Our Journey to Swinging - Cover

Our Journey to Swinging

Copyright© 2020 by TedsTales

Chapter 2: Finding Black cock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Finding Black cock - This is only a short story but told in three chapters because of the different events that made up our journey into the world of swinging from a world of white monogamy to taking black cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

A couple of months had passed since my wife Sarah had unexpectedly sucked off a guy with a big cock in a lay-by and as per her request it hadn’t been spoken off. However I had thought of it on more than one occasion and overtime I relived seeing my wife’s mouth locked onto a big thick throbbing cock my own cock got hard at the thought. Needless to say I was more than intrigued, hopeful even that I could get her to repeat the event.

We were enjoying a holiday Jamaica and 3 days in we had and found “our spot” by the pool with the right amount of shade for me and Sun for Sarah and the pool guys and beach butlers had gotten to know us and what time we sauntered down, so towels all sorted, as was a glass of fizz for Sarah and a nice cold beer for me.

I have to say, having a wife with gingery blonde hair, a more than an ample set of breasts (38D) who was happy to prance around in bikinis which were purchased when she was a 36C and a flirty chatty personality always worked wonders in terms of getting well looked after on holidays particularly in countries where blonde women were rare.

One of the guys, Neil, strange name for a Jamaican but there you go, had certainly taken a bit of a shine to my Sarah. Every time she needed her sun bed moved he seemed to be there and I noticed on more than one occasion an “accidental” brush against her skin with his hand when she was laying back down and he adjusted her towel and the little tap on the shoulder as he said “No problem let me know if you need anything else.”

I almost said at one point “Can you splash some sun cream on her to save me getting up?” But thought better of it.

Later in the day we were chilling on the terrace, of our ground floor room, having a sundowner and Sarah said “Come on then, top me up” When i was on my way back out with the drinks she said, “ Oh can you bring me a sarong its just starting to feel cool around my shoulders”

I shouted back at her “Jesus what do you think my name is Neil?” I put her drink down and said, “Would madame like me to put her sarong around her shoulders?”

She said “Oh yes, that would be lovely”

So i put it around her shoulders and said “oh yes you do feel a bit cool, here” and started to rub her shoulders and asking her is this ok and anything else madam, just call me my name is Neil.” we both started laughing.

She said, “Stop taking the piss, he is a nice lad.”

We went for dinner and in the bar afterwards saw Neil, he came up and chatted to us although he stood by Sarah’s side and seemed to be doing his best to look down her dress whilst telling her she looked very nice and that he liked her dress, before he touched her shoulder and said, “the colour shows off your suntan.” Then off he went with a “see you tomorrow I hope.”

I looked at Sarah and could tell she had enjoyed his attentions and said “So how nice a lad do you think Neil is?”

She said “How do you mean?”

We had both had a fair amount to drink so I thought I would risk bringing up the episode in the lay by a couple of months ago and to my surprise Sarah didn’t try to cut me off and asked me what was on my mind. I basically confessed that I had enjoyed watching her sucking another guy off and would quite like her to do it again. “So would you do it again with the right guy?”

She smiled, and said “get me another drink!” before sitting me down and confessing that she had also enjoyed it and admitted she had masturbated whilst thinking about it on a couple of occasions but had never really given any thought to a replay. We retired to our room and talked about it a little more before we had wonderful night of sex.

The following morning I knew I had to act whilst the iron was hot so decided I needed to see if I could get Neil onside. although I suspected it wouldn’t be a challenge. We had the usual day and on one occasion when Neil asked if there was anything else we needed I said “Yes one of the sun loungers on our terrace has a loose back rest, so can you pop round and fix it?”

He said “OK sure, you want to go now?” When I told him that would be perfect he told me he would just get his tool box and meet me at the room in a few minutes.

Sarah looked at me and said “There isn’t anything wrong with our sun bed, what are you up to?”

I said, “Well last night when I asked you would suck another guy off, you didn’t say no. I can always put him off” Sarah just looked at me and asked me to order her another drink on my way past the bar.

I got back to our terrace a few minutes later and Neil was already there looking at the sun loungers and he told me he couldn’t work out which one was faulty. I quickly told him that they were both fine I just wanted to have a private chat with him so had made up a reason for him to leave the bar area. He gave me a very puzzled look and asked if he had done something to upset either Sarah or myself and I put his mind at ease.

I asked him what he thought about Sarah and he told me he thought she was a very nice lady, so I asked him if he thought she was sexy. He smiled and looked a little embarrassed but nodded and told me he did and that she had very nice curves. Pretty much sure he was taking the bait I went all in and told him that she had a fantasy that I hoped he could help with.

He again looked puzzled, although I got the feeling he’d had similar conversations with husbands of mature wives, so I told him she wanted to suck on a black guys cock but it had to be a big one. He smiled again and told me he had never had any complaints about the size of his cock before adding that he would love to help.

So I asked him what time he finished work and he told me he usually finished at 4PM most days. I explained that it had to be done seductively as Sarah had never done anything like this before. then told him that at the end of the day she liked to have a nice shower and then spend ages applying after sun lotion, getting me to do her back. So I suggested that if he came around he could do that and take things from there and if Sarah decided to do anything it was up to her.

He was all for it and so I arranged for him to come over a little after 4PM that afternoon then we both walked back to the pool where Sarah asked me if everything had been sorted. “Oh yes!” I said smiling before Neil appeared with fresh drinks for us. We want for lunch about 1.30PM and I told Sarah I quite fancied a long lunch and chilling out on our terrace after. She agreed and I told the pool guys we wouldn’t be back that afternoon.

I made sure lunch was both drawn out and quite boozy as I wanted Sarah nicely relaxed before springing the planned surprise on her. We got back to the room about 3PM and after a quick drink I went into the room and ran a bath with plenty of bubbles then invited her to join me in it with a glass of fizz. As we relaxed in the tub I finally sprang my surprise on her.

I told her that I had asked Neil if he found her sexy and he’d told me he did so I had invited him around later so he could help her put her after sun lotion on and then explained to him that anything else which may happen was entirely down to her. Sarah looked at me and said, “Well if you expect me ti suck his cock, which is all I might do, you’d best top me up with another glass of fizz.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.