Constance and Marigold - Cover

Constance and Marigold

Copyright© 2021 by domhp

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story about an older guy meeting two extraordinary women, an older woman and her mother. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dad’s big car pulled slowly onto the residential street. Tan stucco predominated, but was broken by the bright green of orange and grapefruit trees. Almost every home had at least one of each in the front yard. The trees were the only green as lawns were replaced by rock. As the car slowed approaching my father’s house, I saw some legs, shapely female legs, under a neighboring orange tree. As I watched, a body appeared as a woman bent to place an arm full of oranges into a basket. What captivated me was that she bent at the waist, her legs staying straight, her skirt rode up showing me the tops of her thighs and I swear a flash of, could it have been bare ass. I swiveled my head as the car pulled into the next driveway, losing the pink skirt behind a short wall separating the two properties. Pausing for the garage to open afforded me a long view of her side profile with her head coming up to glance over at me. Our eyes met and she smiled. I started to smile back, realizing I was already grinning, which turned to a frown as the car shot forward into the darkness of the garage.

I wanted to leap out and run back out into the sunlight and see more of the provocative next-door neighbor. Instead, I went with my father and his wife into their house, the garage door having been closed as the car came to a halt. A vision of medium length red hair, lithe body, very athletic legs and what I swore to be naked ass lingered.

Adjusting my erection as I got out of the car, I carried my bag through the house to the guest bedroom. Realizing that the room was facing the front of the house next to the foxy neighbor, I stepped to the window and tried to peak out. As my hand drew the blind away from the window frame, my eye was filled with her. She was standing at the wall separating the properties, leaning forward as if she were trying to see into my window. As I gaped, she smiled again and waved, her green eyes twinkling. She was no spring chicken, well neither am I, but she looked young for a retirement community and a mighty tempting morsel of female.

Short, barely five feet I would guess, extremely fit, tanned and a waist that looked small enough to encircle with my hands. Her white tank top was damp with sweat between her breasts that did her justice, but were proportionate to her tiny stature. I no longer could see what she wore below the waist. But what I could see got a rise below mine. She continued to look at my window, so I pulled the blind open a bit more and started to wave when she sat down on the wall and twisted her legs up and over to my side. The motion too quick and legs too together to check out the ass. Once again I ogled those incredible legs, which disappeared into a very short skirt. She waved to me as she disappeared out of my view heading across the front of the house. As I started to try and stretch the blinds out of position to see more, the doorbell chimed.

Letting go of the blind, I turned, hearing my father’s wife Barbara say: “Well hello Constance, come on in, we just got back from the airport and yes Henderson’s son is here.”

Adjusting my raging hard-on once more, I headed out of the bedroom, into the great room. As I rounded the corner of the hallway, I could hear Barbara say, would you like a drink? I tried to saunter into the great room in a far more relaxed posture than I felt. My pulse had not been this high since I ran my last marathon.

The foxy lady’s head turned and she smiled up at me as I came over. My six feet plus frame towered over her. Barbara turned and said: “Will, let me introduce you to Constance our new neighbor. Your Dad has been telling her all about you. Constance this is Will.”

As we shook hands, my hand felt like it was gripping a live electric wire. Constance said, “I have been looking forward to this ever since your Dad said you were coming out.”

I think I mumbled something between pleased to meet you and the pleasure is all mine. Fortunately Constance just smiled wider. Beth left to get the proffered drink and I was left gawking at what looked like pencil erasers poking through the thin cotton top.

She leaned toward me, damp cleavage gaping open and whispered: “Could I have that back, I might need it later?” I let go of her hand, wanted to say something gallant like I had planned to kiss it, but never got the words out. Here I was in my late 50’s and acting like a bumbling teenager. I felt great!

As I started to ask her how long she had lived here, she asked if I liked to hike? We grinned at each other as I said yes and she said it was her first month. She then added: “But I have been here long enough to be tired of stucco and golf green and am ready to hit the hills.”

I started to ask was she moving already, when she said she meant that she had to get away from Phoenix and do some hiking in the wilderness. I said I would love to go, but I was out here for my father’s birthday. About that time Dad came up and said: “Well I see you have met our new neighbor, if you think she is beautiful you should see her mother ... And don’t you worry about spending all your time hanging out with me, I have a golf outing tomorrow.”

Constance was actually blushing as she said, “Yes, you need to meet my mother and your father is quite the gentleman.” I asked, hoping against hope for a negative response, if her mother liked to hike.

“Goodness no, at least I hope not,” she grinned conspiratorially. At that moment, Barbara returned with a tray of gin-and-tonics. With the bare ass visage dancing across my memory, I said, why don’t we go out on the patio and enjoy the last of the sun. Barbara interjected, that the patio was already in the shade and getting cold. I thought that would do wonders for those pencil eraser nipples, but no one made a move for the door.

