The King Bee - Cover

The King Bee

Copyright© 2021 by Sterling

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Adam is of a species with many workers, a small group of breeding females, and a single male to bind them all chemically and to impregnate them: him. When his own daughters reach puberty, he must move on to avoid harmful inbreeding. His first new assignment has a lurking moral problem, and the next one is as a "contract" king bee.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy  

Adam grew up in a few rooms with half a dozen other boys. When a boy turned 18 they knew he would leave before long. They never found out where he went. Sometimes a new boy came in when he was about two. A few workers cared for them, and provided what little they had in the way of an education.

He knew his society was organized in communities called tribes. His tribe was called Windswept and was composed of about a thousand people living on what was mostly farmland.

There was sex education, complete with diagrams. When it came to reproduction, there were two types, males and females. New babies grew inside the bellies of women. The babies got started when a tiny part of the man went up inside the woman. This was accomplished by sexual intercourse. The diagrams showed vaginas and penises and how they fit together. However, the reproductive classes were a small portion of the population. Most were instead workers, who had nothing to do with sex. Diagrams showed they were closer to females than males (having evolved from females as the species developed), but they had no vaginas or uteruses or breasts. Women and girls were much rarer than workers. Far rarer than the women and girls were the men and boys. There was only ever a single adult male in a tribe at a time, known as the king. This worked because while a female could carry only a single baby at a time, a single male could fertilize a great many females.

As for boys, their little group was larger than one but still very small. They never got to play with any of the other children -- workers or girls. They were the only male children around among hundreds of females and worker children. It was not usually too hard to tell girls from young workers. The girls more or less glowed with vitality and enthusiasm, and the workers did not. When they reached puberty, the women became even more distinctive as they grew breasts and hips. Adam supposed boys looked very much like girls until puberty, unless you looked between their legs, but no one ever saw them side by side. They were in any case dressed differently when they went out. One way the boys could tell that they were so rare was that the others commented on them when seeing them.

The bulk of the tribe was composed of workers. As the name suggested, they did all the work. They were the ones who farmed the land or whatever other industry a tribe did to earn money to exchange in the broader economy. Workers went out in the world and interacted with others to make the larger society function. It was workers who sometimes received an advanced education that was required for such jobs. Others maintained the grounds and buildings, and did the laundry and cleaning and cooking. While reproducing women bonded with their own daughters, the “nanny work” was seen to by workers, as well as education.

The only mature, adult male in the tribe was called the king, though not a king who made momentous decisions. His rule consisted of fathering all the children. That was a role that no one else could play. A tribe couldn’t grow past a certain size, and one limit was how many children the king could father. If it grew past a single man’s abilities, the tribe could not grow any larger, though it could split into two smaller tribes.

Kings did not rule for life. Their reigns were considerably shorter than their lifespans due to the dangers of inbreeding. For the same reason, none of the boys in Adam’s group would ever become king of Windswept. When some other tribe needed a new king, they would choose from the boys of other tribes -- Windswept one among many. What happened to a king when his reign was over was never spelled out for Adam or the other boys.

Around the age of 10, Adam noticed a difference in his feelings -- a stirring in his loins and his heart. Then he understood why the older boys called some of the girls and women they saw “hot”. He felt nothing for the workers, but for the others ... When he would see them, he sometimes felt his penis start growing in his pants. The workers called this change “puberty”.

The workers looked him all over occasionally, as would be expected of any caretaker. But when he reached puberty they developed a heightened interest in his penis and testicles. When he reached 13, they encouraged him to masturbate while they watched. At 16 they encouraged him to masturbate many times in a row, and took a special interest in the quantity and quality of fluid that came out of his penis at orgasm. It made sense that if he was going to be the king of some other tribe and father all the children, his male organs would have to work well.

But one key fact was this: When a boy became a mature young man, there would always come a day when he would leave. Workers never said where he was going. After a farewell party, he was just gone. The others knew they would never see or hear from him again. Obviously one possibility was that he would become a king at some other tribe. The boys dreamed of how great it would be to have sex with hot women all day long. But they all had the sense that not all of the ones who left became kings. What happened to the others they did not know.


