The Pharaoh's Blessing - Cover

The Pharaoh's Blessing

Copyright© 2021 by alechunter

Chapter 3: Reality kicks in

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Reality kicks in - An archeologist discovers a secret chamber that changes his life forever. He must navigate good and bad. Will he be able to trust the right people? Will his choices and companions be the right ones for him? How will the world react to his actions?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism  

James smith:

A few days ago:

I stepped out of the shower, my mind was busy going over an endless wish list of everything I wanted to have in my future home. I called the most expensive realty agency to make an appointment, but she simply said that someone would get back to me. As I finished my phone call, Malia arrived with my smoothie. I decided to go to my office, and work on the book I was writing about Khufu and his pyramid.

I sank into my work only to be pulled out an hour later by a phone call.

“Hello?”

A cute voice replied “Hi, is this James?”

“Yes, I am James, and you are?”

“My name is Alexis, I’m calling in regards to the house you told my receptionist you are looking for.”

“Thank you, did she tell you what I was looking for?”

“Yes, sir, she did, and I managed to find a house I think is perfect for you!”

I assumed she called me sir out of pleasantries but I have a twisted mind, “I liked the sir,” I replied, “so, when can I see the house?”

She giggled on the phone, “Can you meet me there now? I’ll text you the address, that way you’ll have my phone number in case you ever need ANYTHING...”

I agreed and went to get ready, I told Layla that she would be coming with me. I chose her outfit, a beautiful green dress that complimented her body perfectly. We got into my car and drove the fifteen minute drive to the address Alexis had sent to me. When we arrived we were amazed, it looked like a smaller version of the mansion at the Order’s temple. After just staring at it for a few minutes, a cute ginger wearing the most amazing red dress approached us, the dress clinging to her body in all the right places, highlighting her ass that was so round and perfect that it compensated for the A cup tits she had.

“I assume you are James? Oh ... I didn’t know your wife was coming.” She said looking disappointingly at Layla.

You don’t care that she is my servant, you will address me as My King and treat me accordingly.

“She isn’t my wife, she is the head of my palace, my main servant and lover.” I replied. Layla just held my arm tightly with excitement upon hearing her title.

“I apologize My King, I speculated, please forgive me” her eyes pleaded for forgiveness, I looked at Layla and she just looked like she knew what I had in mind. I nodded and pointed towards the house.

“Yes, sorry, this villa used to belong to a Russian multi-millionaire, he decided to sell it as he doesn’t like it anymore. The house itself is 3 stories tall and has a huge basement, a garden in the front of the house as well as the back, a pool in the back built in with Jacuzzi, and a Zen pagoda. Last but not least the whole property is protected by a wall, and has only one entrance gate.”

As we started to walk through the house she went through the details on each floor:

“The first floor is used as a common area, including a large living room, game room, small gym, huge kitchen, and dining area.

The second floor is used as the residential floor, there are 8 bedrooms, each with private shower and bathroom; 3 master bedrooms, 3 queen sized rooms, and two rooms with two single beds in each room.

The third floor is a work floor, it has 3 offices, and one big conference room, this floor has an external staircase in order to not go through people’s personal rooms. Of course you can change it as you see fit My King.”

We arrived back at the common area floor, and I looked at a closed door that I don’t remember going into, “and this is?”

Alexis suddenly became red as a tomato and started with a stutter but found the courage and explained. “That’s umm, that’s umm ... The Russian owner was kind of into some stuff not everyone agrees with ... It’s called bdsm, I don’t know if you’ve ever heard about that ... but he turned the basement into his dungeon ... I’m sorry we didn’t have time to clear that room before you arrived!” She was so shy, it was adorable!

I simply opened the door and went down the stairs to check it out. The room was covered in black wall paper, and filled with toys, racks, chains, and so much more. I’m going to have fun here.

I focused on Alexis,

Just watch, and if you want to join feel free to ask.

I snapped my fingers, and Layla quickly ran and kneeled in front of me, naked, Alexis was just looking on in excitement. I focused on both of the girls making sure they are protected from diseases and pregnancies, and then I grabbed four cuffs from one of the shelfs and fastened my servant’s ankles and wrists together. I adorned her with a black leather collar and a gag that had a dildo on one side, of course she had the dildo in her mouth, keeping her hot, and on the edge of deep throating it. I grabbed her hair and dragged her to a cross that was bolted to one of the walls, and attached the cuffs to it spreading her in front of me. I turned around to check on Alexis and I could see her pressing her thighs together, and her nipples poking through the fabric of her clothes.

