The Pharaoh's Blessing - Cover

The Pharaoh's Blessing

Copyright© 2021 by alechunter

Chapter 7: Taking Care of My Girls

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Taking Care of My Girls - An archeologist discovers a secret chamber that changes his life forever. He must navigate good and bad. Will he be able to trust the right people? Will his choices and companions be the right ones for him? How will the world react to his actions?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism  

James Smith:

I saw Mira, and Layla jump in excitement and run to the car for their shopping spree. I knew I needed to buy a few things for the palace, and then an idea came to mind. “Malia, Jessica, come here!” The two girls ran from the kitchen, sensing my tone and kneeling in front of me.

“Is there something wrong My King?” Malia asked me with a trembling voice.

“On the contrary my cute Chef, I just found out how much money we have. Due to that and both of your hard work I have decided to take you shopping.”

I didn’t finish the sentence and the girls tackled me, kissing me relentlessly. I cleared my throat and said: “Girls, if you don’t let go of me how can we go shopping??” The girls got off of me and ran to their room to get ready. Five minutes later all three of us piled into the car and headed off.

You have blindfolds on

The girls shrieked and jumped in surprise.

“Sir, we can’t see!!!” Jessica cried out.

“I know, if you can see, what’s the point of a surprise?” I giggled as they pouted.

We arrived at the first destination in our trip, a chef’s dream.

The blindfolds are off. Activate nipple clamps and collar.

The surprise of the clamps and collar quickly disappeared as the girls realized where we were. Jessica was the first to come to her senses and began to get out of the car. Malia was still sitting in the car with her mouth wide open.

“Malia, come on!!!! Before our King changes his mind!!!” Jessica pleaded her.

Apparently it got through, because Malia jumped out of the car and ran towards the huge warehouse. I simply laughed and followed them inside. Once inside my jaw dropped also. The warehouse was huge!! There was everything a master-chef would need. Rows of knifes, utensils, machines and much more. Malia turned to me and asked:

“My amazing King, what is this for??”

I kissed her cheek and replied: “Both of you have been working hard enough to receive this reward. Go enjoy I’ll be browsing too”.

Malia simply grabbed Jessica’s hand and went towards the shopping carts and to go fill them. I decided to surprise them and headed towards the main cashier.

“Hello, I would like to surprise my friends with the best knife set you have. I would also like to engrave them.” I asked the person behind the counter.

“Sir, these kits are quite expensive ... are you sure? There is a no refund policy” he said.

I simply nodded.

“Follow me”. He got out from behind the counter and led me to the knife set rows.

Once we got there he started to explain about the different sets. I raised my hand and stopped him.

“Are you a trained chef?” I asked.

“Yes, I was trained in France in fine dining and then worked for some of the best Michelin star restaurants.” He smiled as he answered.

“Perfect, choose the best knife kit here that you would choose for yourself without any limitations of price.” I saw his smile creep up as he understood my request.

He started running back and forth along the aisle, taking out his phone and calling a colleague every few minutes. While he was thinking and I was Idle I decided to have some fun with my girls.

You both have cuffs on one leg that is attached to the other girl’s leg.

The sound of two sweet girls yelling followed by sounds of pots hitting the floor said it all. The person helping me jumped and tried to understand where it came from.

“My girls are making a bit of a mess, I’ll go take care of them and be back for the kits” I thanked him and headed towards the girls. I decided ill test a few things on the girls if were here already. As I turned around the corner of the aisle, I saw the girls being helped up from the floor. The look of frustration on their faces was priceless!!

That was so uncalled for! We could have died Sir!! Malia pleaded mentally with me.

I think you’re over thinking it. Plus, we both know I get what I want. I replied with a stern look.

She immediately understood her mistake and bowed her head in submission. I told the girls to continue shopping as I went back to my aisle and plan.

Spank Malia.

I heard Malia yelping which confirmed my theory. I can punish my girls mentally. This is going to be so much fun.

Spank both girls

I could sense that they were starting to get horny.

Spank both girls every 2 minutes.

I focused back on the task at hand, exactly as the person came back with two kits. He opened one of them and began explaining them:

“These knives were made by hand in Japan by Master forgers who specialize in chef knives. The steel is Damascus steel and the handles are made out of ivory with gold infusion. You have a wide variety of lengths and types of knives suitable for every chef. The main problem is that they cost around 8,000$ for a set of 8 knives. If you want the engraving I can add it at 50$ per knife.”

I smiled at his nervousness and simply looked at him nodded.

“The first will be with Jessica written on it and the second will have Malia written on it”.

The guy was in shock. It took him a minute to get it together and run to engrave the knives. The moment he disappeared my girls came around the corner with a struggle.

“Sir!!! Can you please for Khufu’s sake stop it???” Jessica pleaded.

“Show me how red you ass is from the spanking!” I grinned.

“But Sir!! There’s people here!” Malia cried out exactly as another slap landed on her rear.

“Perfect, I wanted to test something out anyways, but it might leave me powerless so you know what I’ll need...” I told both the girls.

The girls knew what I meant as they started roaming each other’s body in anticipation.

