Dreadwolf - Cover

Dreadwolf

Copyright© 2021 by Stratothrax

Chapter 51

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Monster power fantasy. Eat and become Stronger, Bigger, Dominant. Rain is a survivor who got the short end of the stick in life. Reborn as a terrifying and dangerous monster everything changes and he has the chance to truly grow. (Werewolf type monster + humanoid girls.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Were animal   DomSub   Harem   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

The crazy Goblin was still doing it!

Lyra’s hands moved over Rain’s broad bicep, lathering shampoo into his body by rote. Her eyes weren’t focused on that however, instead they were being dragged magnetically to the side by what the Goblin was busily doing to Rain’s sheath. A lewd smile on the Goblin’s face as she squeezed and massaged at it, tugging and pulling at the thickness until Lyra spotted a flash of pink amongst the black.

This could not be about to happen, shared public bathing was one thing, this was entirely another thing! Lyra opened her mouth to timidly speak up but then the pink bulged outward and a huge tip slipped free from the sheath and into Opal’s foam covered hands. The Goblin cooed as the heavy thing slipped between her slick fingers, pushing them apart with its width. Lyra slowly shut her mouth, her train of thought completely derailed by just how widely spread Opal’s fingers were by the thing’s still growing girth.

She continued to shampoo Rain’s arm. Her fingers working on their own as she became more and more distracted by the huge mass currently spilling out of Rain’s sheath, it just kept going and going and when lyra thought there couldn’t be more it just kept on. H-holy shit how is it so big? She swallowed noisily as Opal ran her small hands over the intimidating mass, her fingers dancing up his shaft, tracing his vascular veins until they reached the sheath where they tucked underneath and began tugging it backwards. With a lurch, the length surged forward once more and an uninflated knot slipped free. Lyra had to bite her lip to stop from gasping aloud in surprise, how was there more?!

Opal didn’t sit on ceremony and dived on the rising hardening length eagerly setting a line of sloppy kisses and practically smearing her lips across it in her adoration. She steadily worked her way up the length from the head until she was tending to the uninflated knot, by this point openly tongue bathing it. As she did so the length stiffened and rose against her, pushing her breasts apart and pressing up against the Goblin girl’s torso, the length long enough that the head was bucking up against the smooth skin of Opal’s trim stomach.

Lyra shivered. The size of that thing! It way outsized the Goblin girl, talk about a size queen, no Opal was arguably a size empress at this point. The dominating brutal mass of it throbbed up against her flesh, gods it must be at least thirteen inches! Without prompt images of Lyra herself pressed up against that monster snuck into her mind, comparing her forearm to it and finding herself smaller, the heavy weight of it resting on her tummy. Wait what the hell was she thinking about? She needed to get away from this, this was a private interaction she was intruding on. She readied herself to stand up and leave ... any minute now.

She remained where she was, fixated.

As she watched Opal curled her arms around the length hugging it to her body, a happy blissful smile crossing her face as she became extremely intimate with the length, hugging it like a lover, her cheek pressing up against the knot. Rain seemed to appreciate Opal’s enjoyment and his length throbbed and bucked upwards hard. The Goblin girl’s whole body shifted up as she was momentarily lifted by the shaft alone, her legs which hung down in the pool kicking at the water as she exclaimed in surprise.

Lyra would be lying if she said that sight of the massive powerful length flexing and lifting an entire girl up didn’t make her feel incredibly turned on. In fact the sheep girl could actively feel her loins heating, and her breathing started to accelerate. She felt like a voyeur, a pervert, yet somehow accepted, as though the monsters had done this before. She licked her lip and one of her hands left Rain’s bicep and touched between her breasts. Slowly, not sure what the hell she was doing, her fingers traced down her chest between her breasts and onto her stomach, her fingers slid lower and lower, past her navel and down to her mons, then past that to her puffy lower lips and her clitoral hood. It was warm to the touch, no, hot to the touch, as she felt around she had to bite her tongue to stop a squeak from escaping her lips. Gods I am sensitive right now. She carefully traced around the peak of her hood and down to the engorged nub below it. Like a feather tracing an outline she quietly touched her finger tips to it, her body tensing as she made contact.