Don’t be embarrassed. If you want to touch yourself, do so.

I returned my focus to Layla who was panting and dripping juices already, this time I wanted to torture her a bit. I fetched a couple of toys so they would be within arms reach, placed a vibrator on her clit, and tied it to her waist, activating it on the highest level. I then attached two nipple clamps to each nipple, her body was already shaking and she was screaming from pleasure and pain behind the gag.

You will not be able to cum until I say so, if you get to the edge you will stay there without cumming.

I heard her whimper and her eyes made the cutest mix of puppy eyes and minx eyes. I grabbed a riding crop and started playing with her, teasing her by running the edge on her body but then slapping it on her thighs, pussy, and on the clamps. Her body language was projecting how much fun she was having, before leaving her to her torture I decided to blindfold her. I looked at Alexis and she was naked on the floor, with a blue collar around her neck and a realistic dildo fucking her cunt, that didn’t take long. I approached her and stroked her hair,” Are you okay Alexis? Do you need anything?” Knowing what her answer will be. She looked up to me, took a deep breath and said “I want you to own me My King, make me yours” I simply tightened my grip and pulled backwards, making her head jerk back and allow me to plant my lips on hers. I slowly let go of my grip as our tongues danced in our mouths and we shared a passionate kiss. I pulled away and grabbed the dildo she was using in her cunt and just threw it to the other side of the room, accidently hitting one of Layla’s nipples, making her jerk from the blow. I brought an open mouth gag and put it in her mouth, spreading her sweet lips as I prepared to fuck them. Before I face-fucked my sweet realtor I disconnected my servants restraints, she fell to the ground exhausted from the constant pleasure. I simply commanded her to cum, her body started to shake uncontrollably and after a minute of pure bliss she went limp. I quickly lifted her while focusing on her marks and energy, a few seconds later her eyes opened wide and she tried to kiss me, forgetting she had a gag in her.

I laid Layla down on a chair in the corner “you can remove everything girl”, she nodded and I went back to a drooling Alexis, the moment I got near her she straightened her back and began removing my pants and boxers. Five seconds later my cock found its way deep into her mouth, I began fucking her mouth as fast as I could, she was barely able to breath due to my relentless thrusting. Everything that happened so far had already made me super-hot and horny so my orgasm wasn’t far away. I didn’t give any warning before my cock erupted and emptied itself into her drooling mouth, with cum starting to escape her mouth and dropping on her tits I took a step back and fetched a vibrator. As soon as I placed it on her clit she exploded into a massive orgasm, also passing out after shaking and panting just a bit too much. I did the same routine as I had with Layla, and after she opened her eyes, I sat her in a chair next to Layla.

There I was, naked and looking at two sexy girls that I just used as my toys. I put my clothes on and helped them get dressed. We continued looking around the house, taking notes of things we would want to change or move. An hour later we were headed towards our cars. I looked at Alexis and said: “We want the house, how much will it cost? And how fast will we be able to move in?” She was amazed,” The price is set at 3 million, I can get the paper work done by tomorrow morning and have you move in the day after.

I was thrilled to hear and gave her my accountant’s and lawyer’s number, I was paying them to deal with these type of things. She took them and thanked me. I was about to leave when she started saying “ My King may I ask to be yours? I’ve been looking for a real owner for a few years and I never seem to find the right one for me. Simply by the way you played with the both of us but took care of us after we passed out ... I know you are the Dom I’ve been dreaming about.”

“I need to think about it, you must bring a skill in order to be part of my palace.”

“I know My King, I can offer my services as a maid, sometimes our cleaning crew wouldn’t be able to make it, and I would do the job instead of them. I love cleaning and organizing and find it much more enjoyable than my realtor job.”

“If you are able to finish the paperwork and the purchase of this house by tomorrow morning, I will let you join my palace as our maid”

She jumped into my arms kissing me and thanking me. With that, we were on our way home. When we got there we were greeted by a naked and collared Malia plating our dinner. Shit it’s already dinnertime? We sat together and ate truffle mac and cheese that Malia had prepared, it was so good, and I was pleased to have found her. After dinner I went to arrange my thoughts as my girls cleaned the house. All three of us cuddled on the couch and watched a Hollywood movie about ancient Egypt, all three of us yelling at the television when they didn’t get things right and cheered when they did, needless to say there was more yelling than cheering. We eventually fell asleep cuddled together on the couch, my girls feeling safe in my arms and me feeling great to have them there.

