Winning a Genie Harem - Cover

Winning a Genie Harem

Copyright© 2019

Chapter 13: Sultry Genies Naughty Competition

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Sultry Genies Naughty Competition - Corey gets an offer from his old friend Kyle that he can't turn down! A Battered Lamp Spinoff!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Corey Derrickson – Wednesday, September 9th

The four genies’ delightful mouths all pressed into my cock.

They knelt around me as I lay on the bed in the center of my new dorm suite. The genies had arranged that, too. They wanted me close at hand. Their tongues all fluttered against my cock. Four of them at once, bathing my shaft. It was delicious. Amazing.

“Damn,” I groaned, savoring it.

I was wrong who the genies were. I thought it was Sister Nova Victoria, In’am, Havva, and Zahia. The three Arab students and the one Arab nun. They all seemed to fit one of the templates. Sister Nova Victoria was fiery and passionate. In’am was slutty and wild. Havva submissive and virginal. Zahia was intelligent and curious.

The actual genies were less ... stereotypical. They were all delicious. Their mouths hungry on me. Bettie and Regina, Ms. Reid and Nadia all flicked and licked and swirled their tongues across the crown of my cock. They gripped my shaft and cupped my balls. They moaned as they nuzzled in, all of them pleasing me.

Competing to be chosen by me.

How could I choose one?

“Damn,” I groaned, my eyes flicking to the two asses waggling in my view. Ms. Reid’s curvy ass on my right, the Ifrit’s fiery bush peeked out between her pale thighs, gleaming with her juices. To my left, Bettie’s tighter ass wiggled. The Ifrit and the Jann.

I grabbed their asses. I squeezed them. Kneaded them. I loved the feel of their asses beneath my hands while the four of them pleased my cock. My fingers dug into their flesh. Those four tongues caressed my cock. Lips pressed in on the sides. Sucking for a moment.

It was unlike anything I’d ever felt. I shuddered at how eager they were, loving the feel of them. Regina’s tongue brushed my cock, grazing it with airy caresses. Nadia bathed my crown, her tongue slathering over my cock and brushing the others. Ms. Reid’s smoldered, stirring such heat down my shaft. Bettie’s fluttered and caressed me, stimulating me with all her skill.

“Shit, shit, shit,” I groaned. I could hear the rest of my harem, the non-genie members having their own fun. I could hardly focus on them right now.

I had a genie to pick.

How?

“I’m going to cum all over your faces,” I panted, squeezing Ms. Reid’s and Bettie’s asses. My fingers dug into their rumps.

“Mmm, just spurt your cum all over our faces, Master,” purred earthy Bettie. “Especially my face. Just coat me in it.”

“Yes, yes, bathe my face. I love it. Such a naughty thing to do,” whimpered Regina.

“You have such delicious cum,” purred Ms. Reid, her voice smoldering with her passion, her ass wiggling back and forth.

“Such a rich flavor,” groaned Nadia. “Why don’t you just unleash it, stud? Flood our faces and bathe us in it.”

I was getting there. A pair of hands massaged my nuts, lightly kneading them, working my cum to fire up and out of my cock. It would feel awesome. The pleasure would surge out of me. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

Their tongues caressed me. Teased me. Drove me wild. I shuddered, my dick throbbing and aching beneath their wild touch. It was awesome to experience. I groaned and whimpered. My chest rose and fell as the pressure built and built at the tip of my cock.

“Yes, yes,” I gasped. I squeezed their rumps. My fingers dug into them. “I’m going to bathe all your faces. Shit, that’s incredible.”

Four tongues. Four stroking and kneading hands. Four genies loving me.

My balls tightened. My dick twitched. I growled as my cock erupted.

Hot jizz fired out of my cock. My body spasmed and bucked through my orgasm. My heart pounded in my chest as the pleasure rushed out of me. Stars danced before my eyes at the surge of spunk jetting out of my dick.

The genies all moaned, pressing their faces in. I coated them in my cum. The rapture slammed into my mind with each spurt. I squeezed Ms. Reid’s and Bettie’s asses. My balls unloaded on their faces. They all groaned in delight.

Then I heard them licking. Lapping.

“Such good seed, Master! I love your cum on my face.”

“And yours,” purred Regina. “Mmm, yummy!”

“Mr. Derrickson, what a delicious treat,” Ms. Reid moaned, wiggling her rump against my hand.

“Mmm, I could drink your cum all day,” moaned Nadia. “Just study all the textures to it. The minute differences in flavor.”

