The Pharaoh's Blessing - Cover

The Pharaoh's Blessing

Copyright© 2021 by alechunter

Chapter 1 - The Hidden Temple

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Hidden Temple - An archeologist discovers a secret chamber that changes his life forever. He must navigate good and bad. Will he be able to trust the right people? Will his choices and companions be the right ones for him? How will the world react to his actions?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism  

The Hidden Temple

Author’s Note: This story is written from the eyes of the characters, the slanted font (for example) represents thoughts and internal speech and slanted bold font represents mental commands. I hope you enjoy

January 2025

The great pyramid of Khufu, Giza.

James Smith:

I was chipping away carefully at the rock, it was the fourth expedition I’ve led to the pyramid of the great pharaoh Khufu in search of his hidden temple. A few years ago one of my colleagues finished translating the text that led us on this search, it roughly translated to: “In the depths of the tomb, lies a tunnel curved to the queen’s chamber, at the middle there sits Anubis guarding my temple.” I pleaded to donors to help fund the expeditions, it took us a few years but we were finally on the right path, or so I believed.

The day inside the pyramid ended when the sun set over the horizon, however my day was far from over. As lead archeologist of this expedition, I had to make sure everything we did or found was documented. When we got to camp I went to the tent that housed all of the findings, we found a copious amount of figurines, statues, papyrus scrolls, and even a couple of mummified animals. I started cataloguing them and making sure all the paperwork was in order. A fellow Egyptologist, Layla Brown, joined me after an hour, and together we got it done before dinner was announced. We wrapped everything and went together to eat. Once we sat down the conversation started gliding towards bets on what we’re going to find.

“Nothing!” was shouted by one of the workers.

“Another tomb!” said another.

“A shrine for Khufu!” Layla called.

After some thought I said “I’m not sure if you’re all correct or all wrong but I have a feeling it’s going to change our lives.”

We finished our dinner and a couple of beers and headed to bed. The plan tomorrow was to finish digging towards the room we saw on the survey, hopefully we’ll find something of importance.

The sun rose as we were already headed into the pyramid, we entered the tunnel and passed the carving of Anubis, as the text suggested, and turned towards the area we were digging. I raised my small pick axe and started chipping at the rock. Mid-day arrived when one of the workers shouted “I broke through!” I ran straight towards him to help dig a hole for us to go through, as soon as it was big enough for me to squeeze through, I did. The chamber was the most amazing and beautiful chamber I have ever seen.

The chamber was approximately 10x10x10 meters all around. The walls were ordained with pillars sunken into the rock, hieroglyphs running from side to side leaving almost nothing untouched. The floor was the most beautiful mosaic portraying the great Khufu building his pyramid. In the corner was an 8 meter tall, 5 meter wide (to each side) shrine covered in gold. The last thing we noticed in the room was the big statue of Khufu in the shrine with hieroglyphic texts written at the bottom. There were 5 people in the room including me, all of them were simple workers on the expedition. The workers started documenting and taking the relevant pictures, as I started translating the writing on the statue: “The great Pharaoh Khufu, Master of the lands, He who possesses the special gift; the temple erected to worship the gods and the power bestowed on the worthy, a person who is worthy may touch the statue head to get gifts from the gods.” I’m worthy enough, I found this place, what’s the worst that could happen? It’s an ancient Egyptian superstition. So with that thought in mind I stepped forward and placed my hand on the head of the statue. In that moment everything went black.

I awoke in the same chamber, but the chamber was lit with torches and it was only me and a weird looking guy. A second glance at him made me realize he looked exactly like Khufu! “Welcome to my temple, I am the great Pharaoh Khufu, Master of the lands, He who possesses the special gift, and the builder of this pyramid.”

I was so confused, however I decided it best to go along with the Pharaoh. I bowed my head “I am James Smith, discoverer of this chamber, and Egyptologist.” I was stretching my luck trying to find titles to add to my name.

“Yes James, I have followed you since you deciphered the code to find the entrance and up until you touched the statue, so you think you are worthy to receive the gift?”

I straightened myself and with full confidence said “Yes great Khufu.”

