had a nervousness about her. She had to be guided. Chosen. My blood burned. My hands slid down. I should go slowly with her. Take it easy, but I couldn’t control myself. She was too delicious. Too nubile. Too innocent. She had to be fucked hard.

Claimed.

My hands hiked up her skirt while my tongue plundered her mouth. The shouts of the others couldn’t reach my ears. A vacuum surrounded us. A bubble where there was only Regina and me. My hands found the panties she wore. I caressed over the schoolgirl cotton as her lips worked on mine.

They were in the way. My fingers grabbed it. Both hands gripped. I ripped. Cloth tore free too easily. Her panties were off and I could feel her trimmed bush. Her hands gripped my arms. Her little tongue played with mine now.

She was learning.

I broke the kiss and groaned. “Sorry.”

“It’s okay, Corey,” she moaned. “If it’s you. You can be rough. I can take it. I love you.”

“Love you, too,” I groaned, right hand fumbling to get my cock out.

I unzipped my fly, not even bothering with my belt or untucking my shirt. That took too much time. I had to be in her. My hand shoved inside and found the slit in the front of my boxers. I fished my cock out. It thrust out of my gray slacks’ fly, brushing the teeth of my zipper. I pushed the crown into Regina’s silky pubic hair. I slid down and down.

Found the wet folds of her pussy.

“Take me,” she moaned. “I’m ready for you. Make me your woman.”

I kissed her again. My cock pressed on her entrance. She didn’t have a hymen. That confused my sex-addled mine. She was so innocent. She needed a man to show her about sex. To defile her. I groaned, my dick throbbing.

I rammed to the hilt in her.

The wind gusted faster around us. She squealed into my kiss as her hot pussy welcomed my cock. Her right leg lifted up and hooked around my waist. She held me tight. Her tartan skirt rustled as I drove into her silky snatch. Her cunt gripped me, welcoming me.

Her tongue caressed my lips. The inside of my mouth. Her arms clung to my neck as I pumped away at her. I drove deep into her snatch and then pulled back. The tight grip of her pussy massaged my cock. The stimulation of her twat sent rapture rippling through my body.

It was heaven in her.

I should choose her. Make her my wife. She was beautiful. Delightful. Her pussy was so tight. I could fuck her every day. I could love this beguiling girl. Her perfume filled my nose, inspiring me to thrust into her faster and faster.

I churned up her cunny.

I devoured her mouth.

My hands caressed her body through her uniform. Her sides. I brushed the sides of her small breasts. I stroked her silky leg wrapped around my waist. Her hips wiggled, stirring her snatch around my cock as I buried into her.

The pleasure built and built with every stroke into her. Every hard plunge into her cunny sent delight spilling through me. It was incredible to enjoy. To experience. The rapture ran through me. I groaned, savoring every moment of it.

I could have her for eternity.

She could protect my women.

My ... women...

As I drove into Regina, other faces appeared in my mind. Aleah and her auburn pigtails, a choker about her throat proclaiming her mine. Tania with her face so similar, glasses perched on her nose and a choker tight about her throat. The other genie who was around me. Women in my harem. The nuns. The schoolgirls.

I broke the kiss and snarled, “The fuck?”

“Just love me, Corey!” gasped Regina. “I can give you everything. Pleasure. Rapture. All the women you could want. I love you.”

“Love you!” I groaned, her perfume so sweet. Her pussy so tight about my cock.

I kissed her again, drowning in the pleasure rushing down on my dick. My balls grew tighter and tighter with every thrust into her snatch. I buried deep and hard. I reveled in how tight she was. How delicious and amazing. I pumped fast. Hard. I buried to the hilt in her juicy cunt. She squeezed about me, virginal tight.

Her fingers ran through my hair. Her hot pussy massaged my dick. She squeezed around me when I pulled back, sucking at me. She wanted me to stay inside of her. I slammed back in, sinking my dick fully into the heaven of her pussy.

Fucking her was like a cool breeze on a hot, summer day. A refreshing treat. Stimulating.

My balls ached in my pants. My tongue danced in her mouth. Every stroke into her brought me closer and closer to the end. To the moment when I erupted into her snatch. My balls tightened. My cum brimmed inside of me.

A thick and creamy load to pump right into her. She would love it. I would drown her in my spunk. It would be incredible. I danced my tongue through her mouth as I plowed faster into her. Harder. I gave her my all.

She squealed.

Her pussy went wild around my cock. I made my virgin bride cum. My innocent Si’lat’s twat danced around my dick. She sucked at me. Her fingers tightened in my hair. Her lips kissed mine with such awakened hunger.