The girls are not tied together. EVERYONE IN THE STORE, PAUSE!!

I felt dizzy as I finished my mental command and almost fell down. Jessica caught me and helped me down. Malia ran to the edge of the aisle and came back half frightened and half excited.

“Sir, everyone in the store is frozen!!!” She screamed.

I simply smiled at them.

“I was working on this for some time now ... the main problem is that it uses up most of my power”. The girls nodded to each other and in perfect unison said: “Don’t worry our King, well take care of you”.

The girls sat down by my side. Jessica combed my hair as she slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Malia sat on her knees, cupping my face in her hands as she leaned in for a kiss. Her soft and tender lips found mine and in an instant our tongues were dancing around in sort of dance fight. I don’t know how Malia saw Jessica’s face but she did and she immediately pulled her into our kiss, connecting all three of us in a passionate three way kiss.

I decided to start lifting Malia’s shirt and play with her amazing boobs but she stopped me.

“We take care of you My King”.

Jessica started kissing my neck as Malia opened my pants. They both pulled out my cock and started pampering it. Malia was kissing and licking my balls as Jessica found the tip of my cock that was already oozing with pre-cum and started sucking my cock. Taking more and more into her with every repetition. The girls were skilled! Not only on taking care of my cock but they were stripping at the same time!! Jessica came towards my and sat on her knees positioning her pussy above my face. Malia was sucking my cock with all her power, lowering herself all the way gaging and spitting every time. I used my hands to grab Jessica’s thighs and started licking her sweet cunt. Her moans grew loader as I played with her clit, sucking and licking it again and again. Malia stopped sucking and positioned her cunt above my cock, then pushing herself all the way down. All three of us moaned in unison.

As I was licking and playing with Jessica she half twisted to kiss Malia who was riding my cock. We stayed like that for a few minutes then we changed things up. I told both girls to get off of me. I told Malia to get on the floor.

You have a double edged strap on.

She giggled and moaned as the mental command happened. She felt one edge of the strap-on inside her and the other ready for action. We positioned Jessica on her hands and knees above Malia. As if we were the same person we inserted ourselves in unison. Malia claimed her pussy and I claimed her ass. Jessica moaned and screamed from pain and pleasure. We started finding our rhythm, as we fucked both of Jessica’s holes. As I moved out Malia moved in making sure we had a cock inside her at all times. Our pace was getting fast and hot. Jessica had her lips locked on Malia’s kissing her and playing with her tongue. Their breath was getting heavy and faster, their moans loader as they exploded in a mutual orgasm. Their orgasm and spasms caused me to erupt in my own orgasm, luckily I pulled out and my cum was now landing on both of the girls. The girls didn’t wait a second and began cleaning each other. Jessica was licking cum off of Malia’s thigh as Malia was licking and cleaning Jessica’s nipple.

It took them two minutes to completely clean each other. I was already dressed, feeling fully energized. I helped both of my ladies up and kissed each of them.

All mental commands off except collars.

The girls smiled as the store came back to life. They each kissed me once more thanking me and going back to their shopping.

Five minutes later and the guy came back, showing me the knives. Damn they’re beautiful.

I contacted Malia mentally to finish up and meet me at the cashier. The girls quickly came with two shopping carts filled with everything they could imagine. I added the knives to the carts.

“Sir, what is that?” Jessica asked

“Nothing, something I wanted to get.” I grinned.

“Why do I have a feeling it’s a surprise for us My King?” Malia said with a cute puppy face.

“If so then you know I won’t say anything.” I told her as I kissed her cheek.

We passed everything we had and paid for it. As we were walking outside I spotted a small SUV with tainted windows. That’s weird...

As we put everything in the car I threw the keys at Jessica. She smiled and ran to the front seat. As she was adjusting her seat I whispered in her ear our next destination.

“OMGG!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious Sir!!!!??” She screamed into my ear.

I nodded at her as she raced away to our next destination.

“Sir?” Malia asked from the back seat.

“Yes My cute girl?”

“I think someone’s following us”. She said with a serious tone.

I could see Jessica looking at the same small SUV that I spotted at the parking lot.

“What do you want me to do?” She asked.

“Lose them, I know you can”.

Jessica Harris:

“Lose them, I know you can”. My King ordered me. Luckily for me, I trained for these situations.

I stepped on the gas pedal, accelerating the car as I began swerving between vehicles.

The SUV did the same.

I tried to shake the tail off of us for a while simply by swerving and trying to block them.

“I hope you guys buckled up!!” I yelled towards Malia and My king.

I looked back to see them nodding, as I looked back I saw the upcoming intersection and decided my path. I switched to the right lane as if I want to turn right. At the last moment I swerved the car in a quick turn to the left.

The tires screeched and started smoking as the car followed the commands of the steering wheel.

I immediately turned right into a big parking lot in an attempt to hide.

I could see the SUV enter the parking lot.

“Shit!! They weren’t behind us! How did they know?!!?” I yelled and banged the steering wheel.

James looked at me and calmed me down: “Relax, you did well my dear. It’s time to call the big guns.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.