MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 20: Spring Semester Ends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Spring Semester Ends - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The Residential MBA Program did not finish with the end of the Spring term. For two weeks at the end of the semester the school felt like it was in lockdown. The first week the students were in panic mode cramming for exams and finishing term papers. The second week the students all but disappeared while professors were grading exams and reading those papers, and then assigning grades.

While there continued to be the open sex in Colburn House, in almost every case it had a hard edge to it and was often rushed and being used as a stress-relief valve to the participants. When there was a group encounter, a third of the house were always missing.

Finally, it all ended. Grades were submitted. Colburn House relaxed as the campus emptied. There were ten days before the start of the first summer term that involved only a quarter of the students. Harbridge College fit two summer terms over the months of June to July, and July to August. Each term was five weeks long with two-hour classes three times a week, or something equivalent. Classes were usually in the morning.

Joe had enough seniority that he ducked needing to conduct a summer class. Instead, however, he had to manage his Residential MBA Program students and their classes and intern assignments, as he’d done in the spring semester.

Over the summer, all the students in Colburn House had intern assignments as well as one class each summer term. Their class instructor was Brad Winslow, and the classes over the two summer terms were entitled ‘Leadership 701 and Leadership 702. They were only taught in the summer, and were required for the Residential MBA students.

The eleven grad students were in the class with an equal number of others from the regular MBA program – eight a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Lauren was the odd-man-out in Colburn House since she wasn’t a grad student. Instead, Joe hired her as an assistant in Innovation Consulting Group or ICG. Joe, Lauren, Katie, and Dennis used the office in Joe’s regular home a mile or so from campus. It felt peculiar to him to leave home at the end of the day, and go to his ‘other’ home in Colburn House.

As summer started, the consulting work Joe had lined up at Knightsbridge Manufacturing in Sarasota shifted into high gear. Dennis could spend full-time on the job, and Katie as she could fit her part of the work around her morning classes and studying. The ICG job was her internship, and at a great pay rate.

Brad Winslow, the teacher of her class, was accommodating of her need to be in Sarasota for part of each week. He webcast his classes so that she could attend albeit 1,200-miles to the south. Katie and Dennis would fly out on Sunday afternoon, and she’d come back on Tuesday night after two full days of work at Knightsbridge. Dennis would typically stay another day or two. Katie would use the non-class hours and video calls to continue her work.

After the end of the Spring semester and the short recess from classes, Katie approached Joe. She asked, “I want to make sure I’m not going to violate some rule or expectation I don’t know about. What would happen if I seduced Dennis?”

Joe chuckled, “I guess you’d both get laid. Why?”

Katie blushed, “Well, I’m away a lot and I’m missing out on some of the great lovemaking that happens around the house. Dennis and I are kind of thrown together for a minimum of two or three nights a week in a hotel in Sarasota, and ... well, I’m horny all the time. I like Dennis and I think we have a connection, and I’d like to do something about it.”

Joe smiled, “Go ahead. You know the reasons I could tell you not to do it. You’ll have his class in the autumn semester – Corporate Finance and Accounting 707 and 708.”

“I’m not concerned about grades, although I didn’t think about that part of it.” She blushed again, “I think I will do more with him.”

Joe teased, “Don’t forget about the rest of us, as well as Noah, Seth, and Mike.”

She replied, “Women are very good as multi-tasking.” She smirked and Joe had no worry that she’d abandon them.

A few weeks later, as Joe, Lauren, and Katie were lying naked in the bed in his ‘real’ home’s master bedroom, she asked whether he’d like to hear the details of the seduction.

Joe laughed and said, “Hell, yes.” Lauren nodded, as well.

Katie started, “A week ago, I got Dennis to take the early flight down south. We had the whole afternoon to ourselves, so we went to the beach. The weather was gorgeous but by late afternoon there are thunderstorms. Anyway, I wore my Wicked Weasel bathing suit. After we stretched out the blanket, we both took off our outer layers of clothing. Dennis about lost his eye teeth when he saw my bathing suit. Hell, you know, it’s all skin but for some opaque patches of cloth so I won’t get arrested. Well, he got a hard-on and quickly lay on his stomach to cover it up.

“I took some sun tan lotion and gave him a very erotic application of oil from neck to toes. I rubbed it all in very sensuously, and even kissed him around his neck and ears. I told him to roll over onto his back, but he was reluctant. I assured him that I knew why and wasn’t bothered. He finally did, and he had a massive tent.

“I did his front and then told him he had to do me. He was equally thorough, and after doing my front and carefully avoiding my tits and pussy, I urged him to complete the job by just running his hands under the material. He did, and his bathing suit maxed out in handling his erection.

“We were kind of away from other people, so I had us roll so we were facing each other. I snaked one hand into his suit and took hold of his dick. He moaned too loud. I think at least a couple far away on another blanket heard him. I didn’t care.”

She chuckled, “Sixty seconds later, Dennis came all over my hand in his suit. I worried that he had any fluids left in his body. He moaned again, but I hushed him to be quieter. We went into the water to wash off, but he was embarrassed and apologized. I just shrugged like it happened to me all the time and told him we’d have more fun the next time. The next time happened when we got back to the hotel. I pulled him into my room and fucked his lights out.”

Lauren said, “Now, you’ve made me all horny.”

Joe had gotten aroused at Katie’s story. He’d gotten hard again. Lauren was quick to capitalize on the rising shaft, and in seconds had straddled Joe and sank her pussy down on his cock. The sexy co-ed made him harden further. Katie latched onto her nearest breast with her mouth as Lauren twerked on Joe’s cock, quickly getting to the stage where she was having orgasms from her ride.