She broke the kiss to moan, “Corey! Corey! I love you! Please, please choose me! See what I can do! I can protect them!”

“Regina!” I groaned, slamming into her convulsing snatch. Her pussy spasmed wildly around my shaft. My tip ached. “Fuck!”

My cum erupted into her cunt. Spurt after spurt of my jizz pumped into her depths. I flooded her with blasts of spunk. The ecstasy rushed out of me. It felt incredible to deliver it to her. To spurt all my passion into her snatch.

“Shit, yes!” I gasped.

“Corey!” she moaned, her pussy milking my cock. “I love you! Love you so much! I want to be yours! Pick me! Let me save everyone!”

“Regina!” I groaned, wanting to say yes. To make her mine.

As my orgasm screamed towards its pinnacle, three other faces burned in my mind. Three other genies who also sparked my pleasure. It was so hard to think of them. The perfume from Regina filled my nose. My thoughts. It squeezed out almost everything.

“Shit!” I gasped as my cock fired a final blast. “You little slut!”

“I’ll be your slut! Your virgin. Whatever you need me to be!”

I ripped out of her, fighting the urge to give her what she wanted. My cock bounced as it thrust out of the soaked front of my pants. Her juices had bathed me when she came. She stared at me, blinking, brow furrowing.

I spun her around, my left hand planting on her back between her shoulder blades and pinning her to the wall. I hiked up her red-and-green tartan skirt, tucking it in its own waistband to expose her pale, curving rump. Firm. Perky. Youthful.

CRACK!

I spanked her. She gasped at the pain. The air gusted around us, drowning out the shouts of the other women. My hand didn’t take its time. I wasn’t having fun disciplining a slave, I was punishing her.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

My hand fell fast. Hard. Her ass blazed red. She squirmed, tears springing in her eyes while my cum ran down her thighs, leaking out of her pussy. Such anger rippled through me. My hand kept slamming down on her rump.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

“You!”

CRACK!

“Tried!”

CRACK!

“To!”

CRACK!

“Use!”

CRACK!

“Your!”

CRACK!

“Magic!”

CRACK!

“On!”

CRACK!

“Me!”

CRACK!

“I’m sorry!” she gasped as my hand kept reddening her ass.

CRACK!

“I just love you, Corey.”

CRACK!

“I do!”

CRACK!

“I can protect them.”

CRACK!

“I just want to be your wife.”

“If you want any chance of being chosen, then you will keep them safe!” I snarled, releasing her and stepping back into the fierce wind that she had conjured around us. The three other genies were outside of it, glaring at her.

She turned to face me, rubbing at the tears in her eyes. Even crying, she looked so innocent and sexy at the same time. An underage temptress. My dick twitched and throbbed, wanting to just be in her again.

“I’ll keep them safe,” she said. The wind that swirled around me suddenly roared out. It ripped open the school doors and gusted down the hallway in a rush. More fat tears spilled down her cheeks. “I’m sorry, Corey.”

“You’re losing now,” I growled. “I couldn’t choose before, but this ... You’re going to have to earn your way back, Regina.”

“I will.” She threw herself to her knees before me. She rubbed her cheek into my wet cock. “I’m sorry. I just want you. It means so much to me. To my tribe. Corey, I do love you. I don’t want to lose you.”

“None of us do, you little slut,” Bettie hissed. “It sucks, but what are we going to do about it?”

“We have to deal with the incubus,” said Nadia. “He’s going to ruin all of Corey’s fun even if his women are warded.

“I can get rid of him.” Regina stared up at me with pleading eyes. “Let me do that, Corey. I’ll banish him from the school. He can’t out-slut me. I’m a Si’lat. He’s just a thing born from the Spirit Realm. An idea granted flesh.”

“Fine,” I growled.


Aleah Buckley

I giggled. Father Juan stroked my pigtail, his other arm extended, his hand braced on the wall beside my head. “You’re just saying that. I’m not that beautiful.”

“No, no,” the priest said, his voice smooth as chocolate, and so deep. It made my pussy quiver just hearing him talk. His finger wrapped around the end of my hair. “You and your sister are just delightful. You’re just the perfect sort of young ladies to be altar girls for me.”

“What does an altar girl have to do?” my sister, Tania, asked. She trembled next to me, her larger breasts swelling the front of her tight blouse as she breathed. My pierced nipples tingled.

“Well, they help me perform mass,” he said. “Make me ready to give an amazing sermon. Full of passion, yes. You like passion, don’t you?”

“I do,” I gushed, my heart racing so fast. God, he was such a gorgeous man. “We could do all sorts of things to get you ready.”

“Yes, we could polish things,” said Tania, her voice breathy. “You know, important things.”

