Ch 22.5 - a Night With Michelle

by Emmeran

Copyright© 2021 by Emmeran

Erotica Sex Story: A Ten Pound Bag side story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

I was completely caught off guard, complete and total surprise. She had pulled me down on the bed and we hadn’t even kissed yet, I rectified that problem quickly and thoroughly. This wasn’t a bashful woman, beautiful but not bashful.

It was a slow yet passionate kiss, tentative and yet exploratory. Hands had yet to begin exploring and our bodies were not even pressed together. We were just kissing and looking deeply into each other’s eyes.

Eventually our kisses slowed and it was time to decide if I would stay or would I go.

I chose the high road, the road of manners and valor.

“I should go...” I began, but she cut me off before I could finish.

“Please don’t.”

“Condoms?” I queried.

“I have some,” came her shy reply.

So I stood up and took off my boots, I was staying.

“Water,” I said and left for the kitchen. When I returned I put a glass of water on each nightstand. She had disrobed and was waiting in bed. I turned out the light, took off my clothes and climbed in on my side of the bed.

It was a different sort of love making, almost like a long-married couple approaching middle age. Gentle kisses and slow soft caresses instead of youthful urgency and need; a copy of the Kama Sutra would not be needed tonight.

We slowly explored each other’s body becoming familiar with the textures and shapes. Her breasts were proud and firm, her skin like satin and her hair smelled of the spring breeze. Pert and erect nipple filled my palm when I caressed her breasts and the curly hair at her mons was soft and fine.

Her legs parted for me and warm swollen wetness awaited me inside. I reached for the condom, she beat me to it and rolled it on over my ready hardness. She pulled me on top of her and between her legs, I entered her. She was very tight, almost virginal tight and it felt wonderful.

We moved slowly together, kisses and caresses never-ending.

Climax approached calmly and with none of its usual madness, the pace stayed steady and I crossed the finish line mere moments before she did. Gentle almost casual orgasms, but orgasms nonetheless. We held each other a while longer until I was forced to remove the condom.

We snuggled together in the spooning position.

“That was very nice,” Michelle said.

“Yes, very,” I agreed.

We slept.


The middle of the night lovemaking was not nearly so sedate. I awoke to find a shapely ass grinding against me and my hand full of one of those magnificent breasts.

Michelle handed me the other condom. “Last one”, she said.

I rolled it on and entered her in the spoon, she was red hot. “Yes!” she moaned quietly; I gripped her hips and rode her down the road to ecstasy.

She came again, this time slightly more vocal; I gave way with grunt and finished a few minutes after her.

We needed water and the bathroom this time.

Sleep came easily again with her in my arms.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.