MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 4: Behind Closed Doors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Behind Closed Doors - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

As Marjorie and I drove home from the restaurant where the Colburn 14 had eaten together, she asked, “Do you want some fresh nookie tonight?”

“You?”

Marjorie laughed, “No. I’m the old stale kind. I was thinking of Beth and-or Gail. The word circulated around the table that we’re not doing a pool patio group grope tonight. Ryan and Valentine haven’t been inducted into our den of iniquity yet, so we’re playing it cool until then.”

“Who’s handling that?”

“Since they’re a little older, the group informally elected Katie, Megan, and Jason. They think Jason could sell sand to the Arabs and freezers to the Eskimos.”

“Good to know. I wish them luck, and yes, I wouldn’t mind either or both of them. You know I love you and always want you as my first choice.”

“I was thinking of Dane and-or Carlos this evening, if you don’t mind. I do love you and appreciate that I was your first choice.”

“Are we all right? A quick marital health check.”

“Fine, by my account. I love you deeply. I’m compartmentalizing the sex right at the moment. It’s been fun and arousing since this started last night, and the teasing the few nights before that.”

“Just keep the lines of communication open. If you want, maybe you and your team of lovers could join me and my team of lovers in our apartment.”

Marjorie grinned at him. “What an innovative idea from an expert on innovation. I like the way you think. I wanted to get a bite of the two girls, too, but thought I might have to wait.”

“Beth wanted a bite of you, too. Also, since when are you bisexual?”

“Since last night. I’d never interacted with another woman before then; well, except the night before when I went around in a sexy way and kissed everyone goodnight. Last night was the first time I ever ate someone’s pussy or had someone of the same sex eating mine. God, that was fun. I want more, more, more. I’m not turning in my heterosexual card, mind you; but I have expanded my horizons.”

“I thought you were sexy as fuck. The same when you were with the other men. I suppose if this wasn’t happening, I might have suggested we go to a swinger’s club eventually, maybe in another city.”

At the house, both Beth and Gail came to me in the living room. None of the others were there yet. I gestured towards the door to my apartment and then both went in. I followed them after kissing Marjorie and leaving her to intercept her assignations for the evening.

Beth was in my arms instantly as I shut the entry door to the apartment. After kissing, she pulled Gail into the fray. Gail giggled, “Here I am competing with a hot twenty-two-year-old again.”

Beth said, “But this one shares and wants you, as well.”

Beth kissed her on the lips and held the kiss for a long time as she rubbed one of Gail’s breasts through her shirt. When the kiss ended, Beth said, “Gail, stop having recriminations for dumping your shithead of an ex-husband. You did the right thing, and he was wrong. There’s nothing wrong here. We love you and will care for you. I know I speak for everyone in the house.”

Joe spoke, “She’s right. This isn’t a contest. I’ll never leave Marjorie, but in our newly reconstituted marriage I do get to enjoy you two. We all get to enjoy each other.”

Gail said, “I’ve never done anything sexual with a woman.”

Beth sighed and held Gail’s hand to her breasts, “It’s wonderful. Not as good as cock, but it’s wonderful. You can’t go wrong or make mistakes. Last night, I had both. I think I’ve arrived here and this is heaven.”

Joe chuckled, “On the way home, Marjorie was just extolling the virtues of her new willingness to play in the bisexual sand box – to experiment woman-to-woman. She liked adding that to what she already knew and did. Maybe you will, too.”

Gail chuckled, “That’s kind of the purpose of the MBA in Innovation, right? Do new things, and do old things new ways. I’m to apply that philosophy to my entire life. I need a makeover. I guess I’m starting with my sex life.”

Beth said, “Like have a threesome when you make love. Is this your first threesome?”

Gail nodded, “Yes. I’m nervous, excited, and aroused beyond description. Since you and the others talked to me this afternoon, Beth, I’ve been wetter than anything between my legs. I’m about ready to pop.” She leaned into Joe and then looked up at him. They kissed and the steam from the kiss filled the room

Beth started to remove their clothes. They were in front of a chair and sofa. The chair became the repository for the clothes. When the three were nude there were more hugs and kisses, only hands and fingers got involved. Joe’s mouth seemed to always have a nipple in it as he sucked and excited both women – a raven-haired beauty with an hour-glass figure, and a more mature, but stacked blonde rebuilding her life.

Joe arranged the two girls next to each other with their legs spread, as he knelt in front of them on the plush rug. Joe sampled Gail first, with cunnilingus, bringing her to a rapid orgasm on his tongue. After the trembling climax had waned, he moved over and repeated the experience on Beth. She was very vocal and approving of his ministrations.

The door to the apartment opened and Marjorie stepped inside with Carlos and Dane close behind her. Dane had a twelve-pack of a local craft beer under his arm.

Dane gawked at the three nude individuals. “Oops! We’re either too early or too late.”

Beth teased, “We haven’t had serious sex ... yet. We’re working on it. Joe understands foreplay and arousing a woman to the right temperature before coupling.”

Dane bowed at the three, “Ah, education! I shall endeavor to learn new and masterful ways of pleasing my partners.”

Marjorie hooked a finger in his shirt and pulled him towards the door to the bedroom. “Come and gawk at me. We’ll play with the others a little later.” Dane willingly followed her into the next room. Carlos followed.

Joe, Beth, and Gail teased and fondled for the next fifteen minutes, showering kisses on each other. Gail eventually said, “You talked about reaching the right temperature for coupling. I’m there. Please make love to me.”

Gail leaned back on the sofa into Beth’s arms. Joe got between her spread legs and plunged his cock into her quim. She had been accurate. She was so wet, he slid right into her vagina until he was fully embedded. He could feel her juices dripping from his balls. They both moaned in the pleasure of the occasion. Beth was stroking Gail’s breasts and watching the sex right in front of her.

