Ali Gets Control - Cover

Ali Gets Control

Copyright© 2020 by Bill Smith

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My daughters friend Ali finds a way to control me and has me perform various degrading and humiliating acts for her own sexual fulfilment and sick desires. Her control over me increases with each act and before I know it, I am completely powerless and find myself fulfilling her every perverted want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Ali followed me up to my bedroom, I thought just to watch me take my sleeping wife’s middle sized butt plug out and change it for the large 2 1/2 inch. diameter one. Which she did, but then told me to strip off and lay on the bed next to her.

“Open your mouth “ she said and as I did, she put the middle sized butt plug in that had been in my wife’s asshole for most of the day.

“Suck it clean and if you do a good job I will reward you”

I nodded my understanding and sucked the butt plug clean. When she was satisfied that it was clean enough to put in her handbag, she stripped off in front of me. My viagra induced cock hardened again.

She climbed on the bed, straddled my hips and sank her pussy down on my cock.

“Is my cunt tighter than your daughters?”

I couldn’t tell a lie. It really was. “Yes Mistress, your cunt is definitely tighter”.

Ali smiled and ground herself on my cock while my sleeping wife lay next to us.

She continued to ride me hard and I felt her pussy muscles squeeze me tightly. She knew I could feel it and I felt my cum rise.

“You want to cum in me don’t you? Don’t you dare though. Not until I have cum myself”

I tried to get her to slow down, but it was no use, she laid flat on me, her tits were pressing on my chest and her hips took on a life of their own as they fucked me. Ali ground her clit against me and finally orgasmed. The relief I felt was immense and I ejaculated deep in Ali’s tight pussy.

She said in my ear “You feel excitement fucking your daughter because it is wrong, but I am a better fuck because my pussy is tighter, just remember that”

“Yes Mistress, I will always remember that” I replied.

Ali got off my cock and then the bed, She looked down at my wife and said “She’ll start wanting you to fuck her slut arse morning, noon and night. When you aren’t fucking her asshole she’ll put the butt plug back in. Remember to give her a tablet every night and continue with the recordings. I will prepare a new one for you and I’ll bring it round in the next day or so. Oh and finally, you won’t be seeing your daughter for two weeks either. You can call or message, but you will not be allowed to see her, Okay?”

I couldn’t understand why, but I knew better than to argue, so I agreed.

“Okay Mistress”.

With that Ali left and it hit me that for the first time in fifteen years, Ali hadn’t referred to me as Papa, or Lyn as Mama.

Realising this, I struggled to sleep. I kept looking at Lyn’s arse and the plug that was in it. This one wasn’t pretty like the others, it was just large and transparent. I could actually see how stretched my wife’s arsehole was and it really did look stretched now. The big butt plug seemed so much larger and I wondered how she’d react when she woke up. I reached in my bedside cabinet drawer and placed the headphones on her and set the recordings going for an hour, so she’d hear the subliminal messages telling her what an ass whore she’d become and how she needed to be fucked in the arse several times a day.


Katie was waiting for Ali when she returned home. She wanted to thank her best friend for setting all of this up, not thinking at all that Ali had ulterior motives for doing so.

Ali, of course, wouldn’t be disclosing these reasons yet and may never do so if everything worked out as she wanted. So for now she let Katie thank her, in the way Ali liked to be thanked.

Ali stripped off and spread her legs for Katie to pleasure her by licking her pussy. As soon as Katies tongue made contact with Ali’s pussy she tasted spunk, she knew straight away it was her daddy’s. Ali sensed this when Katie slowed down and said “Keep licking slut, your daddy wanted to thank me too so I let him fuck me. Do you have a problem with that?”

Katie shook her head and carried on licking, so Ali refrained from telling her that her mum was asleep next to them while her daddy fucked her. She would save that gem for another day.

Ali pulled Katies face into her cunt as she orgasmed, covering it, not only only in her cream, but her daddy’s too.

“Swallow it all slut” Ali said.

Katie had noticed a change in Ali’s tone too. It was as if she’d become even more assertive and Katie felt distance between them, instead of their usual bond of friendship.

This was confirmed when Ali stood up to go to her own room and said authoritatively “You won’t be seeing your daddy for two weeks, I think it’s for the best seeing how you both behaved tonight, but don’t worry I will keep you company”

Katie knew that meant lesbian sex, but didn’t want to annoy her so simply said “Okay Ali, you know best. Thank you”.


I awakened when I felt my wife’s lips around my cock and as soon as she realised I was awake she asked “Did you fuck my pussy last night because I can definitely taste pussy juice on your cock”.

In my half awake state I told her I did, because I got so turned on after putting her new butt plug in her arse. She’d not even noticed and just thought the discomfort there was because of all the fucking.

“Oooooo, I have a new butt plug? Is it pretty like the last one? Tell me it is, I really like the look of the shiny ones”

“No Honey, it’s not shiny, but it is bigger and it’s see through so I can see right into your asshole” I knew I wasn’t selling it to her, but she seemed happy enough knowing it was bigger.

“Okay honey, I guess bigger is better and I think you are hard enough now to give me my morning ass fuck, so come on, get behind me and give me what I need”

“And what do you need Love”

“You know what I need, I need my arse fucked. I need your hard cock inside my fucking asshole, I want it to be full of your spunk. Please fuck me in the ass”.

I pulled the plug out and gave it to her. She looked at it and frowned, but got on all fours with her ass in the air ready for her fucking.

Her gape was even bigger and the sensation of fucking her ass was good, but she was no where near as tight. Then I remembered seeing a porno where this happened and the bloke in the film put a dildo, or a vibrator in his sluts cunt, so it made fucking her ass better. I reached into my bedside cabinet and pulled out the vibrator Ali had given me and wedged it up her wet pussy.

That made such a difference and I contemplated turning it on, but before I could do so, I shot my load deep into Lyn’s bowels.

When I’d pulled out Lyn reached around and inserted her butt plug back inside herself so my spunk couldn’t escape. She was happy once more.

Lyn didn’t even bother dressing after her shower. She dried herself and put her make up on, which I’d noticed was looking more slutty each time she applied it. Her lipstick was redder and her eyeshadows brighter. She’d started wearing false eyelashes which were covered in thick mascara.

She carried out her household jobs as normal, but of course, being naked and having a butt plug in her arse, was far from normal.

It got to 12.00 noon and she came into my office. My new slut wife bent over my desk and demanded I fuck her in the arse.

At 8.00pm my wife positioned herself in front of me, her arse stuck up in the air, right in front of the TV. She wouldn’t move until I’d fucked her arse again.

This routine continued on a daily basis and I’d started to take viagra in a morning and again at night to keep up with the demands. My wife’s arse was continually filled with my sperm and the vibrator was always within reach, so I could push it into her cunt to at least feel something when I fucked her ass. It was getting to the point where I didn’t think I’d be able to keep up with my wife’s demands.

She was like a dog at feeding time and never missed any of her three times a day ass fucks.

Katie and myself messaged each other constantly. We were missing each other and Katie told me she couldn’t wait to have me inside her again. I too was counting down the days. A thought did cross my mind though and I wondered how my wife would behave if we had visitors, or Katie and Ali popped in, as they always did.

The moment passed and Lyn appeared at my door. Her big tits hanging down and her butt plug in her hand. She’d reapplied her slut make-up and bent to present her arse to me.

I reached for the vibrator, passed it to Lyn and she put it in her cunt. She turned it on and said “Time to fuck your sluts ass honey”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.