Now it was time for him to go. He was sad to leave behind the boys he had grown up with, but excited by his future, whatever it might be. During his childhood he had toured the entire community grounds, at least briefly. But he had never once left the community. Now he got in a car with three workers and set off on a long drive. The two in the front seat were familiar to him and had helped raise him. The one sharing the back seat with him was more important -- he sensed that. The novelty and variety of what he saw out the windows excited him. But after a couple hours drive that worker in the back seat began talking about his future, which naturally commanded his full attention.

“As you and the other boys suspected, not all of you become kings. The others are, um, altered so that they no longer have the potential to father children and live out their lives more or less as workers in some other tribe. You would no longer find women to be attractive in the way you do now so you would not feel sexually frustrated. But still, it is not something to look forward to.”

No, Adam thought. Definitely not.

“Rocky Ledge is a large and prosperous tribe not too far from us who have just ‘lost’ their king, and they need a new one. You are a candidate. There will be other candidates. Along with fathering all the babies, a king is responsible for a great deal of other sexual intercourse that binds the tribe together. The women all come to bond him with. In a good tribe he becomes fond of them too, and they will often adore him too, and the key to that is treating them well -- with love and respect.”

It felt strange to hear this worker speak of “love”. It was not a word the businesslike workers used often.

“So we are almost at Rocky Ledge. What you do over the next couple days will determine the course of the rest of your life. If you succeed, you will be adored and engage in sexual intercourse and have orgasms several times a day -- a great many times a day, actually.

She had already made it clear what happened if he failed.

“I like you, Adam. You’re a good boy and have the promise of being a good man. You’re handsome. The workers at the new community will explain in detail what will be expected of you. The best brief advice I can offer is to be lustful when the women want you to, and respectful and kind always.”

The car had arrived at the Rocky Ledge entrance building. All three of the workers got out of the car. The two he had known for years hugged him in turn, and he saw their eyes misting up. The other shook his hand. Rocky Ledge workers came out of the entrance building, and suddenly he was in their care, while the ones from Windswept drove away.


“Welcome to Rocky Ledge. Let me give you a quick look at the grounds. As you can see, we don’t have farmland here, like Windswept, but are instead engaged in light industry.” There were many buildings around of the same general size and shape of those at Windswept, but she waved in the direction of some low buildings far larger than he had ever seen.

“Here are your temporary quarters,” she said. “There will be time for more elaborate tours later, if you are chosen to be the new king. Take some time to relax and freshen up. There are snacks and drinks. But we would like you to engage in your first assignment at 3:00 pm. A worker will come and get you.” The clock beside the bed indicated it was 1:13 now.

Adam looked around, ate and drank, and wondered how to prepare. He lay down to get some rest but was unable to sleep. As 3:00 pm approached, he took a shower and changed out of his standard Windswept outfit into the outfit they had provided for him. It was very similar, with a few minor differences that he couldn’t describe because he had never paid attention to clothing.

A worker arrived promptly at 3pm, one he had not seen before, and led him to a small house.

“Of course, you understand your main responsibility if you are chosen?”

“Yes,” said Adam.

“Sexual intercourse with women. We believe you have never had sexual intercourse before, is that right?”

“Yes,” said Adam. Would some of the other candidates be experienced? No good to lie, in any event.

“Here’s your first chance to ‘try out’.” She opened the door to a fairly large room, and said, “Here are three women who have expressed interest in having intercourse with you. I will leave you now.” She shut the door behind her.

There, in front of him, were three young women in loose dresses. Just being in the same room made his penis rise strongly.

“How are you feeling, Adam?” asked one woman.

“I ... I have never been close to women before, so ... it is having a powerful effect on me.”

The three women nodded and smiled at each other.

“Well, of course that’s what we want you for, and it would be cruel to make you wait any longer. You need to experience sex for the first time ... Which one of us would you like to have sex with first?”

