Ali Gets Control - Cover

Ali Gets Control

Copyright© 2020 by Bill Smith

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My daughters friend Ali finds a way to control me and has me perform various degrading and humiliating acts for her own sexual fulfilment and sick desires. Her control over me increases with each act and before I know it, I am completely powerless and find myself fulfilling her every perverted want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

When Ali returned from dropping her Papa off home Katie had already gone to bed. There was a note for her:

‘Hey Ali, you are the most amazing friend, thank you so much for arranging tonight, I had the most wonderful time, but I am now knackered so have gone to bed. Let’s chat about it all in the morning. Luv Katie xxx’

Ali smiled and could appreciate how exhausted Katie would be, not only from the sex tonight, but the several days apprehension, nerves and excitement leading up to it all.

She checked her messages and was pleased to see four photos from Papa. The first showed a selfie of him with his hard cock next to his sleeping wife’s face. It was resting on her cheek. The next showed his cock in her mouth much deeper than Ali expected. it really looked like her Mama was sucking it. The third was Papa’s index finger in his wife’s pussy, she was laid on her side. He’d pulled her legs up into her stomach so her ass was sticking out. The last showed his index & middle finger in her pussy and his remaining two digits in her arse. All four fingers were in deep up to the last knuckles. She was pleased because he would have had to work those fingers in, rather than just pop them in and take a quick snap.

Before she got into bed she checked on the recordings of tonights fun. Sam had done an amazing job setting up the cameras and linking them to her PC. She made a note to thank him and chuckled when she thought of how much sex she was giving him lately in return for all his IT skills.

Looking at Papa’s photos once more she thought it’d be a good idea to get a hidden camera set up in Papa’s bedroom too. She’d arrange that with Sam tomorrow in return for more sex, then all it would require was access to Papa’s house when Mama wasn’t there, which of course wouldn’t be an issue.

Ali finally got into bed with a smile on her face and a very wet pussy, but resisted playing with herself again, as she needed sleep too.


In the morning Ali woke up first and decided to go and see if Katie was awake. Ali was wearing a short nightie and no knickers. She tapped on the door and walked in. She saw Katie stretch and yawn before Katie gave her a big smile.

“Hey Ali, good morning my best friend for life”

“Good morning sexy girl, how are you doing?”

“Oh my god Ali, I either had the most amazing dream last night, or did I really get the fucking of my life? Oh god is was amazing and I am still buzzing. Whoever that man of yours is, he sure knows how to fuck. Oh my god I came so many times and I need more of him”.

“Whoa, slow down girl, let me sit down and we can talk about it. So you had a good time then eh?”

“I had the best time Ali, his touch was electric, his kisses were amazing and his cock, oh my god, I can’t even describe how it felt when he fucked me. I could cum so easily now just thinking about it”

“I am soooo pleased you’re happy Katie. Watching you too at it was so hot and I have a confession for you. I actually fingered myself all the way through your fun, I was so turned on”

“Oh my god, you are so naughty Ali, but I’m not shocked. Did he say much on the way home?” “Yes, he wouldn’t shut up about how much he enjoyed you. I could have got quite jealous if I didn’t love you so much haha. He said he’d love to do it all again. How about you, would you want his cock in you again?”

“Ali! Why do you have to say it like that haha? But yes, if you must know, I’d love to have more fun with my blindfolded mystery man, in fact can you pleeeeease arrange it soon, my pussy needs him so much”

“I think he’d be up for it, but it will cost you lover”

“How do you mean?”

With that Ali spread her legs and said “You know I’m always going down on you, but you’ve never wanted to return the favour? Well lover, it’s time to show me how much you want your daddy’s cock again”

Ali stroked her pussy and watched Katie smile while shaking her head before she crawled to Ali’s wet cunt. She held herself open ready for her friends tongue to start licking away at her.

