MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Donuts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Donuts - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Gail walked around the entire downstairs, including the cold sunporch that wasn’t heated in the winter. Mike was nowhere to be found. She checked all the upstairs rooms again, and then the basement.

A few more people came downstairs from their rooms for breakfast. She asked, “Has anybody seen Mike?”

Heads shook.

Just then, the front door opened and there was Mike with a huge box of Dunkin’ Donuts. He smiled at everyone. “I just thought everyone might like a sugar hit first thing this morning. I know I do.” He smiled and set the large box on the dining room table, nudging some place settings aside. He was bubbly and couldn’t stop smiling.

He shed his parka, hat, and gloves. He grinned at everyone, puffed up his chest, and stated, “I haven’t felt this great in years.”

Gail came into his arms for a kiss. “Might that be because you got to make love to nine women last night?”

Mike blushed, “Well, yeah! Duh! I am beyond blown away by ... Colburn House and the micro-culture you’ve created here. I think this is kind of a heaven on earth place. Why you’d ever want to leave the house is beyond me.” He chuckled and went around to the buffet. “I could eat a horse.”

Morgan teased, “Maybe after breakfast, you could eat me a little. Joe says I’m really tasty – maybe even better than that donut in your hand.”

Mike stopped short and looked to see whether she was serious. Joe and the others knew she was but were chuckling. Morgan loved to spend hours having someone fingering, mouthing, and tonguing all over her pussy.

Mike stammered around, “Errr, I have to do some work so I’m ready to teach tomorrow and return some tests.”

Morgan squirmed in front of Mike, “Oh, I can help. I’ll be your motivation. For every five tests you grade you get to lick me for two minutes. If you bring me to orgasm, a likely event, you’ll get another two minutes. Please let me help.”

Morgan looked over at Gail, and she was laughing. She winked. Morgan added, “Gail can come, too. You can alternate pussies. When you finish, you can fuck the two of us. Have you even had two loving pussies at the same time? I bet we could show you an afternoon you’ll never forget.”

Morgan winked at Gail and added, “Of course, while you’re grading papers and working, Gail and I will be nearby, probably in a beautiful feminine sixty-nine trying to bring each other off. I hope watching two women making love and tribbing to orgasm doesn’t bother you; that our moaning and groaning as we keep giving orgasms to each other won’t bother you?”

Gail rose and came around the table, “Why don’t you take up our offer, Mike. You and I are having a lot of fun, and with Morgan we can triple the fun. I never had the chance to tell you that I go both ways. I prefer men – like you, but I’m not at all averse to eating a huge amount of pussy or conversely being eaten. Wouldn’t you like to watch my tongue worming its way into Morgan’s hot little love box?”

Mike just started to nod. He was again frozen in position listening to all the dirty talk. Joe was sure that by then he was solely thinking with his little head. The girls were laying it on kind of thick.

After breakfast the three left Colburn House in Mike’s car. As they went out the door, Mike had a strange look on his face, as though he’d just been caught with his hand in some cookie jar.

Marjorie and Valentine finished their coffees. They compared notes. They were each hosting an invitation-only open house in a multi-million-dollar home – one on the north edge of Dillon, and the other in Andover. The two did ‘real estate’ talk with one another for a few minutes and then went to dress in their professional garb and head out to the homes. Open houses were traditionally on Sunday afternoons, and these were no exception. They each had parties interested in the homes, but wanting to see them.

Ryan and some of the others living in Colburn House went off to study, leaving Katie and Joe. She shrugged and explained, “For some reason, I’m not sleeping all that much. I get some shut eye and then wake up, so I study in the middle of the night. I get another nap near sunrise and I’m good to go all day. Want some company or do you have papers to grade, too?”

Joe shook his head, “No papers to grade, but I do need to spend about an hour in my campus office to be ready for Monday and Tuesday classes. I also have a consulting gig on Wednesday. If you’d like to come with me, I’d happily welcome the company.”

“Delighted, yes.”

The two went and put on some casual clothes rather than ‘around-the-house’ clothes, added their cold weather gear, and headed out across the street and across campus to the graduate office building. As usual, the doors were open, but only limited lighting in the hallways.