The sun woke me up only to discover Layla cleaning our mess from last night, and Malia making breakfast. I went to get ready, and when I got back there was a fresh mug of coffee waiting for me. God I love these girls. After eating I decided to go get some work done on my book. A couple of hours later I heard moans from the living room and I decided to investigate. I stood at the top of the stairs and just looked at both my girls entangled in a hot 69, licking and eating each other’s pussy. I simply cleared my throat to make my presence noticed.

“My King, Layla was updating me on your adventures yesterday and I couldn’t help myself, forgive me?” Malia said nervously.

“My King, I’m also sorry, I was the one that seduced Malia, and I should be the one punished sir.”

I just looked at my girls and said “this one time, because of your perfect actions yesterday and this morning I will forgive you”. I ordered Layla to get back to cleaning the kitchen and asked Malia to stay seated, I was about to say something else to her when my phone ringed.

“Hello My King, it’s the Hand of Set, we met at your door a few days ago. I understand you received our donation, and I would like to invite you to our temple to talk and see our Order”.

“I would like that, give me time to get ready and I will come, send me the address”. I closed my phone and grabbed Malia, “I’m not mad, just horny and want to replenish my energy.”

I didn’t waste time and quickly started to face fuck Malia, she quickly began drooling as it was hard for her to keep up with me and breath at the same time, why do I have a feeling someone is watching?. I refocused on my slut in front of me and quickly flipped her over only to shove my cock into her wet cunt as fast as possible. I wanted to play a bit so I started to spank her ass as hard as I could, painting her ass with marks. I used my other hand to choke her as we both quickly got closer to our orgasm. Our screams of pleasure grew louder as we came together. We took a second to calm down, and I quickly healed her from the spanking. She went to the kitchen to make me coffee for my ride to the Order of Set as I went to get dressed. Five minutes later I was on my way to the car when Malia came running up with my travel mug that I forgot and her cute ass ran back inside. I started my car and drove away.

The drive to the Order of Set’s took me a good twenty minutes, the layout of their temple was exactly the same as the Order of Osiris’s temple. The guy that met me before the press conference was at the gate waiting for me, once I arrived he ushered me in and motioned me to follow him to the conference room. I sat down with him, and two other buff guys, the elder rose and started talking:

“My King, first and foremost I wish to welcome you to our humble temple, we hope it is to your liking. I assume you have already visited by our counter-part, the Order of Osiris” He clapped his hand and two naked ladies wearing nothing but a collar and a gag came in with assorted beverages and snacks. The Hand of Set just spanked their ass as they left the room, I was surprised to say the least. He saw me and grinned as he continued his speech,” I see you thought we were conservative and prude like them, you couldn’t be more wrong My King. Our orders work the same and we have the same hierarchy however, there are three main differences:

1. In every sexual aspect we are the opposite, we believe in freedom. You want to grab a girl and fuck her? Go ahead! Every girl in the order is a slave, they are trained to please us in every way possible, both by sexual and domestic.

2. We believe in the necessary chaos, as we follow the path of Set. We do not kill or hurt without reason, but we also do not believe in the peaceful hippy nonsense they preach.

3. We know there is another part to the prophecy our two Orders believe in, the first part of the prophecy, and the part the other Order knows clearly states of two special people, one an adventurer who will receive the gift of the gods for his action and become king, the second, the last descendant of Khufu himself. She will be married to the one who possess the gift of the gods and together they will bring peace and unity. The second parts states that the one who becomes king will show the true faces of the people, the unity that he brings will come through chaos, and only through chaos may he bring the peace.

We know you are the one to bring peace and unity, we are here to assist you in any way possible and to serve you. Our one true King.”

