MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 9: Consenting Adults

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Consenting Adults - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Joe, Emma, and Marjorie retired to the Colburn House apartment about twelve o’clock. The party slowed as others also headed to bed or to their quarters. Emma and Marjorie were comparing notes as the door shut. They were all naked.

Emma said, “I’m so lucky. I got to be with Mark, Jason, and best of all Daddy – three men, and I’m in heaven. Beth is so hot; she ate me clean and let me eat her, too.”

Marjorie chuckled as she shut the door, “That is a holy trinity of males if ever I heard. When you get into anal sex, have two of those three do you at the same time – pussy and ass, and get the third to make you air tight.”

Emma whirled around, “YOU do THAT?”

Marjorie gave an enigmatic smile and nodded, “Sometimes.”

Joe admitted, “I’m not sure I can sleep. I feel like I just violated every law and moral principle in the world. I’m sure the sex police are racing to the apartment as we speak.”

Marjorie pulled him along, “Don’t over-think things. Come on, I need my snuggle bunny.” She turned and said to her daughter, “Emma, you’re welcome to sleep with us, if you want.”

“Oh, yes. I want. Can we put dad in the middle?” She nodded enthusiastically. “I’m feeling the closest I’ve ever been to him. I love him with all my heart.”

“Of course.”

After some showers that removed all of the stickiness or traces of chlorine from the pool that they’d each incurred in the small orgy on the patio, the three got into the king-size bed with Joe in the middle. They were naked and the two women were asleep almost instantly cuddled against him.

Joe lay holding the two loves of his live. He alternately kissed each of them despite their slumber. He was awake with a gallon of adrenalin coursing through his system. He beat himself up mentally.

‘I fucked my daughter. What kind of a depraved man am I? Where was my moral code, my principles? I knew it was wrong but I did it anyway; well, except for the first time when I got tricked into having sex with her – that silly game with the sheets and trying to guess whose pussy was whose. I didn’t even realize there were nine and not eight when I finished sticking my dick in everyone. I should have known. Even playing that game, what was I thinking.

Joe guessed that the ‘Whose Pussy Is This?’ game had been designed to hoodwink him and to get him to have sex with Emma. She made friends rapidly, confessed to some sex play with Beth and Morgan that afternoon, and probably everyone conspired to make that happen.

‘Shit, fuck,’ he thought. ‘She WANTED to have sex with me – to make love. Even her mother didn’t get upset. Was she in on this? Would Marjorie throw me under the bus like that?’

‘And then, I did it twice more before we went to other partners. I could have said ‘no’ but I couldn’t resist her. Yes, Emma has had me wrapped around her little finger since she turned two, but this? Even for Emma, this was over the top. Why didn’t I say no? Where’s my willpower? Missing completely!’

Joe tossed and turned for three hours. He’d sleep for ten minutes, and then be awake castigating himself for his incestuous behavior for twenty, and then twenty-five, and then thirty minutes. He finally slipped from between the two sleeping beauties and went in the suite’s living room. He ignored his nudity, at least at first.

Joe found a bottle of Jack Daniel’s, and poured himself a glass over a few ice cubes and a splash of water. After walking around the limited space in the apartment, he walked out into the living room, and then through the kitchen and onto the pool deck. He sat in the dark in one of the padded chairs beside the pool.

He revisited all the terrible things he thought he’d done, and not just with Emma. ‘Fuck,’ he thought, ‘I’ve been fucking all the women in Colburn House other than Marjorie – even including Marjorie. She seemed to want this? Her midlife crisis or just her sexual hormones racing over time? What if someone finds out?’

Joe stirred slightly when he heard the kitchen door open and close. He didn’t dare look to see who it was. A moment later, two soft hands massaged his shoulders and tender lips sought out his for a kiss. He sighed and then heard, “Daddy, I love you more than any other man on earth. I’ve always wanted something more with you in terms of our relationship. I couldn’t make it happen until yesterday. Now, I am so grateful and I don’t want to go backwards. Forgive me for my part in arranging the game.”

Joe muttered, “Backwards?”

“To us not making love as often as we can. We are redefining our relationship to be lovers as well as off-spring and sperm donor.” She giggled and then kissed him again. “The parenting part is over for you. The lover role has now started, and this is just the way I want it.”

“But incest is so ... bad.”

“Is it? Who told you? What makes it so bad?”

Joe thought but few specific thoughts came to mind. “If I get you pregnant...”

Emma interrupted, “I’m on the pill. That won’t happen. If need be, I’ll even abort, although it would be a joy to birth your offspring.”

“But ... this can lead to the destruction of our family.”

“We’ll just have to be sure that doesn’t happen. My two friends that showed me the light have not gotten pregnant, and have a warm and loving family relationship with their fathers. One relationship is six years old, the other is five. They don’t see it ending, and both have had other boyfriends.”

