MBA - Cover

MBA

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 11: Run-Up to Thanksgiving

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Run-Up to Thanksgiving - A special Residential MBA Program starts at Harbridge College, tailored for eleven graduate students. They quickly establish an enviable intimacy with each other that persists throughout the two-year program. This is their polyamorous story, including that of the lead faculty member and the others than join in. 27 Chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The sexts started shortly after Joe got back from his speech and workshop in Chicago. Reflecting back, he laughed. The first one arrived the Friday after. He was in class teaching and felt his phone vibrate in his pocket; he always turned off the alert sound to a call or text before he started a class.

Joe slipped the phone out of his pocket and peeked at the screen. A ‘selfie’ of two girls’ breasts filled the screen. He knew instantly the source. He’d toyed with, kissed, and made love to all four of them only a few days earlier. He’d study the photo and read the accompanying message later. The phone went back in his pocket, and he was instantly back in instructor mode challenging the class and one student who’d been asleep.

The sexts started arriving every other day after that. They also became more explicit, more detailed, and more pornographic – genitals, genitals with toys inserted, two different genitals rubbing together, genitals with eager tongue, genitals with cock inserted, genitals with cum seeping from within, and still more. Joe resisted sexting back. The last thing the world needed was another cock pic.

Marjorie laughed at the sexts, and openly wondered why she hadn’t thought of that. Less than a few hours later, Joe got a sext from his wife with the fingers of one of her hands toying with her clit. It was a selfie.

Fortunately, the other women in Colburn House didn’t feel the need to join in on the erotic photography sharing, although they all got a laugh out of the phenomenon. The guys rolled their eyes. At one of the evening discussion groups, several of the MBAs raised the issue of naughty photographs following you around for decades after the event thanks to the Internet.

Also, at one of the discussion groups, Joe allowed Katie to have some time to bring up the issue of how to bring her two adult sons into the Colburn House ethos, specifically meaning how to tell them she was fucking her classmates – both male and female, and enjoying every bit of the activity. There was some motivation in the group, since the girls wanted some time with either or both of Katie’s twins.

Katie started by asked Mark and Jason how they’d convinced their brothers – one older and one younger – to come for Thanksgiving and the hoped-for five-day orgy that would ensue.

Both young men laughed. Mark said, “All I had to do was show him pictures of you girls and tell him he could have his pick and he was sold. No big deal. He’s as horny as I am all the time, but probably better in the sack. Further, I know I can trust him to keep his yap shut; he’s not one to talk about his conquests or romantic situations.”

Jason was nodding. “My brother Jake just mustered out of the military after a few years in the Middle East as a Seal – that’s time without seeing any kind of female eye candy, let alone being able to enjoy it. I asked if he could keep secrets, and he assured me he could. I then told him about my life at Colburn House, and then asked if he’d like to partake over the Thanksgiving holiday. He’d already starting packing by the end of the call and he’d be on his way except I told him not to get here until the Tuesday before Turkey Day.”

Katie said, “That doesn’t sound like a mother announcing she’s sexually loose and inviting her sons to an orgy.” [More laughter]

Valentine said, “Maybe you separate the two pieces of information. First, you need to announce that you are living in a highly romantic and sexual environment here at Colburn House. The fact that it’s romantic might take the sting out of the news about it being sexual. Wait a day or two and then ask them if they’d want to participate while they’re here. Tell them the girls in the house saw their pictures and might want their company over the holiday.”

Katie took notes. Morgan asked, “Do they have girlfriends?”

Katie shrugged, “They didn’t when the semester started. I know they date, usually separately, but nothing serious. When they were younger, they’d double-date a lot; the girls liked it, and I suspect they switched around now and then.”

Megan said, “Send our pictures to them.”

“Already did that so they could see my house mates. Bikinis got their attention, I’m sure.”

Marjorie said, “I think you’re worried about burning bridges with your sons. I don’t think any of this would do that, so don’t treat them like children that you have to pussyfoot around. I think I’d just be blunt about your participation in the relationships here, and then ask them if they want ‘in’. I’d have them together on a FaceTime call so you can see them. If they go all bonkers on the call when you spring the facts on them, they would only detract from the weekend with us, so we probably wouldn’t want them anyway. Give them an out. After you tell them, they’ll get over their realization that mom is a sexual creature just the way they are.”

Katie said, “So, don’t soft pedal it to them?”

Marjorie shook her head as did several others.

“Joe, what do you think?”

Joe laughed, “This is beyond me and I don’t know the personalities involved at the other end of the phone line. I do know that Emma cooled down quickly after her discovery of us in flagrante delicto with all of you almost within minutes. She really wanted to be included. We went the adult-to-adult route, and that seemed to speed things along. This is something YOU want, and you need to communicate that to them, and then offer them access with whatever conditions you put on it. The deal is yours to make or break.”

Joe took a deep breath, “I just want to say something that you all might groan about. You know I think about Innovation all the time. We have established a very innovative housing environment here, and innovative relationships and behaviors with each other. You might trade on that term as part of the learning environment you’re in.”

Katie took more notes. The ideas from the group slowly stopped, leaving the ball squarely in her court. Katie thanked everyone for their ideas.