Adam paused, and looked at them in turn. “Surely, you have your own reasons for who should have to go first ... or get to go first? You’re all very attractive.”

The three smiled at each other again.

“Strip, and Mabel here will offer herself for your sexual pleasure.”

As Adam pulled off his shirt, shorts, and briefs, he wondered how his stiff organ would appear to them. They looked at it in a way that suggested it was OK.

There on the bed was Mabel, pink dress bunched around her middle, legs apart, and between them -- her vaginal opening. He had seen pictures in books, of course, but this was the first real one he had seen. Its effect on him was totally different.

“I don’t really know what I’m doing,” he mumbled. “I’m willing to learn.”

“Ah, so sweet,” said one of the other women. “Just stick your cock in her hole. That’s all you have to do for now. It’s OK if you ejaculate, of course.”

Adam was very excited sexually, and remembered his worker’s advice to be lustful when the women wanted him to be lustful. He lowered himself onto Mabel so his cock would be able to reach her opening, and as his penis approached she held her lips apart.

He set his cock tip in her warm entry and then he pushed into hot slickness. Instantly his orgasm was upon him -- his cock knew it was in the right place for the first time ever. As it began spurting, he thrust it in and out strongly...

“Holy shit!” he said as he pumped in and out frantically. He had no idea he had so many spurts in him. When he finally slowed down, he noticed that Mabel seemed to be asleep, with a smile on her face.

He realized he was grinning like an idiot. Then he managed to say, “Is ... Is she OK?”

“Yes, Mabel is OK. She is more than OK. It’s quite an honor for a woman to take a man’s virginity, and getting semen makes a woman feel very good. Getting a whole load like that will conk her out for an hour -- the happiest hour of her life.”

“That’s good,” he said. “What’s next?”

“Would you care to have intercourse with either of us?”

Would he ever!

“Sure, you both look great ... you tell me.”

“No, this time you have to choose.”

“Well, OK, but I’ll be happy to do the other one as soon as I’m finished with the one of you.”

He chose the redhead, and approached the bed she was sitting on.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Phoebe.”

He pushed her back gently, on the lookout for any objection. He pulled her light blue dress up and out of the way, and sure enough she had no underwear on and, like Mabel, she presented to him a vaginal opening. He guessed this must be normal for how women treated a king, but at the moment it seemed like an unbelievable miracle.

“OK?” he asked.

“More than OK,” said Phoebe with a grin.

He aimed, he pushed, he sensed hot, slick heaven, and once again he was spurting as he rammed his cock in and out. “Oh, fuck, oh, amazing, oh, oh, oh!”

The redhead gave a big smile that faded to a smaller one as she fell asleep.

“Now you?” he said to the third one. “I mean, if you want to...”

She grinned, and said, “If you make me pass out, as seems likely, just let yourself out and a worker will show you what to do next.”

Each of the two beds was occupied by a sleeping woman on her back, dress around her middle, and legs spread wide.

“Hmmm,” she said. “Only two beds ... I’ll let you solve that problem while I get undressed.”

Adam figured that Mabel would have gotten the biggest load and would sleep the soundest, so he gently picked her up, one arm under her back and the other her knees, and carried her to the other bed. There was room to lay her down beside Phoebe after he pushed her legs together. He had some impulse to instead push them apart and stick his cock in her again, but the agenda was different.

Laid out in the space he had vacated was now a naked woman -- the first naked woman he had ever seen. She had breasts, hips, glowing skin, and a welcoming smile. His cock twitched at the sight, and as he approached, she spread her legs and her vaginal lips.

Adam slid his cock in, and while it felt fantastic, he didn’t start spurting right away. He pressed deeper and began a deliberate in and out motion, making sure to stuff his cock into her as far as it would go each time.

“You in a hurry?” he said.

“Not at all!” said the woman with a smile, reaching her hands up to rest on his shoulders.

“Because it feels so fantastic...” He pumped for a minute. “But I still don’t think I can hold off much longer.”

“Let it go,” said the woman with a big smile.