“Do you want to make love with your mother AND me?”

“Yes. Definitely. I told mom. She was more accepting but we haven’t done anything other than kiss last night. She’s new to lesbo sex.”

“She never shown an inclination to be with other women until a week or so ago.”

“That’s what she told me. She told me she’s being converted to loving and wanting to love everyone – she meant both sexes.”

Emma paused, “Growing up, you taught me about positive consent. I was quite vocal with you last night about what we did – encouraging, pleading, and telling you what I wanted. Nothing’s changed. I still want you, even right now. You’ve always said that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. I’m doing more than consenting, I’m begging and pleading with you to love me – mind, spirit, and body – and for the rest of time.

“I’m an adult. I am not under duress, stress, being blackmailed, or any other kind of pressure or subjugation. I consent, and what I want to do about sex is make love with you repeatedly for the rest of lives. I love you.”

Joe said, “I just don’t know.”

Emma said, “You watched me make love with Mark. How’d you feel?”

“I was ... jealous, but I did hope he was pleasing you. I wanted to be in his place.”

Emma smiled in the shadows, “See, you really want to be with me.”

Emma knelt in front of Joe and took his tumescent cock into her mouth. He moaned as she started to move and roll her tongue around the end of his glans. How’d she get so good at this.

“Are you ... all right, doing that?”

Emma looked up at him with a smile that showed even in the shadows. “I’m quite experienced, I’ll have you know. I competed with Mary Lou Turner to be the blowjob queen of the high school. I experimented a lot and we swapped notes. I think I won the title, but there was nothing official.”

Joe rolled his eyes, “There are some things a father doesn’t want to know.” He sighed.

“Often the BJs were a way of avoiding penetrative sex with someone. I was a good girl ... but I wanted to be an excellent girl, and pretty well was. Maybe someday you’ll be more open to hearing about my exploits, especially those that moved beyond BJs.” She engulfed his cock again, pushing it past the back of her mouth and into her throat. She twisted, turned, swallowed, and several other things that produced unique feelings and emotions in Joe. In only seconds, he was the consistency of a steel shaft.

Emma stood and came onto the chair tucking her knees in beside Joe’s hips. With one hand, she steered the head of his cock to her wet slit. Joe realized she was flooded with girl juices. She slid onto his shaft until her muff had totally enveloped all of him with her body. There was nothing left to go inside her – inside his daughter.

Their lips came together and he felt her tits against his chest as she pushed against him for maximum body contact. In seconds, despite all the misgivings he had, they were both surging their bodies forward and back as they made love.

Joe muttered, “I may burn in hell and jail for this, but ... I do love you, and I love doing this with you.”

Emma crooned between kisses, “Just know that I want this on steady basis. I want you, mom, Colburn House, and who knows what else. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it – or cum to it.” She chuckled and then got down to some serious fucking.


Joe woke up Saturday morning surprisingly late, but then again, he’d been awake half the night worrying about Emma, Marjorie, his marriage, and the sex police who were bound to arrest him for the illegal incest. Marjorie and Emma were nowhere to be seen.

When he had a moment alone in his office, he discovered that nationally there are about 16,000 cases of incest reported in a typical year, and nearly all of those involved minor children. He fretted about how Emma would eventually think of the situation.

Joe walked home for lunch. Beth and Morgan came to him and after eating together, pulled him into his living room. Beth said, “I’m confiding a situation to you that I think will make you feel better about your own situation with Emma. Morgan is here because she has a similar experience to share.

“I’ve had a physical relationship with my father as long as I can remember – not sexual for all that time, but we were a very touchy-feely family. Around age twelve I learned more about the birds and bees and decided I wanted him as my lover. I didn’t do anything for several years because I realized I didn’t have some maturity and it was a big step. Instead, I studied about relationships, sex, and even talked to my mom about what I was thinking, but indirectly.

“Finally, when I turned sixteen, I turned up the heat on his seduction. Once a woman makes up her mind what she wants, she almost always gets it. I was successful and we started to make love on a frequent basis. We’ve never stopped.”

Joe asked, “What about your mother and other relatives.”

“We’ve been very circumspect. My mom knows, but we give her room to have plausible deniability. She doesn’t participate but she often gives us space so we can have private time together. She even calls it that; ‘Take some private time with your father’. No one else even suspects, especially now that I’m not living in the house. We still enjoy sex together, but a lot less frequently these days. I miss him, and I love him more than anybody on the planet.”

Morgan spoke up, “I feel the same way about my father, and did much the same thing as Beth. Since I live nearby, I often went home for a quickie all the way through undergrad here at Harbridge. No one suspected or knew.”

Joe asked, “Did you ever get pissed off at your father and think about turning him in?”

Both girls violently shook their heads. “Never.” “Not even close to anything I ever thought.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.