The Pharaoh's Blessing - Cover

The Pharaoh's Blessing

Copyright© 2021 by alechunter

Chapter 2: Life in the Order

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Life in the Order - An archeologist discovers a secret chamber that changes his life forever. He must navigate good and bad. Will he be able to trust the right people? Will his choices and companions be the right ones for him? How will the world react to his actions?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism  

January 2025

Temple of Osiris, Miami

Mira Ma’at:

I saw the Hand of Osiris in the conference room and decided to talk to him about the prophecy, as soon as I got into the room I realized he was in a meeting with a cute masculine man, and a nice brunette by his side. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you were in a meeting, I shall seek your audience later.” I left the room. My room was small and simple, on the outside it may seem weird but it’s cozy and it had filled the role of my house and safe haven for the past 13 years, ever since I was brought to the Order of Osiris. I decided to meditate for a while, and remember my life from before...

Let me just say that my life wasn’t like any other. I was born by the name “Mira Ma’at”, my last name means justice in ancient Egyptian, my parents raised me according to Egyptian culture, and our house looked like an Egyptian temple that you would find in Abydos or Memphis. I was homeschooled in order to learn Egyptian texts and about the Pharaohs, while also studying math, literature, and other “normal subjects”. I was raised to believe that the ends justify the means, and that everything sexual is just to release tension and reproduce, nothing more.

On my fourteenth birthday I was taken to the Temple of Osiris and introduced to everyone and to the ranks. I was inducted as a follower, the lowest rank in the Order. I was tasked with cleaning and doing all the menial tasks, and as the days progressed I got to know everyone and make friends. The order seemed like a very peaceful place, the only weird thing was that sometimes, weird buff guys in suits would arrive for a few minutes then leave just to return some time later looking dirty and wounded, weird but I let it slide. During this year I mainly cleaned the temple and kept studying, having access to original papyrus scrolls from Egypt was amazing.

On my fifteenth birthday I was called to the Hand of Osiris’s office, once I sat he said “How are you fitting in Mira? Is everyone treating you well?” I just nodded. “There is something I need to share with you about the Order, we do have sex, and I know your parents explained to you about the purpose of sex in the order. Now that you are officially fifteen you will be available for the higher ranks if they request it. Let me make something very clear! There must always be consent! The act will be as quick and peaceful as possible. In this order no weird kinks are allowed, and let me say that you will be tempted to masturbate or take part in other forbidden acts, you shall not be persuaded, you are too important for us and for the world. I cannot explain it just quite yet, but be sure that by your twenty first birthday you will informed.” He finished speaking and handed me a couple boxes of birth control pills, I nodded and left his office.

Time seemed to fly by since the meeting with the Hand of Osiris without any requests, I started to feel ugly and unwanted. I felt like that until one day, almost three months later, one of the Priests of Osiris approached me, “Hi Mira, I would like some release, may I ask for your company?”. I blushed “It’s my first time so you will need to be gentle.’’ he just kissed my cheek “we are always gentle here”. I nodded in agreement when he took my hand, and walked me to his room, once we entered he closed and locked the door, and then began kissing me. We stayed in each other’s arms for a few minutes kissing, then he started kissing my neck, slowly removing my shirt and bra, he continued down to kiss my breasts (they were adorable beautiful C cups). After playing with my breasts for a minute he continued even further toward my pussy, I was panting from excitement and nervousness, somehow his look and kisses made me relax. His hands found the button on my pants and slowly removed them, everything was slow and gentle and every now and then my mind said to itself “Just take me now, fuck me, and ravish me.” Which I found weird as a virgin in a peaceful Order. My thoughts were cut off when I felt a warm kiss on my clit, then a warm tongue sliding up and down, swirling and just making love to my clit. My mind was racing to catch my breath as my panting grew faster, and faster. He then laid me down on his bed, he looked me in the eyes and positioned his hard member by my entrance. “Are you ready for me?” he asked, I just nodded. His cock slowly slid inside of me, popping my cherry, and making me wince from the sharp pain. “May I continue?” he asked while slowly moving inside of me, helping me to adjust to his cock. I nodded, giving him the permission he needed. He started to push in and out, slowly back and forth, ten minutes later I was just wishing he would pick up the pace and fuck me good but every time I thought of asking, I got shy and felt that that was not my place to request. A few more minutes later he announced he was about to cum, I was hiding my joy as this boredom was about to end. His cock spewed some cum into me and with that he pulled out, kissed my forehead and left to go to the shower. I laid there, thinking about what the fuck has just happened, and where these weird thoughts had come from.

I got dressed and hurried to my room to shower and clean myself, later that day I went back to my duties of cleaning and cooking. The time flew by and every now and then I would help some priests and higher ranking members with their tensions. I also started to have regular meetings with the Hand of Osiris, he started mentoring me and grooming me for something that I didn’t know yet. Our meetings ranged from politics and geography, to meditation and anatomy. He also made sure to include me in as many meetings as possible in order for me to learn the ropes, it seemed like he was fast tracking me up the food chain. That was proved by the mere fact that at my seventeenth birthday I was promoted and ordained as an Acolyte, which usually people only got at the age of 20 or after at least fifteen years in the Order.

