Ch 16.5 - Abby, Fun in Flagstaff - Cover

Ch 16.5 - Abby, Fun in Flagstaff

by Emmeran

Copyright© 2020 by Emmeran

Erotica Sex Story: That night in Flagstaff. A pickup at a Whiskey Bar and the ensuing fun and erotic romp. Graphic sexual content. (To have better context around this story you might want to read Chapter 16 of a Ten Pound Bag)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow   .

Read Chapter 16 of “A Ten Pound Bag” if you want this story in greater context.

******We laughed while we made love*****

We left the pub shortly before midnight. We were both surprisingly sober by comparison to your usual Pub pickup, just past tipsy but not yet drunk; can’t drive but still charming I think is what the drunk-o-meter would say. We weaved our way out through the patrons of this downtown drinking hole, which was surprisingly packed for a weekday night in Flagstaff Arizona.

People spoke to her two or three times on the way out, she merely gave them a little wave, smiled and followed me to the door. Followed me to the street outside, which led to my hotel room. To the place we wanted to go. Together.

The warm spring night seemed to urge us on. The smell of new blossoms was on the breeze and the very atmosphere was an aphrodisiac.

She was celebrating a promotion and bonus; I was celebrating my first night of true relaxation in months. I was in the middle of a long business trip and she knew that; she just wanted to have a good time and celebrate and I knew that. We each knew each other’s intentions and we both were aware of and happy with what this was.

At the first street corner I pushed her gently up against the light post and kissed her firmly, she responded with that delightful urgency that heightened passions. Our first kiss, back in the bar had been that tentative question; this kiss held the promise of many things more. I fondled her briefly and she moaned audibly into my mouth then our light changed and we crossed the street arm in arm heading for my hotel.

We came upon a liquor store along our way, it didn’t take much of a discussion for us to make our way inside. It was a high-end store, befitting its location downtown and surrounded by expensive apartments and hotels. She chose a good wine; I grabbed a decent bourbon and a pack of cigarettes. On the way to the counter, we noticed a freezer full of surprisingly high-quality ice cream. A flavor discussion commenced but I won out in the end because, in the immortal words of Barenaked Ladies, “vanilla is the finest of the flavors”.

We kissed passionately again on the stoop as we left the store. That kiss lasted awhile. Somebody said excuse me please so we ran away giggling like school children.

Never looking back and not looking forward, simply looking at now.

We tried to put on our straight faces and walk through the hotel lobby, we almost made it before we started giggling again. The elevator was thankfully empty but the ride seemed too short and we had to break off yet another hungry kiss.

Yet again an urgent and energetic kiss that lasted until we need to break apart and breathe.

“Wait”, I said “ice cream!”

“Yeessss,” she crooned in mock and yet true desire.

“Damn, no spoons!”

“Fuck!” she replied in a cute pouty voice.

I thought for a moment.

“Stealth Mission time!”

“Stealth Mission?” She looked perplexed.

I kissed her quickly and said, “Come with me, but be verwy, verwy quiet. We’re hunting ice cream spoons.”

Giggles erupted again from both of but I shushed her after a moment.

We left the room and took the elevator down to the “Service Floor”. The hallway was empty. We crept along the hallway like two spy kids in a bad spy kids movie, struggling to keep from giggling at every moment.

There was a stainless still double door ahead and we flattened ourselves against the wall on each side of it. Except she didn’t flatten all that well, with her back flat up against the wall her breasts stood out proudly. I stood entranced.

She shook them a little and broke my trance. I pointed to the windows in doors and we both peeked through, it was the kitchen and there was no one to be seen. Employing our advanced training and mirth we slipped through the doors at a crouch, still employing spy kid mode.

The lights were dim in this portion and I saw what my teenaged bus-boy self of old recognized as a dishwashing area off to our left. There directly next to it were large wire racks of clean dishes and utensils. We crept over and located bowls and spoons, we absconded with two of each. I also absconded another tasty kiss.

Back in the hallway to the elevator we strolled along whistling nonchalantly fooling everybody who wasn’t there. Once again we erupted in laughter, my laughter was slowing until I looked at her and she wiggled her breasts again. Now I was almost on my knees laughing and my sides hurt.

Somehow we made it back to my room and yet again fell into a passionate laughing kiss. Both of our shirts were gone and her skirt was in a puddle before I pulled myself together and smacked on that sweet ass with a spoon.

“Ice cream first”, I said.

She gave me an impish frown yet conceded with a smile.

She scooped ice cream into our illicit bowls while I poured our drinks, her fine wine and my tasty bourbon.

We started on the ice cream, it was tasty.

I remembered the cheese and fruit tray I had ordered from room service on arrival, it had strawberries and chocolate.

“Wait”, I said, “we’ve got more.”

Abby burst out with “Bathroom!” and was gone like a flash.

I retrieved the cheese tray and placed it next to me on the couch, our ice creams were sitting on the other side of me.

Abby returned with a mischievous smile and no pants, her satiny shirt hung down and covered the delectable bits but those lovely legs were on full display. She didn’t even pause and simply climbed on my lap straddling me.

She kissed me and said, “I saw your shower”, in a very sultry voice. “Wanna get cleaned up together?”

I stuffed a strawberry mostly into her mouth and said, “You’re gonna need it soon”. Red strawberry stains were now on her face.

She ate the strawberry while smearing a spoonful of ice cream somewhere near my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.