MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 18: The Big Reveal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Big Reveal - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Joe repeated the last words his friend Mike Wolf had said a second earlier in almost the same tone; “Holy shit.” A thousand attempts at excuses raced through his mind and not one of them was worth a damn. There was no possible excuse for the orgy going on in Colburn House living room. Even his dinner date was about to join in.

“SHUT THE DAMN DOOR. YOU’RE LETTING IN COLD AIR,” someone yelled. Mike closed the door behind him and then just stood looking from one couple to another, taking in where they were in the sex act. The scene was like a frozen tableau where the actors had just suddenly stopped all motion – the actors were all nude and in most cases their genitals were joined with someone else’s of the opposite sex.

Everyone looked at the intruder wearing a knit winter hat, a heavy parka, jeans, and snow boots. His hands hung at his side. He looked shocked and numb. The two girls who been making love slowly unraveled from one another and sat naked looking at the professor of anthropology and sociology. Gail stood with her undies halfway down her legs at the bottom of the stairs, frozen in position with her jaw agape. She’d almost removed them when her dinner date had barged into the room.

For his part, Mike was also frozen except for his eyes flitting from one couple to the next, taking in the lurid scene, and then repeating. He raised one arm slightly; his hand displayed Gail’s scarf in a slightly extended but motionless hand.

Joe quickly decided an innovative solution was needed. He greeted Mike, “Good evening Professor Wolf. Please come in and take your coat off. Let’s go into my apartment and talk.” He purposefully directly part of his last comment over his shoulder so that Ryan and Marjorie would hear. They weren’t that far away that they couldn’t see the colossal problem everyone now faced. A few seconds later, with most still frozen in place, Ryan quietly came out of the apartment wearing a towel around his waist. He handed Joe one, as well.

Joe withdrew his rapidly shrinking cock from Lauren’s warm pussy. She’d been lying on the dining room table as he stood and fucked her. She sat up blushing a lovely scarlet hue. Joe wrapped the towel around his waist, tucked in the corners, and gave Lauren a brief kiss as she sat up on the dining room table. She acted mortified. Here she was only a few minutes into her first group sex party, and she was busted. He whispered to her, “Don’t worry.”

Joe turned but Michael was still frozen in position. He loudly prompted, “MICHAEL, COME ON. THIS WAY.”

Mike snapped out of his near comatose state and blindly took steps to follow Joe into his apartment. He was walking like a zombie on autopilot.

Marjorie appeared in the apartment wearing a somewhat sheer robe that only came to her thighs. She looked like sex on a stick and had a love aroma following her around. Joe could see that Mike had gotten a hard-on from the significant bump in his pants. Joe took Gail’s scarf out of his hand and tossed it to Lauren as he partially shut the door to the apartment. He figured some of the others might like to hear the outcome of the encounter.

Marjorie politely said, “I’m going to fix some tea; would you like some?”

Mike nodded numbly. He remained speechless after his initial outburst, but his eyes followed her sexy body until she disappeared.

Joe directed Mike to sit at the small dining table in the apartment, and sat opposite him. Marjorie brought him another towel for his shoulders.

Joe forced a smile through the adrenalin rush his entire body was enduring. “I assume you have a question or two?”

Mike nodded. Joe resisted an explanation; he wanted a question to respond to.

Mike finally stated, “You were all ... fucking.”

Marjorie flatly stated, “Making love. We make a distinction.”

“But you were all together in one room,” Mike blurted out.

“We like to be together,” she said. “Just so you know, we also change partners over an evening.”

“But ... it’s ... unconventional.”

Joe forced a ribald chuckle, “You heard my lecture about breaking out of normal behavior patterns. I recall seeing you in the front row although I didn’t know who you were then. Just apply that to you own life.”

“But you’re married to each other ... yet, you were with that young girl.”

“We’re all adults.”

“These are all your students.”

“Most of them.”

“You could get fired.”

Joe shrugged trying to act cavalier about his august post. “I would hope not to, but I love these people so much that I put them ahead of my own advancement.”

Mike nodded.

Gail slipped into the room through the partly opened doorway. She’d pulled her bikini undies back on, and had donned her blouse, but not buttoned it. She had her scarf around her neck. She looked very sexy and appealing.

Gail came and kissed Mike on the lips. “Thank you for bringing in my scarf. I hope you’re not disappointed in me.”

“Disappointed? How?”

“That I make love with everyone here in Colburn House. I told you I loved them all. I know I didn’t state that it was physical as well as emotional, but it is. I feel that way about you, too, otherwise we wouldn’t have been physical with one another. I like making love with you by the way and ... I’m sure ... my friends here would like the same privileges with you. You’re a loveable man, just like Joe.”

Mike quickly said, “I’m not interested in guys.”

Joe chuckled, “None of us guys are either, but we don’t mind the nudity providing the girls are around.”

“How many of you are there?”

A male voice from the doorway said, “Fifteen.” Mark stood tall wearing his boxers low on his hips with his six pack abs highly visible. He was holding Katie’s hand’ she was naked. He announced, “I’m responsible for what was going on. Please don’t blame Joe or Marjorie.”