One of my new responsibilities as Acolyte was to train and supervise the followers which felt weird, I don’t know why but giving out orders just seemed mot my place sometimes, on the other hand when I was given tasks from higher ranking members I usually got horny and wanted to do as I was told as soon as possible to please my superiors. As time progressed there weren’t any special events, I would help train the followers, and continue my studies with the Hand of Osiris. By my twenty first birthday I was at the knowledge equivalent of a PhD, ranging from archeology, geography, politics and I even mastered a few different styles of martial arts.

Even though our order was a peaceful one, it was important for everyone to know self-defense or martial arts due to the Order of Set, the other order was almost the same as ours, they had the same ranks and worshipped an Egyptian god, however they worshiped the god of chaos Set, the one who according to the myths, killed Osiris and scattered his remains across Egypt. One more huge difference between our orders was that they believed in using force, raping, blackmail and everything that is needed in order to throw the world into chaos, they also believed in a weird prophecy as we did, but that was only rumors. The Order of Set randomly attacked our temple and followers every few months, stirring the pot and making trouble. For those reasons the Hand of Osiris ordered everyone to know at least some self-defense.

After the celebrations of my birthday the Hand of Osiris called me into his office, it wasn’t our usual appointment so I was curious, as I sat in his office he started speaking. “First of all Mira, happy birthday! I remember your sweet little face when you just arrived and now you’re a full grown woman with so many skills, I would like to let you know that the Order and I decided to promote you and ordain you as a Priestess of Osiris. Second of all I promised you years ago to explain why you were special, and I think I need to explain why I taught you so much and mentored you. There is a prophecy written in the great king Khufu’s burial texts, the prophecy clearly states two special people; one, an adventurer who will receive the gift of the gods for his actions, and the second is the last descendant of Khufu himself, she will be married to the one who possess the gift of the gods and together they will bring peace and unity. The prophecy also states that each one of these special humans hold special abilities that, when combined together, cannot be beaten.” I just looked at him in total shock, I had heard of that prophecy, but did not understand how any of that related to me. “I see you look confused, let me continue. Your family is of the bloodline of the great king Khufu, you are by blood the descendant of Khufu. Up until 21 years ago, all his descendants had been male, until you were born. We believe you are the female spoken of in the prophecy, ever since you were born we have observed and saw how fast you learn, how strong you are, and so much more.’’ After a few minutes I came to my senses, and asked about the consequences of this information for my life in the order. “Good question, you will resume normal life in the order, and no one will question you or investigate simply due to the fact that you have risen to the highest rank besides me, though you will start training on honing your skill in order for us to discover your special powers and how they benefit us.” I nodded and was about to leave when he said: “Remember Mira, not everyone is friendly, you must tread with caution.” I replied that I understood, and headed to my room.

I laid down in bed thinking about everything that had just happened. I quickly fell asleep and found myself dreaming about ancient Egypt, walking through the streets, visiting the temples, talking to a pharaoh, suddenly a quick pain radiated from my wrist. A tattoo of one of the great pyramids in Giza appeared on my wrist and was glowing, I touched it, and suddenly found myself in a weird shrine like chamber, and a weird looking guy standing in front of me.

“Hello Mira.” the guy said with a deep assertive tone.

“Hi?” I replied unsure of what to do.

“Don’t be afraid, you are safe in the hidden temple in my pyramid, if it wasn’t clear my name is Khufu, one of your ancestors.”

“I probably ate something bad, your mummy was stolen and presumed to be ruined, and you died thousands of years ago!”

“I know, crazy right?” he laughed trying to say it in a teenager accent.

“but with all seriousness Mira, now that you are twenty one years old you have unlocked the special powers I had, you are my only descendant to be granted these powers, and let me be clear, they are yours to use, nobody should or can force you to do anything.”

“What kind of powers are we talking about? Magic? Super speed?” I laughed trying to remember more powers from movies.

“Well ... it’s not magic and not super speed, but you can control minds and heal people, there are a few more powers but those will be discovered in due time.” Khufu finished his sentence and gave me a small hug, “I passed you a mental command with some ideas and instructions, and it’s good to see you Mira. If you ever need me just touch my pyramid and speak my name.” he said the last sentence while pointing at my new tattoo.

As Khufu vanished I was woken up roughly, and jumped up out of bed hitting the nightstand and cutting myself on the way. Ahh fuck, I hate corners! I looked down at my wrist, having been sure it had all been a dream, until I saw the tattoo. This could not be real ... There is no way that any of that was real! I had to test it out, but how? Then I remembered, Khufu said something about healing. I remembered the instructions from my dream, I closed my eyes and focused on my cut, imagining it wasn’t there. After a few seconds I felt a warm glow around the cut, and when I opened my eyes there wasn’t even a small scratch, it was all real! That is amazing...

