Ali Gets Control - Cover

Ali Gets Control

Copyright© 2020 by Bill Smith

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - My daughters friend Ali finds a way to control me and has me perform various degrading and humiliating acts for her own sexual fulfilment and sick desires. Her control over me increases with each act and before I know it, I am completely powerless and find myself fulfilling her every perverted want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

My wife slept soundly all night and I awakened first, her sexy ass, that I’d fucked while she was actually conscious, was still facing me. The middle sized butt plug, which was as beautifully decorated as the small one, remained firmly embedded inside her asshole.

I reached down, stroked her ass cheeks before gripping the base of the plug to pull it out and Lyn spoke softly “Leave it in Honey, I like it, it feels good”

“Good morning sexy, okay I will leave it in for a bit, but you’ll need to take it out to empty my cum from yourself”

“I know, but I like the feeling of it in there. I assume it’s a butt plug the way it sits inside me and the way the base feels. I’ve seen them recently on the internet”

Lyn’s words shocked me and not just because she’d accepted and knew what was inside her, but the fact that she’d been on the Internet to research butt plugs.

“Take a photo of it so I can see how it looks” she said and proceeded to get on her hands and knees, sticking her arse high in the air.

“Wow, good morning again! Okay, just stay there and i’ll get my phone”

I was shaking, this was such a transformation. Lyn had never let a camera anywhere near her unless she was clothed from top to bottom and now here she was, naked with her ass stuck up in the air sporting a very pretty butt plug and wanting me to take a photo of her.

‘Flash’ ‘Flash’ ‘Flash’ I took three photos. They were all the same, but I didn’t care and neither did my rock hard cock. I showed Lyn and she cooed “I like the look of a butt plug in my ass. You can take it out if you want, but only if you are going to fuck me where you pull it from”

“And where is that” I teased

“You know where, my arse. I want you to fuck my arse again. I need you to fuck my slut arse honey, do it again please”

Wow, I eased the plug out expecting a torrent of cum to flood out, but nothing came out. Lyn’s gaping arsehole looked amazing and didn’t close fully like it had done previously.

‘Flash’ ‘Flash’ I took a couple more photos of her gape before I easily pushed my cock into her. It still felt amazing and as I continued to fuck her ass, I was pretty sure I could feel my cum from last night acting as lubricant.

“Oh yes Honey stick your cock in my ass, this is what I want from now on, why have we never done this before? I’m rubbing my clit again and I’m going to cum so soon”

True to her word, Lyn did cum and as I felt her arse muscles contract through orgasm, I added more cum into her bowels. I eased her down on her side and she picked up the butt plug to look at it more closely. Her sexy ass was still pointing in my direction, when all of a sudden there was a rasping noise as air escaped her backside, followed by a stream of my spunk.

“Oooops, sorry about that” Lyn said

“Oh Honey, don’t you dare apologise, it’s just what happens when you have anal sex I guess”

I knew full well it did, as I’d been hearing it every night during Lyn’s subconscious ass training, but it really didn’t bother me. I was just so happy that Lyn had been transformed into my ass slut in such a short amount of time.

Ali was of course watching the proceedings and was equally as thrilled with this turn of events, but she knew that this was only the first steps of her plan to turn her Mama into a full ass fuck slut and Mama’s cravings would soon become too much for papa alone to keep her satisfied, especially as she had other plans for him.

Ali thought she’d better therefore message me:

‘Hello Papa, Wow, how amazing is this? But listen, remember you have another slut to fuck tomorrow night, so no more cumming today, no matter how much Mama begs for your cock. Got that? Luv Ali xxx’

How could I forget about tomorrow night? I hadn’t of course and I was just as nervous as before, probably because of how Katie had acted on Thursday night, but even so, every time I thought about fucking my daughter again, my cock became hard.

I messaged back while Lyn was in the shower and knowing this wasn’t a time to use ‘Mistress’ I put:

‘Hey Ali, Wow indeed. I can’t believe the change. I guess there’s no need for the pills and the sleep messages anymore. Plus don’t worry, I will be ready and up for tomorrow night. In fact I can’t wait. Luv Papa xxx’

I immediately got a reply:

“We’ll talk about the pills and messages soon, I have further plans for her, besides you need to give her tablets so you can come round tomorrow night. Luv Ali xxx

I wasn’t sure where the cameras were, but I had a pretty good guess and instead of messaging, I blew a kiss to where I thought the camera was and put my thumb up.

