MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 7: Weekend Visitor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Weekend Visitor - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Thursday’s discussion group about the pluses and minuses of government’s influence on business innovation was fast-paced and quickly covered the bases that Joe wanted his students to comprehend. The group had done its homework. He was able to wrap up the discussion by eight o’clock.

The mood of the room changed instantly, aided, no doubt, by Morgan hopping onto the coffee table in the living room and declaring that the Sex God had been deprived long enough and that only a room full of copulating couples could assuage the latent feelings of the horny Sex God in a sacrificial offering made naked on the patio or living room. She quickly shed her crop top and shorts, leaving her naked and doing a bump and grind in an effort to entice everyone. She was sexy.

Others quickly got in the spirit of the shift from academics to sex. Everywhere in the room people shed their clothing. The kisses, hugs, and fondling started. Katie appeared to be the first in the group to lure a hard cock into her pussy. Carlos seemed up to the task as she sat back in his lap in a kind of reverse cowgirl, erotically showing the rest of the Colburn 14 that his cock fit just perfectly into her pussy.

Marjorie got an innovative idea. “Let’s all couple in a way that shows everybody else how well cocks go into pussies. I wanna see some hot fucking.” She giggled uncharacteristically. Joe knew she was on the verge of another huge sale – this one a 15,000 square foot home in Lincoln going for $20 million. She’d also had three glasses of wine over dinner and was relaxed and horny.

Various couples adopted a lurid sex positions, several in the spoon position with the man pistoning his cock into his partner’s pussy. The women could lean back and kiss the man, and he could easily reach around her and fondle her breasts and nipples. A few girls applauded the new position as the first time they’d tried it and everyone could see the coupling.

Alisha and Megan cuddled in one of the chairs, both wearing tiny bikini briefs. Morgan has just latched onto Joe as he noticed. She whispered, “They both have their periods, so they’re our official house spectators for tonight.”

Joe lay down on a thick plush rug in front of the fireplace. Morgan straddled his head for five minutes as he licked and tongued up into her sweet pussy. She finally moaned and shuddered as a warming orgasm swept over her sexy body. “Oh, God, very nice. You hit all my spots – now I want to feel you deep inside me.”

She slithered down his body, inhaling his cock for a few minutes until Joe felt twinges of wanting to be deep in a nice pussy. Morgan read him perfectly, and a second later straddled his hips and lowered her pussy onto his cock. She remained upright beside him in keeping with the other exhibitionism in the room.

Joe looked around and saw Marjorie in the spoon position with Mark sawing into her wet cunt. She seemed wetter than usual; he thought she might have cum a little on first penetration. She did that occasionally – an opening orgasm and small squirt of girl juices.

Joe looked around further. Valentine was in the cowgirl position on Dane, but moving up and down very slowly; just the way Morgan was on his cock. Next to them, Jason and Beth were in the spoon position, even talking to Marjorie and Mark about what they were seeing in each other’s performance. Further away, Ryan and Gail were in a spoon. Carlos and Katie had moved to the dining room table where he was pile-driving into her pussy as she held herself upright with an arm around his neck.

There were comments from the men and women about how turned on they were. “This is so much better than porn.” “I love watching all the fucking.” “We need to perform for each other more often. This is great.” “I see all this sex and I want more, more, more.”

Joe was focused on the rising passion he and Morgan were generating. He was strongly interested by all the others in the room and the ‘show’ they presented to his arousal. He was harder than brick and felt the load move into the breech. He warned Morgan, “Here it comes, baby.”

Morgan dropped into his arms and pumped harder. His mortar round fired repeatedly into her small body, spurring her to a climax that seemed to consume her body and her soul. She shook all over as she drove her tongue into his mouth in passion and deep love. She gasped to him, “I love you.”

Joe heard some strange sounds behind him, but didn’t turn right away. He was still focused on his last pulses into Morgan and loving her.

Suddenly, everyone in the room heard at a near scream level.

“MOM!”

Joe tilted his head back only to see his daughter standing just inside the open front door with her luggage.

“DAD!”

“WHAT THE FUCK!”


Marjorie smiled and in a measured voice said, “Hello, Emma. We didn’t expect you until tomorrow. To your right is the door to our apartment. Take your luggage in there and find the guest room. There’s a TV in the living room. We’ll be with you after a bit. As you can see, we’re both a little busy right now.”

On that note, she pushed down solidly on Mark’s hard cock – a cock that had remained hard despite the dramatic interruption.

Marjorie said to Mark, “Don’t fail me now. I need your full load. I want to have YOU running down my leg when I explain our new life to our daughter.” She bounced up and down on him as her position allowed. Mark easily accommodated her; he’d been right on the edge before Emma entered the front door to Colburn House.

After they each had their climaxes, Mark and Marjorie lay beside each other and kissed. Mark said, “I know your conversation might be a tense family time. If you need help, I’m here for you – any of us are. Call us. By the way, your daughter is almost as hot as you are.” He chuckled.

