MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 24: House Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: House Party - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The partial nudity that Morgan and Olga had started spread like a contagious disease through the female contingent at the party. Of course, the leaders of the fad were the women that lived in Colburn House – almost like the event had been planned.

Some music got louder on the patio as the little holiday lights were turned on. Many couples started dancing, and because of the nature of the music, the dancing was often close and intimate. Many breasts were rubbing against bare male chests when they weren’t being fondled or kissed and suckled.

Some of the nearly forty partiers went into the pool. That group decided that skinny-dipping was the only way to swim, so the remainder of many bathing suits were tossed out of the pool into soggy piles along the edge. Those dancing in the shallow end of the pool were experiencing new highlights to the party as they ground together. The dancing got dirtier and dirtier, and was never so good as it was that night.

The ‘make out’ portion of the evening went into high gear after that. Joe took stock as he cuddled Tiffany to his body at the edge of the dance floor. Every chaise had a couple horizontal and making out. Almost all of those women were nude, and enjoying having their breasts and pussy aroused by an equally aroused male.

Joe noted that his wife Marjorie was on one of the chaises with her ‘date’ Ron Downey – one of her home buyers. He chuckled, ‘What a great way to sell real estate’. She was naked and Ron had three of his fingers pistoning into her pussy as she slowly shook and disintegrated in his arms. Her legs were spread wide, and there was no doubt about what was happening or who it was happening to.

Tiffany gawked at Joe’s wife and her friend. “Wow. She’s really into him in a big way.”

Joe kissed his date. “I’m into you in a big way.”

“Take me. Here or anywhere at any time. I want you. I need you. I’ve needed you for years and now you finally loosened up enough to give me the opportunity. I don’t want to miss this.”

Joe and Tiffany lay down on their chaise. She pushed his bathing suit off his body with enthusiasm. As his cock sprung free, her mouth enclosed around the proud shaft. Joe disrupted them for a few seconds and repositioned so they could lie side-by-side, and her could eat her pussy as she inhaled his cock. They both went with their desire to please their partner with renewed zeal.

Next to them, Alisha opened herself wide as her date Lucas penetrated her with an impressive cock. Joe heard some words of love exchanged between the two of them that made him appreciate the pair that much more.

Joe glanced at his wife. She was now riding Ron in a traditional cowgirl position, feeding him her pert adult breasts as his hips drove up into her. Given the angle, Joe could see exactly where his cock penetrated into his wife and started to bring her pleasure. Marjorie glanced over at Joe and caught his eye; she blew him a kiss and hefted her left breast in his direction in a grossly sexual act.

Shortly, he saw Marjorie toss her head back and cum. Ron was stroking her clitoris with some fingers on his right hand as he pinched her nipples with his left. Those two things were like magic buttons for Marjorie, especially if done simultaneously. She’d cum and keep cumming. Had she told Ron her buttons? Maybe he’s smart enough to figure it out on his own based on how she responded?

Tiffany maneuvered around Joe’s body, getting him onto his back, and then she mounted him. “Oh, God, this is so wonderful. You can watch me cum, now that you’ve seen Marjorie do it. I cum easier than any woman you’ve ever met. Just watch me.”

Joe watched and was amazed. As Tiffany’s breasts oscillated in every direction possible over his body, she started cumming almost immediately. He could feel spasms around his cock almost as though two hands were holding him and squeezing rapidly and in synch. He was surprised when a minute or two later, she came again. “Oooooh, God! I really have ‘feelings’ for you.”

In the span of the next twenty minutes, Tiffany had about that many orgasms. Joe was sure some of them blended together. He was pacing himself, and often had to stop moving or even pull out so he didn’t cum. He was into pleasuring his date. Hell, he was into enjoying a woman he’d secretly lusted after for years. He’d put in an untouchable category, but he gave up on that stricture and was glad.

A few feet away, Mike and Dennis had their dates naked and hot as they petted and stroked all over Jade and Grace. A few others glanced their way when Dennis said, “Swap!” No one else said a word, but Grace started to blow Mike, and Jade duplicated her actions on Dennis. Joe thought, ‘Good choice of dates, guys.’

Joe looked around the patio to see if there were other reactions. There were. Valentine and her date Greg visibly swapped with Megan and Porter, who were right next to them. They were laughing, but quite intent on the change of partners and the ensuing sex with someone new. Others watched that, too.

Tiffany spiked into a hat trick of orgasms watching the couples. “Oh, fuck, that is so sexy. When you want to do that, just say the word. I am unbelievably horny I’d fuck an alligator about now you have me so worked up.”

Joe teased, “You like to fuck for the pure sense of fucking? Are you my nymphomaniac date?”

Tiffany blushed, “Yes, but I also like making love with you. We were making love, at least I was.” She paused and looked at him with a serious expression. “Joe, I love you. I really do.” She blushed, and whispered, “Maybe I said too much.”

“I was making love to you, too. I love you Tiffany. We’ll talk more about that later, but you need to know that I also love Marjorie and many of the other people who are here at this party.” A few minutes later, Joe caught Ryan’s eye and did a little motion with his hands that suggested they trade partners. Ryan nodded, whispered back and forth with his date, and after uncoupling from her, led Mona over to Joe and Tiffany.

Ryan vocalized, “Swap?”

Joe responded, “Delighted. Mona, you’re really hot looking.”

Tiffany looked like she’d spontaneously combust any second. She got up and kissed Ryan, and let him lead her back to ‘his’ chaise.

Mona and Joe were making out instantly. She was already hotter than the surface of the sun, and Joe was about to be the beneficiary of her mental state. Mona was a two-tone blonde: the hair on her head was blonde, and her pubic hair was almost black. Joe spent some time with his nose and mouth in her pubic area as he fingered her and brought her to several orgasms. Tiffany was popping off orgasms for Ryan a few feet away.