“Damn,” I panted as they cleaned up my jizz. I stared down my body at their faces dripping in cum, meeting together as they licked at the other’s face. Tongues flashed, bathing the other’s feature.

They were all so sexy.


Tania Buckley

As the genies swarmed Corey—I should have known that Regina was one, but she had parents—my sister and I gathered the rest of the harem together to explain to them what was going on. They were all confused.

“So, there are these genies,” Aleah said. My big sister stood naked save for her choker about her neck. We were the only two who had them, his original sex slaves since last January. “Corey’s Girl” was engraved on the metal plate on our chokers. Her dark-red hair, gathered in a pair of pigtails, fell around his head. “They have powers. Can do magic. They’re the reason that Corey is at this school.”

“Well, not those four,” I added, pushing up my glasses. “There’s this guy who went to our old school. Kyle. He found himself a genie and crazy stuff happened and Corey got hurt trying to help Kyle’s genie. So, he got big and powerful.”

“Like the sultan of the Genies,” added Aleah, staring at the rest of the harem.

They were all naked and looking confused. Jennifer stood beside the busty In’am, who I thought was the slutty Si’lat. Sister Francis Jean and Sister Nova Victoria held hands, both wearing their wimples and veils and nothing else. The two nuns, one pale skin and one dusky, blinked their eyes almost at the same time. Havva and Zahia were pressed together, both Arab girls wearing tartan headscarves and looking adorable. Vanessa hugged herself, looking baffled.

“Anyways, Kyle thought it would be cool to repay Corey,” I added. “He gets to marry a genie. So they’re competing for him. To make it hotter, he used his genies’ magic to send Corey to this school and, well...”

“Make every girl here horny for him,” said Aleah. She grinned in delight. “I mean, look at you all here. You all found him so horny and got to join in the harem. As sex slaves and girlfriends. Hot, right?”

“Magic,” said Sister Nova Victoria. The headmistress shuddered. “Fifteen years of no sex, and ... And...”

“You’ve been having the best time of your life,” I said, grabbing her breasts. I squeezed those large and firm breasts. My fingers dug into her flesh, her dusky skin darker than my pale flesh. “Don’t even deny it. You like it when I do this.”

I ducked down and sucked her dark-brown nipple into my mouth. My lips sealed around it. I sucked hard on her. She gasped, her body trembling. My tongue danced around her areola, stimulating her large nipple. Pleasure surged across her face.

Then Aleah joined me. My older sister latched onto the other nub. Our hair brushed each other, I wore mine as pigtails also, as we nursed on her. Sister Nova Victoria’s face contorted. She let out a wicked moan.

“I think this is hot,” moaned In’am. “Djinn are real. They’re sexy. And they’re letting us be sluts. What’s better than that?”

“In’am!” Sister Francis Jean gasped, her voice full of shocked pleasure. “Oh, you shouldn’t touch me there.

“Why not? You’re such an uptight nun. You need a good cum. Mmm, you got yourself a juicy pussy and all.”

Aleah’s lips popped off the Arab nun’s nipple to moan, “Sister Francis Jean isn’t allowed to play. She’s been a bad nun. Go to the corner. You just have to watch. And no masturbating.”

“Oh, right,” In’am said. “Mmm, sorry. Tomorrow. I’ll make you cum tomorrow.”

“Oh, my gosh,” whimpered Jennifer. “I love being in the harem. Last night was so sexy. Do you know how hard I came, Vanessa?”

“I know how hard I came today,” Vanessa groaned. “It was hot. In the bathroom. Zahia on my face and Sister Francis Jean watching as I lost my cherry.”

“So, genies are real,” Zahia said. “The things I am learning today. This is all so fascinating. Havva, would you eat out my pussy.”

“Yes, Miss Zahia,” Havva said, her voice full of throaty submission.

“Mmm, that sounds fun,” said Jennifer. “In’am, go down on me.”

“But I wanted her to go down on me,” gasped Vanessa.

“I can go down on you both,” In’am said. “If you lie on each other and trib those pussies together. Then I’ll lick from one to the other. I’ll eat out Sahib’s girlfriends and make you both cum.”

“I like how you think,” Jennifer moaned.

“She’s naughty,” Vanessa said. “All the rumors about you are absolutely true, aren’t they?”

“Yep!”