Adam’s ecstasy was upon him, and he shoved his cock in tight and held still while it spurted into her over and over again.

He noticed that it was just a couple seconds after his first spurt that she shuddered with pleasure and then fell asleep.

When Adam had recovered, he realized he was alone in a room with the first real women he had ever met in his life. He had fucked each of them in turn, ejaculated in her vagina, and left her in blissful sleep.

Even if he got rejected and withered into a male worker, it would have been worth it just for this experience. His cock rose at the sight of the three exposed pussies. Sperm leaked out of Mabel’s vagina. He would happily have eased into each one to do it again ... but he wasn’t sure of the rules, and no one had invited him to do that. He dressed and let himself out.

“I just ... leave them like that?” he said to the worker in the hall, who looked into the room.

“Yes,” she said with a smile. “Those three were chosen because they somehow earned the favor of the governing committee. Women really enjoy semen in their vaginas. They pass out into an ecstatic stupor if they get enough.”

“That’s nice, but ... How did I do?”

“The three women will make their report, after they wake up and sober up, but I would expect they will give a positive report.” In a murmur, she continued, “Heck, you knocked all three of them out.”

“Oh.”

“So, anyway, your next assignment is at the breeder home. You can rest in your room if you’d like, or I can take you right over.”

Since stamina was one of the qualities they were screening him for, going right away seemed best. In any case, he wasn’t remotely tired. He was eager for ... more vaginas!


With a prominent place among the residential buildings, the breeder home was a large house, several stories high in its central portion, with wings added on as afterthoughts. In contrast to the others, it was painted bright white.

“The official name for this building is the Women’s and Children’s Residence, but we workers call it the breeder home. It’s where all the breeding goes on -- the stuff you guys are in charge of.” She gave a small laugh. “The king’s job is to have sexual intercourse with just about all of the women on a regular basis. But you know that.”

She looked up at him briefly, then continued. “This next part isn’t part of my official instructions, but ... You don’t have to be kind and considerate -- the women will do what you want anyway. But it’s a good idea. A very good idea. The last few kings didn’t last long, and a couple started out OK but got less pleasant as time went on. The women will all come to depend on you for pheromones -- chemicals that your body produces. Along with the intercourse, there is the matter of scent. Only reluctantly will they let you bathe, because they will all want to get a whiff of you regularly. You are the glue that holds them all together, the source of all maleness. In theory they will all obey you, but if you try to change routines, it won’t work out well. There are committees of workers to deal with real long-term decisions.”

“I’ve had a sense for a while now that it’s the workers who really hold power in the tribe.”

The worker paused. “That word ‘tribe’ is more for children than adults. We call them ‘communities’.”

Adam was sure that adults in Windswept used that word “tribe” too. Perhaps it varied from one place to another. But he was now at Rocky Ledge and he would try to never speak of “tribes” again.

“And while you are right that power is held by workers, it is only a few of the workers, and the rest of them follow their lead. In theory it’s a workers’ democracy, but in practice ... You don’t have to know any of that.”

His guide sighed. “Of course I don’t understand the pleasure you all get from this sex business, but it is obviously a big deal to the community, so I’m all in favor. Here’s one key tip, however: What they really need is semen delivered deep in their vaginas regularly. It doesn’t have to be very much -- a tiny drop will do. And they say kings need to learn how to control how much they ejaculate. If you blow your whole load in every woman you do, you’ll rapidly run short.”

Adam nodded. He hadn’t considered if he had control over how much he ejaculated. “How do I learn to control it?”

“That’s between you and your body. No one else, even the women, can tell you. And of course you will never meet another adult male in your life.”

That sort of made sense. Unless you included the other slightly older boys he had grown up with, who were virgins just like him.

“You’ve got the inside track, Adam, ha, ha, get it? Right up the vaginal track.” She sobered up quickly. “The main thing that will contribute to keeping your position a long time is fucking them often and with enthusiasm. That is required. Beyond that, we suggest compassion, a sense of fairness, and humility. Your cock will need to rest for an hour now and then, but if you’re like most kings, most of the time it will be up and ready to go, delivering tiny drops of sperm in your women, over and over again. And the kings say the orgasm feels just as good if you’re just letting out a single drop.”

