Two in a Million - Cover

Two in a Million

Copyright© 2020 by alechunter

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story about three people and their journey into the world of BDSM, polygamy and love. Follow their lives as they overcome obstacles and the need to hide their true selves from the world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Belle Evans:

February, 2016

Before I tell you about our first date, let me bring you up to speed; for some reason Alex stopped talking to me a few years ago. I had recently learned that it was due to a tragedy he had experienced in school. Since then, we had each gone our own path, and started seeing other people. Every now and then, Alex and I would catch up on each other’s life. I had recently started dating some Dom from NYC, and told Alex about him frequently. He would advise me, guide me, and comfort me when my Dom and I would get into fights.

After my senior year in high school, I applied to several colleges throughout the country, and eventually decided to attend UCLA. Of course this upset my Dom greatly. Not only was I moving out of state, I was moving that much closer to my first Master - Alex. And my Dom knew it. After our final huge fight, I packed my bags, changed my flight, and moved almost two weeks earlier than planned. Thankfully the dorms had opened already, and I could start my year finally being able to breathe again.

A few hours after arriving I had written Alex, updating him about my current situation. He had been so kind, calling every couple of days to make sure I was doing well, encouraging me when studies got hard, and offering me a shoulder to cry on when I needed one.

One evening in late January I had expressed my loneliness to Alex. Though we were in the same state, we were both busy with our lives, and at least a couple of hours drive from each other. Never having met him, yet being so close to him for so many years, had started to wear on us both. That is why I was elated when he called one night demanding we finally meet. He would drive into town that very weekend, make all the arrangements, and call me when he would be ready for me. After we hung up, I felt my pussy dripping with excitement. The thought of finally meeting the man who had changed my life kept me distracted all week. I masturbated to the thought of him finally touching me, groping my breasts, teasing me until I would beg for mercy, would beg for him to finally, finally, fuck me...

Friday came. I had started to prepare myself early, dolling myself up for him. When he called later that day, I was ready.

“Hey Belle, ready for our date? Ready for me to finally show you around town, and welcome you here?”

I giggled. Only half a year delay! I thought to myself.

“Heck yes! Are you picking me up?”

“Yup, be ready at 19:00, ok?”

“Perfect” replied, grinning with excitement.

Alex Hunter:

Friday arrived, the day of my picnic with Belle. I planned on apologizing for not coming up to meet her sooner, and giving her a present. I know she had a boyfriend who was her Dom, and that things ended ugly, but would it really hurt if I bought her a collar? I don’t know if she has toys here or not. “Fuck it, I’m doing it” I said to myself. I finished getting ready and got into my car to pick her up, I had a secret place in mind I wanted to share with her. After arriving at her dorms, and picking her up, we were on our way.

“Hey Belle, long time no see” I decided to joke, to ease the silence in the car.

Belle laughed, relaxing her body language slightly. “I know right?” she grinned back at me.

“How’s everything?” I asked. “Life? Studies? Roommates?”

She started to explain and I got the full update on her life, the main thing that interested me was her boyfriend, I was sad to hear they had been together for years before breaking up, and he was the one that had popped her cherry, and that she really did love him. I started to beat myself up for ever stopping our relationship. That could have been me! “Stop it Alex, relax and concentrate on making her smile today!” I had to say to myself, mainly due to the fact that after seeing her after all those years, I understood I was in love with her, and wanted to be with her. Now I just needed to make sure that she would feel the same way...

We arrived at the spot, and we quickly laid out everything for the picnic. We ate, laughed, and everything went smoothly. When we were about to leave I looked at her and said “I know I’ve been a dick in the past, and have hurt you, but I want to be here for you, so know that you can always call me at any time, any day, even if it’s in the middle of the night! And also, I didn’t know if you had anything here, so I bought you this collar (the collar was light blue, a normal sized ring threaded through and a plastic clips that closed it) so you’ll have something to make you feel better when you feel out of touch with yourself.” She instantly tried it on, squealing with excitement and giving me a firm hug before checking herself out in the little mirror I brought her, damn she is stunning in that collar...

Belle started to inch closer and closer as we continued to talk, the collar still around her neck. Finally, she kissed me on the cheek, and thanked me again for her present. After talking for what felt like hours, we got everything ready, and started our drive back. She started singing and acting silly, so I tried my luck: “you continue like this girl and I’m going to pin you down to the hand rest for the rest of the ride”. She looked at me with a shy look in her eyes, and just continued. I had no choice, I grabbed her pony tail and pulled down until her head was on the hand rest in the middle, after a second of struggling she just calmed down with her head down while I was stroking her hair. The air around us disappeared, and tranquility took hold of us. We parked in front of her dorms, she got out of the car, and as we were saying goodbyes she ran back to me, gave me a passionate kiss on the lips and a stroke to my hard cock. “Goodnight teaser!” I said to her, “good night, sir” she replied. I started driving back home, a million thoughts racing through my mind, wondering what our future might hold.

April 2022

I just finished speaking my heart out, and asking the love of my life to marry me. Anna, Belle, and I were all in tears. I looked up and awaited her answer:

“Of course I’ll marry you Master, I love you now, since we first talked, and forever!” All three of us were weeping, we kissed each other in congratulations, when I kissed Belle one more time I whispered my plans in her ear. She giggled and nodded in agreement. We took a deep breath and turned towards Anna and got on our knees, her face was a delicious mix between surprise and happiness. Anna understood what was about to come:

I started: “ Anna, my love, I remember that day in university when I was bored and had a hard time focusing, and then an angel came into the class. The angel was in all of my classes and we hit it off. Every time we were together time seemed to pause, we were in our own world. The day I told you about Belle was the day I feared the most, I felt like I found another soulmate, I couldn’t think about a future without you. However, you surprised me, you loved the idea and you and Belle hit it off just as well if not better from the first moment you met.”

Belle continued me due to the fact that I was tearful and both of them couldn’t really understand me:” Anna, I remember the first day that Alex came back from the university. It was the first time I didn’t hear him ramble about the Roman era or ancient Egyptian pharaohs, he simply came back and talked about you and only you. As you already know, I told him to go for it and to bring you home to us. As he said, by the time we got to meeting up I was so nervous, and then I saw you, he already took my line! But you are an Angel, you’re an amazing person with so much beauty, both physical and mental, and I know we can’t legally get married but we have an offer, accept our hand and we’ll have a beautiful ceremony, something just for the close people who know and understand us”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.