Marjorie laughed, “I’ll tell her you said that. Maybe we can get her to join in. I’d love to watch her with you.”

Marjorie stood and picked up her slacks, thong, and blouse that she’d worn to dinner and the discussion group. She briefly thought about dressing, but decided nudity would have greater shock value beyond what Emma had already suffered.

A few feet away, Joe had just stood. Morgan inhaled his cock and cleaned their residual juices away, and then she stood and kissed him. She turned to Marjorie, “I love your husband.”

Marjorie went and kissed Morgan, “I love him, too, and I share.” The girls chuckled and shared a brief kiss as they smiled at each other.

Joe started to put on his clothes but Marjorie stopped him. “Just carry them. We’re going to shock Emma a little further with our nudity, and that’s just fine. She needs to realize that we have lives that she doesn’t know about or control.”

Marjorie turned to the others in the room, about half still engaged in intercourse; “We may be back or not tonight. Enjoy the pool. See you all tomorrow for sure. If you see Emma, be friendly. This is more a crisis for her than for Joe or me. Night, night.” They both waved and strolled into the apartment, Marjorie taking it kind of slow intentionally as a calming mechanism.”

The blast of verbiage came as soon as the door opened. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU AND DAD DOING? YOU WERE FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE! WHAT’S THAT ABOUT?”

Marjorie set her clothes down and strolled towards the kitchen. “Welcome home, Emma – at least our temporary home on campus. I’m going to have a glass of wine; will you join me?”

“WHAT? Oh ... yeah ... yes, please.”

Marjorie got three glasses and a bottle of Chardonnay and brought them back into their apartment’s living room.

Emma asked, “Are those other people ... do they live here?”

Joe said, “Yes. They’re the students in the Residential MBA Program. They and we live in this house. As you can tell, we’re very close.”

Emma’s dander shot up again, “Yeah, close enough to fuck. How long has this been going on?”

Marjorie responded calmly, “Since they arrived about ten to twelve days ago. Would you be interested in either the pool or the Jacuzzi out back?”

“I need to ... what? Oh ... yeah ... that’d be nice. I’m feeling all airport sticky. What were you... ?”

Marjorie gestured to the door and interrupted casually, “We have to go out through the home’s kitchen to get there.”

Emma said, “I don’t have a suit. I didn’t think we’d be swimming. There’s probably one at the other house.”

“You don’t need one. No one here wears one.”

“But we have to go past those other people.”

“They’re friendly. If we’re lucky some of them might join us.”

Emma stomped one foot. Being barefoot, it didn’t carry the same emphasis that a motorcycle boot might have. “I want to know what you’re doing.”

“Talking to you in a calm conversation, and before that I just had a beautiful orgasm with a very nice and sexy young man and good friend, after a joyously long fuck that was very fulfilling. Joe?”

Joe adopted his wife’s calm exterior and tone, “I’d just finished a nice long sex session with Morgan. I got her off with some oral sex and then we coupled. I left her shaking from our orgasm. She told me she loves me, and I have to say the feeling is mutual. She such a nice young woman.”

Emma stuttered, “Are you ... get ... getting ... a ... divorce?”

Marjorie instantly responded, “Good grief, No! For heaven’s sake, where’d you ever get that idea?”

“You were fucking other people.”

Joe said, “Separate sex and love, and then separate family love like your mother and I share, from affectionate and deep feelings for someone else that doesn’t hold that status.”

“And you don’t think that’s wrong?”

Both the adults laughed, “Obviously not. We opened up our marriage and our blinders to being able to enjoy and deeply like others. We also broke through the barrier about having sex behind closed doors. We were being blatant exhibitionists tonight, although some of that was my doing. I kind of challenged everybody to be exhibitionists.”

“So, you swap around?” Emma sounds astounded at what she was saying.

“Yes. As you might expect, given the men’s recovery period, we can have two or three rounds in an evening – two or three partners. Joe and I always make sure we end the night together, not necessarily for sex, but to have a loving cuddle as we go to sleep.”

“But ... but ... but...”

Joe peeked out the apartment door. “Come on. Let’s go out back. Everyone has left the living room. Maybe some are in the pool.”

Emma sighed. There was so much she wanted to know, but she couldn’t even formulate the questions to ask. She was still in shock.

Joe set his clothes down with Marjorie’s. Suddenly, he was exposed to his daughter. She gawked at his flaccid cock, but then forced herself to look away. Marjorie patted her hand; “It’s all right, honey. Everyone is a consenting adult and consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. That’s the rule of the house.” She paused and said, “Now, you’re here a day early. What happened?”

Emma said, “I broke up with Bobby. I decided I needed another day away from campus, so I cut the one class I have tomorrow morning and caught the late afternoon flight from O’Hare. I think I’m glad I did.”

Marjorie went and got three large towels from the bathroom and brought them into the living room. She passed one to Joe, took one for herself, and held the other out to Emma. “Come on. We’re used to nudity around here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.