“Really?” he asked. A smile played on his thick lips. They were so kissable. I could just lean in and plant my mouth on his. I didn’t care that half the school seemed to be glaring at us as they filled the hallway. “You would have to spend a lot of time at the church with me. Just the three of us. Alone. We have to be in-sync. United at a spiritual level so that our physical acts will deliver such glory.”

“Yes, yes,” gasped my sister. “We love calling out to the Lord. You know, when we’re being spiritual.”

“We’re spiritual with each other,” I whimpered, squeezing my sister’s hand. “That’s okay, right? We’re both girls. Sisters.”

“Of course. It only makes it better. Just a delicious thing to wit—”

A wind howled over us. I gasped at the sudden hurricane. Girls squealed in the hallway. The breeze swirled around me, ripping my pigtail from his hand. My skirt flared, the currents of air touching my pussy. I never wore panties. The air ran over my cunt, stroking me in a way that—

“Corey!” I gasped, the lust burning through my veins drove back as my Master...

Oh, god, what was I doing?

“Get away!” Tania hissed. “We’re not your altar girls! We’re Corey’s girls!” She ripped off her bow tie and the top button of her blouse popped off as she exposed her collar. “See!”

The Latin priest leaned back, his face darkening. The wind was past now, but it left a lingering scent of me. He glanced down the hallway and grimaced. The girls gathered around us were all shaking their heads, hair tousled by the sudden gust.

“Father Juan, I’ll be your altar girl!” gasped Pita. The Hispanic girl’s voice was so smoky.

“Yes, yes, Father Juan,” moaned Ursula, the brunette trembling. She held Pita’s hand. “Let us be your altar girls. We can do spiritual things with you. We like doing them with each other.”

I glared at the priest. He wasn’t human. I clutched my sister’s hand and said. “We’re not sluts.”

“Every woman is,” the priest said, a smile growing. “That’s why men were placed above you. So we can control and channel your lust.” He caressed my cheek, his finger’s touch burning me.

But that sweet smell—the scent of Regina—permeated my nose and reminded me of whom I loved. Whom I served. Corey.

I slapped the priest. Hard. His head snapped back. His lip curled and dark anger flared in his eyes. The girls around him all squealed in what sounded like orgasmic delight. They swayed, and I swear they were all cumming.

Not us. Regina had swept in and protected us from this ... this ... Whatever he was. Another genie? A male Si’lat. Some sort of man-whore that was trying to cause problems for Corey like that cunt Asra. I glared at him.

“Perv!” Tania hissed, and then she kicked him in the shin.

The priest winced. I nodded my head and then spotted Corey approaching with the genies. I pulled my sister from him as this guilt rippled through me. I would have fucked that guy without the wind. I hadn’t even thought of Corey once. The moment the priest walked up to me and smiled, I was lost. My pussy boiled over. I would have let him fuck me right there.

The tears started the moment my sister and I were clear of the girls. We broke into a run down the hallway to him. He strode towards us strong and powerful, his tartan-pattern tie falling down his white shirt. Regina looked like us, crying and sad, trailing after him.

I threw myself into Corey. Tania followed a fraction of a second later. “I’m so sorry. I don’t know what happened.”

“He just started touching our hair and then we were wanting him,” wailed Tania.

“We’re such terrible sex slaves.”

“Horrible.”

Tears fell down my cheeks. I clung to him. His arms went tight around me. They held me to him. I shuddered as he ran his hand up and down my back. He held us both. I felt so soiled. I don’t know what that bastard did to us, but he made us forget all about Corey. That was terrible.

“It wasn’t you,” Corey said, his hand so comforting. “You weren’t in control. It’s magic.”

“That bastard wanted to make us do things!” Tania moaned. “I couldn’t think.”

“Make us his altar girls!” I spat. “What sort of priest does that?”

“An incubus,” Corey said, staring past us.

“I can’t do anything for the other girls of this school,” said Regina. “I’ve put extra attraction around you. Beyond what Sultana Aaliyah did. Her powers are much, much stronger than mine.”

“Than all four of us,” said Bettie. “The Sultana is a royal Jann. They’re the common view of genies capable of unlimited unveiling of powers. Our abilities are limited.”

“But it’ll help to at least keep the girls from ignoring you,” Regina said, her voice brimming with tears. What happened to her? Had the priest tried to seduce her? Had she almost been caught up in his lust spell?

“What does that mean?” asked Corey. “More attractive.”

“Like cologne or wearing a good suit,” said Regina. “Just makes you more noticeable to girls. Aaliyah’s wish merely made them be more ... open about their desires. The moment you sparked attraction in them, they were eager to follow it. Inhibitions relaxed. That sort of thing. It’s why you’ve had such luck with girls. But the incubus just reaches into your soul and changes your attraction. Overwhelms you. Controls you.”

