Post-it

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Story: I understand they don't teach handwriting in schools these days. A lost art? What would the world be like if no one could read cursive?

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

As district sales manager, it was appropriate for me to take new-hires out to introduce them to the clients. Amanda Peters was so young, so unabashedly sexy, that I was fighting a hard-on half the morning. Her easygoing charm captivated me, and by lunchtime we were chatting like old friends—or father and daughter. The clients liked her, too. Several placed unexpectedly substantial orders.

We returned to the office after closing. “Do you mind if we go in?” Amanda asked. “I have to get a few things.”

At her desk, after switching her heels for running shoes, Amanda asked if it would be okay if she made a quick stop at the ladies’ room. “I’ll just wait for you here,” I said, sitting in her guest chair.

Amanda’s desk, unlike mine, was neat and tidy but, she’d only been with the firm a week—not much time for a mess. Then I noticed something on the floor. A Post-It note. I picked it up.

$100 if you suck my cock.

Just then Amanda returned. Blushing, I handed her the note. She glanced at it.

I didn’t know what to say. My blush deepened.

Smiling, Amanda knelt between my legs. “So I don’t get cum on my dress,” she said, baring her breasts. The phrase “I’m a happily married man” spun through my head, but before I could open my mouth, Amanda had me unzipped and in her mouth. She sucked me sweet and slow, and when she looked up at me with those adorable eyes, I came like a teenager. She swallowed, licked her lips, and gave my cock a lingering kiss before putting it away. “Nice penmanship, Mr. B,” she said.

Topless woman kneeling in front of a standing dressed man

About to admit it wasn’t mine, instead I reached for my wallet, praying I had the hundred.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.