Mona pulled Joe over on top of her eventually, and steered his hard cock along her slit until the head caught in the opening to her vagina. He just pushed forward slightly, and they were fucking. Mona was tight and stimulating. She also liked Joe’s idea of using a few of his fingers on her clit as they moved together, because she came again.

They were still going at it, when Tiffany appeared beside their chaise accompanied by Ryan. “Mona, do you like to eat cum?” Tiffany’s question brought them to a standstill.

Mona replied, “Yeah, usually.” She glanced more carefully at the couple. “Do you have some for me?”

Tiffany nodded.

Mona lay back on the chaise. “Put your pussy over my face, honey. You can make out with Joe while I eat your pussy. I want him to keep fucking me, though.”

Joe shifted position to watch, but kept his cock buried and moving in Mona’s cunt. Tiffany got up over her head, and lowered her pussy onto Mona’s lips. Mona had clearly done this before. She also appeared to be an expert.

Given Tiffany’s ‘light touch’ to an orgasm, Mona was surprised when Tiffany started to have orgasm after orgasm based on her ministrations and being able to push and adjust the licking area just a little. Each orgasm, Tiffany ejected some of the cum inside her. ‘Upstairs’ Joe and Tiffany were leaning into each other and kissing.

Joe finally jettisoned a large load into Mona’s tight little snatch. She crested, too, and that might have pulled him along to completion. The three lay there panting. Tiffany nudged Joe aside and ate his effluent from Mona’s pussy. There seemed to be a lot, and she was still getting eaten by Mona. Ryan eventually reappeared with bottles of water for the three and one for himself.

Ryan said, “You three were inspirational.” He glanced down the patio. “Mona, I’m really glad you’re my date.”

On a far chaise, Katie was being DPed by her two strapping sons – one in her ass and one in her cunt, as she lay back into Seth’s arms. Several other couples were watching their performance.

A little closer, Marjorie’s date Ron was balls deep in Gail. Marjorie was with Emma’s date – Andy. Emma was nearby fucking Stacy’s date – Paul. Many people had swapped partners at that point. There were an FFM and MMF forming as well. The music had turned mellow and romantic, and continued to play nonstop. The music also overlapped many of the moans, groans, and words of love, praise, and exclamation that filled the area.

As far as Joe could tell, no one had left the patio area. A few seemed to be finished or resting. Increasingly, there were more people around the patio bar getting drinks and talking quietly to one another so they wouldn’t disturb those still having sex. The next most popular place was being in the pool.

Joe whispered to Mona, “Want something stronger to drink?”

She nodded rapidly, so the two stood and walked to the bar. Everyone else there was naked, so there was no concern for clothing.

Ron Downey was one of those at the bar with Gail. Joe suspected the older man had shot his quota for the night. He confirmed that after a brief kiss with Gail. “This gorgeous young woman made me pop my last of the night. I’m good for eating pussy, but not much else. How do you do it?” He was addressing Joe, who seemed closer to his age than the others.

Joe chuckled, “Practice. Lots of practice. Seriously, I take about ten supplements that are supposed to help with stamina and recovery, some Cialis on a daily dose, and a healthy dose of exercise to also build stamina. It’s amazing, the more exercise I do on top of the other stuff, the more I seem to last and the more shots I can fire.”

“Might I ask you stats? I need to have a realistic goal.”

“I can usually do four to six orgasms a day, but I usually have to space them out. In a concentrated dose, like tonight, four or five is probably the limit. Talk to your doctor. Marjorie told me you’d just moved to the area. If you need a doctor, I can recommend mine. He also has links to the college, but don’t let that scare you off. Start on some regular exercise, and lay off the booze; that inhibits recovery and sexual stamina.”

Ron sighed, “I guess if I’m going to keep up with this crowd, and I’d like to, I’ll have to pay the price and get back on the exercise circuit. What do you do?”

“Jog and then use the college gym. On bad weather days, it’s the gym; they have an indoor track, and some days the scenery is pretty nice. I think there’s a deal for outsiders, but I’m not sure what it is. Anyone there could tell you.” Joe told him how to find the physical fitness center on campus; Ron was attentive.

Marjorie and Andy joined the growing group at the one end of the patio where the bar was. Joe noticed the well thought out arrangement of the bar, tables, chairs, and chaises.

Marjorie kissed Joe and whispered in his ear, “Did you save some for me?”

“Always. I do have Tiffany to think of.”

“Bring her along, please. I didn’t want to shock Ron with my bisexual side just yet. I think he’s going to head home.”

“Tiffany will be over the moon with that invitation. I kind of thought Morgan might want in our bed, too.”

“We have room, and can also open the sofa bed in the living room if we have an overflow crowd.” She giggled.

Joe looked for Tiffany and saw her just getting out from under Mike on one of the chaises. They’d also fucked and both looked very happy. Instead of joining the crowd, they went into the pool, where a few others were also congregating.

Marjorie saw the direction of his look. “Why don’t you join your date? It is getting late and I have to work tomorrow, although not until after lunch.”

Young Ellen walked by talking to Dane’s date Anna. Joe heard, “I’ve never been naked like this before. This is so cool. I never want to put clothes on again ... and I love to have all this cock available.” Anna commented, “And I never ate pussy before tonight; what a delight I’ve been missing all my life.”

Joe took the stairs into the pool rather than dive in as he usually did. At first the water was cool, but a minute later it felt warm. A warm and naked Tiffany flowed into his arms dispensing with several dozen kisses all over him. He kissed back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.