Ali saw and laughed at what I’d just done, happy in the knowledge I’d got her message.

Lyn came downstairs after her shower and was dressed in what looked like one of Katie’s short skirts and a low top to show off her ample cleavage. She wasn’t wearing any underwear, which was another shock for me, as Lyn always insisted on wearing underwear, especially as her heavy tits needed support.

Wow, she looked such a slut as she walked towards me with her tits swinging low and her nipples sticking out. She turned around, bent over and showed me that she’d replaced her butt plug before saying “I’ll get some breakfast on the go Honey, I need to keep your strength up”.

I laughed and thanked her before slapping her arse with a good thwack.

“Ouch! What was that for” Lyn said with her bottom lip playfully turned down

“For being a sexy ass fuck slut who can’t get enough cock” I said playing along.

Lyn paraded around all day and all night hoping to entice me into fucking her ass again, but I stood fast and said I needed to rest and she should too. If it wasn’t for the plans set for Saturday night, i’d have fucked my wife non stop because of how much her new slutty persona was turning me on.


Saturday morning arrived and Ali was a tad worried about Katie as she had been very quiet since Thursday night. It hadn’t stopped Ali carrying out her nightly subliminal training on Katie though, which included putting the butt plug, now too small for her mothers ass, inside Katies ass in preparation for Papa to fuck it.

“Hey Katie, are you okay sweet, only you seem a bit quiet. Are you still looking forward to Masked daddy coming round tonight?”

“Oh god yes, don’t worry about me. I guess I’m just hoping tonights as much fun as the first time and if I’m honest with you, I think I’ve fallen for him”.

This was music to Ali’s ears, but nothing Katie said could have prepared Ali for the bombshell that was about to be dropped when Ali brought me back to hers, as masked daddy, at 9.00pm.

Everything to that point had gone swimmingly well. Ali’s preparations were carried out with military style precision. I had managed to avoid my wife’s continued advances, even though I had succumbed to fucking her ass with a dildo that Ali had given me to use in emergencies.

Anyway, we went through the same blindfolded rigmarole as before, with Ali acting as my guide. She ushered me into the bedroom, where Katie, my beautiful daughter, was waiting for me wearing just high heels and a blindfold. She looked absolutely gorgeous, even though my sight was slightly blurred through my special see all blindfold.

“Hello Sweetheart” I whispered low as I stood before her.

“Hello Daddy” came the reply.

Ali smiled and was just about to say because we obviously now knew each other, we should just crack on and enjoy each other, but Katie spoke first “Daddy, take off your mask, you really don’t need it. I know who you are”.

Of course, being able to see through my mask I was able to see that Katie was already removing hers and I stuttered “Oh my god Katie, I am so sorry, I errr, umm errr Ali, help me out here”.

But before Ali knew what to say, Katie cupped my cheeks and kissed me so passionately. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and reached for my cock.

Ali stood back amazed and knew right away that her training and subliminal messages had worked on the daughter, as they had worked on the mother.

Katie pulled away from my lips and knelt down in front of me so she could take my cock in her mouth.

I looked down and saw my daughters immaculate luscious red lips engulf my hard cock as if her life depended on it. I put my hands on the back of her head and enjoyed the feeling of my cock going further into her mouth until I hit the back of her throat. Katie gagged, but carried on pushing forward and I entered her throat. My daughter was deep throating me!

I glanced over at Ali, who had two fingers flashing in and out of her pussy. she smiled at me and mouthed the words “Enjoy”.

I didn’t need to be told twice, but I had to say “Sweetheart, daddy is going to cum too soon if you carry on sucking me like that” I pulled her up and her face was a mess with spittle and saliva. She still looked perfect to me though. I kissed her again and asked “When did you know Honey and are you okay with this?”.

Katie looked at me directly in the eyes, her heels helping as they gave her the extra height she needed to do so and said “I knew for sure on Thursday daddy. I smelled your aftershave first and then felt your face and I knew. Daddy, I am more than okay with this. I really wanted my masked daddy to be you. You never need a mask ever again to fuck me daddy, I want you inside me so much”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.