MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Semester End

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Semester End - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Joe stood at a flip chart in the living room at Colburn House. Around the room sat his wife Marjorie, Ryan’s wife Valentine, and the eleven students in the Residential MBA Program. The Christmas tree was a prominent feature of the room, decorated by everyone in the house. Dave had left the end of semester term papers for his course graded with “A’s” under the tree and visible for all to see.

The discussion had been about personal branding. Joe was trying to drive home the importance of everything about innovative branding as applied to oneself. He’d gotten the group to talk about how to stand out in the business community, in an acceptable manner, of course; how to best use the Internet, social media, and other technologies to enhance your brand; and what each of them needed to do to get recognition by their ‘clients’ – meaning their bosses, customers, and so forth.

Joe drew from his own experience with Innovation, citing the papers he’d written, the books he’d published, the academic image he had, and the multiplying contacts he networked with on a regular basis.

Gail raised the question, ‘What do I do if I’m buried in a huge hierarchy in a large corporation?”

Everyone chimed in on replies and Joe captured them on his flip charts in his shorthand. The was exactly the situation he wanted them to consider.

Mark asked, “At the other extreme, what is acceptable to do in a small company with only a dozen employees including the owner?”

Again, Joe drew ideas and answers from the rest of the group. One luscious thread was brought up, namely, how to use one’s time in the evening or on weekends to brand build. The bigger and better your brand, the more you are worth personally, and the better assignments you get, and the more recognition – and hence promotions, clients, repeat customers, and more.

Marjorie and Valentine were quiet during the discussion but they were nodding a lot and often whispering to each other at the back of the room. With the last fifteen minutes Joe asked the two of them to come and sit up in front of everyone. Since they were both in real estate, he got them talking about their brands. They made wonderful contributions to the evening.

The group was one of the singular benefits of the Residential MBA Program. There was nothing else like the twice-a-week two-hour discussions. Joe moderated the discussions and led the evenings, but the ideas expressed came from the students, and in tonight’s case two wives who weren’t even students.

The semester was ending in two weeks. There’d be two more discussion groups. No papers. No tests. Joe would assign a grade based on participation and contributions to the group. He chuckled because with this group everyone was getting an ‘A’, only they didn’t know it yet. He’d been exceptionally pleased the was the discussions had gone and improved from session to session.

Despite Joe’s attempts to smooth out the workload over the semester were unsuccessful, as usual. The three weeks between the end of Thanksgiving break and the start of the Christmas break were a stressful time for both students and faculty.

Joe wasn’t so foolish as to try to pack everything he hadn’t covered into only those few classes. It was what it was. He did, however, have to collect, read, and grade term papers, business plans, and for the undergraduates actually administer a final exam and grade that.

He did find amusement at the end of each semester to see what excuses he would hear regarding missing or late term papers or poor exam results. There were still computer crashes, dogs that ate homework, sick aunts or uncles, and family crises. Joe tried to be sympathetic, but he told the students that he had a Bullshit Meter that worked with high efficiency. The students quaked on hearing that news as well as listened in awe as he retold all the standard excuses that he didn’t want to hear repeated again.

Joe was always careful to tell students to avail themselves of either a back-up drive or the college’s ‘Cloud’ so that, indeed, if their computer crashed, they’d only lose five or so minutes of their work and not a week’s worth. Joe had learned those lessons the hard way like everyone else.

Surprisingly, the real estate market got hot during those same three weeks. People that had been looking at homes, regardless of bracket, suddenly wanted to close before the end of the year, or list before the end of the year, or just see six or eight choices before the end of the year. Marjorie was also racing around from breakfasts with prospects of some kind, to lawyer’s offices or bank meetings, to one of the county courthouses, to one showing after another, even into the evenings.

Joe and Marjorie were often getting home around ten at night, only to repeat the next day and the next. Valentine also admitted that she was swamped. Marjorie did give her some hints, again about high-end sales.

Joe was in his office working on grading a pile of term papers for the undergrad Innovation Management course. Thirty students meant thirty papers and a lot of reading. He sat at his desk with only a reading lamp on. He hated the fluorescent overhead lights in his office and barely used them. He was halfway through the pile of papers and using Post-It notes to record tentative grades for each paper, before going on to the next. He wanted to feel he had a level playing field between the grades for the first papers he read as well as the last. Previously, he’d found himself getting easier or harder with his grades as he’d work though a stack of papers.

The door to his office opened wide and a gust of air from the hallway made Joe look up and smile. He’d only partially shut the door, just allowing him to see any foot traffic in the semi-lit hall. At that time of night, though, no one else was in the building and the janitorial staff had already completed their rounds. Morgan came into his dimly lit office, shut the door, and locked it with a determined flick of her wrist.

Halfway to his desk, Morgan shed the winter coat she’d been wearing outside. She draped it over his spare chair. She was dressed sexy – really sexy. She wore an LBD – a little black dress that came to mid-thigh, and hugged every delightful curve on her body. The dress had a plunging neckline and there was a lot of flesh showing.

Joe liked the sexy, high gloss spike heels and the black stockings. When she turned, he caught just a glance of the lacy tops to the stockings high up her thigh. He also noted the bright and decorative brass zipper with a large pull running from the hemline to her cleavage vertically through the front of the dress.