Adam gave a broad smile.

“Mostly breeder women have sex and raise babies. They also play and have fun in whatever way they like. There will be workers at work here as everywhere else in the community. They say you kings don’t find any of us attractive, but if you do get curious, stop yourself. We do not appreciate sexual advances.”

Adam thought that would be no problem. He had never had the slightest stirrings of sexual interest in any worker, ever.

“I’ll show you to what will become your room, if you are chosen.” They had entered the home by the front door and were climbing a staircase. “It has been a couple days since the last king ... departed. The women are likely feeling a bit anxious. Their psychological bond with the old king is fading and they are waiting to form a new one. They hope it will be a good one. Your first job is to have sex with every one who’s willing. There are a couple hundred, so I’d make them quickies if I were you. You might be able to play around later and experiment with what feels best, but for now you’ve got a job to do.”

At the top of the flight of stairs was a large room. There was a huge bed in the center of the room and others around the edges.

“This is your room. Take those clothes off. The king never wears clothes.”

It was warm inside -- warm enough to make it pleasant to be naked.

“At this point you’re trying out by actually doing the job. After a couple days you’re either rejected and ... sent away ... or else you become the new king.”

In the room were three women, all beautiful and alluring. They looked him over with excitement. Two had on dresses of a light fabric, and the other was naked, each sitting on the edge of a bed. His job was to have sex with them, and while he would listen carefully to any objections, his job was to be lusty. That part would come easy, he felt.

“I will leave you now,” said the worker. “Go to it!”

Adam approached the naked one, and she lay back and spread her legs. He mounted, aimed and slid his cock in. Above the jiggling breasts was a head of blond hair with an adoring expression. She showed pleasure as he penetrated her. This was just his fourth woman, but he was already taking for granted the silky smooth hug each vagina gave him. It felt fantastic, and frankly made him feel like coming right away. In this blond he thrust and made sure he was in tight, as far as he could get. That took all of three strokes, and then his cock twitched. Ecstasy! The woman gasped and fell asleep, much as the three of the welcoming committee. He hadn’t tried to check his ejaculation, so he had given her a few full squirts. He’d have to learn to control it soon -- for now sex was just so exciting and compelling he wouldn’t worry about it.

“Wow, you must have given her a lot!” said the woman on the next bed.

“Why’s that?” said Adam, coming down from orgasm, slick cock sliding out.

“We don’t fall asleep like that unless we get a pretty good load up there.”

“Well, I’m still new to this. Would you like a load yourself?”

“Oh, yes ... yes, please!” she said, lying back and pulling her dress up to expose her parts below.

Lovely blond curls, big blue eyes, hands up in surrender. Down below, he paused to really look for the first time. Her legs were wide apart to let him get at the place he wanted. What showed at first was just a vertical slit with a bit of hair around it -- irrelevant. What would happen if he didn’t spread the lips apart first? When his cock tip pressed, the tissue dented inward, but with just a bit more pressure it reconfigured itself miraculously into a circle hugging his intruding cock tip. It looked like a circle, but he saw his shaft disappearing within, and to his cock it was deliciously apparent that the circle was just the opening to a tube. It was the heavenly embrace of this vaginal tunnel that brought him pleasure. The embrace was tight but invited deeper penetration -- there was always enough tunnel. It took five strokes before he lunged and groaned, spurting into her, though all he could see was the shaft of his cock pressed tight through her ring. She didn’t fall asleep, but looked only half-conscious as she gave a vacant smile.

He watched the shaft of his cock slide out and saw her vagina ease shut as the tip left.

He turned to the third. “So you want it too? Right now?”

“God, yes,” she murmured. “I mean, if you’re willing.”

Adam was willing. She was a bit skinnier, with shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes. She barely had any vaginal lips, so when he pressed his cock went in quickly. But her vagina was much the same -- slick, hot, welcoming. Having had two orgasms in the past couple minutes, he got deep into this girl and started pounding in and out. She looked happy but after half a minute bit her lip.

