MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 13: Holiday Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Holiday Party - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The Winter-Basehart home was perfect for the Thanksgiving party. The visitors were agape at the house, its decorating, the acreage, and the holiday decorations. Joe, Marjorie, Emma, and Stacy had done most of the holiday decorations. The place looked festive and ready for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. A log fire in the fireplace completed the image of the perfect place to be.

“How big is this place,” Mark asked as she shed his coat in the foyer.

Joe smiled, “About Eight-Thousand-square-feet. The master bedroom plus seven guest rooms – most with ensuites, nine baths total, and then large public spaces. The finished basement areas can also be used for sleeping quarters. We were doing a lot of entertaining until this year. Marjorie has been working on some large sales, and I’ve had the Residential MBA program to run. That’s not a guilt trip.”

“Entertaining?” Mark asked with a sly grin hinting at something salacious happening.

Joe laughed, “Not that kind. We’d often have faculty from other colleges or guest speakers stay a day or two when they visited and spoke at the College. Marjorie and I like to entertain, so we became the place to be instead of the Motel 6 in Natick.”

Jason came in behind Mark and also raved about the home. The two asked, “Can we wander around?”

“By all means. Make yourself at home and prowl. Nothing is off limits.”

They made a beeline for the floor-to-ceiling Christmas tree in the cathedral ceiling living room with some presents scattered about under the bottom boughs. Among the presents were about a dozen small boxes identically wrapped. The tree was the centerpiece of the room except for the fireplace at the end of the room that completed a storybook picture of what the holiday should look like.

Others also arrived to marvel at the house and the decorations. Many brought bottles of wine to help lubricate the occasion.

Ryan returned from a tour. “You gave this home up to live with us? Are you guys nuts? This place is a palace. I’d never leave. I may still be here next year.”

Valentine joined beside her husband clasping his arm in both hands to her breast, and commented, “You don’t get it. The Residential MBA Program is so important to Joe, and indirectly Marjorie, that they’d do just about anything to make it a success – and that means making all of you students a success. You and the other students, plus spouses like me, are the beneficiaries of their dedication. I’m grateful and now even more flattered after seeing this house that they live with us in Colburn House.”

Joe humbly bowed his head. “Thank you, Valentine. You are correct. We thought we’d move back here during the breaks in the program, like this weekend, but we also don’t want to be away from all of you. One solution was to invite you all here. We are set for sleepovers, but some doubling up may have to happen. We cleaned up a bit so all seven rooms upstairs can be used as bedrooms. Of course, we’ll in the master bedroom, but the door will be open in invitation.”

Emma came out of the kitchen wearing an apron to greet those that arrived. Unlike many modern homes with an open floor plan, this home was more traditional so that the kitchen was a separate room. Under the apron, Emma wore a mid-thigh cocktail dress, plus sexy heels. She had her hair up in a French twist, and looked sophisticated and sexy.

After dispensing some kisses to the arrivals, she went over to Katie. “I have an idea. Just go with the flow later. We’re going to play a game similar to how I seduced my father. If it goes badly, you’ll have plausible deniability and can blame it all on me. Don’t worry.”

Katie did worry, not about the potential incest, but that her sons would do a major rejection of the love she really wanted to share with them. This was high risk, but the reward was also so great for her.

Emma announced, “Dinner is buffet style in the dining room starting in ten minutes.” She and Marjorie rushed off with a few of the other women to set out the various platters and dishes that had been warming in the kitchen ovens.

Dinner was spectacularly good – sliced turkey with ALL the trimmings. There were about a dozen side dishes, and then there were a half-dozen large pies with ice cream, whipped cream, and cherries (with lots of snide comments).

People ate at a collection of end tables, coffee tables, TV tables, and trays in the large living room. There was plenty of space. Several in the group went back for seconds and to try side dishes they hadn’t on the first pass.

After the large meal the group broke into various smaller conversation groups. Of course, there was also the Football-TV group with a few others drifting in and out of the media room to check the scores.

As evening arrived, Emma enlisted everyone to play a ‘sexy game’ – one that would get everyone coupled up sexually with someone of the opposite sex. Everyone seemed eager for that and in also in a playful mood.

Emma announced that the name of the game was Blindfold Intercourse. She claimed it was the rage at the University of Chicago at some of the joint fraternity-sorority parties. The game was simple, she was going to pair the visitors with one of the Colburn 14, for starters. Those not involved with the six visitors would then be paired with each other. The pairing would occur by drawing numbers from a hat – a hat for females and another for males. The male would don a blindfold and be led by a ‘hostess’ to a bedroom upstairs. The hostess would return a few minutes later with a blindfolded female whose number matched the bedroom number. Everyone was to try to remain relatively quiet so they didn’t give away their identity. They would enjoy sex with each other, and only after they both orgasmed would they ‘allowed’ to remove their blindfolds.

There were many snarky comments by both the men and women, but soon Emma distributed numbers to eight males in a drawing; eight being the number of bedrooms upstairs. Others would wait for a turn as the bedrooms became available or win a ‘consolation’ prize.

