Ali Gets Control - Cover

Ali Gets Control

Copyright© 2020 by Bill Smith

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My daughters friend Ali finds a way to control me and has me perform various degrading and humiliating acts for her own sexual fulfilment and sick desires. Her control over me increases with each act and before I know it, I am completely powerless and find myself fulfilling her every perverted want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Having seemingly gotten away with drugging my wife and succumbing to Ali’s latest torment, I sat alone in my office and thought about some of the things Ali had made me do over last few days.

I’d smelled, licked and masturbated into a pair of my daughters panties in front of Ali, which seemed tame compared to the next events of being tricked into fisting my daughters pussy, cumming over her face, shooting my cum into food and watch my wife and daughter eat it and allow my poor innocent wife to be not only fucked in the arse by a stranger, but also by myself. I’d also had my balls hit hard by a wooden spoon for not doing as I’m told. I’d been sucked off by Ali and finally been allowed to fuck her, albeit I was ordered not to cum inside her, but to give my sleeping wife a cum facial instead.

This was all so bad and wrong in every way, so why was I sat stoking my hard cock looking at the video of me fisting my daughter and looking at her pretty face while I wanked over it?

I shook my head as I admitted to myself, as much as I felt disgusted at what I’d been made to do, I was definitely turned on by it. I was even getting anxious for something further to happen.

As I wished for this, I received a message From Ali.

‘Hey Papa, how’s that beautiful cock of yours today - hard I hope hehe! Sam is knocking up a video from last nights fun for us both to enjoy. Oh and he said he sooooo enjoyed fucking your wife and has said if you ever need him to loosen her up again, he’d be happy to do it for you.

Stay horny Papa and look out for the vid and further instructions later

Luv Ali xxx’

I was shaking after reading it, as it brought it all home to what I’d done, and yes, I was blaming myself.

Lyn was a virgin when I met her and up to last night had only ever had sex with me. She thought having multiple partners, swallowing sperm and having anal sex were for sluts and in one night, albeit unknowingly, that’s what she’d been. How will I be able to look at her again without seeing her being fucked by Sam, or her face covered in cum, or with my cock in her arse?

My office door opening snapped me out of my thoughts and in walked Lyn. “Hey honey” I said

She walked up to me and put her arms around, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said “I feel really good today. I can’t put my finger on why, but I just feel so happy so wanted to tell you. I love you Hubby and thank you for everything, you make me feel so special”.

Oh fuck, as much as I loved hearing my wife saying this, it didn’t half make me feel bad inside, but as quickly as that feeling hit me another thought entered my head. What if the anal fucking had released some pheromones that had laid dormant and now her inner slut side had been released! I could live in hope, but for now, these thoughts will be kept to myself for sure.

“Oh Honey, you are very special and I Love you too. I am so glad you feel good”

I’d never said a truer word as we hugged for a short while. Lyn kissed me on the cheek and told me she was heading out to go shopping with Katie and not to expect her back anytime soon.

I watched her ass as she tuned and walked out of my office and I couldn’t help thinking of how she was fucked in it last night, my cock stirring as we said our goodbye and see you laters.


Ten minutes after Lyn had gone, I got a message from Ali. It simply read

‘Don’t even think about wanking while you are alone Papa. Save yourself and I will come round with the video as soon as Sam has sorted it for me. We can watch it together, Mistress Ali xxx’

I smiled at how Ali signed off and I replied straight away.

‘Oh course Mistress, I am looking forward to seeing you. I will be naked to welcome you, Papa xxx’

I smiled at my reply, hoping I’d got it right. I think I did because the next message read

“Good boy Papa, you’d best get naked now because you don’t know what time I will be there. Mistress Ali xxx

With Ali continuing to use her name after mistress and still calling me Papa, it almost certainly confirmed in my mind that this was all a game to her. A serious game, but one that I knew I had no choice but to play along with, especially as I can’t remember ever being so excited. It scared me that the excitement was outweighing the fire I was playing with.

I showered and shaved and after drying myself remained naked. It was only 10am and I had no idea what time Ali would come round. I also didn’t really know what time Lyn would return, but I figured it’d be mid to late afternoon, such was there girlie times out together.

It seemed strange pottering around in my house naked. Luckily the house wasn’t overlooked, so there was no need to close the blinds or curtains in any of the rooms.

I kept checking my phone for messages and I kept looking at the clock which told me it was 12.30pm. I was still naked of course and I had no messages and no idea when Ali would show.

I decided to watch the video of me fisting and cumming on my daughter again. The more I watched it, the hotter it got. I zoomed in on my daughters red lips covered in my cum. I zoomed in on my fist in her cunt. I needed to cum again, but I’d been forbidden from wanking, then just as I was having these thoughts the front door opened and I was in my office naked. I preyed it wasn’t my wife and tried to calm down. I closed the video quickly and shouted out “Hello”

“Papa, where are you, I hope you are naked”

The relief washed through me and I hurried out to meet Ali as if being naked in front of her was perfectly natural.

“Ooooo Hello Papa, someone is pleased to see me” she said looking at my erection.

I blushed and said “Yes Mistress, I have been looking forward to you getting here”

Ali smiled and told me to get her a glass of wine while she went upstairs to get comfortable. I assumed she meant in her own bedroom, but as it turned out, she was sat up in mine and Lyn’s bed. Ali was naked and she giggled when she saw the shocked look on my face before saying “What’s up Papa? Don’t you want me naked in your bed”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.