I kept nursing on Sister Nova Victoria’s nipple. Aleah joined me. The headmistress gasped and shuddered, savoring our passion while the other girls were having their fun. Zahia gasped and moaned while Jennifer and Vanessa kissed each other with noisy passion. In’am purred then she went to feast on them.

Sister Francis Jean let out a whimper of frustration from her corner.

Aleah popped her mouth off Sister Nova Victoria’s nipple. My sister nuzzled into my ear and hissed, “Let’s eat her pussy together. Nun pussy! Doesn’t that sound hot?”

I squealed around the nun’s hard nipple.

“Yeah, I thought you’d like that, sis.”

“What are you two whispering?” purred the nun. She had such a fire in her throaty purr. I could see how Corey mistook her for the Ifrit.

“Something naughty, Headmistress,” Aleah purred. “Now you go sit that ass on the couch, and we’re going to inspect your pussy.”

I popped my mouth off her nub. “As Corey’s first two sex slaves, we have to make sure all the girls he collars and tames are perfect for him. We must make a cuntal inspection.”

“Mmm, such authoritative slaves,” she said and pulled away from us. “I think you naughty girls just want to lick my twat.”

“Headmistress!” gasped Aleah in mock indication. Her little titties—smaller than my round breasts despite her two years on me—quivered. “We are dedicated to Corey and making sure he receives the finest cunts to please his cock.”

I nodded my head in vigorous agreement, my glasses slipping down my nose. “I’ll have you know, that we take our responsibilities as his first two sex slaves very seriously. We would never abuse our power just to eat out your nun pussy.”

The headmistress laughed. She sauntered to the nearest loveseat and sank down on it, her large breasts jiggling. She spread her thighs and exposed a shaved pussy begging to be eaten. I licked my lips at the sight of her thick labia coated in her juices.

My sister and I grabbed hands and then took three steps to her, my round breasts swaying. I sank down to my knees beside my sister, my pussy on fire. We both leaned our heads in together, pigtails brushing, shoulders rubbing tighter. Our cheeks pressed together as we approached the apex of her narrowing thighs.

Her shaved twat.

My sister and I nuzzled our lips into the nun’s pussy. I groaned as I stared up her thighs. Her smooth, dusky stomach led to those bountiful, soft, and delicious breasts. Her nipples gleamed in our spittle. The nun shifted on the couch, her eyes sparkling with delight as she stared down. I loved how her head was wrapped up in her modest wimple that framed her dusky face and hid her hair. Her black veil draped over that and fell down her shoulders.

We were devouring a real nun. Not an Ifrit posing as one. This was so hot.

We attacked her juicy folds. Our tongue slathered up and down, caressing her silky labia. We stimulated her flesh. It was so sexy to do this. My tongue brushed my sister’s over and over, sending incestuous thrills rushing through my flesh.

I loved sharing this pussy with her. With my sister. Corey’s harem had grown so big and wonderful so fast, but I was glad the two of us had our time with just Corey. To be only his. We’d have to share him with all these others, but that was fine.

It meant we were even more his submissive sluts for accepting it.

“Oh, my,” groaned the nun, her face contorting. “Ooh, you two are giving such a thorough inspection of my pussy.”

“Mmm, yes,” Aleah moaned, her cheeks rubbing on mine as she spoke. “You do have a tasty twat. Nice and spicy.”

“I like how you’re shaved,” I added. “I can really get at your pussy lips.”

“Tania!” she gasped as my tongue dragged up her folds to her clit. “I’m glad you approve. I shaved before the first day of school just aching to have fun with Corey.”

I sucked on her clit, my pussy clenching at that confession. It was so hot.

My sister kept licking and lapping. Her tongue fluttered up and down, brushing my lips sucking on the clit. The nun moaned. Her big boobs heaved over my head. They smacked together while she gasped and whimpered. Her head tossed, face contorting in the bliss that we delivered to her.

I was more than happy to keep delivering this bliss. To keep sucking and nibbling and teasing her. She was such a sexy thing. My pussy clenched. The juices ran down my thighs, dripping from my shaved cunt.

Then I abandoned her clit to flick down. My tongue passed my sister’s. We both thrust into her pussy, sliding into her cunt together. This wicked thrill ran through me as Sister Nova Victoria gasped out in delight.

“You both are driving me wild!” she gasped. In the background, Corey moaned out his orgasmic bliss. He must be cumming on the four genies’ faces. How hot. “You wicked pair of sisters!”