Katie poked him in the side, “That’s not true. I was the one, in my middle-age horniness, that started all of this because I’m horny all the time and needed physical action and love from everybody.”

Dane stepped forward by squeezing past them, “Don’t believe them. It was my idea. I’ve been seducing women and getting them in groups like tonight all my life. I do love this group more than any other.”

Beth stepped into the room, wearing only her birthday suit. She was a knockout. She said, “I started this before the weather was cold. I had a bikini that demanded attention and that’s what I wanted. I started to not wear the bra. I’m the one that made everyone get horny and take action.”

Morgan pushed her lightly, “Hey, I was the one that went topless first. I caused all the guys to get horny, and I even invited them to fuck me. You hadn’t even arrived yet.”

Lauren appeared between them, “This was my first night and I insisted that everyone come and make love to me. I have a great sway over people.” She obviously wasn’t convinced about her assertion. “I asked for the public sex.”

Jason, Alisha, Megan – naked but on crutches, Ryan, and Valentine all squeezed into the room serially stating that they were the ones responsible for the orgy. Some colorful language got added, too.

Valentine said, “I’m not a student here, but I discovered I love to fuck – to make love to everyone here. None of us meant to shock you, but I insisted it be in a group setting. I love seeing everyone else around me and I like to perform sexually for them.

Joe started to laugh, but a touch derisively. “OK. OK. OK, everyone. I thank you for your caring and concern for my reputation and continued employment by the college.” He turned to their unexpected guest, “Mike, what’s going on here is that everyone is trying to deflect blame from me for what was going on. I am the representative of Harbridge College on site. Allowing all this was my responsibility. I could have said no or stop, but I didn’t. I wanted to participate as much as any of us did. So did Marjorie, my wife.”

Mike’s head had jerked from person to person as they spoke, ending up back on Joe. Occasionally, he’d glance back at Marjorie in her sexy negligee. She’d smile warmly at him. Of the many professors on campus, Mike was unknown to our family. The question was what was he going to do.

In exposing ourselves to Mike, we’d all given up power to him. He now held all the cards. Potentially, He could say a few words and Joe would get terminated, his tenure notwithstanding. Every student in the house could be expelled with prejudice.

Joe decided to tell the history of the house. He recounted the formation of the program, and his wish to have a cadre of graduate students that were closer and more bonded with each other than any previous graduates. He’d formed the foundation for the house, and then been fortunate enough to obtain permission to use Colburn House for the indefinite future for his group of eleven students.

He then told of their initial gatherings and attraction to one another even before classes started the previous semester. Joe said, “I should have known. The people I selected for the program were ones that I thought would thrive and blossom in an intimate environment. I didn’t think that environment would involve sexual intimacy, but I was wrong. People liked each other almost instantly – me included. That like turned to love, but from the beginning people wanted physical relationships with each other.

“I guess I’m also to blame, because I also liked the people I’d picked. I was an easy mark, and so was Marjorie. We blended right in with the others, and any other role I might have had because of my affiliation with the college was forgotten.

“So, as classes started, and the weather was warm, we’d have our pool parties. Being naked became the norm, and then we started to make love with each other in that heated and aroused mode. We were all together around the pool. Of course, the cold weather in the fall forced us indoors, but by then everyone still wanted to be together once we were inside.

“Weekdays were typically busy with classes and studying. Many evenings a few people would want to get together. It became custom to use the living room, thus inviting others to participate, only some didn’t as they’d have papers or studying to do. Their best night might be a night or two later.

“But Friday and Saturday evenings, like tonight, we’d all meet in the living room and express our love for one another. I guess we should have locked the door.”

Mike nodded as all eyes turned to him, “First off, please all of you sit down. I do not plan to say anything about this situation to anybody else in the administration for a number of reasons.

“My reason is a result of the show you all just put on about taking the blame away from Joe for what was going on. I have never, underline never, seen such a large group of students or people stand up for somebody that way, particularly a faculty member. You really do love him and love what you have going on in Colburn House.

Mike stood and walked over to Gail, “This is another reason – Gail. I’m probably ahead of her and may blow this apart by what I’m about to say, but I’ve fallen in love with Gail. While I’m shocked that she’s a participant in your group, I’m not angry about it – curious maybe. We’ve never talked about exclusivity, and ... well, maybe we never will.

“If I feel anything about Gail and the rest of you, I feel joyful that you have created a loving community with each other. By education, training, and experience, I study small tribes of people. Yours suddenly fascinates me in a professional way ... and in a deeply personal way.”

Mike faced everyone, “I won’t force my way in or blackmail you, but I would love to be part of this group.”

There was only a millisecond before the barely clad Gail was in Mike’s arms kissing him all over his face. “You LOVE ME! Well, I love you. Oh, you are the best man, EVER!” Mike looked very pleased with Gail’s response, and everyone watched them kiss and hug.

Gail suddenly stopped, “WAIT! You want to be part of this group? Do you mean ... participate in the things we do – with each other?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.