Marjorie quickly raised another topic – the actual Thanksgiving Day meals. Everyone in Colburn House had pledged to remain ‘on campus’. A few with relatives nearby needed to have visits to see them, but whoever left would be back and participating in the meal depending on time of day.

Marjorie said, “If we do the meal ourselves, there’ll be a lot of work with a turkey and whatever side dishes and trimmings we want. Hopefully, everyone could donate some time to it; or we could outsource the meal; I’m guessing for around $50 a head. If we did the meal buffet style, we’d probably even have leftovers. The last option is to find a restaurant serving that day and go out. Joe and I have done this, and it’s more like $70 per head that way, including tip, but we usually have wine with our meal.”

After some discussion, ‘Outsourcing’ was the preferred option. Some of the group had cases or term papers to complete over the holiday. They didn’t want the diversion of needing to spend hours to cook up a meal or side dish. Morgan said, “My priorities will be sex, sex, sex, the meal for sustenance, and then the term paper, and did I mention the sex? There’s no time in there for cooking.”

Morgan used to live nearby in her parents’ home. They were still there. She volunteered, “We have an extra Christmas tree that we could set up and decorate. It’s really fast to do. We’d just need to get it over her from my parents’ house; it won’t fit in my Bug.”

Katie quickly said, “We can use my SUV. It’ll hold an entire grocery store.”

Morgan said eagerly, “Let’s have it set up a couple of days before Thanksgiving. It makes it seem like so much more of a holiday that way. I love Christmas trees. They’re so festive, and they always lift my spirits.” Several others at the table nodded.

Jason said, “The first ever Residential MBA Program Christmas Tree.” He chuckled, and added, “The short-hand will be the RMBAPCT.” Several others groaned. He rolled his eyes and said, “Hey, I was in the military. EVERYTHING was an acronym.”

There was a rash of exams before Thanksgiving, mostly by professors that wanted the long weekend to have the time to grade them. Often their ‘final’ exam a few weeks later was little more than a quiz; so, the Thanksgiving tests were important in a few courses.

Joe expected there’d be a lot less sex in Colburn House because of the pressure for the pre-holiday exams. As it turned out the opposite was true. Each student sought stress relief and a periodic significant break from their studies. Sex was quickly found to be the ideal activity to achieve all of that, especially since it could be done indoors. Outside the cold New England weather had arrived and was to be avoided. Even the heated Jacuzzi was rarely used.

Thus, Joe found himself in greater demand than ever after returning from his Chicago trip. Since the other men in the House were also students, they were also cramming, and finding relief with the preponderance of women living there. Marjorie and Valentine, the two non-student women in Colburn House, also found themselves in demand more frequently.

Pre-dinner sex did more or less cease, giving way to study groups for various subjects the students were taking – things like finance, organization development, business statistics, operations management, business law, or information technology.

Starting an hour after dinner, Joe found himself in near constant demand the rest of the night. Morgan and Katie were constant nightly visitors. Having been out of college and study routines for so long, Katie carried the most anxiety of any of the MBA students. She’d show up with tears running down her cheek, sure that she was going to flunk out of the program. Joe would talk her off the ledge, pummel her mature body, tell her he loved her, slap her butt, and send her back to her studies.

Katie would no sooner disappear than Beth would show up. She’d taken to studying and walking around the house naked in the evenings, her pert breasts leading the way from her studio on the second-floor, downstairs to Joe and Marjorie’s apartment. She’d suck Joe back to hardness, enjoying the after-taste of the pussy he’d just been in, and then they’d copulate, often using a living room sofa or chair.

Ever sympathetic to the stress the men were under, Marjorie would welcome their advances for ‘quickies’, although she had a knack for getting exactly what she wanted out of the brief encounters. Often, she’d be entertaining in the bedroom, while Joe was using the living room, or vice versa.

The week before Thanksgiving week, things seemed to rise to a crescendo. The sex expanded into the afternoons. Since the real estate market was slowing down, Marjorie was home more, which fit into the men’s need for relaxing encounters even more. She also tried to make sure that each young man got a blowjob and a ration of dirty talk about an hour before any in-class exams.

The bubble of sexual excess ended Monday morning as Carlos got some royal treatment and went off to an exam in his Operations Management class. Marjorie went off to work, and Joe went off to grade some undergraduate tests from the week before. Everyone also knew that Jake Gardner, Jason’s younger brother would arrive late that afternoon.

Jake was twenty-seven, fit beyond belief, but walked with decided limp. He was still in PT from a practice night parachute jump that went wrong. He lived the life of a confirmed bachelor, and was one year older than his cohorts because he took a gap year between high school and college before joining the Navy. Like Jason, he was over six feet tall, maintained an athletic build, and had been serious enough about college to have a GPA of 3.84.

Jake traveled light, carrying only a duffle bag. He’d flown into Manchester and gotten a bus that dropped off passengers at a string of hotels along a circuitous route through the Boston suburbs. He’d Ubered to Colburn House from a nearby hotel. He knocked on the front door of the expansive house, not sure whether to enter or not. It looked residential but he knew it was a quasi-dormitory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.