“Oh fuck, yes Katie, get your tongue as deep as you can, then start nibbling and sucking my clit. I want to cum all over your face girl”

Katie wasn’t truly bi, but went along with Ali’s advances and numerous strap on and fingering sessions, but it was always Ali doing things to Katie rather than the other way around, which is why today was a very special day in Ali’s mind, as it was the first time Katie had gone down on her.

Ali felt the start of an orgasm building. She grabbed Katies head and positioned her where she wanted her and practically masturbated herself on her friends tongue. It didn’t take long before Ali felt her orgasm ripple and then blast through her body squashing Katies nose against her clitoris.

Once Ali had released her, Katie started to laugh and said “Fuck girl, I think someone needed that”

“Hmmmmmm, you so know I did. Thank you lover. I’ll make a call and set up a second visit for you with your mystery blindfolded daddy”

Katie laughed and replied “Why thank you Ali, it’s a pleasure doing business with you”

Both girls laughed out loud and continued chuckling as they went about their own business of the day.


Over the next week Ali was busy putting further plans in place. First she visited Sam and organised the secret cameras for Papa’s bedroom. Sam wanted more than a BJ for this one, as it was getting him into areas that could land him in big trouble if he was ever caught. Twenty minutes later and Sam had deposited a load of hot sticky cum in Ali’s pussy. He’d join her again late this afternoon to install the secret cameras and connect them to Ali’s PC.

She’d also arranged to see her medical student friend to collect another batch of viagra and some special sleeping tablets. In return, Ali played out a role play with the student, where she was his mummy and she’d caught him wanking. She had to spank his ass and insist he fucked her while daddy was at work. It was fun and the student came quickly, so Ali considered it a small price to pay for the tablets and no questions to why she wanted them.

Ali called me and arranged a repeat of last nights blindfolded sex session with Katie for this coming Saturday night. I was so thrilled and excited to hear how much Katie loved our fucking and wanted more. I was buzzing and then Ali brought me back down to earth.

Papa, I’m telling you she is practically skipping around the house and cannot wait to have you inside her again, but listen, that’s for Saturday. This afternoon I need you and Mama to make yourselves scarce as Sam has agreed to install some secret cameras into your bedroom for my pleasure, I take it you have no objections to this?”

“Errrr I guess not Mistress” I’d quickly learnt the rules of Ali’s game and when I should address her as Mistress and when I didn’t need to. I felt now was a Mistress moment and I decided it’s about time I treated my wife to an early finish from my work and to take her out to see a film she’s been wanting to see at the cinema for a while.

That wasn’t all that Ali had schemed up today and I was left with a mixture of dread and excitement at the tasks I’d subsequently been set. Ali had made another subliminal message recording, that I was to hook up to Lyn’s ears every other night after giving her a special sleeping tablet.

The messages included ‘I love anal sex’ ‘I need a cock in my arse’ ‘oh yes finger my arse’ ‘I love my ass hole being licked’ ‘I prefer a cock in my arse’ ‘use me like a dirty ass fuck slut’ ‘Please don’t leave my arse empty’ ‘I love cum in my ass’ ‘fist my slut arse’

Oh my god, I was so hard after hearing that Ali’s intention was to turn my wife into a raving ass fuck slut.

The messages weren’t the only tasks I had been set while she was in her deep sleeps. I had to work her arse hole, I had to stretch it more every other night with my fingers, with three butt plugs of differing sizes and also my cock, all while she was subliminally listening to Ali’s ass messages.

Of course, after the cameras were installed, Ali would be able to check on my progress from the comfort of her bed.

Ali told me she would continue Katies subliminal messages too, so that every time she saw me she would hopefully feel horny.

She signed off by telling me she’d put the tablets in my office desks top drawer on the right hand side and I was to start my wife’s anal training tonight.


That night Ali couldn’t wait to chat again with Katie, who she’d already given a tablet too. She reckoned she’d have about 30 minutes of Katie getting progressively more sleepy and then in the early sleep moments, Katies mind would be very susceptible to suggestion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.