He finished the sentence and the guys joined him, and together all three of them kneeled in front of me, I stood and decided to start acting the way they wanted, I trusted them more than the others but I only TRULY trusted myself and my chosen servants. Before we left the conference meeting to walk the grounds the Hand of Set remembered what he forgot to tell me, “Ahh yes, I missed two things, first of all these two men standing by you are your new security detail. We do not want to risk anything or have you worried about safety so they will be in the background and won’t interfere. The second thing I forgot is that inside the property and in general you just need to say the word, and everyone from follower to Priest of Set will comply, whether it is to please you sexually or sacrifice themselves in your name.” I nodded in agreement as the buff guys introduced themselves as Conrad and Mike. I was about to say hello and shake their hands when one of the girls that brought in the snacks ran in and whispered something in the Hand of Set’s ear. “We have a problem, someone broke into your house. We just got a call from Layla, she is hurt and she said that they took Malia.”

I didn’t wait for him to continue, I started sprinting towards my car, I suddenly noticed Conrad and Mike by my side and as we ran out to the cars more Agents of Set joined us. “Sir, come with us, our car is bullet proof and built for you” Conrad said as we got to the driveway, I didn’t even care as I got in without argument. My mind was racing at 2,000 mph, who would hurt my girls?? What happened to Layla and Malia?? The drive that took me twenty minutes on the way there, only took us ten back. I didn’t even wait for Conrad to stop the car, I jumped up and ran towards my house. The door was kicked in and the whole house was trashed, “Layla!!!” I shouted trying to find her, “Layla!!!!” I tried again with no answer. Conrad, and Mike were with me inside looking for Layla, and the rest of the agents were surrounding the house to make sure no one would be able to come in. After what felt like an hour but was actually one minute, I heard Mike scream “found her! She’s in the office!” I ran upstairs, the scene was horrific, my whole office was trashed and my desk was broken, what hurt me the most was Layla’s almost lifeless body lying in the corner with bullet wounds in her thighs and a pool of blood around her. I quickly ran to her and held her tight, I could feel her breathe and I knew she didn’t have much time. I focused and tried to heal her with every inch of power I had, two full minutes passed before I felt her starting to move and opening her eyes, tears started running down my cheek as she raised her hand and held my cheek. I felt really weak from the healing and I started feeling dizzy, within a few seconds I was out.

I opened my eyes and my whole body felt sore, I was in a weird room that I vaguely remembered. I slowly tried to get out of bed only to be ambushed by an adorable Layla, god I missed her! “I didn’t know when you were going to wake up! I’ve been sitting here for the past 24 hours straight, I even tried sucking your dick and riding you with force like you do to me to speed up your healing.” I just stood there and hugged her, after a minute I was able to speak, “Layla you are the most important person to me, when I came into the office and saw your situation I almost died myself, I can’t and won’t live without you!” A small tear started running down her cheek, “My King, I knew you would come save me, I don’t remember what exactly happened and how I called you but Malia is still in the Order of Osiris’s temple. Your servants here have been working non-stop since we arrived to try and come up with a plan to rescue her, let’s go help them sir, I know you care about her too”. Once again my girl was right, my anger levels started rising as I started to recall the moment I ran into my house. Layla sensed it and just held my hand and started to take me where we needed to go. We walked hand in hand for a few minutes through the hallway of what I now recognized as the mansion in the Order of Set’s temple, we finally arrived in a weird room that looked like the war room from every presidential movie ever. I walked in, and suddenly everyone turned to me and bowed, only then did it occur to me to check if I was dressed. I looked at myself and saw that I was dressed with the most beautiful kilt around my waist, there were gold bracelets on my hand, and a small neckpiece. I look just like the old Pharaohs in the scriptures, but damn, I look better.

“Welcome to the situation room my King” the Hand of Set said.

“Pleasure to be alive, update me please” I simply said, signaling everyone to resume their actions, Layla brought me a coffee and I noticed Conrad and Mike standing in the background. Before the Hand of Set spoke, I took my coffee and approached them, as customary they bowed, I simply said. “My friends, there is no need to bow. The mere fact that you ran by my side when I heard Layla was hurt without hesitation and a few seconds after meeting me, shows me your loyalty, and I’m sure you were outside my room during the time I was out”

“My King, we are here for your protection, we will do everything with you unless you command us not to, and yes ... we were outside your room” Mike replied.

“Well then my friends, you have done an excellent job and please continue to do so, however, can we arrange for a protection detail for Layla, my new palace and Malia once we get her back? I don’t want this to happen ever again.”

Conrad started answering “My King, we thank you for your praises, and yes, the moment we arrived back here we talked to the Hand of Set about those exact things. It has been decided that once we get Malia back we will make it happen.” I knew Layla wasn’t leaving the temple unless she was with me so she will be safe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.