Constance said she could not sit, as she was filthy from working in the orange tree. She added: “I got scratches all over from that damn tree and still can’t reach a third of my oranges.” Wanting to offer to kiss each of her boo-boos, I instead offered to help her pick oranges, as I would be helping Dad do his. She smiled brightly, nodding in acceptance as she sipped her drink. As I studied her, I did see some red streaks on her arms and shoulders. Hum, I wondered, wonder if she is into BDSM?

Constance took another gulp of her drink and said she needed to get back. My face starting into free fall, bounced as she asked if we were still on for poker that evening? As my father said yes, she turned to me and said that she and her mother had been invited over for a Texas-Holdem Poker lesson.

“Your Dad says that you play quite regularly. I can’t wait to learn from a professional.” I laughed and explained that I was far from a professional, but I did play often and usually ended up losing. As she got up to leave she smilingly said that at least she didn’t have to worry about losing her shirt to me. As I walked her to the door I whispered, “At least not the first night.” That got me a gorgeous parting smile. I stood at the door and watched one tight ass wiggle its way across the yard. Once again the sit and spin across the fence was too brief to reveal anything. Ducking under the tree to retrieve her basket of oranges, I stood on tiptoes, craning my neck for another peek at her thighs as she bent once more from the waist. This time as she came up she glanced back at me and winked.

When she disappeared into her house, I wheeled on Dad and said: “Quite something!” Looking up to see if his wife was within earshot, Dad grinned and said: “Quite the free spirit too.”

He explained that she and her mother had moved in about a month ago when the father had passed away. He said that Constance was involved in a messy divorce and had said that she had moved in with her mother to get her life back together and to look after her mother, who had taken her husband’s totally unexpected death quite hard. He had been the picture of health, had planned on retiring here and the day after he sold his business he dropped dead of a brain aneurysm. “They’ll be back over at 7, for poker and then you can meet Marigold.” I don’t think I had ever seen my father with a Cheshire grin, but he had one when he said: “They make quite the tandem, more like sisters.” I can’t wait I thought.

I was anxious through the small talk over chili, with my father and his wife. Barbara, was quite a bit younger than my father, was way too possessive of his time and a lousy cook. But she was tall and willowy and an avid golfer. From what they said, they had laid it on pretty heavy about me to their new neighbors. When I asked why, Barbara said that Constance and Marigold both needed men, and I inferred from that, that one definitely ineligible candidate was my father. So I guess that left me. After just one bowl of her heartburn inducing chili, I went and took a shower. Checking my limited wardrobe, I chose khaki’s and a blue silk shirt.

Next page

Promptly at seven, there was a knock at the patio door. Barbara rushed past Dad to open it and let their two female guests in. Constance came in first, wearing a flower printed summer dress and high-heeled sandals. From the way it flowed about her, my imagination told me that she had next to nothing on under it. It buttoned up the front, the first and last buttons were left undone. It looked good on her, the various hues picking out the color of her eyes, hair and skin. She wore no make-up and didn’t need any, her skin a healthy golden tan. Following her in came an inch shorter and slightly older version. Marigold, wearing tangerine shorts and matching silk top, passed her daughter and threw her arms around me, barely making my waist and hugged me. As she pulled me to her, a beginning hard-on slipped neatly between her breasts. As she squeezed me, she said softly, “Pleased to meet you too.”

Laughing I put my hands on her small shoulders and looked down at her as she looked up at me though making sure that she still had me trapped between her breasts. “So you must be Marigold, you are as beautiful as your daughter or should I say sister?” I croaked.

Her eyes were the same rich green, her hair shorter, gray with traces of the once rich red. Those eyes twinkled as she softly said: “Constance he’s mine, but there may be more than enough for both of us.”

“Mother,” Constance leaned toward us and said: “Let the giant go, we are here to play cards not close the generation gap.” With an extra squeeze, she let me go and was off to hug my father with the same affection and Barbara too. I looked deep into Constance’s eyes and said: “I am glad you were prompt, polite lateness would have driven me up a wall tonight.” She smiled back and said: “I always come on time, or is that on cue?” she added as she touched my arm. As I looked down into her eyes, she blushed crimson.

We took seats around the dining room table, Constance sitting on my right and Marigold on my left. I gave everyone a bunch of chips and explained the fundamentals of the game. Everyone had played poker before and had watched some Texas on TV.

After I dealt two down cards to everyone, Marigold asked: “When can I go all in?” I told her that she could do it at anytime, but once she lost her chips, she could no longer play. Of course, if you win, you would win all the chips that were bet. She glanced at her cards again and said: “I’m all in.” Everyone else folded and she frowned, saying: “This is no fun.”

I explained that if someone else had had strong cards they may have called her, but it is risky to go all in without seeing the flop. We continued to play, laughing and drinking. Marigold drank white wine, Constance started with a gin-and-tonic, but after her first, she switched to beer like me. Every once in a while, I could feel the leg of one of my neighbors touch mine. As the night progressed the contact became more lingering.

At 10, Dad and Barbara announced that it was well past their bedtime and they were turning in, we were encouraged to stay as long as we liked. After they left the room, Marigold said maybe we should up the ante. I asked what she meant. She looked at her daughter and said, why don’t we play to see who you get to walk home tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.