“Fuck,” Corey muttered. “And you can get rid of him?”

“I will,” Regina said. “I’ll have to work hard. Spread my own attraction. I can ... do what he does. I’ll have to get the girls turned on by me. Eager to love me.”

“I did notice you could do that.” The anger in my Master made me groan. She didn’t try that on him to win?

Then I smiled. It hadn’t worked, either.

“Too late for breakfast,” muttered Corey. “I got distracted.”

“Didn’t we all,” whispered Tania. “It’s really okay. You don’t have to punish us. We came so—”

“It wasn’t you.” Our master kissed her forehead. “You never would do that. I know you. You’re my sex slave to your core, aren’t you.”

He grabbed my ass. Must have grabbed my sister’s, too, because she gasped. His eyes flicked back and forth from us. He said it with such confidence. I relaxed. It wasn’t my fault. That incubus had put some sort of spell on us. Lust magic. Anger rippled through me.

“That bastard!” I hissed.

“That’s right,” Corey said. “So, Regina will do her work and remember her place.”

Regina flinched.

“The rest of us, let’s go to class and hope some of our classmates show up and aren’t panting after the incubus all day.”

“How am I supposed to spank girls who get questions wrong if they’re all turned on by someone else,” muttered Ms. Reid as she strode by. “Maybe I should burn off his cock. That’s one way to fix the problem.”

“He’d just grow another one,” Nadia said. “I thought you were intelligent. For an Ifrit.”

“I know English and poetry and classical Arabic. I could recite you the erotic works of Yaseemen. They didn’t survive the Muslim conquest of Mecca. That naughty woman wrote a different poem for each of the gods worshiped at the Kaaba. Especially the three goddesses.”

I didn’t understand much of what she said.

“I didn’t study incubi or the other pathetic creations of the Spirit Realm.”

“Nothing pathetic about that guy,” Tania muttered.

I nodded. I cupped Corey’s face. “The genies will get everything back. Then we can help you pick your winner. Maybe Ms. Reid. She’s fun.”

He kissed me. “I’ll see you in English.”

“I hope enough girls show up for you to spank,” I said and then turned and strode off to my class feeling better. I had the wind around me.

Regina and Tania broke off. They were sophomores not seniors, so they didn’t have any classes with Corey, myself, Nadia, or Bettie. I’d also see Bettie in English. I headed up the stairs to my history class. My skirts swished and swayed.

The cooing of girls grew louder and louder. I frowned. Had Father Juan come up here? I thought he took his gaggle of girls deeper on the first floor. The squeals echoed around me. Chattering and moaning and through it, a guy’s grunt of pleasure.

I stepped onto the second floor and gasped. There was a small knot of girls around another priest. This one was Black, his skin as ebony as I’d seen. He stood tall, the lanky build of a basketball player, looming over the gaggle of high school girls. He had a shaved head waxed to a gleam and a surprisingly delicate face. Almost effeminate.

And gorgeous.

I swallowed at just how gorgeous of a man he was. A slight itch rippled through me. His eyes found mine, and he smiled. I swallowed, the heat rising and rising in me. I wanted to drift over there and join the other girls.

The scent around me, Regina’s sweet musk, reminded me of whom I belonged to. Regina was Corey’s, for now. And I would be his always. I hugged myself tight and skirted around the group, the Black incubus’s eyes following me.

I heard sucking. Slurping. On her knees was a blonde girl with a French braid. That looked like Hailee. She was in my English class with Corey. She worked her mouth up and down the incubus’s cock, bobbing and blowing him with hunger. The other girls all seemed to be eager to have their turn.

“Blessed day, Aleah,” the priest said to me.

I hurried faster. His laughter chased after me.

Two incubi?


Corey Derrickson

I entered my first class, math taught by Sister Ester Sarah. The nun sat in her chair, a dreamy look on her tan face, her blue eyes closed. The girls were gathered in knots all talking and whispering and giggling. None of them glanced at me.

For the first time, I wasn’t the center of attention. I was shocked by how much I’d come to enjoy all the girls staring at me, openly lusting for me, their inhibitions relaxed by a genie’s wish. Only one girl smiled at me, standing apart from the others.

Natiqua Osborne. On the first day, she’d given me her panties with her phone number written on them. I’d meant to call her, but I got distracted. The Black girl lifted her face and smiled at me. Unlike every other girl in here, she paid attention to me. She squirmed, her dreadlocks swaying about her delicate, mocha-brown face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.