As they reached the hallway with Joe’s office, he met Dennis Sulks – another professor of management. Joe quickly made name-only introductions between Katie and Dennis. They were obviously taken with each other based on their body scans. Katie had removed her overcoat once inside the building. She was wearing designer jeans, snow boots, and a peasant top that dipped low and showed some cleavage. She had on a little makeup, and looked very inviting. She responded to meeting someone new warmly.

Dennis reacted like he’d never seen cleavage before. The bulge of Katie’s breasts was like a magnet to his eyeballs. He’d tear them away to look at Joe or into Katie’s face, but slowly they’d snap back to her chest. It didn’t take long for the effects of the cold weather and Dennis’ attention to make her nipples harden and thus raise parts of the blouse making her arousal obvious. Katie didn’t blush; she just smiled at Dennis.

Despite Dennis’ ogling of Katie’s body, he was also carrying on some kind of negotiation with Joe about a consulting gig. Joe had a client and Joe was enlisting his colleague’s help in one part of the assignment he expected to sell on Wednesday.

Katie could tell that Dennis was eager for the business that Joe was offering. As Katie understood the assignment from listening, the business had been family run, but then brought in some outside top management. Knightsbridge Manufacturing was based in Sarasota, Florida – a plum assignment this time of year.

Katie lit up upon hearing the company name. She interrupted, “I know that company well. My son Noah worked there this past summer as an intern. I studied up on them to be sure he’d have a good experience, and then kept up because it looks like an interesting place to work. There’s a case study or two about them, too. I can see where they could use a big dose of Innovative thinking.”

Joe looked surprised. “Would you consider an assignment there? Wait, what if you went on my consulting team with Dennis? You could transition into that later, if that worked out.”

Katie was nodding, “I like that. They’re a good nuts and bolts company, but ... well, I thought their inbound and outbound logistics were screwed up, unless they fixed it. They just got a new CFO – Alice Prentiss – an internal promotion, but she’s an innovative free-thinker, and hopefully will have some impact on a stodgy company.”

“How’s that?” Dennis asked, eager to start collecting information about his new client.

Katie kind of giggled, “I read the papers. Well, she’s got a degree and all, but she got outed in the local paper as also having been a porn star – Alice Angel. She’s hot, about my age, and a real go-getter.”

Joe rolled his eyes. He gasped, “She’s my client and I did not know that about her. She read several of my papers and my book on Innovation, and she wants a mega dose of it for Knightsbridge. She mentioned she was having what she called a credibility problem with top management, and I guess hearing that, I know why. She really did porn?”

“She did. Another article in the Wall Street Journal mentioned her promotion as a breath of fresh air in an old company. Their stock went up eight percent on the news.”

Joe put his arm on Katie’s shoulders, “Pack your bags for Sarasota. You’re coming with me on Wednesday. Out on Tuesday night and back late Wednesday night.”

“Good, I won’t miss any classes.”

Dennis shook his head, “You’re a student? I thought you were one of Joe’s consulting friends”

“I’m in the Residential MBA Program and live in Colburn House just like the other grad students. I’m renovating my life. Got rid of some unnecessary luggage – my now ex-husband – and decided to come back to school to see what I wanted to be when I grow up. I’m loving the program.”

While Katie was a looker, there was no doubt that she wasn’t a spring chicken. She looked her age, but looked so good and inviting.

Joe gave a huge sigh. “You two just relieved me of a huge mental burden. I wondered how I could take on this job and who I could staff it with. Just so you know, I don’t play up the Harbridge College connection that much in my consulting. I turn it around and say that my ‘innovations’ happen for my clients and I eventually write about them and maybe teach about them, but by then it’s well after the fact.

Both Katie and Dennis nodded in understanding. There was some more talk. Joe left Katie with Dennis at a bench in the hall and went into his office to do that part of what he’d come over to the building for. The two were talking at each other and learning about each other like a high-speed dating encounter.

Later, as they walked home Katie was brimming with enthusiasm. “What’s the name of your consulting business?”

Joe responded, “I don’t like my name on the shingle, so it’s ‘Innovation Consulting Group’. Innovation, because I’m an expert in the field. Consulting, because that’s what we do for our clients; and Group, because I want my clients to feel like there is more than only me available to do the work. The name seems to work. I’ll print up some business cards for you to hand out on Wednesday once I’m in my home office. There’s also a website. We’ll get your picture and a brief bio up there, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.