I jumped back into bed and fell asleep like a log, when I opened my eyes there were two of the acolytes lingering over my bed. I know these guys, Adam and Roy, I trained them, “Can I help you acolytes? Is there a reason you entered a Priestess of Osiris’s room without her knowledge?” They grinned at each other “You are no priest of ours Mira, you just fucked your way to the top, and we need to show you what we really think about you.” Roy had just finished the sentence when Adam jumped on the bed and pinned me down, Roy grabbed rope that they brought with them and tied my hands to the corners of my bed. Here I was, spread like an eagle on my bed with two spiteful horny acolytes lingering over me. For some unclear reason I was getting horny from the dominance of them and the upcoming rape. Adam went back to his bag and pulled out a knife and started to carefully cut my clothes off, as I was in bed there wasn’t much in terms of fabric. After I was exposed for their pleasure I noticed the bulges building in their pants and I accidently licked my lips without noticing it. “Oh my god! She’s getting horny from it, look how wet her pussy is and how she just licked her lips.” Roy yelled. They both stripped and mounted to the bed, Adam went towards my pussy and aligned his hard member with my cunt and pushed himself all the way in, while he wasn’t very long, he was quite wide. Roy approached my mouth, but slapped me first “You try something with your teeth and you’ll regret it, am I clear??” I just nodded and opened my mouth, he laughed and started to face fuck me, barely letting me breathe. For some reason I felt energized like never before, as if I had just slept for a year. They resumed spit roasting me, one taking my mouth and one taking my pussy, every few minutes they swapped places, occasionally they would slap or play with my nipples which made me even more excited, they told each other that they were close and to stop soon as to not leave any evidence. I was sad to hear that but I remembered something! I focused on both of them

You will cum all over me and then untie me, you will help me clean up afterwards.

Suddenly both of them pulled out of the holes they were fucking and started stroking their cock until they exploded and shot cum all over me, covering my nipples, boobs and stomach with their seed.

Once the boys stopped panting and their bodies relaxed from the orgasm they quickly untied me and helped me to the shower where they rinsed me and cleaned the cum off of my naked body. Once they were done they looked at me, “May we leave?” I decided to bring out my inner Pharaoh “You may, but you will not speak of this to anyone, that’s if you want another go at my body.” Their jaws dropped to the floor, they nodded and ran out of the room. A sudden urge to feel the release men are allowed to feel all the time washed over me. If they can try to rape me, I can break the rules once and masturbate. My hands started to roam my body, feeling every curve and bump. One hand stopped to play with my nipples, squeezing them and twisting like I wished someone would do, my other hand found its way to my pussy, just running over and coming back up. I teased myself for another minute when my mind couldn’t take it anymore, the hand on my nipple starting working harder, pulling and yanking, making my nipple send electricity all over my body. My second hand found my pussy and started playing with my clit, rubbing it and giving it a small slap every half minute or so. The hand that was playing with my nipple left and in one swift motion I had two fingers as deep as they could go into my pussy, I started rubbing furiously and fucking myself with my fingers. I closed my eyes, imagining a strong man holding me down, fucking my cunt until I passed out. Two minutes later I exploded in my first ever orgasm, making me shake and twitch for nearly five minutes until my body calmed down. After I got my body and breath under control I got up, showered, and organized my room as if nothing had ever happened.

I felt my energy levels at their highest, so I went to the garden to meditate and practice my skills. I kept a strict regime of training for the following two years, honing my skills, pushing my limits, and using Roy and Adam as fuck toys for energy. During that time I found out how to prevent pregnancies, and mind controlled a couple of people at the same time. I also continued my lessons with the Hand of Osiris.

I opened my eyes and went to grab a glass of water, meditating like this was something I learned along the years and enjoyed doing every now and then. I felt a shiver run down my spine, immediately afterwards a scream of pain. I ran towards the source of the scream ready to protect my fellow members of the order. I arrived at the location and was shocked by the sight, one of the members of the order was raping a female follower and by the noise he was making he just finished emptying himself. In the blink of an eye everyone came to their senses and went to separate them, I noticed that at the side of the hallway the cute looking guy and the brunette were looking at each other with a smirk and a lustful smile, that’s weird. I ran back to my room to think about it, once there I touched my tattoo and called Khufu’s name.

I opened my eyes to see the same chamber from two years ago, but this time I recognized it from that press conference that was held a while ago, the chamber was just discovered by a guy named...

“James.” Khufu said from behind me.

“So you know him?” I wanted answers, the prophecy said something about an adventurer who will be rewarded for his actions.

“Yes, he is the one that discovered the hidden chamber, and just so happens to be the same guy you just saw in the hallway.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.