Greeter - Cover

Greeter

by Daisy Desiree

Copyright© 2020 by Daisy Desiree

Erotica Sex Story: Yes! I interview, get hired, go through orientation, and finally work as a greeter for Easemart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   .

I’m so excited! I get a call only two days after I submit my application to Easemart to be a greeter. Easemart is looking for seasonal workers and since I’ve been applying to so many jobs and not getting hired this is fantastic. This is my first choice anyway. I’m so glad the other applications didn’t work out.

Being a greeter at an Easemart store is like the best job in the world for an 18-year old trying to start her work life and make some spending money. Maybe, maybe, maybe, they will keep me on after the season is over because I’m a good worker and they like me? I hope, I hope, I hope! Tomorrow is my interview.


I show up a few minutes before 1 PM. I say to the girl at the customer service counter, “I have an interview today.”

“With who?”

“I’m not sure. Kim? Tim?”

“As a greeter?”

“Yes.”

She says into her walkie, “Jim, your one o’clock interview is here. He’ll be right with you.”

I stand around for about five minutes. I watch the greeters happily welcoming customers to Easemart.

A man in his late forties appears. His name tag says “Jim.” We exchange pleasantries.

“Let’s go to my office.”

It’s a small office. There are two chairs in front of his desk facing each other.

“Have a seat.” He closes the door.

I sit in the other chair.

“I’m Jim and I’ll be your manager. Since it’s the holidays I’m in big need of hiring another greeter.”

“I really want to work for Easemart as a greeter.”

“Great! Take your clothes off.”

I undress while Jim goes to his desk and looks through papers. When I’m nude and sit back down, Jim grabs a clipboard and sits.

He looks at the paper and verifies my name.

“There’s a couple of requirements I need to check before you can be hired. You’re at least 18?”

“Yes, I’m 18 now.”

“Perfect.” He checks something on the paper. “Now open your lips.”

I open my mouth wide. He looks at me confused.

“What are you doing?”

“I thought you asked me to open my lips.”

“Not those lips. Those lips.” He points at my pussy.

Oh, duh! Right. Silly me. Of course. I use my fingers to spread and hold them open.

“That’s a hymen!” he exclaims. “You’re a virgin! How old are you?”

“18”

“You’ve never had sex?”

“No.”

“You can’t be a virgin and be a greeter. Go have your boyfriend do you then call and I’ll hire you. We can’t hire virgins.”

“I don’t want to be a virgin. That’s why I want to be a greeter.”

“You have a greeter body but no virgins. It’s corporate rules.”

“I don’t have a boyfriend and I really want the job.” Despair creeps in my voice.

“I really do need another greeter during the holidays. Just hang out and I’ll go check on what I can do.”

He leaves. I sit in the nude waiting for Jim to come back and hoping that he can make an exception so I can work at Easemart.

It’s ten minutes before Jim returns.

“Ok, it looks like we can work something out. Can you return at 5:30 this evening?”

“Yes,” I say feeling hopeful.

“Great!” he replies. “I talked to my store manager and she says that there are corporate procedures for this situation but no one needs to use them anymore because it’s so rare to be a virgin when you’re 18.”

“I’m sorry,” I say sadly. “It just never happened.’

‘It’s no big deal and like I said I really need the extra girl during the holiday season. Return at 5:30 and we’ll take care of that virginity problem so I can hire you on as a greeter. Sound good?”

“Yes!” I say excitedly.

“Excellent! Get dressed and I’ll see you then!”

I stand and extend my hand. “Thank you.”

We shake.

“I have some things to take care of. You can let yourself out.”


I arrive five minutes early and have customer service call for Jim. He shows up five minutes late.

“Sorry to keep you waiting. Let’s go to my office.”

Back in the familiar room, he has me take a seat again.

“I found this form. It’s hardly needed anymore. We haven’t used it at this store in almost 20 years. Read it and write your name and sign it. It’s basically a consent form.”

I read form EM-VIRG-003.

I (name of greeter) understand that this interaction is for the sole purpose of taking my virginity. This interaction is my willful choice as part of the requirements of the greeter position for employment at Easemart. I understand that the male Easemart employee will not stop at penetration and the breaking of my hymen but in full fairness will continue to have his penis inside me until he ejaculates. I understand that initial entry may be painful and there may be blood. I accept this possibility. (initials)

Signed James Meadows Dated: xx/xx/xxxx

Signed employee name Dated: xx/xx/xxxx

I don’t see any issues. This is what I want. I write my name, initial, sign, and date.

