The Pharaoh's Blessing - Cover

The Pharaoh's Blessing

Copyright© 2021 by alechunter

Chapter 8: Expanding my Kingdom

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Expanding my Kingdom - An archeologist discovers a secret chamber that changes his life forever. He must navigate good and bad. Will he be able to trust the right people? Will his choices and companions be the right ones for him? How will the world react to his actions?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism  

James Smith:

The high council enjoyed the dinner made by our lovely chefs, chatting and laughing about our new life. When we got to dessert, Layla got up to get my coffee per usual and got back to giggling and exchanging weird glances with Mira. Do I need to ask? I said to both of them mentally. You can try My King, but it won’t work. Layla replied. Once we finished, everyone did their stuff while Malia, Jessica, and Alexis cleared the table and the dishes.

Mira and Layla got up and headed upstairs. I went to my office to read a bit. Ten minutes later, my lovely servant arrived at the door to my office and kneeled in front of me, “My King, will you accompany me back to your room?” How can I say no to that? I got up and followed her, only to discover they were glancing at each other. The lights in my room were off, but several candles lit the room with a warm glow; I loved the soft music from the speaker I had in the room. There was a mysterious box with potions and lotions on the bed. “My king, Mira, and I decided that you needed a relaxing night to gather your strength and prepare for our expansion; therefore, we ask of you to strip and lay in bed,” Layla said with the calmest and most soothing voice I’ve ever heard.

I didn’t argue and stripped and laid down on the bed. Layla moved to my feet, taking one of the bottles with her. Mira positioned herself next to my shoulders. I now understood what was happening; they were about to give me a four-handed massage. God, I love them. Layla pushed the plunger on her bottle, rubbed it on her hands, and started massaging the soles of my feet. Mira did the same but focused on my shoulders. That part lasted around ten minutes, and then they moved to the next part. Layla started rising to my legs, and Mira moved to my neck. They knew exactly what I needed as they pampered me, fixing my problems. My mind escaped, enjoying the moment. When I opened my eyes, I could still feel the girls working on my muscles, but Khufu was lying in front of me.

Hello James, the girls don’t see me as I do not wish to interrupt. I have come to check on you and know that you are well.

Well, I’m pretty well. As I told my High council at dinner, I plan to expand the kingdom and become self-sufficient. I want to detach ourselves from the items of the modern world.

First, I am happy you declared them your High Council. I can sense they are pleased with it. I have detached a few of my servants to prepare you a ravish wardrobe regarding your plan. I trust you, and I’m going to love your plan. Now I shall let you get back to enjoying yourself with the girls.

With that, he vanished, and I could hear the girls giggling. “What?” I asked. Mira replied, “nothing, my love, we just thought you fell asleep on us.” “Don’t worry, with you girls, I can never be bored enough to fall asleep.” They both jumped to kiss me and got back to working on me. The massage lasted almost an hour. The girls covered every small muscle and large. “Girls, I want to treat you and fuck your brains out as a reward, but I feel like jelly.” Mira smiled, “My King, we want the best for you; we never planned on fucking tonight, just cuddling.” As she finished the sentence, they both got up, organized everything quickly, stripped, and joined me in bed. I laid on my back, Mira placing her head on my right shoulder; Layla was on my left shoulder while both were holding hands on my chest. I kissed them on the forehead, thanked them again, and with that, all three of us drifted into a deep and peaceful slumber.

I slowly opened my eyes, only to find us in the same position. Shit, how am I going to go pee? I thought to myself. I wiggled and jiggled, moving the girls as I crept out of bed. As I got dressed, I looked back at the girls, all cuddled and cute. God, I am the luckiest guy on earth. I went to the bathroom. After I was down, I had an idea, so I went to the kitchen to make it happen. Of course, my lovely chefs were already there cooking and working.

“Good morning, love birds,” I said, catching them by surprise.

“Good morning, Sir,” they replied in unison.

“I need a coffee for Layla, Mira, and myself.”

“You guys worked out last night that much?” Jessica said with a cute smile.

“Jealous slut? I asked as I walked by her and smacked her ass.

“I am happy with whatever you do, My King,” she said as she handed me the tray with coffees.

I kissed her and then Malia as I headed back to the sleeping beauties in my bed.

“Good morning My Queen,” I said as I kissed Mira and placed her coffee beside her.

“Good morning, My Princess,” I said to Layla as I did the same kiss and coffee placement.

They both rubbed their eyes, and once they saw the coffee, they jumped in pure bliss, only to wipe their smiles off their faces. “We are supposed to bring you coffee, sir!!!” Layla protested.

“Don’t worry, My Love. You treat me like a King, the least I can do is get you coffee.”