Later, the threesome went back to Colburn House for cocktails and dinner, and to be with their MBA colleagues. Joe ended up having a long talk with Alisha about the internship that she’d started at Titan Electronics. She was working in their newly formed strategic planning department and had been able to add a lot of value based on her first year’s MBA classes. She was happy but worried about keeping up her pace of innovation.

Joe was able to offer some suggestions she could try as well as three books to scan and bring to the job. Ultimately, the pair got closer and closer together, until she was snuggled against her mentor. It didn’t take long for the two of them to decide to make love. Joe took her into his apartment. He and Alisha used the sofa. Marjorie was in the bedroom with Jason and Megan.

When Joe awoke in the morning, he was in his own bed with Emma, his daughter, spooned against him. She was nude. Alisha was on his other side, and Marjorie was nowhere to be seen. He figured she was upstairs with Jason or Megan.

Emma sighed as he started to move. She said, “Oh, daddy. You are so good to me. I loved making love with you last night. You fill me up just right.”

Joe kissed Emma. “Where were you at dinner?”

“Sorry. I was with some of my old buddies from high school. We ate out at Ruby Tuesday together and then clustered for girl talk at one of their homes. You were balls deep in Alisha when I got home, and Mom was riding Jason in here. God, you guys are so sexy ... and sexual. I can’t believe my parents like sex.”

Joe chuckled, “I can’t believe I have a sexual relationship with my daughter.”

“I’m glad,” she said, and then gave him a romantic kiss.

“What are you doing today? Is your job starting?”

“Job starts on Monday. Thank you for helping me get a good one. I like the people I’m working with.”

Alisha rolled over and put an arm over Joe’s chest. She rose, leaned across him, and kissed Emma. She whispered, “I like you. Can we make love tonight?”

Emma nodded enthusiastically. “You have a date. I’m going out again, but I’ll be back by ten; is that all right?”

“Perfect. Come find me if I’m not in the living room.”

At Friday morning breakfast, Lauren stood when most everyone was there. “I’m sorry to report to you that I am having my parents coming to town. They want to see where I’m living and spend time with me. Sooooo, on Saturday from mid-morning through the afternoon, and possibly on Sunday, our ... sexual and playtime activities need to be in private. That’ll include the pool area. I think they’ll be on their own in the evening, but I’ll let you know for sure after talking to them on Saturday morning.”

Joe had just dispensed with his breakfast dishes. He didn’t have cleanup duty that day. He walked into the living room, and there on the stairway were a pair of girl’s panties and a bra. He picked them up, “Lauren, are you trying to say we shouldn’t leave stuff like this around?”

She looked horrified and said, “Exactly. Please. They think I’m still a virgin and live in a nunnery.” Everyone laughed. Colburn House was about as far from a nunnery as one could get.

A few minutes later, everyone hustled off to the Brad Winslow’s Leadership class and then to their jobs. Joe made the rounds in his car checking in on the sponsors of a few of his interns – making sure they were doing all right, getting suggestions, and trying to spread good will for the MBA intern program at the various companies.

Friday evening cocktails were pretty standard. Unlike several previous sessions Mike Wolf and Dennis Sulk were there, along with everyone else. Katie and Dennis had just returned from Sarasota where they’d spent part of the week with Knightsbridge Manufacturing. Mike was there at the behest of Gail and Morgan.

The conversation was lively, with most talking about their internships and the work they were doing. Joe was glad, as this was one of things he wanted to happen in his program. If it wasn’t happening spontaneously, he’d have had to do something like a discussion group to foster the same discussion. He did circulate and often toss in a key question for the group to consider.

After dinner, the group broke into smaller groups. One group went out by the pool. Late June weather in New England was perfect for an evening swim ... and for some extracurricular activities on the poolside chaises. Before long, swim suits had been shed, and there was some serious lovemaking going on.

One of the men in the mix was Mike Wolf. While Gail had invited him, he was balls deep in Emma as Alisha rode her tongue. Mike had checked with Joe when he saw his daughter present. He wanted to be sure she was ‘on board’ with what usually went on, and also to make sure she could be on his dance card. Joe told him, “Ask her? I am not her gatekeeper. Those days are long past. She’s her own person.”

Emma told Mike as he hinted around at getting together, “Are you trying to say you’d like to fuck me? Well ... the feeling is mutual.” She knelt and yanked his bathing suit off, and then started sucking on his shaft. Mike’s smile spread ear to ear.

Alisha and Emma had planned to be together, but they quickly agreed that a threesome with Mike would be just as good, if not better. They had Mike strip the two of them of their bathing suits, lathered lots of kisses on each other, and then started the lovemaking and the process of discovering what positions they could share that all three could enjoy at the same time.

In another part of Colburn House, Katie had led Dennis up to her small studio apartment. They’d quickly dispensed with their clothing and started to make out on the bed. While they’d made love when they got up that morning down in Sarasota, they were all horny again. He crooned the right love words to her, and then sank his man meat into her mature body. She loved that, and responded with renewed intensity.

One thing Katie hadn’t thought about was that her studio apartment windows overlooked the pool area. Sometime after their first robust fuck, Dennis got up and used the bathroom. As he returned to the bed, he glanced out the window and did the classic freeze in position as his eyeballs locked onto the poolside threesome of Mike, Alisha, and Emma.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.