“Great! Now that we’ve taken care of the legal requirements. Let’s do it.”

He takes off his shirt so I undress also. I soon see his big, exciting cock.

“Why don’t you lean over my desk?” he suggests.

“Can I see you do it?””

He thinks a moment. “Since this is a taking of your virginity and not a welcoming, I don’t see why not.”

He pushes items to the sides of the desk.

“Sit on up.” he says.

I back up to his desk and hop on.

“Lie back.”

I can only go so far back. I have to hold myself up by my elbows.

He opens my legs and steps forward. I have a perfect view of my pussy. I see the head of his cock go between my lips.

My pussy lips. Not my mouth lips.

“Ready?” he says.

“Yes.” I can’t help but smile. I’ve been ready for this moment for a long time and it’s finally happening.

He pushes forward and I feel a sharp pain that causes me to let out a quick cry but as I see his cock disappear inside me, the sensations of it filling me and rubbing my insides takes over. I have a cock inside me.

“You have a nice tight pussy.”

“Thank you. I like the feel of your cock in my pussy.”

“That’s good. I’m going to fuck you now.”

“Ok.”

I watch his cock appear and disappear from my pussy. It never comes all the way out except for the one time but he slips it right back in me. It looks so wet now. I wish losing my virginity had worked out for me when I was in high school but now that it’s happened, it’s better than I even imagined and I have a strong imagination. I’m glad Jim from Easemart is the one who took my virginity.

He’s groaning more and then he says, “I’m gonna cum!”

This is it. It’s about to happen. My pussy is going to have cum inside it for the first time. I concentrate on my sensations while I keep my eyes on the fascinating view of his cock moving in and out of my pussy.

He groans deeply and then I feel it. The throbbing of his cock. The shooting of cum into me. It feels so warm! What an amazing feeling! Now I have a new experience. A cock softening and shrinking and slipping out of me.

“That’s it,” he gasps.

“Thank you.”

“You’re hired. Show up at eight tomorrow morning for orientation. No, make that ten. I need time to talk to HR and get all your paperwork ready so you can get paid. Obviously, you want to get paid.”

I laugh.

He looks around. “Um ... sorry I don’t have anything for you to clean up your pussy.”

“That’s ok. I want to keep it on me.”

“Oh, ok. Just make sure your pussy is fresh tomorrow. It’s only orientation but you need to demonstrate you understand the responsibilities of a greeter. Oh, you get paid for orientation too.”

“I will,” I promise.

I’ll shower in the morning but right now I want the smell on me and the feel of his cum though I can feel it drying on me already.

“See you tomorrow. Welcome to the Easemart team. If things go well for you, I might even keep you beyond being a seasonal worker but no promises.”

I shake his outstretched hand.

I dress and leave. I’m so excited. I’m an Easemart greeter!


Maggie, who works in HR, greets me and leads me to a small conference room for orientation. After I undress and sit down in front of a padded table, she goes over some of the basic rules.

I will get a break every two hours. I must take a mandatory lunch break after 4 hours for any shift I have over 5 hours. I need to make sure I clock out for lunch so the store doesn’t violate state regulations. If I forget to clock out too often then I may be fired since the store isn’t in compliance with the state.

I fill out the payroll forms and I want as much money in my paycheck now. I don’t have direct deposit so I’ll pick up my check every two weeks.

Maggie says, “I’ll start the video. I’ll be back when it’s over.”

I’m left alone in the conference room.

The video plays. The Easemart logo displays then it says “Easemart greeter training”.

A nude woman appears on the screen. She’s probably in her early 20s.

She says, “Being an Easemart greeter is an important responsibility. As a greeter, we want our customers to feel welcomed. Did you know that Easemart attracts more male customers than other stores like Walmart and Target? It all starts with you. You are the first Easemart employee a customer sees, so it is your job to make him feel welcomed.

There’s a video cut and another nude woman says, “Welcome to Easemart!”

The video returns to the original woman. “It’s important to have a welcoming appearance. A freshly showered body is mandatory before arriving to work. Have all unpleasant hair removed by performing a clean shave at a minimum every other day. Make sure your shampooed hair is styled attractively.”

“When you arrive at work, go to the greeter’s locker room and undress, placing your clothes and personal belongings like your purse and cellphone in a locker. No one but you will have access to your locker. If you forget the combination you set then see someone from management for assistance. Also there are security cameras to ensure your belongings are there at the end of your shift. Easemart does not have a problem with theft but sometimes there are people who live in an irresponsible manner.”

“If you have any questions, this would be a good time to ask them. Please pause the video.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.