He just chuckled and waved his hand, a small tattoo of his pyramid appeared on my hand. “Enjoy the gift, it is yours to use. If you need guidance, touch the tattoo and call for Me.” the Pharaoh said and vanished.

I blinked and I was back in the chamber, my workers were huddled above me, and Layla arrived just as I opened my eyes. She looked at me “Are you ok James? Your workers said you passed out for a minute.”

“Yes, thanks for checking in on me, I’m fine, weird dream...” I replied, rubbing my head trying to understand what just happened. James, it was not a dream, you are the worthy one! You have been granted powers beyond imagination, test them out, you have the perfect test subjects in front of you, I shall mentally transfer some ideas to get you started.

Khufu’s voice just echoed in my mind and I suddenly had a few ideas.

Workers, stop! Start walking around in a circle like chickens

Suddenly, the workers dropped the tools and started doing what I said! It was amazing. I looked at Layla who was looking at the workers trying to understand what just happened. I decided to try another idea that Khufu gave me.

Layla, you will disregard the workers and kneel in front of me, once the workers leave you will strip and get back to kneeling in front of me willing to please me as your king.

Layla turned to me and kneeled in front of me.

Workers, you will leave this room and guard the entrance, no one is to enter unless I say so.

This gift is amazing, I just ordered them to do something, and they did it. If Layla does what I told her to do, then I might truly be controlling them with my mind!

Once the workers left the chamber, Layla stood, stripped her clothes, got back on her knees and said “I am here to serve and please you My King.” Omg I can control minds!! Focus on the hot brunette in front of you and then we’ll test other things. I did one last thing that Khufu suggested, I laid my hands on her stomach:

You shall not get pregnant nor have any STDs.

I really need to check how I do that and what else I can do. I finished my mental notes and looked towards Layla, her hair running over her D cup boobs, her pussy clean shaven and surprisingly wet. “Come here and suck your king’s cock, slut.” I commanded “Yes my King.” was all she said before crawling towards me and engulfing my fully erect cock in her mouth. She started moving up and down on my shaft, while expertly using her tongue to make it memorable. I started picking up the pace and hitting the back of her throat making her tear up and almost gag. After thoroughly fucking her face I laid her down, took some rope from my gear and started tying Layla. The rope formed a makeshift collar that I tied to her knees forcing her to a morphed doggy style\fetus position. I then positioned myself at her entrance, “Do you want this cock slut? Do you want your King?” I asked while I started rubbing my dick around her entrance, “Yes my King, I am yours to use.” she pleaded. I positioned myself again and with one swift motion buried myself deep inside her, she started moaning as I started to fuck her, faster and faster, I felt my energy just growing. As I was fucking her I decided to bring out my sadist side, so I started spanking her ass, she moaned so hard as my cock rammed into her and my hand slapped her amazing ass cheek leaving a red handprint. My ravishing of her continued until I felt my balls churning. Without notice I pulled out, and shoved my cock into her mouth right as I started cumming, filling her mouth with my seed, she swallowed all of it without hesitation.

Clean yourself and return to your duties, you will not remember this moment but you will do as I say from now on, no matter how embarrassing or revealing it is.

She quickly got up, arranged her clothes and went back to her duties as instructed. I called the workers back in and we finished taking pictures and cataloguing the chamber. We headed back to camp to finish the day, so I decided to go to my tent to understand more about this gift I received. Once I got to my tent I sat on the bed and opened my laptop to take notes of everything. So far I know I have some mind control powers and something similar to healing, I think. I wanted to first check the limits of my mind control, in my mind I focused on Layla,

Slut come to my tent with a beer.

Two nerve wrecking minutes later Layla arrived at my tent, kneeled in front of me to present the beer, and then left the tent. I decided to try it out with someone I hadn’t controlled yet, so I closed my eyes and focused on the chef of the camp.

Come to my tent with a plate of food and then leave, when you enter say “Hello my King.”

I waited anxiously to see if it worked, the kitchen was approximately 500 meters from my tent. Another 3 minutes passed when the chef of the camp came in “Hello my King.” he said as he placed a plate full of food on my desk and then left.

