MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 15: Back to Work

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Back to Work - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Joe carefully lifted the feminine arm lying across his chest and moved it between his naked body and hers. Joe blinked open and looked at the tousled brown hair of his sexy bed partner. He sniffed, and inhaled the smell of the sex they shared the night before where they ended so tired that they dropped in their tracks. He remembered having cum and yet wanting to stay in her warm cavern. She’d urged him to stay and sleep just that way.

A low moan sounded beside him. He’d awoken her – his sleeping nymphomaniac; one of several he knew. He was even married to one and had fathered another with her.

The girl used her hand to brush her hair from her face. “Is it that time already?”

Joe leaned over and kissed her forehead and then her lips. “Yes, it is. Sorry. Rise and shine. We can share a shower if you want. If you don’t want to redress, you could borrow one of Marjorie’s robes and wear it to go back to your room.”

Morgan digested that idea. “I don’t mind walking naked through the house. It’s not like everyone hasn’t seen me that way before. The shower idea works though.” She struggled and sat up, her cute tits coming into view from beneath the warm covers.

“You’re so nice to sleep next to. You’re like a warm teddy bear – just what I wanted.”

Joe swung his legs out of bed. “Thank you, princess. Come on.”

Morgan’s cute and very naked body appeared as she stood and did a full-length stretch with her arms reaching for the bedroom’s ceiling. She followed Joe into the bathroom. He’d turned on the shower water but was standing at the toilet peeing. Morgan just stood, watched, and when he was through sat down and emptied. In the shower, she came awake, washing his body and then posing in a sexy way as he washed hers. There were a few more kisses.

Morgan took a large towel, wrapped it around her body, collected her clothes from the bedroom, and left the downstairs Colburn House apartment for her own room. She passed Marjorie in a similar state on the stairs. Marjorie asked, “Everything all right?”

Morgan kissed her, “Perfect. Thank you for sharing. I hope you had a good night, too.”

Marjorie nodded, “Carlos was horny. I don’t think he’s horny any longer, at least not for a few hours. We had a quickie only a few moments ago.”

Morgan snickered, “I should knock on his door and offer myself to him for a morning snog.”

Marjorie kept going down the stairs, “Nasty, really nasty idea. Do it.”

Joe heard the door to the apartment open and close again. He looked over at the bedroom door just as his wife came into the room. She went right over to him, and kissed him, “Good morning, my love. You have fun?”

Joe nodded, “Yes; you?”

“Carlos. Yes. What’s your schedule today? I know you told me, but you know I have to see it written in order to remember anything like that.”

Joe hugged her and pulled at the tuck in her towel. She allowed it to unfurl, revealing her nude body. He bent over and suckled one of her nipples.

Marjorie said, “Don’t start something you can’t finish, please. If you can finish, I can offer sloppy seconds to you.” She giggled.

Joe stopped, “No, unfortunately. I wish, but I have an eight-a.m. class with some juniors. This is their first exposure to project management, so we’re going to have some fun. I’m co-teaching a graduate class at eleven a.m., and then nothing until four, Monday’s will be busy like this until May.”

“What are you doing in-between? Can you do lunch?”

“Yes. Want me to meet you someplace about twelve-thirty?”

“Unless you hear otherwise, yes; at Panera’s. I’ll wait for you inside the door.”

By that time, Joe was dressed. He kissed his wife as she headed for the shower, exited the apartment, grabbed a pastry and a paper cup of coffee with a lid, and headed out of the house for his office. The cold outside air gave him pause. Why didn’t he pick a school in Florida to teach at?


Panera’s was crowded, but after ordering they were able to get a table until their order was called. There wasn’t much privacy, but Marjorie whispered a few key phrases here and there so they could get to her agenda. “Are we doing all right?”

Joe smiled, “I’m good with what’s been happening. We spent a lot of time together over the holidays. We were with other people all the time – even most of the time.”

She nodded, “I just need to hear that once in a while. I don’t think you’d trade in a forty-two-year-old for two twenty-ones, or something like that.”

“Not gonna happen,” Joe assured. “If you want, I’ll cut back or stop with the side stuff. If we do that, we should probably say something to the others in the house, so they don’t think we’re turning on them in some way.”

Marjorie shook her head. “No need to go that far. I’m just a little worried about Morgan. She’s so devoted to you.”

“And to you. I didn’t see you complaining on Saturday night when she ate Dane’s cum from your pussy and gave you three or four orgasms over a half-hour or more.”

Marjorie rolled her eyes. She whispered, “No one can use their tongue like she can.” In a low tone she said, “What about Beth?”

Joe chuckled, “Also suffering from hero worship, I think. She does spend time with the other men, but then again so does Morgan. They know I’m married, that you’re my number one priority, and no one seems to want to interfere with that.”

“We all like variety. If you’d told me at any time before last August that you and I would be living in some kind of polyamorous setting, I’d have driven you to the asylum to be examined. I really like it. Are the students doing all right in the program?”

