MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 3: Evaluation and the Rest of the House

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Evaluation and the Rest of the House - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Surprisingly, after the sex on the pool patio, the group dispersed to their rooms. A few couples intended to sleep together and possibly have another round.

Marjorie came to Joe as he lay with Alisha in his arms and Morgan cuddled beside him. She took hold of his tumescent cock and sucked it into her mouth. She lapped up the overflow of fluids around his groin. “Mmmmmm. Lots of pussy juice here,” she jested.

Joe sat up. “You through for the night?”

Marjorie smiled, “I think it’s more that the young men are through for the night. Everyone moved into the recovery phase. Come on. I desire my husband.”

Joe warmed to her statement. He excused himself from the two girls, picked up his bathing suit, and followed his nude wife into Colburn House. They went into their apartment and straight to the bedroom. He was uncertain what his wife intended at this point.

Marjorie turned to him and pulled him into her arms and they kissed. She told him, “I want you to know that I love you more right this minute than I ever have. I have no intent to leave you for any other man and I can safely say that I will never have that feeling. I want you to have reclamation sex with me, right now. Can you do that?”

Joe said, “I only came once, although I fucked with four women.”

They kissed some more, and got on the bed. Joe said, “Sixty-nine with me.”

Marjorie balked, “I’m kind of messy. Two gentlemen left deposits of semen inside me.” Nonetheless, she moved position, until her drippy pussy was available to her husband. Joe went right to work with mouth and fingers. It didn’t take long until Marjorie spasmed into a hard orgasm. Prior to that, at his other end, Marjorie had successfully created a hard cock ready for action.

The couple repositioned and Marjorie mounted Joe – her favorite position because she liked to have him use both hands to fondle her breasts. As she sank his manhood into her body, she asked, “Did you like what happened?”

Joe nodded, “Fuck yes, but watching you was the highlight of the night.”

“With Mark?”

“And with Jason,” he filled in. “Did you do Carlos or Dane?”

“I had their cocks in me, but only for about a minute each. We were playing a brief game to be sure I got to fuck every male there.”

“I’m sorry I missed seeing them get to enjoy you.”

“Errr, I have a slight confession to make about the night before you got home.”

Joe peered at her, “You had sex?”

“Kind of. I didn’t mess around all evening until I needed to go to bed. Two things actually. First, when I kissed everyone goodnight, I sucked each guy’s cock for a minute. No one came. Second, after I got home – alone – I used my vibrator for over an hour. I just had to come and not just once. I was the peak of horny.”

Joe shrugged, “I wish I’d seen that. Now, I understand how Mark got so into you so fast, although I did, too, all those many years ago.”

Marjorie said, “Honey, I am YOURS. I can’t emphasize that enough. If you never want me to...”

“I want you to fuck them every day,” Joe interrupted. “Make love with them. Have them screw you or screw them. Whatever you like. You don’t need me around, but I do love to watch you with them and I do want to hear about it. I’m not sure I’ve ever been more aroused or harder than seeing you with them tonight.

“I guess I’m sort of a cuckold now, facilitating and encouraging you to have sex with other men. I love the concept.”

Marjorie said firmly, “No, you’re not a cuckold. You don’t relish in humiliation or anything like that. Moreover, I don’t think you can assume that moniker if your fucking some other women in the same vicinity. You’re a swinger, if anything.”

“I hope you’re right. Thank you for giving me that handle on things. I was highly aroused watching you as I had my fun.”

“Good. I hope you didn’t worry too much about the Harbridge College Sex Police breaking into the pool area and arresting you?”

“Harbridge College? What’s that?” Joe teased. “I totally forgot about it. I guess new pussy will do that to you.”

“You liked the girls? It’s fine with me if you get with them whenever you want. I’m like you; I’ll want to hear about it. I promised I won’t get angry or anything weird.”

“I didn’t get to be with Beth, but otherwise yes. I think the other four colluded to be sure they each got a shot at me.”

Marjorie said, “Beth wants you; I know for certain. She told me she was bummed because she got monopolized by Carlos and Dane who you saw her with. Maybe we can do this again tomorrow night.”

Joe said, “Some of the others in the program are arriving. They may not be on the same wavelength as the rest of us.”

“I’ll have some of the others lure them into our trap so we can make them sex slaves for the rest of us.”

Joe pushed deeper into his wife at the thought, “Sounds like a plan.”


Gail Watson came into the Colburn House living room obviously not entirely sure where she was supposed to go, who to talk to, or what to do. Joe looked up from his iPad at the pretty blonde. He’d been reading in the common living room awaiting her arrival.

“Welcome. Can I help you?”

“I think I’m supposed to move my stuff into this building, but ... I’m short on further details.”

“You Gail Watson?” He stood with a smile, sure of the answer.

She smiled, “I am. You are?”

