Ali Gets Control - Cover

Ali Gets Control

Copyright© 2020 by Bill Smith

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My daughters friend Ali finds a way to control me and has me perform various degrading and humiliating acts for her own sexual fulfilment and sick desires. Her control over me increases with each act and before I know it, I am completely powerless and find myself fulfilling her every perverted want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Ali was so horny as she looked down on her sleeping friends used and naked body. Everything was going to plan. She felt the control over the man she called Papa, her housemate Katie’s real dad, who’d she’d known and fancied since she was fifteen, was going well. She couldn’t believe how easy it had been to trick him and cajole him into doing the things he had and it was going some way to make up for the jealousy she’d always felt towards Katie. Why should Katie have loving parents that were still together, when hers had split up? Not that she wanted the couple, who she loved and called Papa and Mama to split up, but it made her feel better knowing things wouldn’t be as perfect for them as it looked from the outside.

She loved her best friend Katie like the sister she never had. Everyone loved Katie. She was so pretty and had the most amazing lips she’d ever seen or even kissed. Yes, Ali and Katie did have sex together quite often, even though they were both predominantly straight. Needs must and when you were as sexy as Ali and Katie, why not they both figured.

That jealousy was always there though and Ali made it one of her missions to make sure Katie’s pussy was loser than hers. So much so, that last night was a dream come true. Seeing her dads big fist ramming into his daughters cunt was simply perfect.

That thought brought Ali back to reality. Katie’s pussy would feel so tender and sore in the morning after the pounding she’d made her dad give her, but an idea, or a solution was never far from Ali’s mind.

While Katie was still sleeping soundly, Ali went to fetch an old iPod with a recording of subliminal messages she’d had made and intended to start using on her friend. All it took to persuade a friend in IT to dub the recordings Ali had made over the last few weeks of Katie and Papa’s voices, was a blow job and a fondle of her tits and the result was amazing. They included “daddy daddy daddy, I am so horny” “I need you daddy” “oh daddy” “mmmmm yes daddy” “I love you daddy” “thank you daddy” and “oh sweetheart” “daddy loves you” “daddy needs you” “I love you Katie” “come for daddy sweetheart”.

Listening to Katies and Papa’s voices saying those words nearly made Ali cum right there and then. She set them on a loop and adjusted the volume coming through the headphones so they were just right. She then placed them over Katies ears so she’d hear them continually while she slept.

Katie looked so content and Ali was so horny. She bent down to Katie and sucked and played with each of Katie’s nipples. They responded beautifully and became hard. Ali then took out the panties she’d stuffed in Katies gaping cunt and went down on it. She licked and tasted her friends cunt while she slept soundly. It didn’t take long for it to become wet again. Ali liked to think that Katie was imagining it was her dad doing the licking as the messages played in her ears.

Katie was still stretched from the earlier abuse and easily slipped her own smaller fist in and out of Katie’s pussy. She went in as deep as she could, which was just past her wrist.

She was surprised to hear Katie let out a moan. She knew she wouldn’t wake for at least another hour so reached for the large strap on she’d brought into Katie’s room. Ali fastened it around her and adjusted it so the clit stimulator was in position and lined the big black plastic cock up with Katie’s cunt.

Ali proceeded to fuck her friend while the messages were playing in her head. Her body now, not awake, but definitely more responsive. The clit stimulator drove Ali on to fuck her friend harder.

Katie started to buck her hips as she fucked the plastic cock back, Ali hoped Katie was hearing her daddy’s and her own voice adding to the fun. After twenty minutes of fucking Katie’s hips raised and she gripped her friends thighs with her own as she orgasmed, this sight sent Ali over the edge too and she also orgasmed along with her.

As they both came down from their orgasms, Katie still asleep, Ali kept the recordings playing for another twenty minutes before easing them off Katies ears. With the girls still entwined and the cock still buried in Katies cunt, Ali snuggled down and let Katie’s breathing send her off into a light sleep herself.

Forty minutes later Katie awakened first and felt her friend on top of her. For a moment in her groggy state she felt something in her pussy, a weight on her body and honestly thought is was her dad, which then woke her properly with a start. When she realised it was Ali and that they must have been fucking she started to chuckle to herself, which woke Ali who asked “Hey Sweetie, what’s tickling you?”

“I’ve just had the strangest dream Ali, when I woke I felt you still inside me and for a split second I thought my dad was fucking me”

“Oh my god Katie, that’s freaky. How did it make you feel?