Joe smiled, “Not only yes, but hell yes! This group is so motivated I can’t believe it. My colleagues that have them in other classes have come to me to praise their work and contributions. They wondered if I were coaching them in those classes in some special way. It’s not just the grades; they have more insight, some of it subtle, into the case studies and reading than the rest of the students. They’re breaking the curve. I’ve started to get calls from the managers overseeing their internships, too. They’re really contributing to their assigned companies.”

Marjorie shrugged, “That’s good. I worried we might be diverting too much of their study time.”

“No. No. They’ve formed study teams and case teams. They’re attacking the classes and the internships like a finely tuned assault team. Tonight we have a discussion group about their internships. I’m curious to see what they have to say.”

“I’ll be there,” she added.

Marjorie cell phone went off. Joe knew that to a realtor her cell phone was like a life-giving force of nature. “Good afternoon. This is Marjorie.”

Joe listened to one side of the conversation wondering who it was. Finally, he heard, “Valentine. Call him back. Offer to fly his wife and children to Boston, and to put them up in a nice hotel near Lincoln. Once she sees that house, she won’t want anything else, and he knows it. He just doesn’t want to take the leap. Help him jump. Get her here. Show her every room and rave about it. This is where you spend some money to woo the customer. Make love to the couple, and I don’t mean sex.”

There were a few more comments and suggestions before she hung up.

Marjorie looked around at the nearby patrons and judged it safe to speak. “She has a fourteen-million-dollar deal in her lap, and is panicked. She just needs the confidence to close the sale. I think this’ll work – inviting his family. She’ll report back to us tonight.”

Joe commented, “I didn’t think she was eligible to sell large deals like this?”

“She’s not, but Janet, the gal that usually handles that bracket in her office is in Hawaii for two weeks with her husband. I think he gave her an ultimatum – me or the highway. She wisely went with him. Valentine happened to be in the right place at the right time to get the lead, and, of course, there was no one to hand it off to.”

Joe visibly held up both hands with his fingers crossed. “I hope she closes the deal.”

They didn’t know it then, but they’d hear the results about five hours later.

Seven of the Colburn 14 sat in the living room of Colburn House having a glass of wine before dinner. Valentine came in the front door along with a blast of cold air from outside. She stood and looked at all of us, broke into a huge grin, and yelled, “I JUST SOLD A FOURTEEN-MILLION-DOLLAR HOME ALL ON MY OWN!”

The seven of us all rose and applauded her. Joe poured a glass of wine and took it to her and initiated a toast to the ‘Newest Member of the Million Dollar Club’. Everyone in the house knew that she was working the sale, and Joe recalled the phone call at lunch. Some others joined the group from upstairs.

Joe said in amazement, “He bought without his wife and children seeing the house?”

Valentine set her wine down and shed her coat. “I did something innovative – thanks to you – you gorgeous man. I’ve never heard of anyone doing it in real estate, although it’s kind of obvious solution. We had photos on the website from throughout the house. Additionally, I got Mrs. Wallace on the phone in a two-way video call, and I walked through the house with the camera phone in my hands, opening doors and cabinets, and showing her every detail I could think of – baseboards to ceiling molding, basement to attic. The call lasted an hour and we did every room in lurid detail. She thanked me for the time and the detailed tour, and we ended the call.

“Thirty minutes later, Mr. Wallace called me and asked for an immediate meeting. I went to his new office and he wanted to make an offer. We did the paperwork, I called the seller, there was a counter that Wallace accepted, and the deal was done. A purchase and sales agreement was signed, and Wallace presented me with a cashier’s check for two million dollars as the earnest money. TWO MILLION DOLLARS! He said the video tour I’d given his wife was the turning point for the whole transaction. He already liked the house, but his wife had been unsure until my guided tour.”

Based on some questions, Valentine went through a detailed discussion of the multi-million-dollar home – one of many in Lincoln, Massachusetts. This one even had servants’ quarters in the way of two small apartments over the garage.

Ryan and Marjorie arrived within two minutes of each other. They both cheered Valentine’s accomplishment. Since her office had also been where the seller had placed the property the office got the entire five-and-a-half-percent commission. This meant that the agent in the office that sold the home would get at least one-and-a-half percent commission on the property - $210,000! Valentine kept saying, “Before taxes.”

Ryan’s jaw was agape at that news. Marjorie embraced Valentine and went into a little dance with her. Valentine’s long hair tumbled out of the bun behind her head. She was exceptionally beautiful that evening, thanks to the joy of the unique sale. Ryan and all the others joined in the celebratory circle dance to the laughter and cheers of one another.

Marjorie told her, “This is just the beginning. You’ll see. An avalanche of deals will start to come across your desk. You, my love, are going to be the ‘go to’ person for listing and selling large homes. Remember the discussion we had in the fall about personal branding. You need to start to upgrade your ‘personal brochure’.

As the others joined, they helped celebrate. Eventually, everyone sat around the table and enjoyed dinner. The discussion at one point focused on how a person could have days here and there with exceptionally high income and then days with none.

Marjorie’s words about being the expert and all were prophetic. After a day off on Thursday, Valentine came home Friday night and went right to Marjorie. “You were right. I’m suddenly the expert about large home sales. I’ve got more in line.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.