Ali Gets Control - Cover

Ali Gets Control

Copyright© 2020 by Bill Smith

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My daughters friend Ali finds a way to control me and has me perform various degrading and humiliating acts for her own sexual fulfilment and sick desires. Her control over me increases with each act and before I know it, I am completely powerless and find myself fulfilling her every perverted want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

I sat naked in a wooden chair, as ordered by my sexy new mistress Ali. The viagra had well and truly kicked in and my hard throbbing cock was pointing directly up to my bedroom ceiling. I was sat facing my wife Lyn, sleeping on the bed and of course also naked.

Ali proceeded to tie me tightly to the chair across my chest, arms and legs. I was immobilised and I had the ball gag fixed in place once again.

She turned to my wife and groped her big tits roughly. She lifted them both by her nipples and let them both drop heavily. She repeated this five times before looking at her phone. She then ran her fingers along Lyn’s slit and pushed a finger into her wetness before offering it me to suck. I tasted my wifes pussy juice like I had done many times before. Well I say like I had done many times before, but this was a first, tasting it off Ali’s finger. Life had certainly changed this last weekend.

Ali looked at her phone again and this time smiled. She tapped a message and then I heard the front door open. She then shouted “We are up here, first on the left at the top of the stairs. Take all your clothes off before coming into the bedroom”

My eyes were like stalks and my heart was beating so hard I thought it’d either stop or burst out of my chest. I tried to speak but because of the ball gag it just came out as grunts.

Ali walked to the door and awaited her visitor. A tall slim youth waked in and I started to try and get up.

Ali sensed I was freaking out and knelt down to take my cock in her mouth. I was so confused. I was naked and tied to a chair in my own bedroom, Ali was sucking my cock and a naked bloke with an erection was standing looking at my naked wife.

The man had a camera in his hand and took a photo of me with my cock in Ali’s mouth. Fuck, she was taking me deep.

After a couple of minutes when I’d obviously calmed down she lifted her throat off my cock and introduced me to her friend Sam. He walked forward with his hand out, which Ali laughed at and said “Sam you fucking idiot, he’s tied to the chair, how the fuck is he going to shake your hand?”

Sam looked embarrassed and apologised.

She then ordered Sam to help her turn my wife over so her arse was in view and told him to get on the bed. She told him to spread her arse cheeks and take a photo of her cute virgin butt. She then told him to start licking it and getting it wet.

I couldn’t believe what was happening. A bloke I didn’t even know was holding my innocents wife’s arse cheeks open and was licking her arse hole right in front of me while she slept.

Ali was sat on my knee stroking my cock while I watched. She said “Oooo look at Mama enjoying Sams tongue Papa. He’s getting it nice and wet so when he fucks it he doesn’t hurt her too much”

I tried to protest, but all it resulted in was more spittle dripping on my chest and down to my cock, which Ali scooped up and continued to wank my cock with it. I looked at Sams cock and wondered if he’d been given viagra as well because he was certainly very hard.

Ali got up and told him to move over. She stroked Lyn’s ass cheeks and moved her fingers towards her anus. She slipped one in and told me “Oh yes Papa, her arse is very tight. Have you ever wanted to fuck it?”

I nodded and she asked if Lyn had let me and I shook my head. She said “Well tonight Papa, you will fuck her arse, but only after Sam has fucked it first”. With that, she went down on Lyn’s arse and proceeded to stick her tongue up it, helping prepare her for her first anal fucking.

“She’s ready Sam, get in position and I’ll guide you in”.

I sat wide eyed and horrified as this stranger pointed his hard cock at my wife’s rear. I watched Ali bend down and suck it to wet it more and then position it at her anal entrance. He eased forward and his cock head spread her ass hole and disappeared. I had a perfect view. She never flinched, but the look on Sams face told me she was tight. He eased in further and Ali spat around his shaft. She massaged the saliva into his shaft and he pushed more, Lyn’s booty absorbing him like a common slut. Fuck, it looked hot. My cock twitched and I wished it was me entering her ass. Ali looked at me and said “Look at the slut Papa, she’s going to be our anal cock whore for the night and you’ll be helping us make her it”.

I obviously couldn’t speak but I managed a few grunts.

Ali egged Sam on “Fuck her tight ass Sam, you’re taking her anal virginity. That’s it, sink your cock all the way in to my Mama’s arse”.

Sam did just that and his flat stomach met her buttocks. My wife was oblivious to the rape of her arse at the hands of a girl she loved like her own daughter. Ali recorded it all on her phone. She also took photos.

Sam was fucking her harder now as Lyn’s arse hole became accustomed to the assault. Sam reached round her body and mauled her breasts. He had a nipple in each hand and he squeezed hard. Still no movement from my wife, but that didn’t deter Sam or Ali.

“Fuck her Sam, take her. She’s your first anal fuck too so give her your cum. Make her take it. Shoot inside her Sam, fuck her, use her. She’s just an anal fuck slut that needs your cum”

Fuck, my cock was hard. I watched Sam speed up and then his thrusts became shorter until he tensed up and I knew he was filling my wife’s bowels with his hot cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.