“What! You have to ask? my god, it freaked me out of course, I mean I love my dad, but I don’t want to fuck him”

Ali teased her a bit then “Are you sure Katie, I mean a lot of girls have fantasies about their dads”

“Shut up you and no I don’t, but anyway how come you’re in my bed? And can you take that thing out of my pussy now thank you. You are so naughty, what is it with you anyway, this isn’t the first time I’ve woken up to find you’ve been fucking me and fuck, how hard did you do it, my pussy feels battered?”

“I’m sorry sexy girl, I woke up Horny too and you aren’t going to believe this but I had a sexy dream about Papa too and it got me real horny. I came in to see if you were awake and wanted a bit of fun and I saw you laying there all sexy and asleep. I just had to have you”.

“You are so bad Ali, but I do love your whacky ways, even if they freak me out sometimes too. It’s okay and you know I love it that you find me sexy. It’s not like I’m getting much elsewhere these days is it. We should go out sometime and get a couple of blokes back here. Fuck, listen to me. I’m getting as bad as you”.

Both girls laughed out loud and then out of the corner of her eye, Ali saw the cum stained wet panties above Katies head. She reached round and stroked her friends hair and said “I love you Katie and I love our life, thank you for being you” At the same time she grabbed the panties and scrunched them in her hand before saying “come on sleepy, time to get up and start the day”.

“I love you too you fucking nutter” Katie said with a smile, which disappeared quickly when Katie got up to stand “Fuck girl, what did you do to me, my pussy feels bruised?”

Ali chuckled and apologised “Sorry Lover, I guess I got carried away. Maybe you need more practice hehe”

Katie smiled and shook her head “Hmmmm, maybe and it might also be nice to be awake before you rape me next time”.

Ali laughed out loud “I can’t promise that Honey, you know it adds to the fun”

“You’re such a freak Ali, but I do love ya”

Ali smiled, she’d gotten away with the second phase of her plan. She couldn’t wait to see the recording and send Papa an edited copy without her in it. Of course, her IT friend Sam would expect another blow job for his efforts, but it’d be worth it. Later that afternoon Ali got the call she’d been waiting for and nipped out to see Sam who had a million questions “Fuck Ali, what you did last night was so bad, but also so fucking hot. I’ve had all on not wanking to the footage already and if I didn’t have my payment in kind to collect, I would have done”

With that the tall slim man stood and unbuckled his jeans, he let them drop to the floor and then eased his boxers down. Sam’s cock wasn’t huge, but it was very hard and Ali smiled. She got on her knees and took him deep in her mouth. Ali wanted to make Sam happy as she knew she’d need his services more if her plans came off. She pushed her mouth down on him further until Sam felt his cock hit the back of her throat. Ali continued pushing and with her mouth wide open she took Sam into her throat. She deep throated him until he grabbed the sides of Ali’s head and he erupted. His thick hot cum going straight into her belly.

Ali knew Sam didn’t get much sex so this had the makings of a good working relationship. Ali got up, licked her lips and lifted her top for Sam to play with her tits. This time he sucked her nipples too. Ali loved her tits being sucked so didn’t mind. After five minutes she lifted his head away and kissed him before saying “That’s enough of that for now Sam, but when I need you again I’ll call you”.

Sam smiled and told her it was a deal.

Back home, Ali made sure Katie was okay and asked if they were still going to go over to her mum and dads before the weekend finished and to her delight Katie said that’d be nice.

Katie loved knowing Ali thought of her mum and dad as her own family and loved the affectionate way she called her parents Mama and Papa. She then messaged her mum and invited themselves for Sunday tea.

With the plans made Ali took herself off to her bedroom to look at the memory stick Sam had put the footage on from last night. She couldn’t believe what an amazing job Sam had done. There was no sign of her at all, but it clearly showed Katie spread eagled on the bed and her dad crawling up between her legs and proceeding to fist her. Ali was impressed with the way the bed bounced which made it look like Katie was thrusting back at daddy, whereas it was actually Ali who was bouncing up and down to give that illusion. The sounds of moaning too gave anyone watching no reason to think it wasn’t Katie herself, because there wasn’t anyone else in shot. Sam had cleverly only showed Katies face a few times, so it just looked like she had her eyes closed in ecstasy.

The close ups of Katie’s dad fisting his daughters cunt were a work of art. Her poor pussy looked ravaged and was left gaping. Even the warm oil Ali kept squirting in her friends pussy looked as if it was Katie actually squirting her pussy juices.

And then the finale with Daddy giving his precious daughter a facial was good enough to be in a porn film. The amount that went into Katies open mouth and the fact she involuntarily swallowed made it look as if she was party to it.

Happy that she wasn’t in shot, Ali emailed it to her Papa with instructions he needs to watch it before they arrive later this afternoon and to also expect some new instructions for the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.