Ali Gets Control - Cover

Ali Gets Control

Copyright© 2020 by Bill Smith

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - My daughters friend Ali finds a way to control me and has me perform various degrading and humiliating acts for her own sexual fulfilment and sick desires. Her control over me increases with each act and before I know it, I am completely powerless and find myself fulfilling her every perverted want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Life was changing rapidly and further changes were afoot.

My wife had gone from being a conservative respectful housewife, with a normal appetite for sex, even if it was pretty unimaginative sex, to a raving ass fuck whore, who was giving her arse to anybody who had a hard cock and a bit of money; not that she, or I for that matter, saw any of the cash.

Our one time surrogate daughter, from other parents, had turned our lives upside down and the next chapter in it all was about to start today.

Ali, the girl I am talking about, had instigated my wife’s addiction to anal sex and was now using that addiction to make her into a prostitute. There really was no other way of saying it.

She’d also tricked my real daughter, Katie, and me into committing incest. Sure, everything I did was exciting at the time, but I never imagined the consequences would be quite like they are.

My daughter was now madly in love with me and we couldn’t stop the affair, even if we’d have wanted to.

Ali had banned Katie and myself from seeing each other for the last two weeks and in those two weeks Ali had been filling my daughters head with all kinds of subliminal messages, that has resulted in my daughter craving my cock.

It turns out that Ali was always jealous of Katie and her normal life. She therefore befriended Katie at the age of fifteen. Ali’s sole intention for the friendship was to prove our lives were far from normal, even if that meant lots of coercion and trickery over the next ten years.

Another infatuation of Ali’s that developed, was to make sure her own pussy would always be tighter than Katies and with this in mind, Ali started a lesbian relationship with her and had taken every opportunity to stretch Katie’s pussy to limits far in excess of what a twenty five year old girl should experience. Ali could now get both her fists into Katies pussy, which she took great delight in doing as often as possible.


Saturday was finally here and I was going to see my daughter for the first time in two weeks. My wife was being fucked in our bed by some greasy haired dude, who turned up at 08.30am. My wife had told me she needed the bed and I could either fuck off, or sit and watch her get fucked in the ass.

I decided I’d seen enough of her getting fucked to last me a life time, so I went for a shower and a shave and prepared myself for my daughter to turn up.

I only had to wait another 2 painfully slow hours for Ali’s car to pull up. When it did, I watched my beautiful Katie step out of the car looking like a model and walk towards the house. Her bright red lips and luscious mouth looked as good as ever and when she finally came through the door my cock instantly hardened.

When Katie saw me and realised I was alone, she threw her arms around me and kissed me full on the lips. Her tongue immediately sought mine and we enjoyed our first passionate kiss for two weeks.

Ali waited a good ten minutes, before saying “Ahem, can you two lovers put each other down for a few minutes, I need to talk to your dad, alone. In fact Katie, why don’t you go up to your room, I have a feeling your daddy will be joining you very soon and you can consummate your return properly”

I thought ‘consummate her return’ was a strange choice of words, but to be honest, I was past being shocked by Ali these days. Well I thought I was until her next words drained the blood from my face and my knees wouldn’t support my weight.

I re-read the document Ali had put in front of me again, and then again to make sure I was reading it correctly before saying “Ali, is this a joke” but something told me it wasn’t.

Ali said calmly “No, you have read the document correctly and if you sign your house over to me, I will let you continue living in it for a modest £1000 per month rent. You and Katie can move into the master bedroom and your slut wife can move into Katies room to continue whoring her ass out to anybody who pays me to fuck it. Of course you don’t have to agree, the choice is entirely yours, but if you don’t, I will expose your incest relationship and the drugging, of not only your wife, but your daughter too. Okay, the last bit would be me framing you, but with the photographs and the recordings I have of you abusing her, I don’t think you’d have much of a leg to stand on. The documents have been prepared by my solicitor and everything is above board”.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.