Our Journey to Swinging - Cover

Our Journey to Swinging

Copyright© 2020 by TedsTales

Chapter 3: Taking Black Cock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Taking Black Cock - This is only a short story but told in three chapters because of the different events that made up our journey into the world of swinging from a world of white monogamy to taking black cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Sarah and I lay in bed, after a bout of morning sex, talking about last night’s events. She asked me if I had loved watching her sucking on Neil’s big black cock and I told her it had been amazing. “I had such a hard on I could have fucked you as you were sucking him” I said.

“Really? You should have I would have loved that, my pussy was so wet.” she replied.

I got out of bed to make coffee and as I stood waiting for it to brew I smiled as thoughts of getting Neil back again to make what I had just told her a reality. Sarah saw me smiling and asked me what I was thinking about so I just came out with it. “Shall we ask him back this evening?” I asked her.

Sarah looked at me and after a thoughtful pause said “Sure, why not. Hopefully I will be able to swallow his whole load this time. How’s the coffee coming along?”

I wasn’t sure wether to be happy or sad at the fact she seemed very blasé about sucking on another mans cock, however I had suggested it so I must have been equally as keen as her and part of me wondered where it would all end up.

So after coffee I told Sarah I was going for a walk before breakfast and she told me she didn’t really want breakfast so I told her I’d just stop at the coffee stand and get some bagels then we could eat them on the terrace. I left the room and made a beeline straight for the pool, hoping to catch Neil, before it got busy down there, and ask him about coming back.

Neil was all smiles and asked how Sarah was so I told him she was OK but she was feeling a bit embarrassed as she had never sucked another mans cock, I lied, and she had never given a blow job where she couldn’t swallow the cum. He told me to tell her not to worry about it as he had really enjoyed the whole experience. He also said he would say nothing to her about the event so she needn’t worry.

I thanked him for that and told him that she had enjoyed it so much especially his size that we both wanted him to come back later today so she could suck him off again and not waste his tasty cum this time. Neil laughed and told me he would love to but he had to go and see his mother that evening and suggested another day. Seeing my disappointment he quickly said “I have another option though.”

I asked him what it was and he told me that his friend Ken who also worked at the pool loved to please tourist ladies and his cock was even bigger. I couldn’t imagine a bigger cock than Neil’s but was intrigued and asked him if I could meet Ken. “Sure man.” he said and asked me to follow him.

We went into a large store building near the pool area and there was Ken busy loading parasols, presumably for use on the beach, into a cart. Neil spoke to him quickly and told him who I was and minutes later I left them chatting with it all set up for Ken to come over at 6PM that evening. I stopped off and got the bagels and headed back to the room.

Sarah was already out on the terrace and there was fresh coffee in the pot so I filled two cups and joined her. I told her I had seen Neil and he told me he’d had fun. I then told her that he was busy this evening so suggested another night. Sarah looked disappointed but understood then asked me if I was going to arrange it. “Of course baby.” I said. Seeing her disappointment I decided not to tell her about Ken and surprise her when he arrived.

A short time later we went down to the pool and sure enough Neil had our beds ready, like he was expecting us. I quickly told Neil that Sarah was disappointed he couldn’t come over but she was keen to arrange another evening. I also told him I hadn’t mentioned Ken coming over later and asked either of them mentioned it. He brought us some fresh drinks and sat on Sarah’s sun lounger next to her and told her she was looking very nice and he was looking forward to their next meeting.

After chilling at the pool for a while we went for a late lunch and I told Sarah I fancied a night on the terrace with a bit of room service so we didn’t have to dress for dinner, it was the norm for us to have a couple of nights like that. I told her I would get Neil to top our fridge right up with bubbly so we’d be set.

We went back to our room about 4.30. I asked Sarah if she fancied a warm bath with oil as she’d had 5 days in the sun. “Oooh, lovely” she said, so I set it up for her and got a bottle of bubbly on the side, and discussed food order with her.

She said, “whatever you like, just make sure we don’t run out of this” and took a big gulp of fizz.

“Don’t worry” I said, “Plenty to drink tonight” we bathed and finished the bottle, mostly her. I said “here lay on the bed and I’ll massage some cream in for you. I rubbed the cream gently into her back, legs and buttocks and even gave her pussy a little tickle.

Sarah got up on her knees, downed half a glass of fizz and lay down on her back and said, “front now please, particularly my boobs, they haven’t seen this much sun for a while. As I massaged her she sighed a couple of times, especially when I gave her pussy lips a little rub.

I said’ “your’e feeling horny thinking about Neil’s big cock aren’t you?”

She smiled and said “shut up and get rubbing” I looked at the clock, it was 17.45.

I carried on massaging her and went to town on her boobs and gave her pussy a bit of a tickle and then went down on her, she was already dripping wet. I looked across at the clock, 17.58.

She said, “You just planned to seduce me tonight didn’t you?”

Before I answered. there was a knock at the door. She asked me what time I’d ordered the food for and I told her not until later on but it might be concierge or housekeeping, she sat up and put a towel around her and sat on the edge bed and picked up her drink. I answered the door, it was Ken.

I shouted to Sarah, “Its the concierge service with a Special cocktail they are trying out, close your eyes because it looks quite a spectacle” I got Ken to follow me in and looked around the corner to the bed, she was sitting on it with her eyes closed. I whispered to ken to strip and walk over and stand in front of her. I walked across to the bed and knelt down, when I turned around Ken was there about a foot away from Sarah, his cock hanging there, jesus I thought, it was as almost as big as Neil’s flaccid and his balls were massive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.