MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 12: Holiday Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Holiday Surprise - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Katie agreed that Morgan and Megan would be the welcoming committee for her two hunky sons. The young men were both headed to the Harbridge College campus, the only home their mother had, for the Thanksgiving holiday.

There was one problem that Katie was still agonizing over. She hadn’t fully explained about the ethos of Colburn House – about how unbridled sex was not only part of their mother’s life, but also standard behavior in the place they’d be staying. She sighed; now it was too late for that recommendation.

Katie had hinted about the lifestyle, and sent photographs of everyone, especially the girls in scanty bikinis. She’d told Seth and Noah how she’d shown pictures of them to the women and how turned on they were by each of them and that they looked forward to an ‘intimate’ Thanksgiving weekend with them. One time she bluntly admitted how horny she was since her divorce, and that she’d found a way to abate those feelings with the experiences where she was living. Her sons had been too embarrassed to ask for further details.

Carlos had invited Katie to stay in his bed with him. The house did have musical beds most nights. Seth and Noah would use Katie’s room as their base. Again, a mattress had been borrowed from one of the nearby undergrad dormitories for the weekend. Katie had even moved some of her clothes and toiletries to Carlo’s room.

Katie had basically chickened out about leveling with her two twenty-year-old sons. The twins weren’t naive about sex, they no doubt thought of their recently divorced mother as asexual and not at all interested in the subject. The opposite was the truth. Katie might be the horniest woman in the house. She could always be counted on as ready for action any time of the day or night. She just couldn’t figure out how to broach the subject of her hypersexuality, her new lifestyle in Colburn House, or that she had paved the way with her housemates to provide them an enjoyable time. Everyone had rolled their eyes.

Katie said over the Sunday night dinner before they arrived, “I’m sorry. I just can’t do it. I’ve given lots of hints, but I just can’t.”

“Do you want us to hold back, or should we all engage, but do it in private behind closed doors?”

Katie said, “They’ll know at a minimum once they get here that I’m sleeping with Carlos.”

Gail laughed, “And in the morning when you come out of Mark’s room without any clothes on, how will you explain THAT?”

Katie cringed but did laugh.

Morgan and Megan decided they’d take on the twins with a divide and conquer approach on Wednesday just after their early afternoon arrival. The two even did a walk-through of how they’d greet and position the two men, so that they could be seduced.

At that point, although Mark’s brother Carl hadn’t arrived, he’d also be assigned a graduate co-ed to welcome and immediately seduce him. Joe volunteered his living room as a hangout space during the projected arrival times so that only the greeters were in the living room when their chosen guests arrived. The four girls discussed the character of each guest with their brothers or Katie, the best approach to crank them into a sexual situation, and how-to follow-through.

The next arrival was Carl on Tuesday evening with Gail as his escort. The twins would arrive from Virginia just after lunch on Wednesday. Morgan and Megan told Katie to have them eat at the airport.

The college’s meal service for Colburn House shut down after lunch on Wednesday before the Thursday Thanksgiving holiday. The next meals would start on the following Monday morning. Accordingly, Marjorie organized a shopping trip to stock up on breakfast and lunch meals. In the process, she discovered that there was another refrigerator in the house next door that Harbridge College also owned but that was unoccupied. This would be handy with the overstock they needed.

Jake’s arrival and integration into the activities of the house went like clockwork thanks to Alisha and later Beth, and the next day Carl also joined the fray. Both men were older and easily convinced by way of seduction to partake of the open sex in the house.

Additionally, Emma and Stacy arrived the previous night, but they were already knowledgeable and eager to join in the Colburn House activities. Nonetheless, they didn’t go overboard on their first night ‘home’ except to be with Joe.

Noah and Seth arrived by taxi from the airport. They were dressed alike and carried identical bags. Katie had tipped off the girls as to one distinguishing mark that separated the two young men – a minor birthmark on Seth’s neck.

Morgan and Megan leapt to attention as the two men knocked and then came into the house. They went and greeted the two men with introductions and an explanation that they were the only ones around just then, but they’d been asked to help get them settled into the full routine of the house. The men were pleased with their gorgeous and sexy welcoming committee, especially since both women were dressed in daisy duke shorts and crop tops. The absence of bras was suspected and verified later.

After some small talk about their journey and some comparisons between Harbridge College and the University of Virginia, the girls escorted the two men upstairs so they could dispose of their bags.

After showing them Katie’s room, the girls established some significant pairing, with Morgan staking out Seth, and Megan taking Noah’s hand. Megan said, “Let’s show them our rooms. You take Seth and I’ll take Noah.” They left Katie’s studio apartment and the couples walked in opposite directions to the girls’ rooms.

As Morgan and Seth passed by Beth’s room, the door was partway open – just enough to show to a passerby that she was having intercourse with Mark. The couple weren’t particularly loud, just visible. They’d obviously been at that activity for some time.