Emma and Stacy led the males with numbers to the upstairs bedrooms. They helped remove the men’s clothing, teased them a little, gave kisses, and then securely blindfolded them. Emma made sure that Stacy was the one helping Seth get situated on the bed ready for action.

Step two, Emma and Stacy retrieved the remaining seven women, matched them with the man having the same number, and led each female to that room. Before entering the room, the females were blindfolded. In the room, one of the girls would help them remove their remaining clothes and lead them to the bed where the blindfolded male waited. After ensuring the start of some sexual play, the ‘hostess’ would leave the pair to complete their part of the game.

Emma has of course had rigged the game.

After leading an anxious Katie to the door to an upstairs bedroom, Emma kissed her, helped her strip, applied the blindfold, and then walked her into the room. Emma gave a running commentary for Seth’s benefit of how hot this female was and how eager and wet she was for a sexual coupling. Of course, no names were used.

Emma hung around long enough to ensure they both kept their blindfolds on as they started kissing and fondling sexual body parts. The players of the game had been told to whisper if they needed to communicate with their partner. Katie was more than ready, and whispered, “I’m ready” to her partner.

Emma noted that Seth had an erection to write home about. He jockeyed with his unknown female for position, and then with both their hands aiding in the action, he drove his cock into that female. Both of them moaned over the ecstasy of the sex act. At that point, Emma slipped completely from the room to let mother and son complete their orgasms.

Back in the living room there were six people who ended up not in this phase of the game going on upstairs. The men were Joe, Mark, and Dane. The women were Valentine, Emma, and Stacy. The latter two women had played the role of hostess for the game.

Emma declared that the three couples may as well just start a pleasant fuck. She specifically wanted some time with her father, a point at which none of the others blinked an eye.

Joe held out his arms and Emma came in to his hug to start a passionate kiss. Stacy went with Dane, and Valentine with Mark. Joe and Emma went to the one sofa in the media room, leaving the others to the comfortable accommodations in the living room.

As Emma and Joe merged sexually with each other, Joe spoke to her in a low tone. “You rigged the game didn’t you. I saw you palm a number. You put Katie with Seth, right?”

“Hush! You need plausible deniability. She wanted to be with her sons, so yes, I got her with at least one of them. Hopefully, that’ll break the ice with both of them. Keep your fingers crossed.”

Joe shook his head, “You’d better have a follow-up story for the three of them, because they’re going to know you rigged the arrangements.”

“I have thought about that. We’ll see how good my acting skills are.”

Two couples from upstairs showed up about thirty minutes later: Carl and Gail, and Noah and Marjorie. While the latter coupling had been chance in the drawing of matching numbers from the hats, Emma was secretly glad because him being with an older woman softened him up for being with his mother.

Carlos and Morgan appeared, followed by Ryan and Beth, and then Jake and Megan. Everyone looked happy and fulfilled. Further, in anticipation of another round, only a few basic clothes had been put on, more for warmth that social propriety.

The three couples in the living room and media room were also finished, but that left only Seth and Katie as having yet to appear. Their absence could be seen as both positive and negative depending on what fictions one wanted to create.

Noah quickly figured out what had happened. Joe was near him when he swore under his breath. “Holy shit. My brother is with mom!”

Joe said, “Just so you know, I spent an erotic time with my daughter while you were with my wife. We don’t put much emphasis on having or avoiding incest in this group. I think you’ll want to change your relationship with Katie going forward. She’s a sweetheart. Don’t deny yourself the possibility of a new relationship with her.”

Emma had been standing with her father’s arm around her with his hand holding onto one of his daughter’s breasts. She pulled Noah to her and kissed him in something that morphed into a serious kiss.

Emma said, “Yes, life is complicated, but the best part about it is that we can choose who we love. Only a couple of months ago, I rewrote the relationship with my father to include us making love – and I mean including sex. I know more than ever that I have his love and support, yet I have the freedom to pursue other relationships in a more normal manner.

Noah still looked uncertain about the acceptability of what seemed to be going on.

Emma took Noah’s hand, “Come on. Let’s go upstairs and peek in. I have a feeling you should be there.”

As they climbed the stairs, Emma told him, “Noah, I think you should make love with your mother when we get there. No one else will care. Well, they’ll care that Katie feels loved by you and Seth, but they won’t care about anything else. Nothing bad. Do it. I’ll take care of Seth, or at least divert his attention, if that’s needed.”

The pair slowly opened the door to the bedroom Seth and Katie were in. The light was on a dim setting and they were both naked. Seth was lying back holding Katie in his arms. They’d been kissing.”

Seth said, “You better get in here bro. You’re part of this, too.” He patted the bed beside Katie. “Come sit, and take those clothes off. This is a no-clothes zone.”

Emma said softly, “May I stay?”

Seth said, “Oh, yes. Little Miss Instigator. Yes, stay, you ‘she-devil’. You knew exactly what you were doing. Mom – Katie – said she just drew a number and ended up in this room, but you had something to do with our pairing, didn’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.