I continued this for an hour or two, every time choosing someone else, I even managed to get two people to come at the same time! I felt tired so I decided to call it a night and go to sleep. I got into bed, and before I fell asleep I decided to talk to Khufu. I touched my tattoo and called his name. Suddenly I was with Khufu in the shrine chamber, this time there was a full on orgy going on in the background as Khufu stood and approached me.

“Hello, James, I see you started testing out your powers as I suggested?”

“Yes, it is an amazing gift, however I need some guidance in understanding all of it.”

“I assumed you will, I cannot tell you about all the powers bestowed on you, and I cannot explain exactly the powers you have discovered, but ask, and I will answer what I can.”

“From your words it sounds like there are more powers to be discovered?!”

“Yes James, your powers do not stop at mind control and healing, but I cannot tell you what they are or how to use them.”

“I understand, about mind control, what are the limits?”

“Good question, in general all powers have huge limits in the beginning, however, if you practice and train yourself, you will be able to expand your powers and push the limits. That is what makes this gift near impossible to explain. One good detail to remember would be that the further a person is from you, the smaller your influence on them will be. You can control them for short periods of time like you did with the workers and that brunette, and you can leave a command to be long term. The more you practice, the easier it will get, eventually you will be able to control more people with bigger commands.”

“I understand, and healing?”

“Healing will take the biggest toll on you, however you just need to concentrate on the wound or disease and envision it going away, you currently cannot revive.”

His last few words intrigued me but I decided to not push my luck.

“The last advice I can give you James is to practice as much as you can, when you feel your energy is depleted just act like a King, take who you want, and ravish her.” He chuckled and turned away, headed towards a cute girl that was riding a different guy’s cock.

I found myself back in bed and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up when my alarm rang, I mentally commanded Layla to fetch me some coffee. I have a gift from the gods and mentorship from a Pharaoh, why not act like a King? I finished getting dressed when Layla arrived with my coffee.

Clean this tent maid.

As she started cleaning I sat behind my computer with my coffee to finish some documents. I decided that I’ll finish the expedition, and when I get home I’ll experiment some more. I finished my coffee exactly when Layla finished cleaning, and we both left towards the temple chamber to wrap things up. Layla was walking one step behind me as usually servants to a King would do. Once we got to the chamber she left to do her things and I supervised all the workers. As the sun started to set on our last day in the chamber, I headed back to my tent, quickly packed all my stuff, and got ready to leave. On our ride to the airport Layla was sitting next to me, and as we were chatting casually about our findings, I decided to make another change in my life.

You are my servant, you will treat me like a king in all ways possible, you will move in with me in order to serve me to the best of your capabilities.

Layla just looked at me and nodded, I think my life just got a whole lot better.

Miami, Florida.

We landed in Miami and my new servant quickly gathered both our bags, I didn’t even say anything, we stepped out of the terminal and into a cab to my house. I wasn’t very rich but not poor either, and lived in a two story house in the suburbs of Miami. The first floor consists of a kitchen, living room, two guest bedrooms with a shared shower and toilet. The second floor consisted of my master bedroom with a personal shower and toilet, across from my bedroom was my office. Last but not least, between the two rooms was another room where I held all my bdsm equipment and used it as my dungeon. I unlocked my door and went in with my servant quickly following. “Unpack us, you may use one of the guest rooms, I will be in my study.” I told her. She quickly started unpacking as I sat in my office to finish the excavation report from the temple chamber, I called a few friends and decided to go public with my findings, and I sent the report to all the necessary people and called a press conference for tomorrow. I closed my laptop just as Layla popped into my office, “Is there anything I can do for you My King?” I looked at her innocent face and decided to test things out.

Go to my dungeon and fetch a flogger, when you hand it to me you will forget you brought it.

She quickly turned and did as I said, once I had the flogger in hand I hid it behind me and said “Thank you for bringing it servant,” she looked confused “Bring what my king? I just finished getting everything in order and came to see if you needed help.” That answers it. I pulled out the flogger from behind me and mentally focused on Layla.

Your mouth is gagged, your hands are tied to my desk and your legs have a spreader bar between them.

I blinked and she was in that position, I ran my hand over her lips and it felt like there was a gag there! Around her hands it felt like there were cuffs but I didn’t see any! I could feel my energy around the half full marker so I decided to listen to Khufu’s advice and ravish Layla.