I loved the sounds she made. Our tongues darted through her folds. Then she gasped. Her pussy convulsed. Spasmed. Spicy juices gushed out, bathing my lips. My sister’s lips. We both lapped them up as the Arab headmistress shuddered through her bliss. Her big tits heaved above us. They smacked together, rippling with her bountiful flesh.

Her voice merged with Corey’s moans and the gasps of the others. It was so hot. My pussy burned. I knew the harem would have an afternoon of delights. I kept licking at the nun as she squirmed through her bliss.

“Oh, Lord,” she moaned, panting. “Oh, yes, did I pass? Is my pussy good enough for Corey?”

I glanced at my sister, my own cunt on fire. “What do you think, sis?”

“That she has one delicious twat. Mmm, yummy nun cunt.” Aleah licked her lips coated in the spicy cream. “You definitely are good enough to please our master.”


Corey Derrickson

“Regina, I want you on my cock,” I groaned as they finished licking me. “And Ms. Reid, sit on my face. Let’s see how you genies do at tag-teaming a guy.”

“I’ll ride your cock so well!” Regina moaned. I caught a glimpse of her straightening. Her blonde pigtails flashing. She wore cute glasses, her faces so innocent. Not the beguiling seductress I thought the Si’lat would be.

More innocent. More virginal pure. Which held its own appeal. That lolita visage made my dick throb and ache for her. Bettie and Nadia backed off, not complaining. They knew they would get their turns.

We were going to get wild.

Ms. Reid shifted on the bed, throwing her long leg over my hip. Her red-furred muff appeared over me, her spicy musk filling my nose. That wonderful scent tickled my nostrils. I breathed it in and groaned out in delight.

She lowered her twat to my face while Regina grabbed my cock. Her slender thighs straddled my waist. I licked my chops then Ms. Reid planted her pussy right on my face. The more mature Ifrit’s silky bush tickled my lips and nose. Her hot labia followed a moment later. Her juices spilled over my lips.

She smoldered with delight.

Than the Si’lat’s pussy brushed the crown of my dick. Her silky bush tickled the crown moments before her tight slit caressed it. Her labia parted to engulf my cock. She let out whimpers of delight, airy gasps as she sank down my cock.

“Feel that tight, nubile pussy, Corey!” Regina moaned. “Mmm, imagine that cunt around your cock for the rest of your life. Tight and slick. I’ll always be petite and cute. Your innocent, schoolgirl girlfriend. Pick me!”

“Mmm, but you like a woman with maturity,” moaned Ms. Reid, her silky hair grinding on my mouth. “A beauty and knowledgeable lover that you can explore the limits of kinky depravity with.”

My tongue darted through her folds as I groaned, savoring the taste of her twat on my mouth. Her spicy juices spilled down my tongue with every lick. Her rump clenched, her back arching. Fiery hair danced down her back as she rode my face.

Regina’s tight cunt worked up and down my dick. She squeezed her juicy snatch around me, holding me tight as she rode me. Her gasps and squeaks and moans echoed through the air. Her hips swiveled from side to side, stirring around my cock and giving me perfection. I groaned, loving every moment of her massaging flesh. The pleasure felt incredible. She sucked at me, creating a vacuum in her snatch that had my dick throbbing.

I groaned into Ms. Reid’s pussy as I savored them both riding me.

“Yes, yes, you love my schoolgirl twat!” moaned Regina. “Oh, Corey, let me be your cute and nubile wife. Mmm, you like my tiny tits and my pigtails. I can get braces. Would you like me in braces?”

“Fuck,” I groaned, picturing her teeth flashing with those, adding to her girlish charms.

“Yeah, yeah, you want me looking so young and innocent. You want to devour my underage flesh.” Her cunt squeezed down around me. “I’ll be your innocent whore, Corey. Your virginal slut. Just pick me, and I’ll make you happy.”

“Why have a lie, when you can have a fiery beauty to share the passion with,” moaned the Ifrit, her hips grinding her furred muff on my face. “Ooh, yes, yes, get that tongue in me.”

I licked and lapped at her twat. I drove my tongue into her snatch. I swirled around inside of her, savoring her spicy cream spilling down my face. Her hips wiggled from side to side, grinding her snatch on my face. She smeared it on me, her juices dripping down my face.

My tongue thrust into her smoldering depths. Her hot cunt squeezed around it. Her juices poured into my mouth while the pleasure rushed through my body. Regina’s pussy practically floated up my cock. She rose so swiftly, working her delicious snatch up and down my shaft with vigor.

