Two in a Million - Cover

Two in a Million

Copyright© 2020 by alechunter

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about three people and their journey into the world of BDSM, polygamy and love. Follow their lives as they overcome obstacles and the need to hide their true selves from the world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Belle Evans:

April, 2022

I started my cleaning duties while daydreaming about the first time I spoke to the love of my life, Alex. He trained me as a young girl and taught me most of what I know now. But let’s put the past aside, for now I was attending to my morning cleaning duties as I was each day. I organized the bed, cleaned the kitchen, emptied the trash, and swept the floor after my owner would tell me to begin, and before I left for work.

My job was a long life dream of mine, to help others. I am a psychologist who specializes in abused and abandoned children. Not that it was always easy, but it was definitely rewarding. The reassuring part is when I get back home to my owner’s embrace, it cleanses me, and helps me cope with the tragedy I face each day.

Suddenly I heard a whistle, I knew what that meant, and I put down the broom and ran to my Master’s side. I found him in our play room. I immediately kneeled and took in the sight, my owner standing, shirtless, and his six-pack looking at me as he was holding a flogger. “Master, did I do something wrong?” is what I was trying to say with my face (I had my favorite ball gag blocking my voice). He just came to me and grabbed my collar and dragged me to the chair he uses for spanking. He sat down, and pulled me across his lap, his strong hands holding me down.

“Master, what did I do wrong?” I asked him after he removed the ball gag. “Nothing slave, I just want you to think about me today”. With that said I felt a sudden “Smack!”

“1” I replied, knowing my owner loves me to count when he spanks me.

“Smack”

“2” I said, I never know how he does it, but the man can slap me just the way I love it. A few times to make the place sting and get red but not too painful.

“Smack”

“3” came my now shaky voice.

“Smack”

“4” I replied, my voice was showing how horny I was. I could feel my owners cock harden beneath me.

Alex Hunter:

I knew my slave was horny, she just loved to be spanked. I looked at the clock “I have time” I thought to myself. “Up and over” I commanded my girl, she knew it meant to get up and bend over to let me fuck her. As she positioned herself bending on our massage table (I am a pampered Dom and I love massages), I quickly removed my pants and boxer to expose my rock hard cock. I took my place behind her, positioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy, I could feel how wet she was from the spanking. “Do you want my cock slut?” I asked her. “Yes please Master! Fuck me like you always do!” she cried back.

I didn’t want to let her beg anymore this morning, so with one thrust I pushed my member all the way into her. Her lips parted and a sweet moan escaped her lips. I grabbed her hair, pulled it back, and started fucking her faster and faster. Our moans were silenced by the sound of our bodies smacking together. I picked her up, flipped her, and while lifting her legs to my shoulder continued ramming into her, fucking her good. This time our moans were loader than the sound of slapping and fucking. “Master! I’m getting close!! May I please cum?” my sweet sexy slave asked me. “Not now little one, for now it’s just me”, she made the cutest pouty face you can make while being fucked. I laid down to let her ride my cock the way she loved. I quickly felt my orgasm approach. “Do you want me to cum, slut?” I asked her. “Yes please Master, cum inside your slave, fill me with your cum, I am yours and only yours!!” With that, my cock erupted, emptying itself into my girl’s pussy.

“Enjoy work today my love, I’ll come pick you up when you’re done.” I kissed her forehead, grinning with the knowledge that she would be aching for the orgasm I denied her all day long, and went ahead to get ready for work (I am an archeologist working in a research lab). I washed myself, got dressed and took the keys to my car. I knew I had a bit of a drive through traffic, so I allowed my memories to pass the time for me until I got to the office.

January 2012:

It’s been half a year since I found Belle, the most amazing sub. We have been talking online on and off for all those months (she lives in NYC and I in San Diego). I would start my day with giving her a task or two to follow, and then I would go to school. Life was good, I had a sub, and I was doing well at school. However, murphy laws always have to affect my life. One of my classmates was shot. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I was just 16 and had to deal with the fact that someone that had sat beside me since kindergarten was no longer there.

Of course my 16 year old mind wouldn’t confide in his sub, or express his feelings in a normal manner. I just shut down, I barely left my house, and I rarely talked to anyone including Belle (Yes, it’s called being a dick to just not talk to someone anymore). And my life continued as it had before from there.

August 2012:

It had been half a year since I stopped talking to Belle, I was focusing harder on my studies and on my current girlfriend, Sarah. Our relationship was quite vanilla. She didn’t like bdsm, and the one time we tried, she started crying. Needless to say we didn’t do anything bdsm related after that. I felt something wasn’t right, I felt something was missing, but couldn’t put my finger on it. Looking back it was obvious of course.

April 2022:

I arrived at work feeling like shit. My drive was horrible, remembering the day my classmate was shot, and then the idiotic thing I did of not talking to Belle anymore. As I entered my office a tear started running down my check. Anna (my assistant and slave) ran up to me and jumped into my arms. “Are you okay boss?” she asked after letting go of me.

