Ali Gets Control - Cover

Ali Gets Control

Copyright© 2020 by Bill Smith

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My daughters friend Ali finds a way to control me and has me perform various degrading and humiliating acts for her own sexual fulfilment and sick desires. Her control over me increases with each act and before I know it, I am completely powerless and find myself fulfilling her every perverted want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

The next few days passed quietly with just the odd text between Ali and myself exchanged to show each other all was well.

Lyn and myself fucked last night and that calmed any nervousness I still had when it came to having sex with her again. I did spend more time licking her pussy and I let me tongue flick over her arse hole a few times, which Lyn seemed to like. I was tempted to push my tongue all the way in, but baby steps.

Talking of babies, I couldn’t stop watching the last film where Sam actually came inside my wife’s pussy. We don’t take precautions anymore, because after Katie was born, Lyn and myself tried for another, but it never happened so we just took it that for whatever reason, nature had decided we were only going to have the one child.

What a child she’d turned out to be too. Now twenty five years old and living with her friend Ali, our daughter from another mum and dad. They were both beautiful girls and we loved them dearly. Okay, perhaps my loving was slightly misaligned, but hey, I was forced into it okay!

That’s what I told myself and even though I’d not fucked Katie, I’d confessed to Ali, on more than one occasion, that I would love to fuck her. Ali appreciated my honesty and said she would find a way to make it happen for me. I didn’t doubt for one minute that she could organise it using her special tablets, but her claim that she’d arrange it while Katie was awake made me think it may remain just a fantasy.


Katie and Ali were chatting over a bottle of wine when Ali changed the subject around to sex, as she had a habit of doing.

“So Katie, how long has it been since you had some action in the bedroom department? and I’m not including our fun in that question”

“Ali! What are you like and what’s it to you? Just because you get it regularly with your mystery men, it doesn’t mean I’m desperate”

“Haha, you’re a liar Katie. Only the other day you mentioned us going out and bringing some lads back to fuck”

“I know, I know, I just don’t want to get into a relationship you know and all that dating would mess with the things I really want to do, plus going out to just meet a lad to fuck isn’t my style”

Ali thought for a few moments and she pretended to have just come up with an idea that she’d been mulling over for a while “What if I knew of someone who was really nice and fit and loves to have fun, but because he’s married and has a really good job, he’d be really discreet”

“Oh my god Ali, are you suggesting I fuck a married man?”

“Don’t think of it like that, think of it as letting yourself go in the arms of an experienced older gentleman with no strings attached. Come on what do you say?”

“I don’t know Ali, it sounds fun, but I’d be so scared. what if he took advantage of me and started to do things I didn’t like?”

“You’re being silly now, he wouldn’t do that and I reckon he’d be scared too”

Ali thought for a few moments while Katie watched the cogs going round in her brain. Ali knew exactly what she had in mind, but didn’t want to appear too calculated. This was all playing out just as she wanted it to.

“I think I’ve got it Katie. What if you were both blindfolded and I was there to make sure things didn’t get out of control. I mean I’ve had sex with both of you and therefore neither of you would need to worry about me being there”

“Oh my god, you’ve fucked him already?” Katie said as her mouth dropped open and her eyes widened in a shocked manner.

“Alright alright, yes, I’ve had sex with him a couple of times and also done a few other naughty things with him and let me tell you, his cock is amazing. He knows exactly what to do with it and he makes me cum so easily”

Katie then shocked Ali and said “Okay, lets do it”

Ali was indeed shocked and thought she’d have to work a lot harder than that to persuade her friend, but apparently not.

“That’s amazing Katie, I’ll get the wheels put in motion”

Katie smiled and felt a twitch in her pussy. She let her mind wander to all the sexy dreams she’d been having lately and even though they always seemed to involve her dad, they got her so horny and worked up.

Ali of course had no idea about any of this as Katie had stopped telling her about her dreams, especially as they always involved her dad and she didn’t want Ali to think she was a freak.

On the contrary, Katie was unaware that Ali gave her a sleeping pill every other night and when she was out cold, she’d slip headphones on her and constantly play subliminal messages from her father and also a few that Ali had made, telling her how hot it would be, to not only see Katie fucked by her father, but to actual get pregnant by him.

Ali couldn’t wait to tell Papa her news.