She snatched a glance up at Rain to make sure he hadn’t noticed, good he hadn’t.

She definitely didn’t want him noticing her freaking masturbating while she shampooed his fur! That would be unbelievably shameful. Her cheeks burned red just imagining it. She would endeavour to be as quiet and as subtle as possible. Stealthy. Like a plant in the background.

She startled as Rain suddenly moved his arm opposite her, his massive paw coming down on top of Opal. She let out a whine as his digits curled around her head forcefully lifting her to look him in the eye. She looked up at him adoringly “I’m, I’m s-starting to come around on bathing,” she murmured.

“That’s good. I don’t want a dirty Goblin. You need to be clean for when I fuck you into the ground, fuck you until you can’t move your legs and your belly is taut and heavy with my seed.”

Opal’s eyelids fluttered and her eyes rolled up as he spoke. A little drool ran from her lip as her whole body trembled.

“Y-yes, g-gods, just f-fucking use me, rut me until I’m ruined, I don’t care! Debase me, break me until i can think of nothing but your fat throbbing dick pistoning into-! Let me pl-”

The end of Opal’s breathy gasping tirade was cut off by Rain’s huge thumb pad moving over mouth. The insatiable Goblin girl bit desperately at it, and when that didn’t work she slurped noisily at its surface, her hips humping at the air behind her.

Lyra had the distinct impression that the monsters had forgotten she was there. Strangely she felt a little detached from this incredibly heated display, or maybe more like a herbivore in the grass that had stumbled upon a pair of predators playing and was terrified of drawing their attention.

She was momentarily distracted from this worry by her hidden hand moving down to her lower lips. To her surprise she found herself dripping wet, thick strands of gel like fluid dangling from her labia that snapped and spattered on the tile below as her fingers passed across her folds. Fuck, how was she this fucking turned on? This was ridiculous! She felt like she was on fire down there! While her other hand was still vaguely lathering at Rain’s fur she began to push at herself down below, darting fingertips in then slipping them free to slide across the swollen glistening exterior of her muff.

As she was distractedly doing this Rain’s other arm shifted and Opal gasped as both paws came down on her waist, encircling her completely. She looked down at the sheer size of the paws, completely holding her in their grasp. Rain squeezed the Goblin playfully causing her to squirm. Then he lifted her and in one smooth motion flipped her over sending her legs kicking into the air. The removal of the Goblin allowed his length to spring up and it slapped up against his abdomen, the noise indicating the heavy weight of the thing.

Opal struggled in his grasp, her legs kicking in frustration, her hands grabbing at the air below, desperately trying to snatch at the head of Rain’s cock and pull it toward herself. Rain teased her, keeping her just out of range. Her fingers glancing at the surface of his length but unable to get any closer. Opal abruptly huffed and glared at Rain, crossing her arms, which looked somewhat absurd upside down as she was.

“Not funny!”

Rain grinned wolfishly, flashing his predator’s teeth and eliciting a shudder of fear from Lyra who kneeled meekly beside him.

“It’s a little funny. You’re cute when you pout.”

A conflicted expression crossed Opal’s face, happy at being called cute, mad because “cute” wasn’t very Gobliny.

“Just give it!”

Rain raised an eyebrow.

“Fuck! Please give it!”

He snorted and pulled her near. The Goblin eagerly grabbed at his length, gasping in delight and rubbing her face all over the head. As Opal made herself intimate with the broad tip Rain leaned down and forced apart her thighs with his head, roughly shoving her legs aside to make space for himself as his muzzle found her slit. A long line of fem fluid was slowly rolling down the upside down Goblin’s stomach having leaked from her folds. Rain eyed the Goblin’s crotch, judging by how hard and swollen her clit was Opal was on a hair trigger. He gruffed and blew hot air over her groin, which coming from Rain was a lot of air. She squealed as her sensitive folds were tickled by the gale passing by and her legs jerked.

Not wanting to be outdone she frantically pulled the tip of Rain’s dick to her mouth, slobbering over the tip until lines of drool were running down him. She desperately pressed her lips over it and tried to force her head down, but the girth of it was just too much for her and she was left whimpering and desperately suckling at it, trying to milk at the head as best she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.