Two in a Million - Cover

Two in a Million

Copyright© 2020 by alechunter

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about three people and their journey into the world of BDSM, polygamy and love. Follow their lives as they overcome obstacles and the need to hide their true selves from the world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

ALEX HUNTER:

APRIL, 2022:

I slowly opened my eyes, the sun coming in through my window woke me up. “Fuck my life” I said to myself. After reading my book I finally found the power to get out of bed and start my day. “Today is the day” I told myself while brushing my teeth. “Today is the day you ask her to marry you”, I already knew she’s going to say yes, I’ve known it since we started dating, sadly she wanted to wait. As I was washing my face I remembered the day things changed for me.

March 2011:

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Alex, happy birthday to you!!!!!” my whole family came into my room. I forgot today is my 15th birthday. But forget that, the real question going through my mind was “how do I get everyone out so I can masturbate after the dream I had”. After smiling and laughing a bit they finally left, and I was alone. I quickly got up, locked the door, and laid back in bed, trying to remember the dream I had:

“Hey you”, said a sexy voice. I turned around to see the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. She was not too high, and not too short, her waist was on the slim side, but not too much, black long hair running down and grazing her adorable ass. She had the most cute, sexy look, and last but not least, her boobs, the most amazing pair of D cup.

“I’ve been looking for you forever!” she said while walking towards me and giving me a big hug, and suddenly falling to her knees. “Are you ok? Why are you on your knees?” I asked (kind of naïve of me I know... ). “Of course sir, you said to always kneel in front of you after saying hello”. I noticed her position was springing my cock high, and making a tent of my pants. (Let me just make something clear, up until now I was considered a naïve young nerd. I hadn’t explored anything, nor kissed anyone, or done anything. I just started masturbating a few months ago).

“May I help you sir?” she asked with a coy smile while looking at my “tent”. “Yes you may slave” (where did that come from???). She slowly raised her hand, and caressed my now rock hard cock, she brought her sweet lips and started kissing my pants slowly going upwards, as she was pulling on my pants I heard a faint sound...

“Bzzzzzzzz” “Bzzzzzzzz”. I opened my eyes, cursing my life. After answering the phone and getting more singing and blessings for my birthday, I tried to get back to my dream, but sadly I couldn’t. My mind was racing “who was that, why did she call me sir and why did I call her slave??” I would have to check it out.

APRIL 2022:

I can’t believe it’s been 11 years since I discovered BDSM, so much in my life changed due to that. I got out of my room and headed to the kitchen to start my day. There they were, my two girls. Yes, I believe in polygamy, and so does my soon to be fiancé, which is one of the many reasons I love her.

My two girls:

Belle, the love of my life, 24 year old. Her hair was dark and long, almost getting to her amazing ass, her tits standing to attention in their full D cup glory. And the most cute and sexy smile.

Anna, my second love, 24 year old. She was a blond with medium length hair, her cute ass proportionate to her boobs (C cup), and her eyes were deep blue and just amazing.

They know how I want them to behave in the morning in my house. They were both kneeling, naked (I love seeing their body and having access). Belle was holding a cup of coffee made fresh for me. I took it and sat down on the couch to get up to speed with the current news. “Master, may I serve you in any way before I leave for work?” I heard a cute voice say, as I lowered my phone I noticed Anna kneeling between my legs. “Go grab yours and belle’s favorite toys, and then you may...”, before I could finish my sentence there was an adorable slave naked and collared running to the room that held all our toys.

She came back holding 2 toys (Anna preferred a small egg shaped vibrator that has a remote control, Belle preferred her ball gag). She kneeled in front and Belle joined her, as she started rubbing my cock, I took the toys and before letting Belle have hers I took the vibrator and just positioned outside of her mouth. Belle knew what that meant, she started licking and sucking the vibrator to make sure it’s wet and ready for her sister-slave. Meanwhile Anna has already taken all of my cock inside her, and started deep-throating me.

I took the vibrator from Belle and gave her the ball gag she loved, (I might have teased her a bit by holding it near her lips without letting her bite down). I felt my sweet slave bobbing her mouth up and down on my cock, I stood and starting fucking her face. A few minutes later I felt my orgasm approaching. “Get ready slut, it’s coming, and you know I hate it when you waste any”. The second I finished my sentence, my cock erupted, shooting ropes of cum into her mouth. She immediately swallowed and bent over for her toy. “That’s my girl” I said, while rubbing the toy she loved around the edges of her pussy, after a bit of teasing I pushed it all the way in and sat back down. “Thank you so much master!” she said after kissing my cheek. Afterwards she went to get ready for work.

I looked at Belle, kneeling by my side with her favorite ball gag. We looked each other in the eyes (rather deeper into the soul) for a minute or two. After finishing my coffee I gave it to Belle. “Take care of this, and start your cleaning duties”. She nodded, and got up to start her duties. Meanwhile Anna had already left for work (she was my assistant in the archeology research lab), what Belle didn’t know was that Anna got a day off (the power of being the boss) and was helping me arrange my proposal to Belle, my soulmate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.