MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 8: Deviance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Deviance - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“The students I met at breakfast were really nice.”

Joe laughed inside. “Of course. It’s one of the things the Harbridge College graduate admissions committee looks for. I’m serious. We look for people that will fit well with other people. If you have a dog or cat, you get a leg up on a jock with an ego the size of Texas, because you have to be nice to a pet. I am over-simplifying here.”

“I get the idea. I guess you check criminal records and stuff like that, though.”

“We do – police records, financial backgrounds, Facebook and Twitter accounts, and all that. We want to know ‘Who is this person?’ before we send an acceptance letter.”

Emma said, “No one said a word about last night and my arrival.”

“Everyone was tiptoeing, I’m sure. The fact that you showed up with your mom and dad for breakfast wasn’t lost on them, nor that you’ll be sitting in on my classes this morning. I say this cautiously, but it appears that you’re over your anger about what you saw going on and what your parents were doing.”

There was a long silence as they walked across campus. Emma finally said, “Yeah, I guess so. I may still have some questions. I’ll think about them while I sit in the back of your classroom. I may also be doing some texting and stuff with my friends.”

“No problem. At least in the first classroom, you’ll also be able to sneak out the back. I would like to introduce you, however. I’m proud of you.”

“I’ll blush, but that’s fine.”

The undergrad class labeled MGT414 met as scheduled with everyone that signed up present despite the early hour. The smarter students kept the number of class ‘cuts’ down and saved them for days with marginal weather or when they were panicked about some other class and needed the cram time.

At nine a.m., Joe’s undergrad class dispersed. Joe led Emma to another classroom, and about thirty graduate students filed into the room. Most set up laptops and tent cards with their names. Three set-up their cellphones to record the class session in a video. Joe started promptly at 9:10 a.m. with a quick introduction of Emma to the class, and then launched into to the syllabus with his opening question: “What kind of culture do you need in a company in order to have innovative ideas bubbling around as a matter of routine?” A dozen hands immediately shot up with answers or suggestions. Joe started writing on the white board. His next question was, “Did Knightsbridge Manufacturing have that kind of culture at the start of the case study you read?”

Emma went back to the house for lunch while Joe met with some of his colleagues running various parts of the MBA program. She later took Joe’s car and went to her parents’ regular home and to a nearby mall to do some shopping. A bathing suit was one of her acquisitions during her trips, but she wondered whether she’d use it.

Back at Colburn House, she was alone until Beth and Morgan showed up. They chatted with Emma in the living room and then the three decided to swim. In minutes they were in the pool, a worthwhile activity with daytime temperatures in the mid-eighties. They were all topless.

Morgan bluntly asked, “So, did you get over your parents being fuck buddies with all of us? I hope so.”

Emma blushed, “I’m still thinking about it, but yeah, pretty much. It took me a few minutes to realize they have their own lives just as I do. They never messed with or seemed to worry much about my sex life; I guess I should return the favor. I had periodic talks with mom about appropriate behavior with the opposite sex, but there were few hard and fast rules.”

Morgan said, “I love you dad. He’s the best lover I’ve ever had. Don’t tell the other guys in the house what I just said.”

“But they’re such hunks. I really got hot at breakfast meeting them all.”

“Ignore Morgan,” Beth said. “She’s being picky. Each guy has given me a bucket of orgasms. I like all of them, and I too love Joe though. He’s like a big teddy bear. He’s the only man I’ve ever been with that understands how to seriously cuddle after sex. That’s important to me. I feel loved by him.”

Morgan teased, “I’ll cuddle you, babe.” She laughed as did Emma and Beth.

Emma said, “If I lived in this set up, I guess I’d be all over the men.”

“Why don’t you? We’re having a pool party tonight. Be with us. We were hoping Joe and Marjorie would be here, too. If you say you want to join us, they will, I’m sure.”

“But ... the sex?”

“You a virgin?”

“Long gone,” Emma snickered. “I’ve had my share of guys. I’d rate myself as somewhere between inexperienced and liking it, to being experienced and can’t do without it. I just broke up with a year-long boyfriend, too. He was getting too possessive and controlling. I’m not sure where I am with all of this.”

“Oh, you want to be here tonight. We’ll help you advance a little. The guys will love you; of course, they probably love all new pussy. You’re a cute, long-haired blonde, with a body that’s inviting and fuckable, so you’ll be a big hit.”

“With my parents watching?”

“What do you think they’ll be doing? Duh?”

“Yeah, I suppose so. I’ll tell them at dinner. When’s that arrive?”

Beth said, “I heard the truck pull up about ten minutes ago. They leave the dinner trays in the kitchen in a large heater. Desserts we usually find in the refrigerator. We unpack things and dine together in the dining room, usually around six-thirty or seven p.m.”

Emma griped, “I’m hungry now.”

Morgan giggled, “How about eating some pussy? Very nourishing.”

Emma confessed in an embarrassed tone, “I’ve never done that.”

“And you’re a junior. We have to remedy that right now. You’re supposed to be experimenting with every aspect of your sexuality in college. Hey! We’re all still in college, let’s go experiment!”