Without a word, she came to his desk, walked around to him, pushed his chair back, and sat in his lap. She laid several passionate kisses on him and then took his hand and put it under her skirt on one of her thighs – above her stocking tops. Her legs were cold, he guessed from the short walk from Colburn House. The temperature outside had dropped below freezing. It was getting warmer in Joe’s office.

Morgan kissed Joe all over his face, neck, and ears – nibbling here and there. She then knelt in front of him, and unwrapped his tumescent cock from his slacks. She pulled out the beast and pumped a few times, and then wrapped her mouth around the head. The delicious feelings of sexual pleasure surged through his brain. Without a word, she fellated him until she had a rigid shaft all from her ministrations.

Morgan stood next to him, reached up to her neck, and grasped the enlarged pull of the dress’s zipper. She slowly lowered her hand and thus the zipper, taking many seconds to get from her neck to her waist, and then a little faster to the hemline. The dress gaped revealing nothing but Morgan’s skin and the sexy stockings beneath the dress.

Morgan’s trimmed pussy came into view. Joe felt himself harden further at the view. He thought of the severe penalties if he got caught having sex in his office, but let his small head rule away those concerns. Morgan shrugged off the dress and draped it over the visitor’s chair.

Morgan pulled down Joe’s pants and briefs forcing them off his feet. Joe was glad he was wearing loafers. He was naked from the waist down as his relaxing blowjob started again with Morgan straight-legged in front of him. He fondled her breasts as best he could. She unbuttoned and peeled his shirt off as they kissed.

Morgan carefully pushed aside the papers on Joe’s desk, and sat on it right in front of him. She spread her legs, and there was no doubt what she wanted. She was wet and delightfully odiferous. Joe’s face lowered into Morgan’s garden of pubic hair and luxurious juices. He inhaled her aroma and hardened further. His tongue was everywhere in her nether area. He focused on her pleasure, but her pleasure was ultimately his pleasure.

Morgan held his head and guided it slightly around her pussy. Suddenly she gasped as her lower body twitched into his face and she had an orgasm. She made the first real sounds of her visit; “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.”

Joe stood in front of her spread legs, and rubbed his cock along her wet slit – wet from his saliva, and soaked from her own lubricating juices. He stopped with the head barely inside her. He teased her, “You think you can come in and fuck the professor for a better grade Little Girl? Well... [thrust] ... you can. I’m totally consumed by your body and willingness to prostitute yourself for a passing grade. [Thrust] Let’s see whether you get an ‘A’ [thrust], a ‘B’ [thrust], or a ‘C’ [two thrusts].”

Morgan moaned and Joe kept up his crazy banter with her. “Ah, the end of the semester when the horny professors on campus with pretty girls in their class can get laid. You’re daring, finding me working so late. I was just about to grade your paper, too. I suppose you think you deserve an ‘A’, or will I find the pages blank and a brief description about how your computer crashed? It doesn’t matter. I’m your Easy ‘A’ you little slut. Oh, God, your hot cunt feels so good around my cock - you’re boiling. Your body is so fucking hot.”

Morgan crooned, “Oh, Professor Basehart, I tried so hard in your class because I just adore you. You’re the best teacher I’ve ever had ... and ... oh GOD, I’m so glad we’re fucking ... your cock ... wonderful. I hope we never stop.” She giggled, “I even signed up for your class next semester so we can keep doing this.”

Morgan’s legs wrapped around Joe and pulled him in closer to and deeper in her body. Her arms clutched around his neck so she could rise and kiss him. Their intertwined tongues were the signals of their rising and palpable passion and desire for one another.

The pair established a comfortable pace at which his cock pistoned into her body. Joe’s silly accusations and role play ceased. Morgan held her breasts up to Joe to be suckled. She pulled on her nipples to make them harder than they already were. She moaned and came more than once. More moans of pleasure and satisfaction issued from her and from Joe.

Joe climbed the ladder towards his own orgasm. He’d remember this night the rest of his life – the sexiest student he’d ever had spread naked except for her CFM shoes and sexy stockings on his desk as he fucked her through multiple orgasms and she helped him crest. In twenty years of teaching he’d never done this; never even come close. Marjorie did occasionally tease him about students trying to sway better grades from him by using their body, but he was immune.

Joe exploded into Morgan as her insides fluttered around his cock in yet another orgasm. He jammed his cock into her as each jet of his semen erupted from his body into hers. He gasped and then kissed her hard. He worried their lips may bleed as a result of their passion. They froze in a live tableau savoring every last vestige of their orgasms and the pleasures they’d shared over the many minutes. They both made sounds reflecting their ecstasy.

He whispered to her, “I love you.”

Morgan whispered to him, “I love you.”

Eventually, Joe withdrew from inside her. Morgan moved to suck him clean, but she had also started to leak his load. Joe offered to go down on her, but she shook her head. He got some tissues from a desk drawer for her. Morgan laughed. She ran to her coat and produced a pair of undies and a feminine absorbent pad. She held both items up with two hands in a ‘ta-da’ moment, and then quickly stepped into the undies and placed the pad in the crotch. She looked up and smiled at him, kissed him again, and then found her dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.