Our Journey to Swinging - Cover

Our Journey to Swinging

Copyright© 2020 by TedsTales

Chapter 1: A Reluctant Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Reluctant Beginning - This is only a short story but told in three chapters because of the different events that made up our journey into the world of swinging from a world of white monogamy to taking black cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

My wife Sarah and I didn’t meet until we were in our late thirties and it was fair to say, certainly in my case, that we had gotten our days of sexual experimentation well out of the way and both had a clear idea of what we liked and didn’t, which we kind of thrashed out in the very early stages of our relationship.

High among our likes was oral sex, both ways and even today this is still the best, and my favourite, way of bringing Sarah to orgasm, in turn Sarah probably gives the best blow job I have ever experienced, maybe all those years in a brass band did something to enhance her ability.

Very clearly off the agenda was anal sex. Sarah had tried it once and swore she would never go there again, which suited me fine as I’d had a girlfriend many years before who loved it and, whilst I indulged her, I have to say I didn’t care for it much.

It also became clear that Sarah was very into the sensual side of sex so I knew that any rough stuff was out of the question. She almost flipped when I gave her bottom a spank whilst we were having sex. Not that I was interested in rough stuff either. I had dabbled with a little BDSM in my younger days which did nothing for me.

One thing we did have in common was our love and desire to have sex in unusual and often public places and we were quite happy, indeed we found it both amusing and arousing, if we were caught, overheard or even watched and it was this aspect of our sex life that led us to the world of swinging.

Although I was no stranger to group sex or sharing partners I had never been married before and when we discussed it, on a couple of occasions Sarah made it very clear it was a nice fantasy but would never be a reality so all thoughts of it were put to the back of my mind, until this eventful day which I am going to tell you about and which changed our sex lives forever.

Sarah is 5ft 8 and as a result of being a competitive swimmer for many years has a broad frame so she was never a small girl, however for her the menopause came at 48 and she put on a little weight that she couldn’t seem to prevent and it gave her confidence in her looks a bit of a knock. For my part I still thought she looked great and the added weight just enhanced her wonderful curves, especially her breasts which swelled from a C cup to a D cup.

Sarah was invited to a birthday lunch for one of her friends who had just turned 50 and knowing it would be a boozy affair I agreed to drop her off and pick her up as it was about 40 minute drive away so too far for a taxi. Plus I thought that she would be more than willing to “thank me nicely” when we got back home.

When I picked her up it was about 5PM and she was a little tipsy as well as sounding very excited as she shouted “guess what.” at me.

Well I was never going to guess so I just asked her to tell me what was in her mind. She told me that her friend, whose birthday lunch it was, had revealed to her that she had recently been having a fling with a much younger guy at work. It had all started when she was feeling a bit down in the dumps at turning 50 and her husband seemed to have gone off her. He was a single guy and she had been back to his flat a couple of times for just pure unadulterated sex.

I was quite surprised that Sarah was so accepting of her friend cheating on her husband and I told her I hoped it wasn’t giving her any ideas. She laughed and told me apart from the fact she got all the sex she wanted at home she doubted any young guy would be interested in her now she had gotten, in her words, fat.”

On the drive home we had to pass a huge lay-by that was on the edge of a wood which I knew was a dogging location so I decided to pull in there to talk about things. Although the road was quite busy there were only a couple of trucks parked in the lay-by and I drove past them to the furthest end then turned off the engine. I told Sarah she was still gorgeous and plenty of younger guys would find her sexy. “In fact, you are looking so hot I want you now!” I said to her.

She smiled and we kissed for a couple of minutes before I began to squeeze her breasts and even undid the first couple of buttons on her blouse before she stopped me and looked around. She asked me if I thought we would be ok and I pointed out the fact that everyone will be on the way home from work so I doubted the place was likely to fill up so we carried on with our little bit of play.

Perhaps after another 10 minutes of kissing and rubbing each other in all the right places I decided it was time to take things further and had a quick look around. I saw a car, which hadn’t been there before, parked about 30 yards behind is but I couldn’t see anyone sitting in it so I scanned the lay-by with my eyes until I finally saw, who I presumed was, the occupant.

There was a youngish guy, probably in his thirties, standing in the tree line about 10 yards away from our car looking in our direction. I told Sarah that he was there and she looked at him then asked me what I thought he was doing and I told her he was probably watching us hoping for a bit of a thrill. I then told her it would be a shame to disappoint him.

I asked Sarah to remove her bra and she did one of those fancy moves that women do to baffle guys and following a bit of pulling and shuffling around she pulled her bra out of the sleeve of her blouse. I then undid a couple more buttons and her gorgeous breasts were pretty much on show with just some thin material covering part of them.

I turned and looked at the guy and smiled before I carried on kissing Sarah and then pulled her blouse to one side so I could suck on her nipples. After a couple of minutes she gave a little bit of a shriek and told me he was standing right by the car with his cock out and playing with himself as he watched us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.