Ali waited until Lyn went round for a cuppa with Katie and then nipped over to mine. When she got here she grabbed my arm and dragged me into the lounge.

“Strip off now” she said. “I have news that’s going to blow your mind, but first I need your cock inside me”.

I did as I was told and by the time Ali had stripped off too and was sat in front of me on the sofa with her legs splayed, I was rock hard.

“Fuck me and I’ll tell you, come on get it in me Papa”

Kneeling down I positioned my cock at Ali’s dripping cunt, god she was excited about something, and I pushed myself into her amazing body all the way to my pubic bone. She felt so good. I started to fuck her.

“Right Papa, oh god that’s good, mmmmm, right anyway, oh god slow down a bit or I won’t be able to tell you, oh fuck. Katie has agreed to fuck you”

I stopped in mid thrust

“Don’t you dare stop Papa, keep fucking me. She won’t know it’s you as she’ll be blindfolded, well, oh god yes, keep fucking me, you’ll be blindfolded too, only yours will have eye holes in so you can see mmmmmm, this is good”

“Oh my god, I don’t know how you’ve managed to get her to agree to this, but yes yes, fucking yes.”

How quickly I agreed to it made me feel such a pervert. I was agreeing to fuck my daughter while she was blindfolded. Ali would trick her into thinking she was fucking someone else. Fuck, it was genius.

“Oh fuck yes just like that, I’m close to cumming”

“I’m gonna cum in you very soon”

“I’m cuuuuummming Paaaapaaaa oh god yeeeessss!”

As soon as I saw, heard and felt Ali cum I blasted my sperm deep inside her pussy.

“Now, papa, go down on me quickly. Lick up your cum, make me even wetter than I am”

I did as I was told and Ali started to rock again “oh god Papa that feels so good. Lick my clit, suck on it, oh fuuuuucckkkkk I’m cumming again”.

Once Ali had come back down she said “And that is exactly what you’ll do after you’ve cum in your daughter. I want her to want you again and again”

It all sounded too good to be true, but then again I looked down and saw Ali’s pink pulsating pussy that I’d just fucked again and this too seems too good to be true, so who was I to question Ali, she definitely seems to have it all under control.

“When will it happen Ali?” I asked. Calling her mistress after all we had shared seemed stupid and Ali didn’t seem to mind, especially as I was doing everything else she asked of me.

“This coming Saturday night Papa. If you give Lyn one of my sleeping tablets you can sneak out and be back a couple of hours later without even being missed”.

Oh my God, Ali had thought of everything, so I agreed and said “Let’s do it”

Ali smiled and bent down to kiss my cock before kissing me on the lips and said with a giggle “I’ll see you both on Saturday then”.

With that she got dressed and before she left she gave me one more instruction “Papa, no wanking from now on. I want you to give Katie as much cum as you can on your first date”.

I nodded my agreement and she left.


Saturday night came around far too quickly for my nerves. I’d spent the last few days trying to calm down and trust Ali had it all sorted, but every time I thought about it, I couldn’t get around the fact I was preparing to fuck my real daughter without her knowledge. Sure, she knew she was going to get fucked by a married man, but there’s no way she’d agree to this if she knew I was the married man in question.

I looked at the two pills Ali had given me, a viagra for me and a sleeping pill for Lyn, both to be taken one hour before I left, which was about now. Mine was easy to take, but my wife’s had to be crushed up and given to her in a drink again.

Sure enough, my wife became tired and went to bed and within thirty minutes she was sound asleep. I messaged Ali to tell her, as was the plan and she would then come to collect me and keep up appearances for my daughter.

When she arrived she saw I was nervous, but after kissing me passionately and placing my hands on her tits, I felt my viagra fuelled cock become erect. She told me Katie is nervous too, but so looking forward to meeting and having sex with me.

“Just be yourself Papa and fuck her like you’ve been fucking me and you’ll leave her very satisfied. Oh one thing I forgot to mention, Katie has a secret fantasy and will be calling you daddy. don’t ask, but it’s all because she’s been having dreams about you and she wants to get it out of her system, so I said it might be fun to call her mystery married man daddy. I told her it would work well because believe it or not, her mystery married lover sounds like you hehe. You will call her sweetheart”.

The way Ali just reeled all that off didn’t give me time to think too much about it and I told her no problem, I’d do whatever she thought best.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.