Constance and Marigold - Cover

Constance and Marigold

Copyright© 2021 by domhp

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about an older guy meeting two extraordinary women, an older woman and her mother. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I awoke with a jolt as I grabbed Constance to keep her from leaping off of me. She was still impaled on my now greatly re-enlarged penis. After her initial lurch, she quickly nestled back down on me and asked: “Does that thing ever die? I’m not sure I’ll ever be the same again, but I’m afraid if you tried sliding out, my internal organs would come out with it.”

I kissed her and replied that it was her fault---her tightness had overwhelmed one very sensitive penis and there was not much I could do about it being stuck in overdrive. She punched me softly and said if I would take it easy, she had a cure in mind.

Together we pulled apart ever so slowly and with an audible pop, I came free. Constance slid down my legs and suddenly the head of my cock was enveloped in the warm moist confines of her mouth. Her blowjob was utterly enjoyable with her trying mightily to get at least half of me down and using her fingers around the base to make up for what she couldn’t reach. In a couple of minutes I exploded into her mouth. She gasped, choked, gagged, pulled back, sputtered and then sucked my deflating cock back into her mouth. Any cum that had escaped was licked and sucked up. My toes curled as her lips ovaled around the now super sensitive head.

I grabbed a fist full of red hair and began pulling her back up, where I could kiss her, tasting my cum on her still swollen lips.

“May I return the favor?” I whispered between kisses.

“You want to eat me? I’m filthy down there, my former husband was revolted...” A kiss cut her off.

“Nothing about you, including your puckered ass could ever be in any way revolting. I would love to bury my face to smell and taste your thoroughly fucked pussy.”

I began to kiss my way down her body, kissing and licking her neck, clavicle, up the rise of her breast until I captured one very distended nipple in my mouth. First, I sucked then I bit down on the protruding nipple, which stuck up at least half an inch above a very rigidly wrinkled areola. Constance groaned and then sharply sucked in her breath as I bit harder. Her gasp froze as I did not let up, but held her nipple tight between my teeth. Her entire body went rigid and trembled with her orgasm. When I opened my mouth she was still trembling.

I looked at her looking at me wide eyed. “Just wait until I get to your clit!”

I kissed and licked my way down between her breasts and up the other, again capturing the turgid nipple, sucking and as I slowly bit down, she went rigid again. This time I went back to sucking and she relaxed. I descended, moving down her ribs which rose and fell with her rapid breathing. As I approached her navel, her stomach caved, goose bumps rose as my tongue twirled inside her inny.

When my decent continued Constance grabbed my hair and loudly whispered. “Please, let me take a shower, I must stink, I am leaking like a sieve, its running down the crack of my ass.”

I laughed: “Then I had better hurry, my cum and your juices are the best part.” I finished scooching down between her legs and buried my face in her muff. My tongue made one huge swipe almost from her ass to the top of her slit and a loud gasp, cut off by her hand stuffed in her mouth erupted. I thrust my tongue deep into her soaking box, pumped a few times and then I captured her distended clit in my mouth. Her orgasm erupted again, her legs snapping tight, crushing my head. Her hands flew down to my head and I expected her to pull me away, the cum too intense. But she instead held my head tight against her, her whole body convulsing as I sucked on a clit that pulsed with each rapid beat of her heart.

My hands went up her thighs, pushing her legs apart, releasing my head and lifting her ass. Releasing her clit, I descended on her asshole. When my tongue speared into her wrinkled orifice another strangled cry pierced the air. “Oh my GOD! What are you doing? Augghhhhhhh!” When I pulled my tongue back, Constance collapsed back on the bed, whimpering: “Oh my god, my god, how could I have lived without this, never have I felt so, so FUCKED!”

I rose up still kneeling between her legs, my hands keeping her thighs spread. Looking at her, I smiled and said: “Constance this is just the beginning. You and especially this especially delectable ass are going to be subjected to utter ecstasy, especially when you beg me to take your anal cherry.”

Constance’s eyes shot wide and she exclaimed: “You mean you want to fuck my...” I never let her finish, covering her mouth with mine, jamming my tongue deep in her mouth with a burning kiss. “We’ll talk about that later, right now I think we need a shower and some food, I’m famished.”

She must have said ‘But,” ten times before I got the water regulated and us in the shower. It was a huge shower, with several nozzles. Each but was stopped with a kiss, a tweak of some sensitive part of her anatomy, a hand over her mouth or fingers in her mouth. Finally she just gave into the sensations as I soaped and massaged her entire body.

When I offered to do her hair, she leaned back against me and sighed: “Where have you been all my life?” I lathered her hair, massaged her scalp luxuriating in the silky curls, which fell down across her shoulders.

I lurched when a banging on the door broke our revelry. Through the door, Marigold yelled that we were about to run out of hot water and breakfast was getting cold. Then she added: “And you have had him long enough, save some for me!”

Constance was laughing as she turned off the water and I just smiled a true shit-eating grin. We quickly dried each other and walked back into the bedroom. Constance bent over and began running a pick through her damp tresses. I stopped putting my pants on and saddled up against her prominently protruding ass, my growing cock sliding between her legs. She stayed bent over, dropped her pick and reached between her legs to grasp my erection and push it up against her bush and distended lips.

“Sorry old boy, but you will just have to wait, I am too sore and hungry to play just now,” she groaned. Then she added: “Go show yourself to my mother, she has been salivating all week, waiting for you.”

As I pulled on my shorts, Constance giggled: “Coward!” As I walked out of the bedroom in just my shorts, I noticed that Constance was pulling on a pair of shorts herself over her naked bum. Her breasts jiggled as she pulled a t-shirt over them.

I walked down the hallway, headed toward the delicious aroma of coffee and bacon, adjusting my rampant hardon, to be a little less conspicuous. As I came into the kitchen I was greeted by the sight of Marigold reaching up into a cupboard, which caused the shirt she was wearing to ride up exposing one still very toned cheek of what promised to be a very shapely ass. The legs were not bad either. I smiled wondering if she had orchestrated this display when she heard me coming. My smile turned to a quizzical look, when I realized that the shirt she was wearing was mine from last night.

Non-pulsed, I said to her as I came up behind her, reaching around to cup her breasts: “This looks one hell of a lot better on you than it did on me.”

“Oh, you noticed, and I like the way you have taken liberty with my jugs,” she replied leaning back into me and sighing as her nipples stiffened. And stiffened, her nipples were positively the longest I has ever had the pleasure to bring to attention. They jutted out wider than my fingers as I rolled them between thumb and finger. They were about as wide around as a quality fountain pen, the ridges and contours hardening the more I twisted and pinched. They may not have jutted out an inch, but I bet they came damn close. A sudden gasp and shudders marked her climax, which she moaned through for over a minute until she used her hands to pull my hands down from her heaving chest.

“Breakfast is getting cold, you need your strength and I want your undivided attention,” Marigold murmured. “Go sit down, Constance has a meeting with her lawyer this morning and I have plans for you.”

She led me out onto the patio, where a steaming cup of coffee and a stack of French toast awaited. Pulling my chair out she, gently pushed me into the seat and proceeded to sit on my lap sideways.

“Cream and sugar?” she asked. I said: “Most definitely, I like my coffee and women hot and very sweet.” She laughed and fixed my coffee, squirming on my lap, but she was light as a feather.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.