Right, it was the semen that they craved and needed.

With five more strokes Adam jammed his cock tip in deep and orgasmed ... not very much. It was enough. The girl gasped with pleasure and relaxed. As he pulled out, he noticed that she looked both very happy but also still alert.

“Oh, that was very nice,” she said dreamily.

For the first time he had a partner who he could talk to after sex. “It’s cool I can make you all happy like that. I wonder what it feels like for you. I know what my orgasms feel like. I wonder if it’s the same.”

“Oh, I couldn’t answer that. But as for what we feel? Of course it’s nice in one way, just pure pleasure down in the pussy. But there’s more. We were all bonded to the previous king --” Her face darkened as she said that. “-- and we don’t know how we’ll feel with the new one. Sometimes a king seems to be doing all the right things, but he just makes us feel icky. So the first time we get it from a king -- get that little drop fucked up into us deep -- “ She gave a lusty grin. “ -- we also get a sense of who you are in all the other ways.”

“And how did I do?”

“Oh, everything feels just right!” she said, staring off into space. She also spread her legs, obviously inviting another penetration. “Oh, gee, I’m sorry. You’ve got to get to all the others.”

“I appreciate the vote of confidence,” he said, kissing her on the nose. He had just had three lovely orgasms while his penis was fully ensconced in the most alluring setting a male can imagine -- not long after his initial three in the other building -- but he was ready for more. He wanted more. “So you said I have to get to the others ... How do I go about that?”

“Oh. Just go to every room, and fuck every woman who’s willing. Ejaculate way up inside each one -- oh, right, you’ve got that part down! Then we’ll all feel less anxious and bond with each other as we all bond to you.”

The next room was electric with anticipation as he entered. There were four beds. He took in the sight of four women who were interested and excited. One woman had a large belly.

He was a bit unclear about how he could do her. So far, being honest had worked well. “Hmmm, how does that work?” he murmured, looking at her, imagining the sort of pelvic angle that would be required to get his organ into her at all.

“Oh, from the rear!” said one lithe young specimen with long brown hair hanging free. “You’ve never done that ... Of course, you’re a new king and haven’t had much sex yet. It’s easy for us to forget. I’ll show you.” She was offering himself to receive his attentions next, but he was presented with a totally different sight. No woman on her back with legs spread wide. Here was a lovely girl presenting her rear end to him. The first thing he saw was her poop hole, and he had no interest in that one. But just below that he could see the feminine prize that was so close at hand. The woman reached back to spread her pussy lips apart, ending any vestige of doubt he had felt about how it would work. On his knees behind her, he approached, aimed, and thrust inside. The same heavenly heat and texture and slickness. How to keep from pushing her over? The twin globes of her butt were right there, but it was the hips above them that provided the right angle. He grabbed one with each hand. The woman lowered her front and it changed something in her vagina, since he found his cock tip surging in all the way -- was it deeper than the other way? He found it fun to just plunge in and out energetically. Fun and just “right” in a slightly different way.

“Like the animals,” he said softly.

“Yes!” said the woman with the huge belly. “But it works fine for people too. It kind of connects with our animal past and feels good in a more primitive way ... At least that’s what some people say.”

“There are lots of different ways of doing it,” said a slightly plump woman with short brown hair. Perhaps that was a subtle way of urging him on so she would get her turn soon.

“Hey, I’m the one getting the cock - mmmmm!” said the girl he was thrusting into. She had a point, of course. It made sense to focus on one woman at a time, and not enter a discussion with the others. The sensations from the pussy he was fucking from the rear were just as amazing as the usual way and it was hard to hold back in any case. He gave a tremendous shove, perfectly timed with the rush of pleasure in his brain, and felt his cock twitch. One tiny drop, but she felt it and gasped with pleasure before relaxing. He treasured the feeling of being up on her, behind her, and in her for a few more seconds, then pulled out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.