I stood behind her and planned to check my healing powers, I started using the flogger on her ass, the sound of her squeals behind the gag as her skin started to become redder and redder with every slap of the flogger. My cock was at full mast, almost bursting out of my pants as I continued torturing my servant, tears from the spanking were running down her cheek. Once her ass was completely red and about to bleed I stopped, I put my hands on her ass, and focused on the marks disappearing, just as Khufu said, and as he said the marks suddenly disappeared.

The gag is gone.

I faced Layla “Are you ok servant? What do you feel?” the last of her tears fell off her cheek. “It was torture, it hurt so bad and I didn’t understand what I did wrong but I’m here to serve so I took the torture, suddenly you stopped and the most amazing feeling ran over me and the pain just stopped, and then I heard you in my head saying the ball gag is gone and now you’re here.” Omg I can punish whoever I want so badly and then repair them. Wicked thoughts ran through my mind but my energy tank was feeling quite empty. Without warning I went back behind Layla and rammed my fully erect cock into her, her head jerked back out of surprise and a small moan escaped her cute lips. I decided to just fuck her senseless until she passed out. I was thrusting at full force, fucking her little cunt again and again, her breath started to pick up the pace, her body was shaking. “May I cum my King?” she pleaded while panting and shaking, “NO!” I commanded, I was still thrusting, not losing my pace for a second, the room was filled with the sounds of our moans and skin slapping on skin. I felt my orgasm getting closer as I continued fucking my new servant, I was about to cum.

Cum with me slut.

A second later I started spewing my hot cum into her juicy cunt and at the same time her body started shaking and convulsing in pure ecstasy from one of the biggest orgasms Layla had ever had in her life. Then, she suddenly fell limp, I knew she passed out. I put my hands and focused, and brought her conscious back. A few seconds later she jerked upwards with a huge gasp of air.

You are no longer tied with the spreader bar or cuffed.

She turned to me and leaped into my arms “I know it’s not fit for a servant to jump into her King’s arms but thank you for the best orgasm of my life!” I smiled and simply said “When my servants behave I reward them my dear.”

We got into the shower together, and I stood there like a King while Layla washed and bathed me. Once we were done she ran downstairs to make dinner, we ate and talked about my new powers and how she feels as my servant. After a few hours of talking I decided she behaved well enough to earn her a place in my bed, so we went upstairs, cuddled, and fell asleep faster than ever before.

The morning quickly came and I woke up in bed alone, I was wondering where my servant was when she opened the door with my coffee, “Good morning sir, don’t ask me how I woke up before you or how I knew you were up, it just happened.” I didn’t argue as I took the hot coffee mug and started drinking in delight. I had a few hours before my press conference so I went to my office to get updated and read my emails. I sent my servant to iron my outfit for the press conference and make breakfast. I was deep in the middle of replying to another Egyptologist about the architecture of pyramids when Layla came to me “There’s someone by the door, my lord.” I got up and approached the door, Layla went back to making breakfast, I was about to open the door when I heard Khufu’s voice in my head. Beware James, some forces seek the powers for themselves. Remember they were bestowed on you for your use. I understood what he said and continued to open the door. On the other side of the door stood two suit-wearing buff guys that looked like bodyguards and one elderly man with a jacket ordained with Egyptian hieroglyphs, all of them had a small pin with the signal for the god Set (the god of chaos) on it.

“Hello James.” said the elder.

“Umm hi? Who are you guys and how can I help?” I answered.

“We are from the Order of Set, it is not important to explain about our order and there is not much time, our counterpart, the Order of Osiris (I remembered Osiris being the god of the underworld) is going to approach you and try to convince you to work for them towards the greater good. We wanted to warn you that their objective is to use you and make you their puppet, you are always welcome in our order My King.” he said while bowing and handing me a card with a phone number.

“Whenever you need the order, just call and command us, we will obey My King.” All three of them once again bowed and left towards their car. That was so weird, I need to research these orders, I will deal with that after the press conference. I went to eat with Layla, as we sat down I explained what just happened and told her to make sure she remembers the number by heart in case she isn’t next to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.