“Yeah, just remembered a shitty time in life, I was a dick and an emotional robot” I replied.

“You’re talking about the year you shut off and everything?” Anna asked, while we started to walk to my office.

“Yeah, but let’s put that aside and focus on work love”. We were in the middle of translating some writing in a newly discovered Egyptian tomb (I specialize in the Egyptian and Roman eras). “Get me another coffee Anna” I said. “Yes boss”. After she replied she turned around and just froze at the door. She turned around to see me holding the remote, to the vibrator inside her. “Forgot about it huh?” I giggled as she was pressing her knees and thighs close together “Yessss sirrrr” she purred silently. I turned the vibrator off otherwise we wouldn’t get any work done today. Once she got back we sat on our desks, side by side, with a screen in front of us with the pictures of the newly discovered tomb and the writing it held. I would translate and dictate the transcript, and she would write it down. Every now and then we would get to a bdsm type sentence that would make us giggle “The Master of the house, sent his servant to the temple in Abydos to help prepare the feast”, “The Owner of the girl sent her on her way north to the king’s house”. To state the obvious, ancient Egyptians were my kind of people.

Anna Christy:

Hey everyone, I’m Anna Christy. You already heard a little about my looks and me, and I’ll explain later how I met Alex and Belle, but for now, Egyptian hieroglyphs and teasing at work.

We worked for hours, getting in the zone, my owner sitting next to me, his brain on fire! He translated the hieroglyphs so fast it started to get hard for me to keep up. It may have been his pace, or the fact that he periodically activated the vibrator inside of my pussy. Oh my god how I love having it inside me and giving him control over it!

“Bzzz” the vibrator started working and I started squirming in my chair. “Alex, if you want me to write what you say you have to stop, please, I can’t focus!” I pleaded to my owner next to me, he just looked at me and suddenly the vibrator was turned to full power, why did I think he would stop??? “Master, May I cum?” I whispered to him while trying not to go crazy and moan too loudly. He just turned to me, grabbed my neck and said “we’ll see. Tell me when you’re close”, I could feel him pressing on my neck, his other hand roaming my body, and all I could do was sit and shake and enjoy with the hope he will let me cum. “I’m close sir, please let me cum!! I’ve been a good girl sir! Please I’m so close” I pleaded with him. The vibrator stopped and I almost cried! My owner is cruel and loves teasing me, I was about to open my mouth to ask for him to let me cum when the vibrator came to life again on full power. His hand once again choking me. A minute passed and I was once again begging him to cum! “My dear Anna, you may cum when I get to zero”. Oh my god, he knows that’s the hardest thing for me to do.

“10” he started. Deep breath Anna, you can do it.

“9”

“8”

“7” I think I’m going to explode, 7 more seconds.

“6”

“5”

“4”

“3” oh my god oh my god I can’t hold it too much now.

“2”

“1” one more second oh my godddddddd

“0.8”

“0.5” oh my god I hate it when he does that!

“0” I finally let go, my whole body spasming into my orgasm. I started moaning only to find his hand covering my mouth and his finger put to his lips to signify “shhh”. My orgasm calmed down and I found myself sitting in my wet chair, panting and unable to focus. “God I love you, why can’t you marry me too?” I asked him.

Alex Hunter:

My beautiful Anna just had an amazing orgasm, but her question bothered me. I wanted to marry her, but legality does not stand with me on that issue. Still, I would hate to see her face shrouded in sadness all day.

“Anna, you know I love you right? I’ve loved you since the moment I first laid my eyes upon you. That class we took together in uni, where you struggled with the hieroglyphs. Your pouting and misunderstanding were what turned me on at first. Since then you’ve become like family to me, and I know Belle feels the same way. I wish I could marry you as well, but I prefer we not have a run in with the law. However, I do have a surprise for you! Let’s get the plan ready for Belle, and afterwards I’ll show you my surprise, is that ok my dear Anna?”

I saw a tear running down her cheek, I instantly hugged her so tight she probably didn’t breathe for a minute or two. “I love you too Alex” I heard her faintly say. We grabbed our stuff and headed to my car to get our plan rolling.

We started driving towards the place I had had my first date with Belle, what Anna didn’t remember was that this place was where she agreed to date me and become a part of the trio that is our family today. “This place looks so familiar sir, care to tell me? You know my memory isn’t good” she asked with hesitation in her voice. I giggled, and just shook my head no. The place was in a park in the middle of the city. I took Belle, and later Anna here because of the calmness and peace it exuberated for me, and hardly anyone knew about it, so it was extremely private. It looked like what I imagine the Garden of Eden would look like, a few fruit trees, green, natural grass, and a small, crystal clear pond that was somehow always at the perfect temperature.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.