The pleasure swelled and swelled in me. They were both so sexy. I wanted to keep them both. Love them both. They could be in my harem. Just such naughty and wicked delights. My hips thrust up, bouncing Regina on my cock.

She squealed in delight.

Her pussy squeezed around me. Sucked. Her hips swiveled, stirring her cunt around my dick. She massaged me. She drove me wild. Her juices soaked my cock. They dribbled down my shaft and bathed my balls. Warmed them. I groaned into Ms. Reid’s cunt. My tongue darted around in her, swirling, teasing, feasting on her.

I loved devouring her mature twat. To feel the teacher grinding her snatch on my face. My tongue thrust into her snatch over and over while Regina rode my cock. My balls tightened. My orgasm built and built.

“Oh, god, you love my pussy, Mr. Derrickson!” Ms. Reid moaned. “Mmm, I’m going to drown you.”

“Mr. Derrickson,” mocked Regina. “Corey, do you want a teacher or a lover! A cutie that will worship only your dick. I revel in sex. I can get you more pussy, too. I can seduce any girl you want. Not just at this school. Outside. The others can’t offer that.”

“I can teach you to seduce them,” moaned the Ifrit. “Study them and teach you how to romance them. Pleasure them. Set their cunts on fire with your words and your passion. Oh, yes, yes, just like you’re doing with my pussy. I’m going to cum. Oh, Mr. Derrickson, yes!”

The Ifrit’s juices gushed out of her cunt. I thrust my tongue into her depths and reveled in her twat writhing around my tongue. The wild spasms felt incredible. I enjoyed them, savoring her juices spilling down into my mouth.

I gulped them down. I drank them while the pressure in my dick swelled and swelled in Regina’s sucking cunt. She stirred her hips faster, working her twat up and down my cock like a wet tornado swirling around my shaft.

“Yes, yes, you’re about to cum!” she moaned, slamming her cunt down my cock and then sliding back up it. “Don’t hold back.”

“No, no, don’t hold back!” the Ifrit moaned, her pussy writhing about my tongue. Her spicy juices flooded my mouth. “Enjoy yourself, Mr. Derrickson. My pussy. Her cunt. Just let me love you! Pick me!”

“Me!” howled Regina

As she impaled herself down my cock, I came.

My jizz fired into the Si’lat’s twat. She gasped, her pussy squeezing down around my erupting dick. Then her flesh spasmed. She joined me in climatic pleasure. Her snatch rippled around my shaft while my spunk pumped into her depths.

“Yes, yes, yes!” gasped Regina. “Savor my hot cunt. My juicy twat! Oh, Corey, I love you! I Love you so much!”

“Mr. Derrickson!” moaned the Ifrit.

The pleasure slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my eyes. I swirled my tongue through the Ifrit’s cunt. My dick unloaded the last of my spunk into the Si’lat’s twat. The pleasure felt incredible. I wanted them both. Ached to keep them both.

“Fuck!” I groaned.

“Oh, Corey, so much cum!” Regina purred in girlish delight. “Just imagine my pussy impaled on your cock until the end of time.”

“And miss out on the delight of my tight ass?” Nadia asked. The Marid shifted. “Corey, I have studied every sexual technique there is. I mastered them as I had running. Try my ass out. Let my anal Kegels massage your cock to heaven.”

“That’s hard to pass up,” I said. “But how much are you willing to please me, Marid?”

“As much as you want,” she moaned. “I’ve studied everything I could. When the Sultan chose me, I was ecstatic.”

“Even pussy licking,” I groaned as Ms. Reid slid off my face while Regina squirmed on my cock. “Mmm, I have,” Nadia said. She looked down at me, her glossy black hair falling down around her face. It had a shimmer about it. “Who do you want me to lick?”

“Bettie’s.” I grinned at her. “Make your fellow Djinn cum.”

“Ooh, yes, yes, Master knows that I’ll obey him,” Bettie said and spread her legs, lying on her back. She aimed her shaved twat right at the Marid. The Jann was tan all over, her body curvy and fertile. “Come lick my pussy. That’ll make him love me more.”

“Aren’t you an arrogant bitch?” Nadia moaned. “I’ll devour your cunt, Jann. I’ll make your head explode.”

“Good,” I said and then glanced at Regina. Her small breasts, barely more than budding mounds, rose and fell with her panting. A flush spread down her cheeks to her chest while her blonde pigtails swayed. “You got to get off my cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.