Sarah's Storie's - First Time Dogging - Cover

Sarah's Storie's - First Time Dogging

by TedsTales

Copyright© 2020 by TedsTales

Erotica Sex Story: This tells the story of the first time I gave in to my husbands desire to let other men join our fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Hi, I’m Sarah, married to Ted who has posted several Tales of our exploits, with my permission of course, however with me having lots of time on my hands, due to the current situation, I thought I would start telling a few of my own and compile a “Sarah’s Stories” series. Obviously these will be written with Ted’s permission and a little help. Enjoy!!x

Ted and I didn’t meet until we were both in our late thirties so we had both gone through the sexual experimentation thing and although I hadn’t had a lot of lovers, being faithfully married for some 16 years before I met Ted, I’d had enough to know what your average cock looked like and how much spunk men generally shot, I’d certainly never had a problem swallowing a mans load before.

Ted and I enjoyed an adventurous sex life and he had talked about involving others which I was against so he had to make do with our frequent bouts of exhibitionism. We loved fucking outdoors and both got a real turn on the first time we got caught which led on to us actually having sex when we knew we were being observed.

Although he accepted it I knew Ted wasn’t happy at the fact I wouldn’t allow others to join in with our sexual fun however I wasn’t aware he did plenty of research on places where such fun could be had on the off chance I would ever change my mind.

We used to love our mini breaks and these were always a chance for exhibitionist fun and it was after one of these breaks we were making the long drive home, still talking about the fun we’d had in grounds of our country hotel when we let another couple watch us as Ted fucked me bent over a low hanging tree branch. We were both still turned on by the event and it was no surprise when Ted pulled over into a large lay-by which had a little copse next to it.

Although there were a couple of cars parked there we couldn’t see anyone sitting in them so I didn’t mind when Ted unzipped his pants to show me just how turned on he was and asked me to suck him off. As I was busy sucking his nice hard cock I heard a car go past and then another which kind of made me nervous as although I didn’t mind being watched I didn’t like the thought of someone standing next to our car watching us so I told Ted I’d be happy to finish him off but in the copse.

So quick as a flash he zipped up and got out of the car and we trotted off into the trees to find a suitable spot. Incredible Ted seemed to know his way around the little network of paths and we came to a very small clearing. I was kind of surprised to see a chair in the middle and several bits of tissue laying around. “Obviously a few other people have had the same idea.” Ted said before he began kissing me.

As we kissed Ted began to undo my blouse and play with my tits before he asked me to take off my bra. I wasn’t about to get naked so took it off via the sleeve of my blouse. Ted took it from me and stuck it in the back pocket of his jeans before unzipping once again and playing with my tits whilst I stroked his cock back to hardness then sat on the chair so I could give his cock a nice sucking.

As I sucked his cock Ted told me to close my eyes so he could pretend someone was watching us and tell me what they were doing. After a couple of minutes he began by telling me there were two guys watching us both playing with their cocks. He told me one of them had a massive cock and balls. I sucked harder and faster feeling aroused at the thought I was being watched. Ted asked me if I would love a bigger audience and I briefly stopped sucking him to tell him I didn’t care how many guys watched.

Ted told me that one of the guys heard us and he had gone off giving Ted a thumb’s up sign and Ted thought he meant he was going to get more guys to come and watch. I could feel my nipples tingling with arousal and I began to squeeze my tits and roll my nipples between my fingers and thumbs encouraged by Ted to pull on them harder. After a few more minutes Ted told me that the guy who had left was back and he had another 2 guys with him. I ran a hand down to my pussy and rubbed at it through, my now moist, panties and told Ted I wanted him to fuck me. He told me one of the guys who had just arrived was a black guy and his cock was huge and he asked me if I wanted to open my eyes and look at it. I had never seen a black cock back then and I purred with excitement saying that I would love to. Ted told me to hold out a hand so I could feel it first and I played along with the fantasy wondering what he was going to wrap my hand around, if anything, to simulate a cock.

Seconds later a hand took mine and folded my fingers around a warm, throbbing, thick veiny shaft and I opened my eyes then gasped with surprise as I saw a young black guy staring down at me with a big smile before I looked at my hand and saw it was wrapped around his cock which was a huge thick shaft about 9 inches long topped off with a big purple head. In my head I was horrified that I had hold of another man’s cock but my natural instinct just made me start stroking it

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.