“Hello, and welcome. I’m Joe Basehart, the Residential MBA Program faculty coordinator. Welcome to Harbridge College and to Colburn Hall. You have room six upstairs. Let’s grab some of your stuff and I’ll show you the way.”

Gail babbled about the drive up to Dillon from outside of Hartford that morning, and her excitement about starting the program. The two went to where Gail had parked, and Joe took two boxes and led the way back into the house, chattering about the amenities at Colburn House – pool, Jacuzzi, food service, and such. He led the way up the stairs and opened room six for her – another studio apartment.

Gail said, “Ah, just like the photographs. I laid out this room in my old living room.”

“You had a big house?”

“Up until June when it sold. I got a temporary apartment so I could continue my old job. I got divorced over the summer. My husband, slightly older, decided he liked nineteen-year-old pussy better than this thirty-three-year-old. Fortunately, we didn’t have kids. The quid pro quo for his bad behavior is that he’s paying for my degree. I have some personal problems that this will hopefully help me with.”

Joe said in a friendly tone, “You’ll find a similar story when you meet Katie. Anything I can help with?’

Gail sized him up and then confessed, “Probably. As a result of my personal life, my self-esteem and self-confidence are at an all-time low. Also, please excuse me if I cry a lot of the time.”

Joe put both hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eye. “Gail, we got you. You are beautiful and smart. You have nothing to base your low feelings on when you’re with us. You’ll come out of this dip in your life stronger and with more moxie than you’ve ever had. Everybody in this program will support you in getting there and being a super success. I think you’ll find we’re a very loving group of both staff and students – especially here in Colburn House.”

A voice from the doorway said, “We will. Whatever’s going on, don’t worry about yourself from now on. We’re all going to lock arms and get in step to make each other the successful and happy people that we dream about.”

Joe said, “Gail, meet Jason Gardner, also a new entrant in the Residential MBA Program.”

The two shook hands. Gail shyly said she’d just borne the brunt of a nasty divorce with another woman involved. Jason just shrugged, “It doesn’t matter the reason. We’ll pull you up, and I mean everyone in the house. The place already is loving and has the rising tide of being like the fourteen musketeers, at least it will when everyone gets here.”

Gail asked if she were the last to check in.

“No, there’s one couple missing. He’s in the program and she’s his wife and works in Boston. They’re due today or tomorrow. As you may know, classes start on Monday this coming week. Our meal service starts that day, too. We’re on our own until then. We’ve been doing group dinners, so if you want, you can join us all at six p.m. in the living room downstairs and we’ll head out someplace nearby.”

Gail’s outlook improved. “Yes, count me in, please. I can’t wait to meet every one.”

Megan appeared at Gail’s door wearing jogging clothes with Morgan close behind. They introduced themselves, and then there was a moving crew assembled to empty Gail’s car into her room. She’d put many of her belongings into long-term storage.

Joe eventually returned to his reading. Marjorie was showing properties that day. Weekends for real estate agents were their busy time. She sent him a text about noon to say, ‘Got a hot deal pending on home in Brookline. More later. Love U. M.’ He responded with good luck wishes.

Just after lunch a tall, square-jawed, clean shaven young man stepped through the front door and looked around. He saw Joe and asked, “This is Colburn House, right?”

“It is. Are you Ryan?”

“I am. You must be Dr. Basehart.” A friendly smile lit up Ryan’s face. He was handsome, square-jawed, had dimples, and a winning smile.

“I am. Welcome. You here to move in or just to check out your new digs.”

“Yes, we’re moving in. I have a full car downstairs, and Valentine, my wife, will be here later with her packed car. She’s working until about four or five today.”

“Your wife, yes. What does she do?”

“Real estate sales. She’s an agent for ReMax in their Burlington office. She does residential and a little commercial. She actually transferred here from Austin, Texas, where we’ve lived. We’ve been staying with friends in Southern New Hampshire for the past month, but now this’ll be home. It’ll be an easier commute for her.” He gestured around the large room.

Joe motioned to the stairway, “Let me show you your apartment. There are two in this building, and the rest are either public rooms like the living room we were just in or studio apartments, mostly up on your floor.”

The two men went upstairs and Joe opened the door to the two-bedroom apartment. As he did, he told Ryan about Marjorie’s real estate work in Boston, and their intent to live in the house almost full time. Ryan had received candid photographs of the apartment but this was his first time seeing the actual suite.

Several of the others in the house arrived to meet Ryan, and then helped make quick work of bringing the things in a packed car into the apartment – boxes, bags of clothing, and computer equipment. They hung around in his small living room as Joe went back to his apartment on the lower floor.

About five o’clock, Joe answered a knock on his door to find Morgan standing there looking alert, pert, and sexy in cutoffs and a crop top. She was barefoot.

Morgan said, “I just thought I’d tell you that Gail is on-board with our evening parties.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.