Joe had just pulled back from a lasting kiss with Gail as his cock continued to plunge in and out of her body. He’d never felt more welcome in a lovemaking situation.

The door to the bedroom had been left open. Joe remembered the old adage about an open-door inviting visitors and further adventures. A long satisfying moan from his wife filtered into the living room. He guessed that one of the other men’s cocks had just found a warm home in her velvet tight body.

Joe changed to Beth. She almost leaped onto his body as he reclined on the sofa. She was so eager to finally fuck with him. She even gasped, “Finally!” as the last of his cock slipped inside her. She then started a slow up and down oscillation as she looked down with love into his eyes. She often allowed her body to lower so they could kiss or so she could run her nipples across his chest or into his mouth. Gail watched and touched herself.

Beth talked to Joe. “Your cock feels so good sliding in and out of my tight little pussy. I bet you like watching me pull off of your cock, and then slithering back down on your steel shaft. Oh, God, you are so rewarding. I knew you would be. I hear your wife in your bedroom being plundered by Carlos and Dane. I bet one of their cocks is pumping into her as she sucks on the other man’s shaft. Do you like thinking that’s what’s going on? Did you like watching her fuck Jason and Mark last night. They have cocks that feel really good to a girl. I fucked them this afternoon, too. So gratifying, but this is better. I’ve fallen in love with everyone here – everyone in the Colburn 14, but especially you.”

“Why me?” Joe asked.

Beth smiled, kissed him, and ran her breasts around his chest as she bent over him. “I fall in love too easily perhaps. I interviewed in person with you last spring. I found your office and talked to you about this program. I felt instant, extreme, and long-lasting romantic attraction to you. You were so nice. You even got me a cup of coffee; I’ll never forget how solicitous you were. I knew you wanted me in the program.”

“I did. I didn’t know you felt way that until just now.”

“After I met you, I kind of stalked you. I sat in the back of two of your classes just to see and hear you speak. I read two of your books and several articles you wrote. I discovered when you routinely ate at the Student Union, so I’d was there a couple of times. I drove by your regular home. I even saw Marjorie a couple of times, so I developed warm feelings for her. After I graduated at U. Mass. in May, I didn’t see you until I checked in here. My heart fluttered; I still felt the same way about you.”

I’m honored you think so highly of me.”

“Oh, I forgot. Did you know the bookstore carries your books and articles? I also found two lectures by you on YouTube, and then a long interview about Innovation you did that became an hour-long Podcast. Other than Marjorie, I think I’m probably your number one fan.”

“I’m still flattered. I assure you, as Marjorie will attest, I have many faults and weaknesses. I have a feeling that you may become one of them. Certainly as far as the college is concerned, I shouldn’t be doing this with either of you women.”

Beth smothered him with kisses and then had Gail join in. Beth waxed eloquent about how nice Gail was and how sexy. She wanted a relationship with her, too; and she wanted Gail to share in Colburn 14 experience, especially the sexual one. She wanted Gail to heal from the trauma in her personal life.

Gail asked, “What are the other men doing?” She gestured out the door of the apartment.

Beth said, “They’re having a group sex session in the men’s rooms. I think Mark was hosting Megan and Alisha, and Jason was going to make love with Katie and Morgan. There is supposed to be a lot of switching around. All this talk about sex is driving me crazy. I’m about to have another orgasm – a big one, I think.”

Joe was also a goner. As Beth’s pussy started to spasm around his cock, he came as she about passed out and fell into his welcoming arms. A gallon of his man cum surged from his body and splattered across the face of Beth’s cervix. Joe prayed for the birth control to work. Having sex and getting a student pregnant would probably result in a firing squad conducted by the college in the middle of the quad.

As he came down from his high, he pulled Gail into his arms and kissed her as well. Gail allowed, “I just came with you two – a sympathy orgasm. It was good. I didn’t know I could do that, but you two were so hot together.”

Joe noticed Carlos standing naked in the doorway from the bedroom. He couldn’t help but notice that his cock was obviously wet. Joe thought, ‘Shit, those are my wife’s juices covering his cock.’ Carlos said, “Might any or all of you like to join us on the big bed in here. We have a lot of room, and some willing cocks, that is if you’d like to play further. Joe, Marjorie would like you to make love to her. I thank you for your willingness to share her with us. She is a remarkable lover – the best I have ever had.”

He smiled. That remark warmed the cockles of his heart. Beth moved and the three of them stood. Beth said in a little shriek, “Oh, fuck. I’m leaking badly.” She slapped a hand across her pussy.

Joe maneuvered her back to a seated position with her cooch hanging over the edge. He immediately went down on her, licking at the seepage along her slit. Gail watched and then nudged Joe to the side saying, “My turn. I need to learn to do this.”

Carlos had watched with awe as Joe licked up the semen leaking from the hot girl’s pussy. He finally said, “I have a lot to learn, I guess. I never thought of doing that for a girl.”

Beth sighed as Gail started to finger her, trying to milk the cum from inside her. She told him, “Carlos, if you learn to do that, you will move into the stratosphere of how you please women. When Joe did that to me, I knew instantly that he cared for me and I also knew I wanted to be with him over and over.” She moaned, “And now, I also want to be with Gail.”

In the bedroom, Marjorie was spread-eagled on the bed with a slight sheen of perspiration about her body. Flattened next to her with a flaccid cock was Dane. He glanced over at Joe and Beth as they neared the bed. He said, “This twenty-five-year-old athlete has been wiped out by your forty-two-year-old vixen. I’ve never been with someone so energetic and so needy for cock. I don’t know how you keep up with her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.