Morgan pulled Seth along the hallway without comment on Beth’s activity. Her room was two doors down. In the room, Morgan showed him some of the features of her room, its view, and the great and modern ensuite bath.

As he came close behind her, she turned suddenly and wrapped her arms around him, apparently so they wouldn’t fall over. She looked up at the handsome stud, and then kissed him on the lips. As they parted, she said, “Oh, we have to do that again and again.” More kisses started. Seth was certainly into the activity despite its sudden occurrence.

When Morgan placed Seth’s hand on her bare breast under her crop top, he went numb. He was unsure just how far to push things. He didn’t have to think for long as he felt her nipple turn hard under his palm. She quick removed the thin material of her top separating skin from skin.

Morgan said, “Undo my shorts, please.”

Seth slowly checked in with Morgan to be sure that was what she’d meant. She smiled at him and then kissed him again and rubbed her tits against his shirt. Sixty seconds later, his shirt lay over the back of her desk chair and Seth was sucking on the rigid nipple atop her beautiful mound of tit flesh. His hand caressed its mate. Occasionally, they’d kiss and rub together.

Morgan pushed things along by unbuttoning, unzipping, and unbolting various items of his clothing. There were a few places where she pushed things down his legs, too. The result was Seth’s cock surging into her mouth as she held him close. There was a long baritone moan from the young man.

Down the hall, a nearly identical pattern had played out. As Noah and Megan had left Katie’s room, they passed by the slightly open door to Gail’s room. Gail and Dane were fucking up a small hurricane. The sounds of their passion and the noise of their bodies slapping together filtered into the hallway. Megan allowed a glance in and then pulled Noah further along to her room leaving the door ajar as it had been.

Noah got with the agenda a little faster than his twin brother. After Megan spent a few minutes on perfecting her blowjob, the couple were in her bed fucking like the end of the world was nigh. Their rapid coupling and energetic fuck led to a quick end of things for Noah. He panted and said, “Give me a couple of minutes and we can go again if you want.”

Megan said, “Oh, yes. Right now, let’s peek and see what Morgan and Seth are doing.”

Noah picked up some clothes to get dressed, but Megan stopped him. “You won’t need those. This place is kind of a nudist community with lots of free love sprinkled over the top. Everyone is involved. Come on.” She grabbed his hand and led him out the door. For the first time, he realized that the door to the room had been open the entire time they fucked.

As they went down the hall, they noted that Dane was going down on Gail cleaning up the mess he’d made of her cunt. Further along Beth was bent over her desk with Mark behind her fucking for another round.

At Morgan’s room, the door was ajar. Noah and Megan peeked in. Morgan and Seth had obviously just finished their intercourse. They heard her describing how he needed to clean her up orally, and watched as he reluctantly got between her legs and started to lap at the white effluent they could see leaking from her vagina.

Megan asked, “Aren’t you going to have a second round, or did you?”

“No. We took out time. Hey, did you ever want to know whether twin brothers could give you the same amount of pleasure?”

Megan said, “Then let’s switch. Noah didn’t lick me clean yet.”

Morgan sat up and Seth looked like he got a reprieve from prison.

Megan sat down next to him on the bed as Morgan rose. She took Noah’s arm and they walked out of the room and back down the hallway to Megan’s room. The fact that this was a carefully orchestrated maneuver to loosen them up was lost on both brothers.

Midway through the next fuck of his life, Noah found himself falling in love with Morgan. She was so friggin’ hot, and since they’d arrived, she’d distinguished herself with dirty talk and really dirty ideas.

Moreover, he loved this setting. Other people in the house were also fucking or making love and they just left their doors open. The environment was really casual – sexually casual. He liked that and wondered what the rest of the long weekend would be like. He sure wanted to be with Megan and Morgan again. They both made his heart beat faster.

After blasting his second load of the day into Morgan, Noah really got into kissing her as he remained in the saddle with her legs wrapped around him.

He snapped back to reality in the next ten seconds. A happy and familiar voice said, “Oh, there you are. I’m so glad you’re here and getting to meet some of the others.”

“MOTHER!” Noah scrambled to find something to pull to his body to cover up. There was little available within reach.

Katie frustrated his modesty attempts by sitting on the side of the bed and kissing him. He probably didn’t notice, but the kiss lasted a little longer than the standard mother-son kiss.

Only then did he realize that she was naked. “MOTHER, you don’t have clothes on!”

“Well, I hope you have better observational skills that those,” she teased. “Yes. I was making love with one of other men in the house. We had a good fuck, so I’m very happy.”

Noah’s eyes shot to her pussy. Morgan tried not to laugh. She was all but forgotten.

Katie said, “Don’t worry. You don’t have to clean me up, but you should clean up Morgan otherwise she’ll drip all over the house. Jason cleaned me up before I came in here.”

“Jason?”

“Another person in the Residential MBA Program. He’s sweet. Older than you and your brother, and ex-military. He knows just the right places to strum a woman’s body. I’ll try his brother out tonight; he arrived yesterday.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.