Morgan and Beth pulled Emma along to Beth’s room. The two slightly older girls made sure Emma was willing, and then went to town stripping her bikini away, and then taking turns going down on her and sucking her breasts in turns.

An hour later, Beth moaned and pleaded, “Enough! Enough! We’ve unleashed a sexual monster and predator. Babe, you are a natural. I hope you share your new skills with the other girls in the house tonight. They need some of your brand of pussy eating.”

Beside them, Morgan nodded. “I second that. When you said you’d never done girls, I figured that today would just be a training session. You blew that idea out of the water. You can eat my pussy and finger my twat anytime you want.”

Emma giggled, “But I’m still hungry – for both food and pussy.”

Morgan said, “Save it for all the protein you’ll ingest after dinner. This group likes to play with and eat cum, as you’ll find out. In your opening session tonight, I challenge you to get some from every man at our pool party.”

Emma said seriously but in a neutral tone, “My father will be there.”

Beth said, “I second what Morgan said. You should try to get some cum on you or in you from EVERY man at the pool party – no exceptions. The preferred ‘In you’ method is sexual intercourse. I will tell you quite confidentially that doing that wouldn’t bother either of us if our fathers were there.” Morgan nodded in agreement.


The dinner conversation partly revolved around the relative difficulty and time burden of the various MBA classes the students had. Joe listened but didn’t say much; he thought their observations candid and revealing about him and his colleagues. While he could have gotten defensive, he didn’t.

After dinner there was the usual flurry of activity to get the dishes rinsed, stacked, and ready to be picked up in the morning. There were only a few leftovers, and they went into the refrigerator in case anybody wanted a ‘midnight snack’.

Jason announced, “Three-day weekend – no Monday classes, warm weather, starlit nights, cicadas singing, and a pool beckoning for the residents of this home to be swimming in it. We have some silly games to play and I remind you of the skinny-dip rule of the house.” Everybody laughed and applauded.

Marjorie went up to her daughter and said, “We can hang out in the apartment or go for ice cream. What would you like to do?”

Emma broke into a smile, “Go swimming and ... I guess ... play some of the games. I won’t mind the nudity if everyone is that way. I’m told the spotlights will be off and the other lights dimmed.”

Marjorie was surprised at Emma’s choice, but accepted it. She wondered whether she’d participate in the sex, but that didn’t bother her except for her erotic curiosity.

Jason said in a loud voice after Morgan had talked to him, “Gentlemen, we have been asked to stay here for a second cup of coffee until we’re asked to come out back. A game of some sort is being set up. Joe ducked into the apartment, shed his clothes and returned to the living room. The other men were there and had also gotten naked. Marjorie and Emma had gone outside with the other women.

Dane asked, “Do you know what’s going on?”

Jason said, “This is the first game, I guess. They’re setting up, whatever that means. I didn’t get a lot of information, but was told it wouldn’t be long.”

Just then, Katie came into the room, deliciously naked. “Gentlemen, this is the start of a game. Each of you have known each of us in a carnal way for almost three weeks. In a few cases, you’ve known your female partner for years – even decades. This is a test to see whether you can use your beautiful erect cocks to figure out whose pussy is whose.

“When you come outside, it will be pretty dark. All the lights are off, but there is some moonlight and some indirect light from the house and lights on the main campus. You will find a wall of sheets in front of you on the patio with the lower half of the female bodies from the house ready for you to test your intimate knowledge of their pussies.

“You should work from left to right in alphabetical order by your first name. You may fuck each pussy for up to one minute. No cumming in any of us, at least during the game. You need to remember whose pussy you think you’re fucking as you move along the line.” She then passed out some three-by-five cards and pencils. “These are for you to write down each of your guesses. There’s a prize for getting all of us listed in the correct order, or for getting the most correct guesses. We know you’ll have to write in the dark; tough.”

“What about you?” Jason asked.

Katie laughed, “I have to go and get in position. Please don’t come out for two minutes after I leave the room. Any questions?” There were none. She added, “Please step carefully as you get out there as it’s pretty dark. First one out the door, please announce that you are arriving and in alphabetic order. There’s enough light to see large objects and our pussies, and we’ve moved anything else you might bump into out of the way. When you’re through, wait for the others to finish. Last one to finish, tell us.”

Mark still wore a watch. He set the timer and the men milled around and arranged themselves in order: Carlos, Dane, Jason, Joe, Mark, and Ryan.

Jason teased Ryan, “Man, will you be getting a lot of sloppy seconds, plus you better get your wife right or you’ll be in the doghouse. You, too, Joe.” The men all laughed.

Mark’s watch beeped several times and the men lined up and headed for the back door. Mark opened it and yelled, “Here we come, and maybe here we cum.” There was a lot of giggling. As Carlos went out the door, he said, “We’re coming ... cumming.”

The men could see a rope strung above eye level between two trees near the pool with bed sheets hanging down. The lower half of the chaises had been pushed under the sheets next to each other. On each chaise was one female body visible only from the waist down; the sheet covered the rest of her. The men wouldn’t even get a hint to help them by being able to see or feel bare breasts. Katie had been right, it was very dark, with barely enough light to see what was happening in a general way. Specific features of each female were indistinguishable, except for the darker body of Alisha midway along the progression.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.