Powers for Janitor Don - Cover

Powers for Janitor Don

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A lab accident has a strange effect on dimwitted Don.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Don woke the next day feeling great. He’d lost his virginity the previous night to his pretty next-door neighbor Miss Belle and he had a paid week off of work. The only issue was the need to keep using the inhaler that Dr. Phelps had given him for his gas-scoured lungs, and he took a huff off of it before getting dressed.

As he headed out for breakfast, he saw Miss Belle coming out of her apartment looking bedraggled. He frowned ... bedraggled? He’d never used such a word before. Well, she did look like that. “Howdy, Miss Belle.” He checked his watch. “Aren’t you late for school?”

The pretty blonde locked her door. “Dangit, I am! Hit the snooze button too many times.” She looked at Don for a moment before giggling and blushing. “Guess you done tuckered me out last night.”

He smiled back at her. “Sorry if I made you late, Miss Belle.”

“No problem, Don ... Im’a take the stairs today ... byee!” Then she was gone, her boobs jiggling in her tight blouse as she descended.

Don took the elevator and headed out to the McDonald’s around the corner for breakfast. When he got back, he was so out of breath from the exertion that he had to take another puff from his inhaler. Upon hearing a knock at the door, he opened it to find the pretty nurse from work.

“Nurse Maria ... what’re you doin’ here?” The short Latina, her dark hair highlighted with blonde streaks, was wearing her normal street clothes, a lilac blouse and jeans, instead of her usual scrubs. Don wasn’t sure about her age, but she couldn’t have been much older than his 22 years. His eyes flashed to her curvy hips and he mentally chastised himself ... he was such a horndog lately!

“Hello, Don ... may I come in?”

He let her inside and gestured toward the loveseat before sitting in his chair across from her. “Everything okay?” he asked her.

“I should ask you the same, Don. Dr. Chat-- uh, Dr. Barbara, was worried when Dr. Phelps let you go home right after she came to see you. Her orders were to keep you at least overnight.”

“I told the doc that I was fine ... I really am, honestly,” he informed her.

She dug into her purse and pulled out a stethoscope. “Well, I’ve been asked to check you out, if that’s okay.”

“Oh ... uh, sure.”

She got to her feet. “You should lay down ... let’s head to your bed.”

Don blinked at the suggestive instruction, but then realized that there really wasn’t anywhere in the living room for him to lay down, as he had no couch. “Sure.”

“Take off your shirt.”

Don kept glancing at Nurse Maria’s diminutive but curvy form as she kept giving him provocative directions. She was normally pretty shapeless in her scrubs at work but her jeans seemed perfectly fitted to accentuate her rounded butt. He could feel his member stirring as he removed his shirt and lay back on his bed.

Maria warmed the end of the stethoscope in her hand and pressed it to his chest, listening. This close, Don could smell her perfume, an odd, spicy mix he couldn’t place. The crotch of his jeans was getting tighter.

“Deep breath, hold it ... now let it out,” she directed him as she closed her eyes and listened. “Again ... mm hm ... how often have you been using the inhaler?”

“Couple times last night, couple times this morning.”

She took the stethoscope out of her ears. “Well, everything seems ... oh.” She was staring at the substantial bulge between his legs. “Was ... was it like that before the accident?”

“Um, err ... well, it has been popping up more often...”

She nibbled her lower lip. “Uh, you should take your pants off ... just in case it’s a side effect of the accident?”

Worried, Don quickly removed his jeans, accidentally pulling his briefs down with them. “Oops!”

She stopped him from pulling his underwear back up. “It’s okay ... I should get a closer look.” She couldn’t seem to take her eyes off of it. “Was it always this big?”

“Uh, yeah, when it gets hard.”

“Amazing...” She reached forward to wrap her warm hand around his thick 8-incher, making Don moan. After giving it a couple squeezes, she started moving her grip along the shaft, up and down.

“Is ... is this part of the examination, Nurse Maria?”

“No,” she replied breathily, “this is me whacking off a fucking amazing cock. In fact...” She moved her head down and took it into her mouth.

“Oh wow...” Don moaned as he experienced his first blowjob. “Oh wooow...”

As he was getting close, she pulled her mouth off. “I gotta have this inside me.”

“It was inside your mouth...”

“No, I mean...” She got up and pulled down her jeans, her panties coming along for the ride. She paused, blinked away the fog in her mind, and pulled a condom packet out of her purse, left over from her last unproductive date. She wrapped his large prong up and climbed astride him. Noticing his eyes on the blouse still covering her small chest, she blushed. “I’m gonna keep my shirt on ... not happy with my boobs.” He just lay there as she lined her very wet pussy up and pushed down upon him. “Ohh fuuck, so thiick...”

Don could feel that Nurse Maria’s vagina was different from Miss Belle’s, maybe a bit tighter, but also less intense, he figured due to the rubber. The short Latina concentrated hard as she adjusted herself until he was finally all the way inside her. She gasped and took a moment before moving atop him. “Ngh ... ngh...” she grunted as she rode his thick prong.

It was only Don’s second time and Maria had already gotten him close with her mouth, so he didn’t last long before he grunted and filled the prophylactic. However, it wasn’t an overwhelming, mind-blowing experience like it had been with Miss Belle.

“Oh,” Maria groaned and dismounted. She pulled the condom off, tied off the end, and tossed it into the trash pail by the door before returning to the bed to lay her head into the crook of his shoulder. She had been tantalizingly close to her own release but hadn’t quite gotten there.

“I ... I can do better ... can we go again?” he asked timidly.

She looked down and discovered that his cock was somehow still hard. She couldn’t take her eyes off of it ... his pulse rippled through its length, and she realized that her engorged pussy was throbbing in time with it. “You ... you get on top this time, Don.” In a flash, she was on her back and he was between her outspread legs.

“Do you have another condom?” he asked.

She lifted the bottom of her blouse up so that she could watch his throbbing member approaching her vulnerable pussy. “Umm ... no, it’s okay,” she absentmindedly told him, and gasped as the head pierced between her pudendum. “Ohh...”

Don pressed his length inside of Nurse Maria, her well-lubricated channel welcoming his raw cock. Once he was all the way inside again, instinct took over and he started thrusting.

“Ohh ... ohh...” she moaned as he took her. So entranced was she by his movements inside her that she didn’t notice as he unbuttoned her blouse, but she did when he flipped her bra up to reveal her barely B-cups. “Don...”

He was amazed at the juxtaposition of her brown skin to his pale dermis. “They’re beautiful,” he told her as he bent down and took one of the prominent dark brown nipples into his mouth.

“U-hh!” she moaned. She always kept her top on during sex, so had never allowed anyone to suck on her nipples before ... she experienced a small orgasm from the novel sensation and wrapped her legs around his midsection. “Mmm ... mmm!”

Given that he had cum earlier, Don managed to fuck the sexy Latina for another ten minutes, but her sultry depths demanded his manly tribute and he could feel it rising from his testicles. He realized that since she wanted him to use a condom earlier, he should pull out, but she had locked her legs behind him as she thrust her hips up, her eyes closed as she focused on one final, fast-approaching orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.