Powers for Janitor Don - Cover

Powers for Janitor Don

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lab accident has a strange effect on dimwitted Don.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

In the morning, Don found his neighbor at his door. “Miss Belle?”

The southern blonde teacher who had taken his virginity a couple nights previous smiled up at him. “Hi, Don, can I come in?” They sat side-by-side in his loveseat and the pretty lady snuggled into his wide chest. “Is this okay?” she asked.

“Yeah.” He put a meaty arm around her shoulder. “Are you alright? Shouldn’t you be at school?”

“Got sent home again, this time for the week. I’ve been so scatterbrained lately ... forgot marked papers at home ... couldn’t remember where I left off in my subjects ... the kids were laughin’ at me.”

He squeezed her shoulder. “I’m sorry.”

She giggled. “Not yer fault.”

Don thought about that and the last couple days flashed through his head ... sex with Miss Belle and then getting better at Wheel of Fortune, then with Nurse Maria followed by the realization that he needed to eat better, and finally Miss Arizona the artist and his sudden ability to draw. He looked over at his kitchen table, covered with realistic sketches of Vanna White and the other women in his life, Miss Belle included. Was her current situation his fault? Dr. Barbara had been worried about side effects from the accident...

“Don, I feel so close to you...” the pretty young woman murmured into his chest. “Do you feel it?”

He realized that he did. Not just lust, though he still wanted his voluptuous neighbor, but something deeper. He was pretty sure love would feel different, more pure and all-consuming ... he wondered, what was this connection?

“Ooh, does ‘Little Don’ wanna come out and play?” Miss Belle asked as she caressed the bulge between his legs.

Don carefully rose, picked the smaller woman up in his arms, and brought her to his bed. Once they were naked, she lay back and he took her in the missionary position this time.

“Yes! So deep!” she cried out as his hard cock tapped away at her cervix. She came quickly, her body vibrating and her insides gripping his member.

Don lasted only a few more minutes before he grunted and filled her defenseless reproductive system with another load of dangerous sperm. As he groaned in pleasure, he found that his release wasn’t mind-blowing like the first time with her and Miss Arizona, and the second time with Nurse Maria when they hadn’t used a condom. It was like something inside Miss Belle was missing, something he needed to have one of those psychedelic orgasms.

He told her that he had to head back to work for something and she reluctantly returned to her apartment.


“Don! What are you doing here? You should be resting,” Dr. Barbara Chatham-Merriweather admonished him as he strode into her office.

He closed the door behind him. “Dr. Barbara, can you please tell me what your experiment with the mushrooms is about?”

The attractive fortysomething brunette took off her cat-eye glasses. “I can’t ... it’s top secret, and I’m sure you wouldn’t understand. What’s going on?”

Don had visited the lab’s infirmary to check in on Nurse Maria on his way in, only to find that she had been sent home after making some dumb mistakes. It was all lining up in his head. “Something’s wrong with me ... I think I’m having an effect on people.”

She got up from her desk. “An effect? What do you mean?”

Don could see in the older woman’s piercing green eyes that she wasn’t going to be forthcoming. He took her hands in his. “I have to understand, Dr. Barbara. Please help me.”

She blinked under his intense gaze. “I’m sorry, Don, but it would mean my job if I told you anything about what we’re doing here.” She pulled her hands back and turned to grab her phone. “I’m going to call Dr. Phelps...”

It wasn’t working! Don’s mind whirled, trying to figure out what was different this time, and then he realized ... he grabbed the inhaler from his pocket, took a puff, and turned Dr. Barbara back toward him. He could see that she hadn’t finished dialing yet.

“Don? What’re you ... you...”

He could see the married woman’s nostrils flare, her pupils dilate, and her pale cheeks redden with the flush of sexual attraction. He kissed her hard.

“Mmp!” She struggled against him only momentarily before she began returning his kisses with gusto, her tongue slipping into his mouth. “Uhm ... mmm...”

Ideas popped into Don’s head as they frenched and his boss rubbed her slim body against his ... something about radiation? He pulled back. “It’s not enough ... I need ... I’m sorry, Dr. Barbara, and for Mister Dr. Barbara too.”

She looked dazed. “Sorry? Oh!”

Don spun her around so she was bent over her desk and quickly unzipped her skirt, leaving her in just her gartered stockings. He extracted his hard cock, pulled aside her lace panties, and pressed himself inside her.

“Ohh Godd...” she moaned as his thick shaft slipped inside her wet pussy. “It’s sooo ... biggg ... uhh ... guhh ... ohh...”

Don withdrew a bit and then pushed himself deeper inside Dr. Barbara with a grunt. Her pussy was somehow the tightest of all the women he’d been with, which was surprising considering she had a husband ... he figured the guy wasn’t very big. As he thrust into her, more images appeared in his mind ... computers ... a vast global network ... was it somehow related to the mushrooms? He reached around to unfasten the woman’s blouse and, frustrated at all the buttons, just ripped it off of her, revealing her bra-covered breasts. Soon, the titsling joined the rest of her clothes on the floor and Don squished his boss’s C-cup breasts between his meaty fingers.

“Ungh! Unh!” she grunted as he took her, body and mind, her knowledge of science and innovation slowly evaporating from her head in time with his thrusts, replaced with the daydreams of a sexual plaything who enjoyed her tight body being used for its only true purpose: to please her man. She grinned vacantly and her eyes rolled up as she came on Don’s thick cock, the only penis other than her husband’s that had been inside her since college over 20 years ago.

Don had cum earlier with Miss Belle but he’d had a crush on Dr. Barbara since he’d met her. Feeling the sexy older woman’s pussy gripping him, he thrust hard and filled her with his cum. “Guhh!” Lights flashed behind his eyes and he felt her remaining intelligence stream into his mind as surely as his sperm-filled semen pumped into her unprotected depths.

“NNH! N-huhh!” she gasped as her IQ dropped through the floor, her mind filling with a vacuous delight. She beamed, ecstatic, as she felt her new lover inseminating her orgasming body.

Finally, Don pulled out, gasping. “Don’t go anywhere,” he advised the bimbofied Dr. Barbara, and she stayed laying upon her desk, breathing heavily as she felt his hot cum drip into her panties. He pulled his pants back up, entered her password on her computer, and began to read, his eyes quickly flitting across the screen. He already knew most of the experiment thanks to the information he had just extracted from her mind, but the remaining blanks were quickly filled in. The special mushrooms were the prototype of an organic network ... eventually the plan was to transfer data all across the planet using their spores as an ever-present Wi-Fi system that wouldn’t require electricity; no more cellular towers or huge banks of computers. It was a laudable goal, but then Don had fallen head-first into the irradiated fungus, accidentally breathing some of their spores in as he choked in the poisonous cloud that he had inadvertently created. How stupid he’d been ... why couldn’t he have recognized the obvious ammonia smell? But he knew that was Dr. Barbara’s chiding thought echoing in his head.

The mutated fungus had infected the damaged lining of Don’s lungs. Perhaps nothing would have come of it, except Dr. Phelps had prescribed a steroid-based medication in his inhaler which had interacted with the fungus, causing it to bloom, and suddenly Don was breathing spores everywhere, contaminating those around him and impressing his thoughts onto their minds via the impromptu organic wireless network, his first use of it convincing Dr. Phelps to let him return home right after the accident.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.