Mira took a sip and said: “You are our King, James. But thank you.”

We sat together in bed until all three of us finished our coffee; I grabbed Layla’s chin, brought her close to me, and kissed her sweet lips. Mira nudged me and pouted, so I pulled her in and turned it into a three-way kiss. We stayed in our bliss for another minute until Mira lowered herself to my erect member and took it all into her mouth. Layla positioned herself behind Mira, giving her access to her Queen’s wet pussy. I used my hand to play with Layla’s sweet breasts, making us moan in pleasure. I decided to take charge, so I grabbed Mira by her hair and brought her face to me, I nudged Layla to signal her, and as the perfect girl she was, she understood. Layla took my cock in her hand, guiding it into her Queens’s soaking cunt. I wanted sweet love this morning, so I started pushing in and out of her, making her head jerk back and purr like a cat. Layla used the moment and positioned herself above me, facing Mira, and as she started kissing and playing with Mira’s nipples, I started licking and sucking her clit. Mira continued to bounce on my cock, moaning with each thrust. I slowly started to get up, Mira laid back on the bed, and now Layla was above her. This time, I positioned my cock at Layla’s entrance and penetrated her in one thrust, making her scream in pleasure. Mira turned herself around and started licking my balls. Layla didn’t want to leave Mira unattended, so she buried her face in her pussy, licking and sucking on it.

“No commands, no cuffs, just us my lovely girls,” I said as I entered Layla again.

I could faintly hear the girls agree, but they were preoccupied to acknowledge. This time we switched as Mira grabbed her strap-on from the nightstand as we formed a train. I was fucking Mira as she was fucking Layla. We all moved, moaned, smiled, and yelled in shared pleasure. Three minutes later, we all reached our peak. I started shooting my load into Mira. Both my cute girls held each other as they rode off their orgasms. When they were done, Layla moved to clean Mira and suck all of my cum from her pussy.

“Showers, now!” I commanded them, and they followed.

As I entered the shower with Mira, I decided to send a message, Malia, please make sure everyone is ready to start the day. We will meet at the car in 10 minutes.

Yes sir! She replied.

I finished getting ready and headed towards the cars. There they were, my High Council. Mira, Layla, Malia, Jessica, Elly, Alexis, Conrad, and Mike.

“Load up; we’re headed to the Academy. Get our best agents in the situation room”.

Mike nodded and started calling people as we stepped into the cars.

The drive was short, as usual, but the weird thing was that people were outside the gates. I was looking and wondering. “Stop the car Conrad,” I said.

As I stepped out, my High council got out with me; Jessica and Elly watched near the cars. The other girls followed me as Conrad and Mike were ahead of us, scanning the crowd.

I got near the crowd and asked one of the spectators: “What’s going on? Why is everyone here?”

“We heard rumors about this place, some say it’s a weird sex cult, some say it’s a new religion, and others just followed us,” the man answered.

“What do you think is there?” I asked with a smile.

“I think it’s some sort of cult, the weird voices, gunshot; I even saw a few naked girls walk around here.”

My face turned red out of anger, I looked at Mike and Layla, and their expressions said it all.

“Well, do you want to know what is there?” I asked with a slight smirk.

He nodded.

I put one finger on his forehead and another on his heart.

Show him the truth, let him see the true King, and understand what we do here.

His eyes grew, and he took a few steps back. “You are a monster!!!! You defy the laws and preaching of our true savior, our Lord Christ!” He closed his hand to a fist and lunged at me. I grabbed his fist, shocking everyone with my quick response.

“I tried to show you our ways; you’re just an ignorant sad waste of flesh,” I told the man.

Conrad and Mike stepped closer to me to take the man; I waved them off.

“Listen up, folks, I invite everyone to come into my order and see the true way to live. However, you will be dealt with if you threaten one of my followers or me.”

I pulled him closer to me and started reciting a curse. I thought about it: I hope this works. The curse was said in ancient Egyptian, so only a handful of people understood what would happen. I could see Layla and Mira’s anxious expressions, but I focused on the curse. Once I finished, there were moments of silence while everyone observed to see the outcome.

“Ha!! You are nothing but a sick...” The man stopped his taunting as his body began to be covered by burial cloths. The cloth circled him and mummified him.

“He was not pure of heart and only wished bad things for my order and family.”

Layla, I need your body, trust me.

Layla nodded and understood what was about to happen.

I summon thee, Ammut, devourer of the dead. Come forth and take this puny man to the underworld.

Layla was surrounded by the usual clouds, only to change into the deity from the book of the dead. The weird part lion, part hippo, and part crocodile monster that devours’ the hearts of unworthy deceased in the weighing of the heart ceremony.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.