Ali Gets Control - Cover

Ali Gets Control

Copyright© 2020 by Bill Smith

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My daughters friend Ali finds a way to control me and has me perform various degrading and humiliating acts for her own sexual fulfilment and sick desires. Her control over me increases with each act and before I know it, I am completely powerless and find myself fulfilling her every perverted want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

My name is Bill. I’m in my early forties and happily married to Lyn, we are the same age and have one daughter Katie.

Lyn and myself have an okay sex life, but it’s no where near the full on fuck sessions we once had. It’s not that Lyn isn’t attractive, no far from it. She has an amazing pair of 40DD tits, a slim waist and a cute ass. I guess I’m as much to blame as Lyn for the dwindling bedroom activity, but it is what it is and it seems to suit both of us.

I suppose I use the lack of sex as an excuse to look at porn and fantasise over any girl that takes my fancy. One such girl is my daughters friend Ali. Ali is hot hot hot and has curves in all the right places. She’s also a bit of a flirt and never misses an opportunity to say something suggestive to me, sometimes in a WhatsApp message or a text.

Ali, a brunette wears very suggestive and sexy clothes to show off her slim waist and full cleavage. I don’t know her exact figure, but I’d say she was a 36C cup and stands around 5ft 5”. Her eyes are sultry and and her smile oh so sexy. Everyone loves Ali.

My daughter Katie and Ali have been friends since they were fifteen and now 10 years later share a flat together only 10 minutes drive away.

Katie is blonde and a very sweet girl. She is a couple of inches shorter than Ali and a little more thick set, but although curvier, I’d say Katie is prettier. Her boobs are probably a 36B and she has the most amazing shaped mouth with gorgeous full lips, which she loves to cover in bright red lipstick. I am very proud of my daughter who still loves to call me daddy. Talking of which, Ali has always called me papa, which I love and goes hand in hand with mine and Lyn’s treating of Ali as a second daughter. In fact, such is the relationship that both Ali and Katie often stay the weekend at ours, especially if we’ve all had a few drinks. Plus, my cooked breakfasts, I am told, are pretty spectacular.

I actually love it when the girls stay. They both have a bedroom each and come and go as they please. It’s actually not unusual for Ali to be here when Katie isn’t and vice versa. Of course when Ali stays she’s definitely in my thoughts when I’m having one of my wank sessions, usually downstairs in my office when Lyn is fast asleep. I’ll use whatever Ali has provided for me in her provocative manner, or attire, or innuendo to get me off. I have a secret stash of her Facebook photos on my PC which I look at while I’m having those horny thoughts. There’s not much I haven’t done with Ali in my head while I pump my hard cock until I cum. Gone are the days I feel guilty about it, probably because she’s been my main fantasy girl for so many years.

Now you’ve a bit of background to my life, I’ll bring you up to speed with how things started to spiral out of control for me. It was Christmas time and both Ali and Katie were staying over at ours. They’d decorated the tree for us and like they had done for many a year now, they had got dressed up to do so. This years outfits were hot. Short little elf outfits with very low tops. My god, even my wife commented that she couldn’t take her eyes off their cleavages. I of course had to take their photos and I was already thinking I’d be enjoying the ones of Ali’s as wank material tonight. I smiled at myself for having such perverted thoughts, but it’s not like they were new thoughts, so I didn’t worry.

The rest of the day and evening passed and my wife finally went to bed and fell asleep. The girls had also turned in to their rooms, so I sneaked down to my office. I don’t have a lock on the door, well why would I? Most of the time it was just my wife and I so it just didn’t seem appropriate, even though it made me a little nervous when I was going to have some ‘me time’ with others in the house. I figured I’d hear anyone coming down the stairs in plenty of time anyway, so I fired up my pc and large monitor to enjoy my naughty elf Ali.

I was all set up and just settling down to zoom in on Ali’s tits with my cock getting hard, when I received a message on my phone. It read “Hey Papa, I saw you looking at me today, I guess you like my new outfit hehe. Naughty boy! xxx”

Oh my god, that girl knows how to get me going, I started to shake and sent my reply “Wow, you are a naughty elf indeed and if I was Santa I’d be calling you in to do overtime lol, luv Papa xxxx”

I saw that she was typing and I was hoping it would be more sexy talk as it was definitely helping my perverted mood. My cock was throbbing in my hand and so I was a little disappointed when it simply read “Haha, enjoy the photos sexy Santa”. Part of me wanted to tell her how I was going to enjoy them, but I thought it best to be sensible, so I replied with a blushing face emoji and a lol followed by my customary three x’s.

I waited for another message, but nothing arrived, so after 10 minutes had passed, I decided Ali had had her fun with me and decided to sleep. I settled back in my chair and again zoomed in on Ali’s tits. I’d got some soft rock music playing in the background, just low, so as not to disturb anyone else in the house, but more importantly so I could hear any movement on the stairs.

The photos were brought back to normal size and set on a loop. I focused my eyes on Ali’s sexy legs, arse and tits, but of course Katie was in the photos too. I was stroking slow as I wanted my session to last and I edged a couple of times, ready to build up again when all of a sudden Ali calmly walked in front of me with a grin on her face. I was stunned and I froze with my cock in my hand. A second or two passed and I started to get up, when Ali said “Oh no papa, please don’t put him away, I want to watch you wank. I heard you go downstairs and when I heard Lyn fast asleep I put two and two together and when you answered my message so quickly I knew you’d be alone”

My heart was pounding and I started to shake. I actually thought I was going to have a heart attack as I’d been caught by my favourite fantasy. My next move shocked me and I sternly said “No, this is wrong Ali, I don’t think this is a good idea. I’m really sorry, I shouldn’t be looking at your photos like this. Can we just please forget it and never mention this again? We should both leave now and go to our own rooms”

I was being serious and my cock had started to go down as I reached for my dressing gown. I’d come to my senses knowing anything other than this course of action could jeopardise my marriage. Ali had other plans though. She had braved coming into my office and didn’t want the embarrassment of being turned down. She reacted quickly and moved my dressing gown out of my reach before saying “Papa, unless you get your cock hard again and carry on wanking for me, the recording I made of you wanking to me and your daughter Katie, will be emailed to your wife, your friends, your family and everyone else I can think of. I was stood there for eight minutes and it the recording clearly shows the two of us on a loop, and also in shot, you with your hard cock in your hand”.

Of course I explained, that as wrong as it was, I was only looking at her on the screen and not my real daughter Katie.

Ali calmly emailed the recording to herself so it wasn’t just on her phone and knelt down at my feet. She told me to zoom in again on her tits and start wanking. I sighed deeply and thought about Ali’s threat. I knew I was fucked and the perverted side of my brain kicked in. I quickly thought what the hell, we’ve flirted for ever, so this is my fault as much as Ali’s. My cock started to regain its firmness and as I zoomed in as ordered, I reached a full erection once again. Ali smiled and winked at me “Pass me the remote so you can concentrate on that cock of yours and wank slowly” I did as I was told and Ali flicked through the photos, zooming in here and there, mainly on her own features, but every now and again, on Katies tits, arse and legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.